Rick's Demon Ch. 01

Story Info
A wish comes true but he should have read the fine print.
3.2k words
4.15
44.8k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long I can keep control of myself, but I am determined to make a record of the horrible events that I set into motion. I never meant for anything bad to happen. I just wanted to get laid and things got weird from there. My name is Rick Wesley and I was 22, a little pudgy, and 'sweet'. Most girls loved me... like a brother. There was a girl named Mia that I had a couple of classes with and she was cute, but seemed shy about guys. We got along really well, but things stalled at first base. She wasn't sure what she wanted, she didn't want to hurt me, she wanted to be fair to me, and on and on and on.

After a couple of months, I was really frustrated in more ways than one. I got a little buzzed and got a couple crazy ideas in my head. One was that if I were bigger, like porn star bigger, she'd figure out exactly what she wanted. The other was that I could solve all my problems on the internet. So, I searched and drank and searched and drank. Suddenly, I got a pop up ad that promised to do everything I wanted with no drugs and at no cost as a test subject. I had to look. The site was very clear and simple. Bigger penis, longer lasting erections, and virtual irresistibility for free, simply register and download the secrets to having all the sex you want. If I hadn't been drunk, maybe I'd have thought about it and realized how silly it all sounded, but I clicked it and filled out the form. I didn't read all that fine print stuff. Who ever really reads all that legal crap anyway? The download completed in seconds and a text file was all there was. If I'd paid money, I'd have felt ripped off. I hit print. One page spit out with a line in the middle with the words 'SIGN HERE' underneath. Even after the booze, I knew I'd been had and started to rip the sheet that mocked me when the words 'IF YOU WANT TO FUCK MIA' appeared.

I stared in total disbelief. I must have been dreaming or hallucinating, but the words were still there. Then, I heard moaning from my computer speakers and looked back to the monitor. There was me giving it to Mia like there was no tomorrow as if it were a spycam video. I signed. The paper flashed into ash as soon as the pen left the page and the room grew dark. That's the last thing I remembered. Next afternoon, I woke up on the floor and I would have thought the whole thing was some crazy nightmare except for the bulge in my boxers. This wasn't morning wood either. My size had doubled, maybe even more. It couldn't be true? My computer had crashed for some reason and I lost everything from the night before. My first thought was to call Mia, but what if this was my imagination or something? What if it were some kind of trick? Hell, what if it didn't actually work?

It was nearly 7:00 when I got cleaned up and figured out a plan. I'd go to a bar and just try to pick up a girl. Never worked before, but if this really was what I signed up for, I should have a shot at it now. There was a nice place just off campus that catered to the non-rowdy student crowd and to locals, so I went there. Picking up some drunk sorority girl wasn't really going to prove anything much anyway. I dressed nice and headed to Turner's Grille. It was not very busy for a Saturday night, but there were certainly quite a few ladies. I decided to scope things out and not end up messing up someone's date. I had a strange sound in my head when I looked at certain women that seemed to be warning me to move on and then, I saw her at the far end of the bar. All alone and the sounds in my head went quiet, so I watched her.

She was older, maybe 40, definitely a professional, nice boobs, a little chunky from the waist down, but she'd easily make a MILF hunter's list. She was not happy and I knew it from her actions on my own, but I seemed to know it in my head, too. She was vulnerable, angry at a man. Her husband? No, her ex-husband. Bits of information started popping in my head which seemed perfectly natural to me like I'd suddenly become Sherlock Holmes. A workaholic. Councillor/therapist at college. Works in the Women's Dean's office. Not much time for sex when she was married. Husband cheated. Her fault, sort of. Got postcard from his honeymoon with his 23 year old bride today. Hates men (and 23 year old girls) right now and wants to be left alone, but comes to a bar because she hates to drink alone.

I sat down with one seat between us as she finished another drink. "Need another?"

"Not from you." she icily replied without looking.

I continued, ignoring her tone, "You are much too pretty to be here alone, did some jerk stand you up?"

Almost angry, she replied, "Go away."

"You are unhappy, aren't you? My name's Rick."

"Rick rhymes with Dick.", she sneered.

I cut her off with as much wounded puppy as I could put in my voice, "Whoa, pretty lady, I'm not a bad guy. You just looked like you could use some company."

For the first time, she actually looked at me instead of the glass. "You're a little young to hit on me, aren't you?"

"Who said I'm hitting on you? You just looked really lonely. Besides, you're way outta my league."

"Not to mention I'm old enough to be your..."

I interrupted her, "My big sister?"

She laughed, a little bitter, but a little funny, too. "Cute. You're 22, 23 aren't you?"

"You're good. 22."

"What would a 22 year old want with someone nearly twice their age?"

I started to answer, but she cut me off.

"That was rhetorical, you know what that means, right?"

"Sounds like it means you've got a mad on for 22 year olds."

"Not all."

With a loud sigh, I replied "I hope not!"

