Ricky & Karen Home Alone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mike0231
mike0231
91 Followers

"Did David really have a small cock?" David asked softly.

Karen giggled. "You heard that? Hah! Well, put it this way buddy. You are an 8, and he was a 5. It's why I wanted this, big boy." She squeezed his cock a little, which had not gone soft yet.

Ricky smiled. "I have to be honest, Karen. I watched you this morning..." he trailed off.

"This morning?"

"I came downstairs and your robe was open on the couch. You looked so good... I had to..."

"You jerked off watching me?"

Ricky nodded.

"Too bad. You should have woken me up. I love sex first thing in the morning."

"Damn," Ricky said quickly.

Karen laughed. As she laughed her hand stroked him with motion of her body. He was still hard.

"Damn is right. But seeing as how you are still hard...and I am still wet... want to feel?"

Karen leaned back and slipped her little bikini bottom off. She spread her legs, giving Ricky a magnificent view of her pussy. Other than porn, it was only the third pussy he had seen right before his eyes. It looked beautiful.

He sat down and leaned in. Not only was he going to touch it, but he was going to taste it as well. Kris had told him he gave great cunnilingus, and he wanted to see if Karen agreed.

He started by rubbing her thighs a little, kissing the soft skin. He then moved his fingers to her lips which were still swollen from the masturbation. He brushed them with his finger tips and then settled down on his knees in front of her. She enjoyed the sight and moved back to lay as flat as she could.

He slowly licked and kissed her inner thighs, working his tongue in straight lines up and down her pussy. He had watched a lot of porn and had paid a lot of attention. His mother, jokingly, had told him he had better be able to please a woman, or else he was destined to be a 'missionary only' type of husband. As weird as it was to hear this from his mother, he had not ignored the advice.

Ricky continued his up and down tongue strokes, loosening Karen up before he moved in for the kill. Then he zeroed in on her clitoris, licking the little nub in swirls and whoops. He sucked and blew on the little button, making it swell and stand up for attention. Her juices soon covered his face, but he loved every drop of it.

"Oh god, Rick. That is so goooood..." Karen moaned, grabbing the back of his head.

He split her legs even more, and with a little smile put his tongue completely into her opening as he used his finger to rub her clit. She tasted clean; not as strong as even Kris, who was vegetarian. She must take care of herself, he thought.

He started to feel her shaking and was about to double his efforts when she sat up, lifting his head away.

"Inside me!" she ordered breathlessly.

Ricky was not going to argue. He got up on the couch and turned her to lie flat lengthwise. She shook her head and instead turned over, lying on her stomach with her legs closed together. "It'll be good like this. I want it haaardd, Ricky."

He grabbed his cock and positioned it at her opening. He slipped in a little—the opening was sopping wet—and then slid all 8 inches into his Aunt. She was right. Her having her legs closed made her feel as tight a virgin. He thought for minute he was lucky her husband had had such a little dick.

Ricky did not start to pound her right away, but played with his rhythm a little bit. He would take a few long and slow pulls in and out of her pussy before he started to pick up the pace. He had watched an instructional porn on the internet, and he knew when a woman wanted it hard you were forced to start slow, making her want it all the more.

She moaned as he started to thrust back and forth at a higher tempo. Soon he was breathing heavily and twitching. Karen realized what was coming (hehe) and said, "Don't come in me, Ricky. Come on my ass!"

The dirty talk quickly pushed him over the edge and he pulled out, shooting a smaller but more intense load all over Karen's back. His legs and ass bucked as Karen reached back to grab his thigh.

Ricky dropped to the couch, exhausted. Karen sat up and smiled at her nephew. "We are going to have to work on your pacing, nephew. I need a bit more than that..."

Ricky smiled sheepishly. "Sorry."

"Oh, don't be sorry. Make it up to me."

Karen stood up and stood in front of Ricky, her pussy right in front of his face. He could smell her clearer now, the light and slightly metallic smell that he loved so much. He lifted one of her legs up onto the couch arms and proceeded to once again lick, suck and tongue fuck his aunt. She held his head in her hands as she came a few seconds later, forcing his face deeper between her legs. Her knees bowed together as she lost control and almost fell over. Ricky had never seen a woman cum in a standing position before.

She stopped shaking and fell down to the couch, still trembling slightly.

"Oh you are good at that Nephew. You have had practice, I see."

"Thanks," Rick said back shyly. He could not believe what had just happened.

Karen put her arm up on the couch, which had the effect of lifting her breasts on her chest.

"So how much practice have you had, really?" Karen asked mischievously.

*

If you like Chapter 1 I will write Chapter 2!

mike0231
mike0231
91 Followers