Rick, Lyn, & Cyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyn took his dick in both hands and looked up. "Oh, I'm ready!" she said, and dove back down on his straining cock. When it reached her throat this time, Rick held her head still, feeling his load churn up from the soles of his feet. About two inches of Rick's cock were still outside her mouth, and she pumped it gently with her saliva-slickened hand. Using her tongue to put pressure on the underside of his shaft, and her hand to pump the load, Cyn readied herself for the impending explosion, and not a moment too soon.

Rick gave a lunge with his hips and let nature take over. He shot a copious load directly into Cyn's throat, and as she swallowed and pumped, another load plastered the back of her throat. Swallowing again, she pumped harder, taking time to stroke his balls. This brought another string of jism from his dick, giving Cyn another load to swallow.

She eased her lips back towards his cockhead and used both hands to massage the last drop of cum from Rick's spent dick. When it popped from her mouth, there was not a drop of cum to be seen -- she had cleaned every drop! She held it at eye level and said, "What's my time Sis?"

"Four minutes, eight seconds," replied Lyn, as she clicked the stopwatch. "He's got stamina."

Rick suddenly felt like a guinea pig. He had just enjoyed the blowjob of his life, and all they were concerned about the time he lasted. Evidently the feeling showed on his face, because Cyn said, "Mr. Gaddis, that was incredible for me. Very few men can hold out anywhere near that long. I get off knowing I've got my lips wrapped around a real stud's cock. You are a very pleasant surprise, but we still have to record data. I assure you, that wasn't the highlight of the experiment."

Getting to her feet easily, she walked to Lyn's desk, putting a little extra sway in her glorious hips. Rick, feeling somewhat better, looked at his rapidly deflating dick, then back to the two sexy sisters. They conferred quietly, and noted Rick's softening dick.

Lyn told him, "Rick, please go to the bathroom and bathe your cock with cold water. We need it completely relaxed for the next portion of our test."

Obediently, Rick went into the bathroom and washed his dick with cold water. It shrunk to its normal size, and when he reentered the office, it was completely soft and hung down beside his balls. "Is this OK?" he asked.

"That's great!" exclaimed Lyn, getting up and approaching him seductively. "We can get started with the real research now."

She seated Rick in a chair near the end of the desk and said, "This portion of the test requires that you just look and not touch yourself. I need to record the time it takes you to reach full, ready-to-fuck hardness, with only visual stimulation."

Thinking he was about to view a porn video, Rick got comfortable, expecting a screen to come into view. What came into view were the twins, clothed so sexily, and moving like tigresses stalking prey. The desk was situated so that they were in Rick's line of sight, but were able to concentrate solely on each other. Cyn had removed her thong, so Rick was able to see her completely bald pussy. Lyn, on the other hand, had a very well-defined landing strip above her delectable pussy, leading Rick's eyes to where her lips met at the top. It was one of the most sensual sights he had ever seen. Even though he had cum within the last five minutes, Rick felt his cock begin to stir. He could swear he saw the tip of her clit protruding between her lips.

"Not yet, Stud. Give us a chance to get you ready," said Lyn, as she turned to face her sexy sister. The two embraced, with their sides turned toward Rick. Breasts mashed against each other, and were pushed out the side of the embrace. Sexy, flat stomachs met and thighs and pussies contacted each other. Luscious hips, striped by the contrasting garters, made smooth, round asscheeks even more delectable. Mouths opened and lips met hungrily; tongues searched for and found erogenous zones; hands caressed hips. Rick was entranced by the eroticism of the scene, and felt his dick leave its resting place alongside his thigh, and begin to rise toward the ceiling.

As the kiss lingered, Rick saw Lyn reach between her legs and extract a silver egg-shaped vibrator. She turned to Rick and said, "I see you're almost ready. Give me a few seconds to get everything ready, and then we'll continue."

She walked around the desk and retrieved the vibrator's control. Cyn had slid her beautiful ass on the end of the desk, with her pussy facing him. Lyn spread her legs and slid the egg along the inside of each thigh, moving closer to Cyn's pussy, which was extremely wet and glistening. Lyn bent down and kissed her sister's lips briefly before sliding the humming egg into her cunt.

When Lyn bent down to kiss Cyn's pussy, Rick was treated to the most delightful view of her pussy that he could imagine. Framed by her perfectly shaped asscheeks, hercuntlips were engorged with blood, and swelled almost to the point of touching, even when she bent over. A slight sheen of moisture was evident, enhancing the deep pink color. Rick had never seen such succulent, ripe pussy lips. He almost grabbed his cock, but Lyn turned around and said, "I'm ready if you are -- we need to move to the other end of the desk."

She took his hand and helped him stand, using her other to reach down and fondle his raging cock. "Now it's my turn to get what Cyn's been getting." She leaned back against the end of the desk, and started the stopwatch.