With her own sigh of frustration, she said, "Listen, you seem nice enough, but I am not here to talk."

"Well, I'm sure we could find something better to do."

"Oh, so now you're hitting on me!"

"If you want me to, I'd be willing. Anything to get your mind off whatever's making you drink alone."

"Would you?", she said in a very surprised way.

"'Would I?' what?"

"Hit on me, silly?"

"If I thought I had half a chance." Which it appeared I did for the first time.

"So, what would a 22 year old want with a woman not quite twice his age?"

"You're really asking this time?"

"Humor me.", she replied dryly.

I paused for a second. "Hmmm, what would any 22 year old male want with a smoking hot member of the opposite sex?"

"Shallow, young man, very shallow."

Ignoring her, I smiled and replied, "To make you smile, have a good time, and see where that goes. I'm not THAT shallow."

She frowned, "Am I being too judgmental?"

"Yes, you are." I replied as seriously as I could.

"This is crazy, I know boys are pretty horny, but..."

I took her hand and placed it on my crotch. Her eyes opened wide.

"You did that. Because you're the hottest thing I've ever seen in 22 years, not because 'boys are pretty horny'."

The look on her face was priceless. She was so conflicted and she just kept running her fingers up and down the length of my growing erection without even realizing what she was doing, while keeping her eyes on my face.

"I, I don't know about this..." and she stood up.

I pulled her in close and said, "You know about this!", then I kissed her while unzipping my fly. No one was around us at that end of the bar to see me. She kissed back for a second, then jerked away, but I caught her hand and put it back on my pointing straight up and very exposed penis. For a second, I thought I pushed her too far, but she started fondling it again with that same far away look in her eyes. I whispered very low in her ear, "Turnabout is fair play."

For an instant, she had a look like 'Does he know?', but just then, a drop of pre-cum dribbled on her and she licked it off her fingertip. She didn't really move, but it looked like she'd been struck by lightning and that far away look was replaced by something almost scary. "Put that thing away for now! My place is right around the corner." She threw a $20 on the bar and grabbed my arm, practically dragging me out the door.

We went to her condo and her clothes were hitting the floor almost before she shut the door. She never said another word, not that any were really needed. I hadn't had a lot of, truthfully, any experience like this, but this was almost animal in heat lust. She was already dripping juice and when I smelled it, I lost all control. She had turned away from me, leaning on the couch arm to pull off her pantyhose. She got one leg free, but I wasn't waiting anymore. I grabbed the soggy fabric of her panties, ripped the bottom out, and plowed right into her from behind while she tried to balance herself with one shoe on. I brought her off the first time in just a couple of minutes and she squealed in delight, but I didn't even slow down a little. She seemed to be getting tighter as I went and I could feel my first real orgasm building. In a rational moment, I realized I kept getting thicker as I pounded her and she was squealing in pain this time.

I pulled out and my soaking wet, spewing like a burst fire hydrant dick split in two, making perfect mirror images of each other! She had no idea and tried to back into me to finish, so, two very erect penises each found a home. Her ass was so tight that I couldn't believe I wasn't ripping her apart, but she didn't seem to mind or even notice that she was getting double teamed. At this point, she was just bent over the couch arm, her face bouncing off the cushion, and legs flailing while I squeezed her ample tits and pinched her nipples between my knuckles. She had orgasmed at least three more times, maybe four, and I had pumped out enough cum that it was running all over her and the couch when I finally let loose with one last burst from both. She came again with me and slumped completely limp as I staggered back, exhausted, the prick in her ass popping free and they merged back as one.

I glanced at the clock, we'd been at it for over an hour non-stop. After about fifteen minutes, my head cleared and I got really scared seeing her just lying there. She was breathing at least. I couldn't believe how wet she was and the couch was. Just a slimy, disgusting mess of our juices and sweat, it was puddled on the floor and the cushion. The smell of sex was so intense, I could feel a stirring, but there was no way I could possibly... And yet, it started to rise. I picked her up, trying desperately to ignore how hot she was, and found the shower. When I sat her down in the corner, she didn't react to the cold tile on her bare bottom, but she wasn't exactly passed out, her head stayed up instead of her just being limp. She was starting to come around as I turned on the water. The look on her face was disturbing. A mix of fear, confusion, and lust looking straight at my crotch. "Are you alright? I thought we should clean up..." And she was on me, knocking me back into the wall of the shower, her mouth wrapped around my cock head as best as she could manage it. I pulled her up and she looked me straight in the eyes.

I'd have to call it a growl, like an angry dog makes, "MORE!" was all she said.

"N..N..No!", I stammered and she stopped. She was as calm as could be, just stood there, naked, with the water rinsing the sticky residue down the drain. I was pretty confused myself. She just stood there. Her eyes were wide open, but they had a glassy look to them. "Do you want me to help you clean up?" No reply, so I waved my hand in front of her eyes. No reaction. Now, I'm getting really worried that I've done something really bad and I just yelled, "Snap out of it!"

