Rick's Embarrassing Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
The Dangerous Road.
1.1k words
4.6
10.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was marinating in a trance of shame, Rachel made the arrangements. At least I think she did. She left the counter, and I hurried to catch up. Soon we were back out in the parking lot and into her car with my bags in the back seat.

"Rick," she said as I sat down, "before you put your seatbelt on, take off your shirt and shorts. You won't need them for the rest of the evening."

I looked at her in surprise but said, "Yes, Ma'am," and proceeded to peel my shorts down. I had to stop part way to pull my panties back up as I was exposing myself. "No," she said once she saw what I was doing. "Leave it out." I finished pulling my shorts off. "Toss them in back." I did then removed my shirt. Of course, my cock was hard. I looked around as I buckled my seatbelt around my now ample chest. "Put your hands under your buttocks and leave them there until I say otherwise. Now sit back and enjoy the ride."

I have never felt so exposed in my life. It seemed to me that anybody looking in could see the situation, and I could not cover myself in any way. My cock was rock hard, maybe as hard as I could remember since I was a horny teenager. I closed my eyes. Foolish, I know, but it was the only control I had. That soon changed.

I felt the usual motions of the car moving through the parking lot and out onto the road. Once Rachel was settled on her course, she turned to me. "Open your eyes, Rick. I want you to look around and act as normally as you can. I do hope we don't get stopped by a police officer. That would be very embarrassing for you, I'm sure."

I groaned as I opened my eyes. Here I had been worried about people seeing in, and she was adding to my worry with this humiliation. But worse was to come. Once she had the car settled in for the drive--she was not using the freeway for the return trip!--she reached over and began to stroke my cock. God it felt good. Despite everything, I was horny as could be.

"Be careful, Rick. You don't want to make a mess."

I groaned. "If you do that for much longer, Ma'am, I won't be able to control myself. Oh, God that feels good."

"Goodie," she said gleefully. "Then you'll have to clean it up while I'm driving. That will be such fun." Then shortly she said, "Oh, look. There's a pickup truck coming along side on your side of the car. Look over there and smile while I try to match speeds with the driver for a bit."

I looked over at the mirror. Would I rather see a man driving or a woman? Then what? I couldn't cover myself. I couldn't stop what Rachel was doing. I was about to shoot my wad. I couldn't tell what was driving. Rachel was slowly stroking me. I realized that she wasn't going to get me off stroking that way and part of me wanted to get off, badly, but not here, not now.

Just as the truck was passing us, Rachel had to slow down for other traffic in our lane. I caught a glimpse of the driver, a woman, but I couldn't get a lot of detail. She didn't look our way, so my forced smile was wasted.

"Oh, such a pity," Rachel said pleasantly. Maybe we'll have better luck at the light up ahead.

I looked ahead. Sure enough, there was a traffic light changing from yellow to red. We came to a stop behind another sedan-type car. As yet, no one in the right lane had stopped next to us.

Rachel's grip on my cock was suddenly firmer, and her strokes more purposeful. "Watch to the right, Rick. Tell me if anyone stops next to us. Oh, and you may cum if you dare to be even further embarrassed. I'm feeling generous."

I groaned under her ministrations. I could feel my orgasm building, and I was having trouble deciding what I wanted to have happen. I felt like I should try to hold off, but I didn't know if I could. It was harder and harder to concentrate on anything outside the car. I did know that the next car to stop in the lane to my right would be next to our car.

Then I could see a car coming. "Car!" I shouted. Then, "Oh, God!" as I started to cum.

I tried to smile, but I'm sure my expression was more pained with that glorious pain that happens at orgasm. I knew my face was flushed. The car came to a stop, but the driver--a man it looked like in the mirror--was talking to a passenger and not looking our way, though I don't think he would have seen anything from half a car length back. Meanwhile, I felt like I was squirting like a fountain!

The light must have changed at some point, because I felt the car start moving forward. "Oh what a pity," Rachel said with false sympathy. "You've made a mess and no one but me saw it." Her hand let go of my cock and came up to my mouth. "Clean me up, Rick. Lick my fingers clean." I did so, but I was conscious that some of my cum had dribbled down my cock. Looking down, I saw that some was on my new bra. I could also feel some on my stomach. I was sure there was more I could not feel. But I kept my hands under my butt. I'm sure my face stayed red on its own.

After a few minutes, Rachel was satisfied that I had cleaned her hand, then she wiped her fingers on my face and neck until they were dry. All the while we were driving in the same clump of traffic we had left the light with. If the car to our right saw anything, I wasn't aware of it. Since they weren't directly across from us, were perhaps a car length back now, I assumed that they hadn't seen anything or weren't interested if they had. Rachel was just going with the flow of traffic, neither trying to drop back nor to speed up.

She didn't say anything for a few minutes and drove with both hands on the wheel. Finally, she spoke. "You can move your hands now. I want you to clean all of your spunk up. Get every bit and put it in your mouth and swallow it all."

I did as instructed, my cock now limp in my lap. It took a bit, and I wished I had some water to sip to get the taste out. By the time I was finished, we were turning onto her street.