Rick was a Nice Guy

Story Info
Office romance goes through the roof.
1.8k words
4.27
15.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick was a nice guy. Tall, handsome and humble, he was a popular figure around the office. The kind of guy that everyone gravitated towards when there was a problem to be solved or a committee to be formed. He rarely complained, and had one of those attitudes that bespoke of calm and careful consideration.

Many of the girls in the office would watch him as he strode purposefully from one end of the building to another. There was a lot of speculation about his romantic life but no one ever really pressed the matter with him. Rick was a really nice guy.

Rick's piercing blue gaze, his classic good looks, his well manicured grey hair and pleasant exterior was hiding a lust and powerful drive that would have surprised all these people he worked with.

Today the girl Katie who had just recently joined the company caught his eye as she worked her way through the cafeteria line and stopped to find a seat. He stood, his eyes drinking her in and gestured to her to come join him at the table in the corner where he liked to observe people as they socialized and ate. More than a few affairs were obvious in the close knit company group, the participants lingering over touches when they passed the pepper or the sugar.

Rick stood as the new girl approached his table, a small smile slipping over his lips and a gleam in his eye. Inside his body was aflame, the nearness of this woman triggering a hunger that would not be satisfied by the daily special or an extra cup of coffee. His nostrils flared, his neck throbbed with the flavor of her scent and his tight body tensed with every foot she came closer.

A shy smile appeared on her face as she reached the table and an odd look of consideration as he moved around the table to pull her seat out. By this time the entire cafeteria was quiet and watchful; Rick had never shared his table with anyone before, never mind invited them over.

As lunch progressed the two ate slowly and seemed to be carrying on a pleasant, quiet conversation. Rick would lean forward and make an observation and Katie would laugh, a happy ringing sound or she would turn her eyes to his and when a soft blush came over her face it made her glow in that crowded cafeteria.

The lunch hour ended much too quickly and Rick walked with her back to their respective offices. Rick turned once and started to stammer something, then thought better about it and quickly left her at her desk. He returned silently to his office and bent to the tasks at hand.

The afternoon sped on; Katie took a coffee break at 3:15 and looked around to see if Rick was also on break. Not seeing him she drank her coffee silently, leaning against a window sill looking out over the mountains. Her red curls shone bright in the afternoon sun, and her emerald eyes sparkled wildly.

Rick watched from the deck above. The girl made him feel things that he had long since quashed, strange lusts and passions, great hungers and desires that shook him with the ferocity of their onslaught. As the end of the day approached an emergency contract appeared in the office and several people were called in to try to deal with it. Rick, some of his staff and the Executive Vice President rolled up their sleeves. It could be a long night. Rick, his head bent to the documentation on the conference room table didn't notice when Katie entered and suddenly he heard her voice next to his ear asking if he had eaten or would like a drink. Her sudden nearness pulled him away from the documents and his head jerked up to look straight into her bright eyes from inches away. A slow smile crept over her full lips as she saw his tongue flicker across his dry mouth and she was fascinated by the shift in the blue of his eyes. She noticed a dark shadow run across the back of his pupil and then he said simply, "hello".

She pondered him for a moment, then not getting a response to her question about food or drink turned to the Executive Vice President. He asked for a sandwich and some mineral water and she worked her way around the table. Smiling, she called the local delicatessen and ordered sandwiches and drinks, including an Italian sub for Rick.

The food came, the group broke up a bit and ate their dinner slowly and the Vice President said, "Okay folks, its going to be a long night, so go ahead take an hour to reenergize but we have to finish this work tonight."

Rick headed out a fire exit that led to the roof of the building. He looked at the night stars shining down and the calm of the fragrant night relaxed him. He drew a long deep breathe and slowly blew it out, when the voice again shattered his calm from nearby. He turned and saw her casually looking him up and down. She laughed in delight at his slight jump but didn't back away when it moved him closer to her. At that moment a sudden powerful gust of wind raced across the roof of the building, the force of it catching her full in the back and causing her to stumble slightly. His hands flew out at lightning speed and his powerful hands steadied her. Her face rose to his, a sudden quiver on her lip and they found themselves staring deep into each others eyes. She was acutely aware of his touch on her arms and moved with the strength of them, finding herself tight against him as his face moved towards hers inexorably.