"OK, Rick -- show me why Cyn calls you 'Rick the Dick, she said,'" as she cupped her bountiful breasts and rubbed her nipples. Rick took a moment to absorb the vision before him. Proud, perfect breasts, topped by puffy pink nipples were his to devour. A seductively coiffed, glistening pussy was waiting to be fucked. A prominent clitoris was peeking its way from its hood, as if to say, "Come and get me!" Trancelike, Rick moved to press his body against hers, and reached for her breasts. Lyn yielded her luscious orbs, and Rick began making love to each of them with his mouth.

As he sucked her right nipple into his mouth, he gently pulled the left one to make it stand out. Looking down, he saw that he had succeeded in making it rise to a perfect point. Amazingly, the nipple covered the entire aerola, and gave him more to pinch and pull. Not neglecting the right nipple, Rick took his time and used his lips to work the same magic. He could feel it hardening in his mouth, and he bit it gently, eliciting a low moan from Lyn. She hugged his head, pulling it to her chest, as if she wanted intimate contact between her breasts and his mouth. Rick obliged her wishes, moving his mouth from one delicious tit to the other, giving each equal time, and allowing Lyn to work herself into a frenzy.

Her hips had begun to hump involuntarily, finding Rick's thigh, and grinding against it. He cupped her beasts, giving each nipple a last suck, and looked into Lyn's eyes, saying, "I guess that means you're ready."

"Oh, more than ready!" she replied, sliding up onto the desktop and spreading her long, luscious legs, displaying her juicy cunt, allowing Rick to feast his eyes on the center of her being. Her hips humped slightly, as she writhed on the top of the desk.

"In the name of science, hurry up!" she urged, but Rick was in no hurry. He had come about ten minutes earlier, and knew that he would last for quite a while. He was going to enjoy every second of this experiment.

Taking Lyn's knees and spreading her completely open, Rick licked along each hose-covered thigh until he reached the top of her stockings. Gently tickling the sensitive skin above the lace hose tops, he continued slowly to her dripping cunt. He moved his hands to the undersides of her thighs and pushed her further onto her back, giving himself the target he desired. Lyn's pussy and ass were put on display, ready for Rick's oral assault. He started kissing at the juncture of her lips, then down each side, ending up rimming her asshole with the tip of his tongue. Moving back up, he stiffened his tongue, and used it like a scoop to clean the copious juices streaming out of her pussy.

Inhaling, Rick knew he had never smelled a more intoxicating aroma. Raising his head, he told Lyn, "You have the most delicious tasting pussy I've ever had the pleasure of eating."

"Well dammit, get back down there and eat it!" she replied wantonly.

Rick, ever one to do as asked, put his face back in Lyn's magnificent pussy and licked as if his life depended on it. He licked her from bottom to top and from top to bottom. He tickled her clit, then sucked it completely in his mouth and lashed it with his tongue. Realizing that Lyn was about to climax, he held the nub with his teeth and exerted slight pressure. Still holding her legs apart, he kept his grip on her pearl and let her ride her orgasmic wave, screaming at the top of her lungs, and holding his head to her pussy with all her might. Her climax, while intense, was short-lived. She pulled Rick's face from her cunt and said, breathlessly, "I don't know that I've ever been eaten to such an orgasm by a man. Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?'

"Scientific experimentation," replied Rick, smiling as he stood up and allowed Lyn's legs to drape over the edge of the desk. She sat up, taking Rick's cock in her hand, and moved it to her cuntlips.

"Now, show me what else you learned," she said, as she leaned back and slipped the head of his dick into her pussy.

Rick had never felt such heat from any woman. It was as if her pussy was a volcano, and red hot lava was about to spew out any minute. He stood perfectly still and enjoyed the heat and pressure until Lyn contracted her muscles and almost pulled him further in.

Rick looked at her with surprise, and she said, "I told you she has her talents; I have mine. My pussy can do exactly what her mouth can do."

Reaching behind her, Rick grabbed two handfuls of soft, yielding ass, and gently began to probe the depths of Lyn's tight, yet slick cunt. The heat he had felt earlier continued to caress his cock as it made its way through her love canal. Her pussy was extremely tight, giving Rick the feeling that the head of his dick was totally surrounded by steaming, yielding flesh that closed even tighter as the head probed deeper. Her lips enclosed his shaft, lubricating it continually as he drove deeper, finally feeling the head bump her cervix.

Lyn's eyes flew open, and she said, "No one has ever reached as far as you. Just hold it there and let me get used to it."

Rick was glad to oblige, and held himself perfectly still, his thighs tensed, his hands full of ass, and his cockhead buried against this goddess's innermost sensory nub. Knowing that she would not be able to remain still very long, he was more than willing to play her game. He flexed his dick, which caused it to move against Lyn's clit, and she grabbed his arms.

"Don't do that! I'm close enough to coming already!" she panted.

Rick reached down, found her clit, and rubbed it gently. "I thought that's what we were here for," he said, as he increased the pressure on her prominent clitoris.

