Rick's Embarrassing Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
A Climactic Encounter.
2k words
4.59
10.9k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: A Climactic Encounter

"Pull your panties up. Once I park, you are to take your purchases and the clothes you no longer need to your car and lock them in. Remember your instructions. No running. Hands at your sides. Oh, and take your shoes off at the car, too. You won't need those either."

With that, she pulled into her driveway and went into her house. I felt very exposed while getting my bags and clothes out of the back seat, but when I looked around I couldn't see anyone looking back. I grabbed my keys out of my shorts pocket and began walking to my car, shopping bags in one hand, keys and clothes in the other. I saw no one on the way, but I couldn't tell who might be watching from inside their homes.

I put everything in the car and kicked my shoes off, conscious of the show I was putting on the whole time. Once I locked the car, I did a slow walk on the hot concrete to her door. I could feel my face flushing as red as I felt my feet feeling on the warm walk. Was that someone peeking out from behind curtains? I couldn't tell, but the thought had a predictable effect on my cock, which rose and strained against the panties.

At the door, I knocked and waited, per my instructions. Rachel didn't keep me long.

"Very good, Rick," she said as she stood at the door and gave me an appraising look up and down. When she saw my cock straining against the panties, she added, "Well, I don't need to ask you how you liked it." Then she opened the storm door and let me in. As soon as I was inside, I took off my panties, again per her instructions, and laid them by the door. Since she was there, I didn't need to find her, so I wanted for what would come next.

Rachel closed the door. "Come with me to the bathroom. You have a busy evening ahead of you, so I need to get you cleaned up."

Once in the bathroom, she said, "Take off the bra and forms and stand in the bath tub." The bra was not much of a problem, but the forms were glued on over my man hair and breasts. "Go on," she said when I hesitated, " it won't be any easier if you wait." So I took a deep breath and yanked on one breast.

Damn, but that hurt! I got the breast off with that big yank, along with quite a bit of hair. It brought tears to my eyes it stung so much.

"Do the other one," she said after letting me gasp for a short bit. "It won't get any easier."

It wasn't. In fact, I couldn't get it off with the first tug, but it did sting as bad as the first one had, plus I still had part of the breast form clinging to my chest hair. All I could do was take another breath and pull it the rest of the way off. It stung some more and my eyes teared up.

"Oh don't be a baby. Give me those and get into the tub." I did so, and she began to spray this yellow foam on my body. Soon I was covered from neck to ankles, and my body was tingling all over except on my chest where it burned like fire where the hairs had been pulled out. She even did my arms, and, yes, she did my cock and balls. My cock didn't much like this tingling sensation. It drooped.

"Stay right there until I come back. It will be a bit."

I don't know how long it was before she came back, but it was quite a while. I spent the time thinking about what had happened so far and wondering what would happen in this busy evening Rachel promised me. I was honest with myself. This was what I wanted. I wasn't sure I could take whatever she could dish out, but I was still game to find out.

And then I remembered that I had given her addresses and emails for everyone I knew: business contacts, friends, family, passing acquaintances, even enemies, because once you put someone in your email list, they generally stay even if you don't like them anymore. At any rate, I had to go through with it. And I was just as glad it was set up so I couldn't back out. I've dreamt of doing stuff like this for all of my sexual life, and now I was doing it.

Eventually, she did come back and supervised my taking a shower to get all of the foam with hair off. She left me to dry myself with instructions to come find her when I was done. I was not to dress.

I walked around her house feeling more naked than I ever had with no hair on my body below my head. Rachel was in her living room, and she was not alone. It was Mr. Appleton. He must have closed up shop early just to get at me.

"Rick, you remember Mr. Appleton, don't you?" Rachel asked, a mischevious smile on her face.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered, reddening. I could feel my cock stirring just being naked in front of both of them. I was not attracted to Mr. Appleton; I'm not attracted to men at all. But the situation, my embarrassment, and my realization of what was coming had me getting hard. I wanted to cover myself, but I knew better. Instead I just stood in the entrance to the living room.

Mr. Appleton looked at me with an appraising eye, as if he were examining something he valued. I couldn't meet his gaze even as I could feel myself becoming very hard.

"Come here, Rick," he said. I took a breath and walked over to where they were seated -- he in an easy chair and she on he couch. I stopped near the coffee table, facing them both but looking at neither. Instead, I was looking down at my now bobbing cock.

"It seems you are happy to see me," Mr. Appleton said. I didn't answer.

