Rick's Embarrassing Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the desk, Anna quickly snipped the tags off the bra and panties I was now wearing. "You can dress now," she said as she turned away to process the other sets of lingerie. I put my shorts on first, because I was starting to grow erect again at being outside of the small room where anyone could see me. Then I put on my t-shirt and discovered that with my new 'endowments' my shirt was somewhat shorter and hung a bit away from my body at the waist. I didn't have an exposed midriff, but I could feel something of a gap between tight biker shorts and the bottom of the shirt.

Rachel finished up with Anna and turned to me. "I need your credit card, Rick. Unless you want a store card instead." She had an impish smile on her face.

I fished my wallet out of my shorts. "If it's all the same with you, ma'am, I'll use my own card."

After we finished the transaction, Anna handed me a store bag with my new purchases inside as well as the undergarments I'd come in wearing. She thanked me for my business, in a rather louder than normal voice I thought, and told me she looked forward to seeing me again. All very normal from a sales person but full of double entendre to me.

As Rachel and I turned to go to whatever embarrassment she had for me next, I saw a couple coming toward the desk. The man did a double take as the woman looked away in disgust. We passed close together in the narrow aisle, and I distinctly heard him say in a quiet voice, "Nice rack, dude." I could feel my face flush instantly and my cock harden fully. So much for becoming used to the situation.

12