Rick's Demon Ch. 02

Story Info
My neighbor wasn't as neighborly as I planned.
1.6k words
4.07
33.3k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast, the adrenalin I was running on was running out, so I gave Steffie a list of appointments to set up and went home to get some sleep. I passed Carrie Shaw, the fitness instructor who lives in the apartment below mine, heading out for her full day of classes. Tight body, thirty-something, always smiling, and hooked up with a steroid freak who uses her for an armpiece. I still think he's really gay. Derek Stanislau is a huge jerk and Carrie loves him so much that it is disgusting. When he's off on his bodybuilding competition trips, she asks me to keep an eye on things. She confided her master plan to me last month. She was going off the pill to get pregnant because Derek would have to commit then. After six years, if he was going to make it legal, he would have by now.

I mean, the guy is gone probably nine months a year for one reason or another. Carrie has to work to help support him until he makes it big, so she does classes at gyms and schools as much as six times a day. For instance, he flies off to a competition in Hawaii for two weeks, but he really needs her to stay home and work. Not to worry though, one of his workout buddies will use that complimentary companion ticket. She is a sap, but she's really cute and deserves better. I need to stop thinking about her tight butt and her soap opera life and get some sleep.

Sleep came easy. Around 9:30 PM, I heard the familiar rattle of the water pipes as Carrie was hitting the shower and I woke up after almost eleven hours of sleep. All I could think of was her in that shower, how she must have looked naked and wet. Then, I had an idea. The security light on the balcony side of the building had been broken for awhile. Knowing that she always kept her cell phone handy in case Derek called, I dialed her cell number. One ring, water stopped, second ring, she answered.

"Hello?"

"Carrie, this is Rick upstairs. Did you hear anything by your balcony door just now?"

"No, I'm, I was in the shower. What's wrong?"

"I thought I saw something drop past my balcony..."

"Something or someone?"

"Dunno, it's dark, but I wanted to check on you knowing Derek is away."

"I don't hear anything... Do you think you could come down and check for me? Please?" The panic in her voice almost made me feel bad about my little scheme.

"Sure, be right there!"

I sprinted down the steps with my bathrobe on and nothing else. She was waiting at her door in her bathrobe, hair wrapped in a towel, and shivering at the thought of some evil person waiting outside to attack her. I knew she was a little timid, but she was really scared. I actually had second thoughts about the whole thing despite the hard on that I was lugging around. She did not say a word, just looked at me with big, scared deer in the headlights eyes.

"I'll go check the balcony for you." I whispered as seriously as I could and I unlocked the sliding door. "What do you think you're doing?" I shouted at empty air. "Get out of here now!"

"Who is it?" She whispered, still scared to pieces.

"I don't know, he jumped off the balcony in the darkness as soon as I yelled at him. Couldn't tell if he was black or white even, but he's gone now."

She ran to me and hugged me tight. "Thank you." She kissed me very lightly and very quickly on the cheek. "I don't know what I would have done if he'd broken in."

"Were you expecting someone?"

"Oh, no. Just there have been some break ins that I've heard about and..."

"Are you okay? You're kinda flushed in the face and I can hear your heart pounding."

"I'm fine, just a little excited, I guess. Thanks again!" and she brushed my cheek with her lips again.

"You can do better than that." I took her in my arms and kissed her.

She pushed me away with a shocked look on her face. "RICK, I appreciate your help, but I belong to Derek. We may not be married yet, but..."

"Oh, please! You're here all alone and he's running all over the world screwing around. You deserve better."

"Well, you're a little young to be making up MY mind, don't you think? You had better go and we will never speak of this, this incident, again!"

The dismissive tone and the fire in her eyes really set me off. This is what I get for being her substitute knight in shining armor? Sure, I made the whole thing up, but she had no way of knowing that. For all she knew, it could have been some murdering thief or rapist.

"Really, Rick, you need to get out of here now. I always thought you were a nice guy. I just don't know what's got into you?!?!?"

"Oh, Carrie, sweetie, it isn't what's got into me. It's what's going to get into you!" I opened my robe.

She was standing in the kitchen about six feet from me and the bitch grabbed a butcher knife from the block on her counter before she even got a look at the monster dick that was pointing at her. When she saw it, her eyes opened wide, but she pointed that knife at me anyway. "Get out or I will cut you!"

I was surprised. I honestly thought when she saw what I was packing that she would be a lot more agreeable. "Put the knife down before you hurt yourself, Carrie."

"Only one who's going to get hurt here is you, if you don't get out. I was attacked once and it's never happening again."

"Put down the knife NOW before I get angry."

"Before YOU get angry? I don't even know who you are all of a sudden. What, I'm supposed to drop on my knees because you've got the biggest cock I've ever seen?"

I muttered, "Something like that."

"If you're not out that door by the time I reach my phone, I'm calling the cops. And you'd better stay away from me or I'll tell Derek and he'll make you wish you were in jail."

That was it. I saw red. My penis shot forward and split. Suddenly, there were four tentacles and they each had a mission. They coiled around her arms and legs, picking her up off the tile floor. Her legs were wrapped around and pulled wide with her knees bent as if she were kneeling. One plunged into her pussy, the other her ass. In perfect harmony, they pounded her one in and one out. The one wrapped around her right arm, squeezed until she dropped the blade, and shot into her mouth while the one that was wrapped around her left arm circled her tits, squeezed them tight, and slid it's head between them giving itself a titty fuck. There were red marks where the tentacles were rubbing against her flesh since they were holding her about two feet off the ground. I felt her blood trickling down the one in her virgin ass. She would have been screaming like mad if there had not been a huge dick filling her mouth, but you could see it in her eyes. There was fear, anger, and betrayal. Once I started to cum, she began to slip and started working with me. Within a few minutes, she was happy as she could be. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her body swayed from the thrusting of each penis like some really perverted marionette.

I don't know how many orgasms took place, mine or hers. The entire 'incident' lasted around twenty minutes. Not long, I guess but, in my defense, I had four cocks spewing down her throat, all over her face and breasts, up her ass, and deep in her womb nearly the whole time. They lowered her to the floor while still dripping cum and I swear she looked like a glazed donut, covered head to toe in semen. She laid there and rubbed the slime all over herself, sometimes it looked like she was trying to push more into her gaping, red hole. As I watched, it appeared that the red marks were fading under the coating of goo. She looked up at me for the first time since she had hit the floor and had that same look Steffie had when she came around in her shower. She wanted more, but I had no intention of making this stupid, ungrateful bitch happy ever again.

"No more. You can just burn for Derek and be disappointed with his 'roid shrunken prick. Clean yourself and this mess up. When you're done, go to bed. When you wake up all you will remember is me running off an intruder and leaving with your little thank you kiss on my cheek. The sex was just an incredibly hot dream and you'll always compare Derek's performance to mine. Do you understand me?"

Licking her fingers clean, she nodded with no expression and those glassy eyes. I picked up my robe and went back to my place. I was thinking how I really needed more practice with this thing before I try it out on Mia. Lucky for me Steffie was lining that up. I didn't want to do anything crazy like this to Mia, but Carrie really shouldn't have pissed me off. I never intended for anything like this to happen with her. I guess she really loves that jerk and my irresistibility was unable to trump that. Part of me knew something was really, really wrong, but the biggest part of me was too content to care. I needed a nap again after that. Monday would be my first day helping Steffie's girls, so I knew I'd need all the rest I could get.