Rick's Sessions

Story Info
Rick has a problem - mom & sister come to the rescue.
2.2k words
4.36
215.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Isopropyl
Isopropyl
421 Followers

"What the hell is wrong with you Rick, you some kind of pervert?"

My dad was yelling at the top of his lungs. I hurried into my bed room, closing the door behind me. The problem was my erection. For the last week I get hard for no reason at all. I stay hard, or at least semi hard, for hours. I know a normal eighteen year old guy will get a hard-on, but not like this. I tried to whack it off, but it would still be swollen enough, that it looked the same as when I started. My dad would see my bulge and yell at me, telling me to go to my room, so much, that my mom and sister would warn me when dad's car came in the drive.

I only came out of my room when dad was not home or I had to take a leak. I didn't eat at our dinner table because dad would go ballistic and ruin everybody's meal. I would try to eat before dad got home, but sometimes mom or my sister, Trish, would bring a plate into my room.

Mom had taken me to the doctors office, but he said I was fine, just a little more libido than normal. I wasn't so sure about having extra libido, but I sure had the glares from everyone in the waiting room.

I went straight to my room when I got home from the doctors.. Mom followed and stood in the doorway. I was sulking and mom wanted to try and help me out of my gloom.

"Rick honey, can't you...take matters into your own hands?"

"Mom, I tried everything. It does what it's supposed to do, it just won't go soft."

Mom turned and left. Thirty minutes later, my twenty year old sister, Trish, knocked on my door. I always liked to talk with Trish, she was two years older than me but, much wiser, I thought.

"Hi Rick. Mom told me about the doctor's visit. If I can help...in anyway... I will."

Trish turned and left. Did she say what I think she said? No, I'm just not thinking right. Dad would be home soon, so it was too late to get something to eat in the kitchen I hoped Trish or mom would bring me in a plate.

Dad came home and was in a somewhat better mood, probably because I wasn't there. I could hear my parents talking, and knew it was about me. Dad's voice would get loud and mom would hush him. It sounded like mom was telling dad it wasn't my fault about, my condition. There was a knock on my door, it was dad.

"Son, I'm sorry for the rough treatment I've been giving you...I guess I just don't understand about these things."

He stood there for a few seconds, turned and walked away. I figured I'd stay in my room until this was all over with. Trish brought me in a tray of food, and asked if I wanted company while I ate. I said I was fine and she could leave, but she stayed and made small talk, taking my mind off my problem, for a little while. Trish told me that she was working on a solution to my dilemma, but would not go into any details yet. I was sure that if the doctor couldn't help, Trish wouldn't be able to either.

I had just fallen asleep when there was a knock at the door. It was Trish. She came in and had a smile on her I hadn't seen for quite awhile.

"Rick I have it, a solution, I have it."

"What are you talking about Trish, what solution, tell me."

"I've talked this plan over with mom, and she thinks it might work too. Rick you're going to love it"

"You're not making any sense Trish, love what?"

"Sex, Rick, sex, sex, and more sex. Mom and I are going to give you sex, until you're problem goes away."

"Mom and you... Trish? No way. That's incest, and probably against the law. Plus dad would kill us all; he'd probably kill me twice"

"Don't worry about dad. Here's how the plan goes; I'll be with you most of the night; mom will take the day shift. Dad goes to bed around eleven o'clock and falls asleep by eleven thirty. I'll come in here around twelve o'clock and stay until around three o'clock. Dad leaves for work just before eight o'clock; mom will be in your room around nine o'clock and stay until one o'clock. Dad gets home around five thirty. I come home around six o'clock. We'll all be able to get some sleep, and should have you like normal in no time."

"Trish...you really outdid yourself with this plan, but... I just can't have sex with you and mom, it's just wrong."

"Look little brother, no one else cares about you enough to do anything. Mom and I aren't virgins, and we love you enough to do this, and you're not even thinking about our feelings. We are ready and willing to help. Please think of it as an act of love, and not something dirty."

I thought about what was being offered to me, my mom was forty three, has a nice size rack, she's thin, and you might even call her pretty. Trish was twenty, a real hard belly, nice rack, and defiantly a looker.

"I'm sorry I thought that way Trish. You're right; it's just for my cure, nothing else."

"OK, I'll see you tonight around twelve o'clock, for our first session little brother."

I waited for twelve o'clock to come. It seemed like the minutes were hours waiting for Trish. Finally a light tap at my door and as it slowly opened Trish enter.

Without a word she took off her night gown and crawled in bed next to me. I was turned on when her hot body touched mine. Trish let out a little giggle when she grabbed my rigid member in her hands. I tried to hold her close and kiss her, but Trish moved her body down until she was able to put my cock in her mouth. She was struggling to fit just my cockhead and a few inches of shaft past her lips, but she did. No foreplay was need, I guess. Trish knew just what to do, as she proved to be an expert cock sucker. I lasted about ten minutes before shooting a giant wad into her mouth. She kept sucking, but my cock never went limp.

