Rick's Diabolical Scheme Ch. 01

Story Info
A scheme is born. Jenny and Trish.
3.3k words
4.1
25.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,049 Followers

Many thanks once again to tangentjoker who edited this story.

All the characters are age 18 or older.

This story is fiction. It is based only on my imagination and a fantasy or two.

*

My name is Rick. I am a good looking, well hung, young man aged 27. I stand 6' 1" tall, weigh 190, and I'm well built. I rarely lack female companionship, if I want it.

The women in my life are usually in their fifties at least. Occasionally, they are in their sixties. I adore older women. They have so much more experience with life. So much more knowledge. They are more often realists. I really don't care if they are attractive or not. Only that they want to be with me. Most of my affairs are short lived, but I do have a lot of variety in my sex life.

The whole thing started with Jenny. She invited me out the first time. She asked me to go to a singles dance with her. I agreed. We had a good time. Jenny got some curious looks from some people. Envious looks from a lot of women. She was an average looking woman, in her fifties, with a hot young stud. For myself, I found her to be an intelligent and interesting woman. She was very knowledgeable and kept up with the news.

Within a matter of days Jenny and I were lovers. The first time was a Saturday afternoon and evening of almost nonstop hot loving. Jenny became infatuated with me to the point it was discomforting. She was constantly telling me she would do anything for me. Anything at all. I didn't take as much advantage of her offer as I should have. It seemed a bit masochistic. That bothered me a little, especially since it didn't seem to fit in with her personality. But in other ways it was an ego boost. In fact, my actions probably were a response to it.

I told her I didn't want to see her any more.

"Is there someone else?" She asked.

"No, but I want to be free to have someone else," I informed her.

"You can Rick. I won't stand in your way." She was almost crying.

"Just by people knowing about us will make it hard for me to meet someone else," I explained patiently.

"I can find someone for you Rick. I'll do it," she sobbed.

This is when my bastardly ways took complete control. My diabolical scheme was born. You may call me an asshole if you wish. I will transcend such childish name calling. Even when it's true.

"Ok, I'll give you a couple of weeks. After I make love to someone you send to me, you can see me again." There was a little more to the conversation, but that was the gist of it.

I kind of missed Jenny. She was very good in bed. She loved my big cock. I liked talking to her.

Less than a week after I had sent Jenny away, I got an email from her.

"Contact Trish." With a phone number. "She's expecting your call."

I called the number and spoke with Trish. We agreed to meet for dinner the next evening.

Trish was aged fifty. She was about 5' 4" and was a bit chunky. She had nice tits and a pleasant face framed by nice blond hair that was cut short.

"Jenny told me all about you," Trish told me. "You sounded like someone I'd like to meet. What are you looking for?"

"A relationship," I told her. "A romantic relationship."

"Even with someone twenty some years older than you?" Trish asked, her eyebrows raised.

"That's the best kind," I answered.

We had a pleasant meal. When we were leaving the restaurant, I invited Trish to my place.

"Jenny had nice things to say about you. So I guess it's ok," she replied.

At my place I offered Trish a drink, but she declined. I sat beside her on the couch, putting an arm around her shoulders. With light pressure I pulled her toward me for a kiss. Starting softly, we were soon open mouthed and twisting our tongues. My hand was on her tit. One of her hands covered it. I started on the buttons of her blouse, but she took over from my fumbling fingers. She slipped it off and unsnapped her bra. My cock was getting hard and tenting my pants. She rubbed it.

Smiling, she said, "Jenny told me you were hung."

I stood. I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. We both stripped down. Both of us were ready. I sat her on the side of the bed and slid to my knees as her legs parted. I saw her pussy for the first time. Her hair was trimmed, but only the wild parts. It was a dark color framing the lips of her snatch. The swollen lips were puffy with desire. Beads of dew formed on them. Slightly open, they showed a hint of redness hidden behind them. The redness of her heat.

As I brought my face closer to her, she spread her legs further and put both of her hands on my head. The musky scent of her arousal wafted from her. I inhaled the delightful scent of her womanhood. I touched her slit with my tongue delicately and tasted. I licked the delightful salty sweet nectar from her ready lips.

I love to eat pussy. I love the scents and the taste. I love the feel of a woman's legs pressing against my head. The feel of her heels on my back. The hard nubbin of her clit as I lick it and suck it. The urgency of her hands on my head as she pulls me into her. Urging me on as I bury my face in her aromatic cunt. I love the taste of her juices as they flow from her and coat my face. I love to drink of the essence of her hot desire. I love it when she cums. All different, yet all the same.

And I love it because it makes them ready for my big cock.

Trish's hips gyrated and thrust at my face. Her hands twisted in my hair. She was gasping at the peak of an orgasm when I stood and thrust my manhood into her eager cunt. Her legs clasped me around my hips as she lifted her ass to take more of my hard shaft into herself. She never stopped cumming. I could see her face. Her wet mouth was open mouthing silent screams. Her hands were on her tits kneading them and pinching her own nipples. She held her arms up to me and I leaned forward to kiss her. She rose to meet me. Open mouthed wet sloppy kisses. Our tongues twisted.