"You are happy to see him, aren't you, Rick?" Rachel asked.

I hesitated but only briefly. I knew what I was supposed to say. "Yes, ma'am."

"Then tell Mr. Appleton that you are happy to see him. And tell him that you are happy to do whatever he wants."

I took a deep breath and let it out. "Yes, ma'am." Then to Mr. Appleton, "I'm happy to - to see you again, sir, and I am happy to do whatever you want me to do for you."

Mr. Appleton smiled and stood up. "Very good. Get on your knees. Good, now take my cock out of my pants."

I had knelt in front of him, so I reached up to find his zipper and pull it down. I fumbled a bit getting it down. I hadn't done this before, and I was conscious of his hardness behind the zipper. At the touch of my hand on his zipper, I both saw and felt his hardness. Then I reached in and pulled his cock out through the opening.

Other than my own, this was the first cock I'd ever felt. It felt warm, as warm as my face felt. It seemed to get harder as I pulled it out of his trousers. It seemed thicker than mine but probably the same length. I knelt there looking at it grow in my hand until it felt as hard as a length of pipe. I felt mesmerized by it.

Rachel spoke, "Rick, look at me and smile." Her voice shocked me out of my trance, and I looked at her and saw her pointing her camera at me. She had to remind me to smile, and when I did, she snapped off a picture, momentarily dazzling me with the flash. More blackmail material, I thought, and I did it to myself. I knew at that moment that I would do anything, really and truly, not to have these pictures and videos get out onto the Internet.

"Now you go ahead and give Mr. Appleton some nice head. Don't mind me taking more pictures of you doing it."

Mr. Appleton spoke up. "I'd better not feel any teeth, and I want you to look at me while you're sucking me. Understand?"

"Y-y-yes, sir," I answered with a stutter. I was mortified. Whatever pictures Rachel had of me before were nothing to what she had now and would have. I was so embarrassed at the visual picture I had of what I looked like, and the picture made me so horny that I thought I might shoot without any touch at all. I felt like I was vibrating: with fear, excitement, and sexual tension.

I licked my lips and wrapped them around his cock, making sure to keep my mouth open so my teeth didn't touch him. I started slowly, wetting him as I slid him deeper into my mouth. He didn't taste of anything but skin; he must have cleaned himself up before he came over. I was surprised by how easy this was: just get him wet and slide my mouth up and down.

While the mechanics of the blow job seemed easy enough, looking at Mr. Appleton while it did it was humiliating. He had a smirk on his face that said I was acknowledging his superiority as a man, that he was the dominant male in the room, and I was nothing but his fuck toy. That he was right didn't make me feel better. And yet it turned me on like nothing I had done before.

"You like that, boy," he said, openly smiling now. "Don't even think of denying it. I can see it in your cock. Have you ever been as stiff as you are right now, kneeling in front of your lady friend and sucking my cock?"

Holding onto his cock with my mouth, I shook my head slightly. I could tell I was hard, and he would never believe it wasn't because of him, that it was because of the situation. But it didn't matter in any case. I was past the point of any return now.

Every once in awhile I would see a flash from Rachel's camera, and I could feel my face flush redder and redder as I imagined what I looked like in those pictures looking up into his eyes with what anyone would say was adoration and excitement, though I felt like it was embarrassing and humiliating.

I don't know how long this went on. Then Mr. Appleton said, "Go faster, bitch."

I dutifully sped up, holding onto his legs for balance as I kept looking at his face while bobbing on his dick and sucking. Mr. Appleton seemed to like me going faster. He moaned and groaned. Then he grabbed my head and began fucking my face. There was nothing for me to do but keep my mouth open and hope I didn't choke. He started driving and driving and then he pulled my face away just as I felt him start to shoot his load. He shot it right into my mouth as he pumped his cock with his own hand.

Then he let go of my head altogether and said, "Clean me up with your tongue.." So I licked up what was dribbling from him, trying to be careful not to hurt him. (I'm always sensitive immediately after I've cum, so I assumed he would be, too. It wasn't that I felt something for him; I was just doing what I thought was expected of me in pleasing him while humiliating myself.

Once he was satisfied that I had cleaned him up, Mr. Appleton sat down and took a hand towel from the chair arm, dried himself, then put his cock back in his pants. Meanwhile, Rachel stepped in and snapped a few shots of my cum splattered face. When she stepped back, he tossed the towel at me. "Clean yourself up, boy. You look a mess."