She did.

It was pure dumb luck that I blocked her punch and I just wrapped my arms around her at the elbows, holding her tight as she cursed at me, accusing me of all kinds of crap. I was shocked by her reaction. She said I drugged her, I raped her, took advantage of her, took her ass without permission, and on and on. She had slipped around, so I was holding her from behind and her struggles were causing her ass cheeks to rub my quickly growing penis. She felt it smacking her butt and raged even more. I had not said a word. My mind was already blown when a voice inside my head said, "Shut the bitch up before I have to!" I spoke very calmly and asked her to calm down which only unleashed another volley of verbal abuse. She almost pulled free of me, but I grabbed tight and picked her up in the air by the waist. My cock was pointed directly at her pussy anyway, so I just brought her straight down my chest and impaled her once again. All protests ceased as soon as I hit her cervix and she started working it like nothing I had ever experienced before. This was not the crazed, banging, grunting, mindless pounding we had engaged in earlier. She melted into my arms and we made love in the shower with no bizarre dick splitting or craziness, just normal sex, really good sex with kissing and stuff.

Afterward, we cleaned up in silence. I got dressed and she put on a bathrobe. "That was... better. Nice." as she finally broke the silence.

"I did not rape you or drug you, you know?"

She had a very stern look as she replied flatly, "I know that wasn't anything normal, even if I don't know how you did it. I've never had sex without even a proper introduction."

"I introduced myself at Turner's."

"Well, I didn't. You don't even know my name."

I actually blushed. I knew all about her, things there's no way I should have known just by looking at her, but I never asked her name. I got defensive anyway, "It didn't seem that important to you when you dragged me here..."

She cut me off with "I think you should go." I turned toward the door, but I had a thousand thoughts running through my mind. I intended to have casual sex, but... I didn't want a relationship with this older woman, the whole idea was to get Mia in the first place, but she made me feel like an asshole which made me angry and depressed at the same time.

"Listen, things happened really fast for whatever reason. I don't want to leave with you thinking I'm a dick who just screwed you like some street whore and couldn't care less who you are." And the voice inside my head said, "Even though that's exactly what you are!"

She had an odd expression and she reached out her hand, "Stephanie Baines, pleased to make your acquaintance."

As demented as it was considering what all we'd done already, I shook her hand. "So, what do you do, Ms. Baines?"

"Mostly try to point little girls who run around in adult bodies in the right direction."

"That sounds rewarding."

"Ha! Frustrating is more like it. Trying to help these girls used to consume my life, then, one of them steals my husband away."

"That's why you were at the bar?" (As if I didn't know.)

She frowned. "God, I'm tired... You wore me out, Mr. Wesley, I've got to lie down and get some sleep."

"I should go, if you're sure you'll be okay?"

"I'm fine." and she walked to the door to show me out.

The problem was I was wired and that voice in my head was telling me things. Among other things, it told me her verbally abusive stepfather called her "Steffie" and she hated it. It told me that I could do whatever I wanted to including check out her confidential files about all the troubled young women that were right there on her computer. "Steffie, dear, just lock that door and open up your computer files for me before you go to bed." She bristled at the name, but did what I told her without a word.

I had no clue why I cared about the files on those girls, but it was a rush reading all this confidential data that I wasn't supposed to see. Lots of names, but not that many that I recognized, so I picked one at random. 'Smith, Shantiqua Mercedes' sounded interesting and, with the college database tied in, I could pull up her ID and her records. According to the transcript, she's got serious body issues and confuses sex for affection, so she's a nymphomaniac who visited Steffie for help about her dieting and too active libido. She was afraid condoms were not foolproof enough and wanted to know if she should have her tubes tied, Steffie suggested waiting and examining why she had sex so often for discussion on her next visit. Never tried chocolate before...

Britanny Miles, trying to deal with incest issues due to her Daddy supposedly fondling her, can't get aroused by boys, and wonders if she's a lesbian? Bet we can fix that...

Alanna Higgins has serious intimacy issues, but doesn't want to be a frigid old maid, embarrassed by still being a virgin. Definitely can fix that!

And on I went until morning, reading files, checking pictures, and making a list of girls in need of my special assistance. I didn't hear her bedroom door open but I sure heard, "What the Hell are you doing? That's personal... You can't read that stuff. It's illegal. You'll get me fired!"

"Shut up, Steffie!" She did. The fury in her eyes was exciting and I'd been thinking about sex all night anyway. There she stood, naked under that robe, wanting to scream at me, but unable to and she didn't know why. "Steffie, take off the robe." She untied the belt and let it drop to the floor. I swear she looked even better than the night before. I was ready to go, but it seemed pointless. "Put your robe back on and fix us breakfast." She did and all I kept thinking was maybe I should get a little more practice with this thing before I see Mia.