"It is, but you're the research patient, not me --- ooooh god!!! I can't help it. Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed, as she gave in to an earthshattering, mindblowing orgasm. Writhing on Rick's cock, she felt as if she would never stop coming. He held as still as possible, feeling his cockhead brush against her cervix time and time again, knowing that the stimulation there, as well as that provided by his shaft filling every centimeter of her gaping cunt, and his finger massaging her clit were extremely intense.

If Lyn's reactions were a gauge, he was right. Her breathing was raspy, her eyes were half-closed, her ass humped uncontrollably, and she continued to moan and wail. The climax must have lasted five minutes, and when she finally stopped writhing, Rick was concerned that she would pass out.

Suddenly, from the other end of the desk came a loud wail and moan, almost identical to Lyn's. Cyn had climaxed on the vibrating egg, although her wave of lust was not as longlasting as Lyn's. Their heads were inches apart by this time, and Cyn turned to her sister and kissed her long and deep. Their hands found each others' head, and Rick was treated once again to a very sexy sister-to-sister kiss, the sight of which caused his dick to swell perceptably.

Lyn looked at him and said, "OK,OK. I know you're ready to fuck. Just give me a few minutes to catch my breath and you'll get the fucking of your life."

She laid her head back on the desk, and Cyn moved over her face, bringing one of her swollen nipples to her sisters' lips, and capturing one of Lyn's nipples in her own mouth. Sucking it noisily, she delivered quite a bit of saliva on the nipple, making it slippery and hard to hold onto. Finally capturing it again, she pulled it away from Lyn's body and let it bounce back in place, jiggling for just a bit.

Cyn said, "I think she's ready now Rick. Fuck her good!"

Lyn took Cyn's nipple from her mouth and said, "Oh fuck yeah I'm ready! Do like Nurse Cyn says and fuck me good!"

Rick, never taking his eyes off the erotic scene before him, grabbed Lyn's hips and pulled her back to the edge of the desk. Grinding his thighs into the backs of her uplifted legs, he rubbed her cervix with his cockhead, and said, "You want it like that, or like this?" He withdrew about half of his dick slowly, and rammed it back into her sodden cunt forcefully.

"Oh, fuck, I don't care. Just let me feel that wonderful dick of yours. It fills my pussy up like never before! Just FUCK ME!!!" she screamed, as Rick began to thrust and withdraw slowly.

He didn't think he had ever had his dick in a hotter, more excited pussy. It seemed the longer they stayed coupled, the hotter her cunt became. It was like an inferno, yet Rick was still in control of his cock. He slid into her slowly, then quickly, pulling his shaft almost all the way out, then plowing deep into Lyn's molten, grasping pussy. Stroke after stroke, he bottomed out in her quivering maw, knowing that she would soon erupt again.

Lyn opened her eyes and looked deep into his. Rick had never seen such animal lust in the eyes of a human being. She said, quietly, "I love the way your big cock rubs my pussy walls. I can feel every vein and ridge on the shaft. My pussy has never had such a fucking. I need for you to come in me -- make my pussy your pussy! You own this piece of ass! Give me what I need, now!"

Rick didn't know if it was what she said, how she said it, or how her cunt clenched his dick -- all he knew was that he was more than ready to shoot a load in that deep, hot cunt, and he would wait no longer. Grabbing her by the ass and lifting it to meet his thrusts, he fucked for all he was worth. Balls slapping against her ass, his cockhead bumping the back of her cunt, he let loose a torrent of cum that seemed jet propelled. He felt it hit the back of her pussy, and encoat his head. The second spurt was just as big and delivered with just as much force, making Lyn's cunt even slicker than before. Rick reveled in the sensation, and fucked her forcefully for about another minute.

He looked down and saw his sperm, mixed with Lyn's juices oozing out of her pussy around his dick, and sliding towards her asshole. Hearing her moan, he looked up to see Cyn spring off the desk and make her way between his legs. Easing her head up to where she could reach it, she began to lap hungrily at the fluid running down her sister's legs. She cleaned up the overflow, and began licking the underside of Rick's cock. Any other time, this would have given Rick reason to keep fucking, but he was now worn out.

Cyn took his cock from Lyn's distended pussy and gave it a final cleaning. Giving her sister one last slurp to retrieve any remaining love juice, she leaned down and kissed her. This brought Lyn back to reality, and, after gazing at him for a few seconds, she told Rick, "I have never had such a good and thorough fucking. Indeed, you are not the average middle-aged lover. Since we did not set the timer, we have no way of knowing how long we made love. I guess you'll have to come back next week for further research."

Without a moment's hesitation, Rick said, "Anything for the advancement of science!"

*

Kind Readers,

Due to technical diffulculties beyond my comprehension, I am discontinuing the "Mid-Life Adventure" series per se. Rick will continue his journey, and hopefully, I'll be able to put his name in the title. Thank all of you for your patience and attention.

12