Her pussy was snug on me. Comfortable. I knew I was not hurting her as I thrust into her heat. I felt the electric sensation through my body as I neared orgasm. I was able to hold it back once, but when Trish squeezed her pussy on my cock I came in an explosive rush. My cum gushed into her excited cunt. I pumped her as long as I could until I was no longer stiff enough. She unhooked her legs from my hips and let herself down on the bed. I laid beside her. Our legs were off the edge of the bed. We tried to regain our strength.

We moved to the center of the bed. Trish rolled onto her side and snuggled up to me. Her head was on my shoulder. She nuzzled my neck then tongued my ear. She rolled on top of me. After a hot open mouthed kiss, she started working her way down my body. She licked my nipples. She kissed me all over my chest. She licked my navel and rubbed her tits over my hardening cock. She slid further down to lick and kiss all the way to my cock. Grasping him, she rubbed him against her face. She licked his tip and ringed it with her tongue.

She looked up at me and said, "You are so big. I love him."

She took me in her mouth then. She slid her lips down my hardening shaft. She ran her tongue around the tip. She quickly got me hard again.

My hand on her hip pulled at her. I wanted her pussy. I wanted to feel her juices on my tongue. She quickly swung around to straddle my face. Her glorious cunt was in front of me. I raised my head to bury my face in her fragrant muff. The musky aroma was strong at that point. It was a bit sharper than before. The scent of my cum overlaid the naturally erotic bouquet of her essences. My tongue darted to her clit and circled it. I licked the inside of her lips. I pushed my tongue into the warm tunnel to her womb. Her juices poured from her. They flowed onto my face. I relished the tastes of her and the scents of her. I felt the quivering pass through her body. Quickly it became shuddering. She ground her pussy on my face. She spread her nectars over me.

Trish made love to my dick. She kissed it and licked it. She used her lips, her tongue, and even her teeth. My manhood pulsated with the pounding of blood through it. It was not to be denied. My cum poured into her mouth. Her hot eager mouth.

She savored it, tasted it, and rolled it on her tongue. She rolled off me. Turning to face me, she kissed me open mouthed letting my cum flow between us. We laid together holding each other tightly. Our mouths were locked together as we mixed our juices.

"That was wonderful," Trish whispered.

"For me, too," I replied. "I love it when a woman cums as good as you did while I am eating them. It gives me a real thrill."

"No more than the thrill you gave me," she told me. "I'll need to leave soon," she continued softly, "it's getting late."

"You can stay if you want to," I told her.

Trish replied, "I'd like to, but I live with my mother. She'd worry about me since I didn't tell her I'd be gone for the night."

"I'd like to see you again," I told her.

"I'd like that," she said. "Tonight was really nice."

We laid together a while longer. She got up, dressed, and after a long hot kiss, left.

The next morning, I emailed Jenny: "Trish a success."

When I got home from work that evening, there was an answer. "When can I see you?"

"Tomorrow," I emailed back to her. "Dinner first? Your place?"

The response came within the hour: "OK."

The next evening, I picked Jenny up. She is a fairly tall, slim woman. She is 5'8" and weighs about 130. She has a nice ass, but small breasts. They're softball sized. She has a plain face. She's almost homely. Her hair is brown and dull. She has very little style sense., but when I picked her up she was wearing a skirt with nylons. She knows I like her dressed like that. I have a thing about nylon stockings. Especially when I go down on a woman.

I had deliberately made it an early dinner so we could have more time together in bed. I took her to a good restaurant we both liked. After a good meal, we headed back to her place. Both of us were horny and ready.

As soon as the door closed behind us, we were in each other's arms exchanging a long, hot, kiss. Jenny stepped back and lifted her skirt to hook her thumbs under her panties. She pushed them down and stepped out of them.

"My panties are soaked," she told me. "I've been so hot all through dinner."

I pulled her to me again for another kiss.

"I owe you," I whispered to her, "you can have whatever you like. This is your night."

"Do you really mean it?" She asked.

I nodded in response, spreading my arms, as I said, "I am yours to command, so command me."

She laughed at my pompousness. It relieved the slight tension there had been between us.

"I want so much," Jenny murmured, "I wore something special for you tonight. Let's start there." She led me to the couch. Seated, she guided my hands to her blouse to open it. Together we slipped it off her. I opened the snaps on the front of her bra, it followed the blouse. Her exposed nipples were firm and enlarged. I bent to kiss them and she held my head as I sucked and nibbled on them.

"You have to let me know what you want," I told her.

"Eat me, Rick. Suck my clit," the reply was half moan, half whisper. Her voice was husky with desire.

I knelt in front of her. She pulled up her skirt while spreading her legs wider for me. My eyes followed her nylon clad legs to the dark tangle of her bush. Above it I saw a red, lacy, garter belt. It was something new for Jenny. I had never seen her wear one before. I looked up at her with a smile.