The first kiss was excruciating, both of them shaking with passion as their lips melded and their tongues danced against each other. Her body tightened for a moment when his hands moved smoothly up her waist and torso finally coming to rest on her shoulders. He moved her backwards against the brick structure for entrance to the roof. The kiss intensified as his hands pulled the shoulders of her bodice down to bare her breasts. His large hands moved gently at first across the flushed mounds, lifting them slightly and as his lips came down on her left nipple; his other hand gripped her right nipple and twisted till he heard her gasp. His warm mouth and tongue danced and tormented the globe until her knees shook and then his body weight pinned her against the wall while he feasted voraciously on her sweet flesh.

Her aroma rose from between her thighs and filled his senses; a need that defied prudence or sanity drove him to his knees yanking her skirt down to pool around her feet. The lacy panties were not an obstacle as his face moved forward, his teeth hooked in the leg and with a savage twist of his head he tore them from her body. His face turned again to her, one hand still manipulating her nipple. The juices ran freely down her thighs and the swollen pink flesh of her fresh cunt beckoned him. His face smashed into her groin, sucking the lips into his mouth and then he bit her, his upper teeth raking across her clitoris and the lower jaw forcing the sweet lips into his mouth. She literally screamed as the first orgasm tore through her, her body reacting by slamming forward to meet his savage hunger. As his tongue swept across the cleft of her and slipped into the sweet depths she grabbed his hair and held him firmly while she ground with equal lust into his face. In the moonlight their forms moved together like a finely tuned Swiss timepiece and her body shook again and again as the mounting intensity drove her further and further over the top.

Finally, maddened by the taste, scent, and lust exuding from her he rose. His hands slid up her long legs and grabbed her thighs with ferocious strength. Lifting her from the ground as he stood he pushed her back against the wall, his body and powerful arms holding her suspended above his waist.

She panted and moaned as she realized the power of this man, her hands of their own volition sliding between them and freeing his throbbing cock from his slacks. Her warm small hand wrapped around the shaft, her thumb smearing the precum from the slit all over the purple head of his swollen member. She pulled the helmet to her cunt and deftly slid it through the lips and then pushed it hard into her weeping cunt. She whimpered as his hips twisted up and he slammed the length of it into her, the cock stretching her tight cunt and pounding against the bottom of her pussy. The crushing grip on her thighs, the hard abrasive concrete against her tender ass and the fury of his powerful thrusts ripped painfully through her senses, yet she thrust back as hard as she could as if to beckon him to ravage her unmercifully, without qualms and with no consideration for the violence he was wreaking on her.

Repeatedly he speared into her, animal grunts escaping from his handsome lips and feral growls emanating from deep in his throat and chest. His assault was animal, violent, pure lust and beast need and she howled with passion as the same lusts and wants burst into flame within her.

Soon, all too soon the rhythm became staccato and disjointed, signally the end of their union. With a maddened howl into the gathering wind, Rick slammed up into her, his powerful legs driving him deep and true into unplumbed territory. The heat of his orgasm as it erupted from him into her triggered yet another series of orgasms from her. Whimpering and mewling she tightened her thighs around him, sweat dripping from both their brows as they ground down to a halt, he pushed once more into her as his cock began to soften and shrink and she shuddered as her cunt clamped on him trying to hold him for just a second longer.

The wind whistled quietly around them and distantly they heard the voices of co-workers calling their names. With a frown he pulled his trousers up and cinched them then helped support her as she made herself presentable. When a member of the meeting stepped out onto the roof they were looking out at the distant lights of the city, not standing too close, seemingly just enjoying the fresh air and solitude. Inside they both were screaming with the knowledge that this could not, would not be the end. As they stepped to the door on the roof, Rick held it open for her and smiled casually to her as she stepped to the staircase.

After all, Rick was a nice guy.