"Damn Rick, you really are hard, even after that. Don't worry little brother; I've got some more therapy for you."

She straddled my waist and came down slowly, guiding my cock into her very wet cunt. She humped it a few times before finally engulfing the full length of my shaft. I was deep inside her cunt, and I could fell every muscle as they sucked to hold me tight.

Oooowwwwwwaaaaaaa, yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh, Yourrrrrrr soooooo fuccccckkkiiiinnnngggg biggggg! Your fuckinnngg splitting me! Fuck me baby, fuck your big sister!"

Somehow Trish managed to fit all of me inside her, and she rode me like that for over two hours, collapsing on me after she had at least five, very intense, organisms. Me, I stayed hard as ever, even after cumming twice in Trish's hot cunt. Trish lay there for half an hour before getting up on all fours and telling me to, "do the doggie."

WE did the doggie till almost three thirty. Trish had three or four organisms, while I got two, and I was still hard. As good as Trish felt, I just couldn't get my cock to splat out cum anymore. Looking back, I don't think Trish minded one bit.

"Ok little brother, I'm worn out. Mom will have to see what she can do for you later. Good night stud."

My sister kissed me full on the mouth and held me tight for the longest time. It was hard to see in the dark, but I think she had a very big smile on her face as she wobbled away. My cock was still as hard, or at least as large as before. I fell asleep soon after cleaning up the bed and myself.

The next morning I awoke to my mom calling my name. She handed me a cup of hot coffee. I was still blurry eyed, but I could see mom taking her bath robe off, then lifting my sheets up, and crawling in bed with me.

"I talked to Trish this morning honey. She was a little sore, but quite happy about last nights therapy session. She told me you stayed aroused the whole time she was...giving you therapy. Now honey, lets start slow until we're comfortable with each others body."

Mom felt my always hard cock with both hands, letting out ohhhhhhhs and aahhs. I tried some foreplay, like sucking on her tits, but mom seemed anxious to stuff my cock in her twat. Maybe I needed help with my foreplay technique, but, nobody was complaining about it. Mom lay on her back and told me to be gentle with her. Her cunt was wet and my entry was made with only a little resistance from her cunt muscles. Mom's cunt was much easier to stretch than Trish's was.

Mom bucked several times, and then yelled. "I'm cumming! Damn, I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me, I'm cumming."

Man that was fast. I don't think I pumped mom more then ten times before she came. At this rate mom wouldn't be able to last an hour with me. We lay next to each other for awhile before mom could speak.

"Oh Rick, you really can handle that rod. Shall we try again?"

Again I mounted mom. My tool went in much easier then even before. My cock was very comfortable in mom's cunt. I slow fucked her and brought her three bone shaking climaxes. I shot one load, still staying very hard. During our session Mom and I changed positions several times, but my cock stayed in her cunt almost the whole time she was with me.

Mom was supposed to leave at one o'clock, but we fell asleep around three o'clock, and didn't wake until just after five o'clock. Mom scrambled to take a shower before dad would get home. Mom said they would eat out tonight, as she had not made a thing to eat.

I took a shower with mom and changed my sheets again, and aired out the room a little. Now that the ice had been broken, I expected the next session with Trish and mom to be more than just a booty call. I was kind of glad that my cock didn't deflate yet. Maybe this was that silver lining I'd heard about.

When dad came home I heard him ask my mom what she did all day. No supper, and she looked a little under the weather. Mom said she had a touch of the stomach flu, and hoped she would be over it tomorrow. Dad said he hoped so too. Dad asked mom if I had been out of my room today, and mom said not that she knew of.

There was a knock at my door, it was dad.

"Rick you've got to come out of this room sometime. Damn son, it really stinks in here, air out your room and come on out, I won't holler about your damn pecker."

I opened my window and went out to sit on the couch. Dad was telling mom how he thought I should get out more. Mom said I was waiting until I solved my little problem. Dad grunted and they left to go eat. I made a sandwich and finished eating it just as Trish came in the house.

"Hi Rick." She looked around the room, then back at me.

"They went out to eat."

Trish came over to me and kissed me hard on the mouth, thanking me for a great night. I told her thanks for coming up with a plan like this.

"What happened with you and mom? How'd it go? You didn't try any rough stuff, did you?"

"Trish you ask mom, I'm not going into details about anything, but no, I wasn't rough with her." Trish planted another kiss on me, and then walked off saying she would see me later.

For the next two weeks each night was about the routine, although both women were getting a little wilder with their methods. Trish was into trying different positions throughout the session. Mom started to be dominant, and a lot more demanding, wanting me to, "pile drive," into her cunt.

I did have a noticeable decrease in my arousal time. Both mom and Trish said we were making headway. I was even getting along with dad now. He didn't mention anything about my arousals anymore. I was close to normal again, and mom and Trish said they would keep up our sessions, so this wouldn't happen again. I guess I have the best mom and sister in the world.

Isopropyl
Isopropyl
421 Followers