"That is hot!" I told her.

Jenny's face lit up with a smile.

"I hoped you would like it," she told me.

"Stand up," I told her. "Let's get your skirt off."

I really like to eat women when they are wearing a skirt or dress. But the garter belt was so sensual, I wanted to see her without the skirt. She hadn't removed her shoes and the high heels added to the alluring effect.

She stood and dropped her skirt. As she stepped out of it, I pulled her to me with my hands on the cheeks of her ass. I rubbed my face on her mound. I inhaled the strong musk from her pussy. Hours of arousal had increased the strength of her fragrance.

I guided her back to her chair. As she sat, I rubbed my face along the nylon sheathed thighs. Her pussy lips, in front of me, were swollen with lust. They were beaded with the dew of her juices. Her clit peeked out between them at the top of her slit. A hint of red behind the lips suggested a hot woman hiding there.

My tongue touched the lips of her muff, licking the drops of nectar from them. I pushed into her hot wet snatch licking at her inner lips. My lust overpowered me then. I buried my face in her. My lips were on her large, hard, clit. I ran my tongue around it. I sucked it. Jenny's hands went to my head and held me tightly to her. Her nylon clad legs clasped me. The friction of the fabric sent thrills through my body. Her heels on me drummed against my back.

Sucking her brought her quickly to a climax. She thrust herself at me, even as her hands twisted in my hair. I nibbled at her hardness. She screamed in ecstasy as her essences flowed from her. Shudders tore through her body. I wouldn't stop. I couldn't stop. I bathed my face in the liquors of her lust. The sweet salty taste overlaid by the strong musk and a tiny trace of piss. It was erotic, sensual. I ate her cunt. I drank her juices. Even as her orgasms continued to tear through her she was begging me to stop. Her voice finally penetrated through the lustful fog in my mind. I reluctantly pulled back from the well.

She sat sprawled on the couch for a few minutes as I rubbed my face along the nylon covered thighs. She slid off the couch to kneel facing me. She covered my face with kisses. She licked her juices from my face.

We laid on the floor, holding each other until she had recovered a little. Then she stood and, taking my hand, led me to her bed. My cock was throbbing, rock hard with desire. The scents and tastes of her pussy had aroused me past all caring.

As we laid on the bed, she pushed me onto my back. Kneeling between my legs, she dove on my cock, her mouth opening it to devour it. Her lips stretched to accommodate its girth as she took as much of it as she could. In my aroused state I wouldn't last long. She knew it. She sucked me hard. Her head bobbed as her lips and teeth brought me ever closer to climax. My hands twisted in her hair. My legs clasped her body. I kept her a willing prisoner on my manhood, gratifying her submissive side.

The electric pleasure in the base of my cock spread outward through my body, even as the thrill ran the length of my hard shaft. I exploded into her warm welcoming mouth filling it to overflowing. As I softened, she licked my cum from her lips and then from my cock. I watched as she sensuously licked at me. Her tongue lapped at the traces of my cum.

I pulled her hair to bring her up to face me. I kissed her open mouthed. We exchanged the tastes of each other. I laid on my back holding her as she laid on my chest with her face tucked into my armpit. She liked to do that after sex, not before. I never asked her why she liked it. We laid together until I started to get hard again. Jenny sensed it. She slid down my body to rub her tits on my hardening shaft. She slid a little further and kissed the tip of my now hard dick, gave it a few licks and rose to her knees to straddle me.

Jenny positioned herself over my throbbing cock, lowering herself to engulf it with her slick, hot cunt. She took all of me, kneeling up straight to engulf my hard manhood. She rode me hard, leaning forward to let me suck her tits. We exchanged hot wet kisses. As I felt her body start to quiver I knew she was close to cumming. I thrust harder into her, driving my hard cock into her welcoming cunt. We found the ancient rhythm. We moved together as her body shuddered with the ecstasy of orgasm.

We rolled over so that I was on top. I continued to thrust into her as she met my thrusts with her own. Our bodies pounded each other as we exchanged wet mindless kisses. Our bodies were wet with the sweat of lust. Her nylon clad legs were looped over mine as I delighted in the friction from the fabric.

I felt another orgasm beginning for her.

She was almost screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me." I felt my own orgasm rising through me. My whole body thrilled with electric tingles that ripped through me to my cock as I shot my cum deep into her cunt.

I laid on top of her as I softened inside her. We laid together then exchanged kisses until it was time for me to leave.

Over the next couple of weeks, I saw both Jenny and Trish several times. After a few evenings together, I tried my despicable plot on Trish. Her reply surprised me.

"You're a real asshole, Rick," she said. "I'd cut your balls off if it wasn't for the fact that there is someone I would like you to meet. I think I have just the right person in mind. I'll let you know, or she will."

Trish dressed and left without a "goodnight". I think she was upset.

To be continued.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,049 Followers