Ricky & Karen Home Alone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mike0231
mike0231
91 Followers

Karen nodded and Ricky's heart jumped. His mom was not going to freak out! Weirdly, she seemingly had nothing to say about what was going on!

Karen smiled and stood up. "I'm going to leave again, for a bit. You two gonna be ok? Not too weird about this?"

Ricky nodded and looked to his mother. She was looking up again, at least, and she nodded her agreement as well.

Karen left quickly, to avoid more awkwardness, Ricky thought. His mother just stood and left the room. She walked upstairs without saying another word and closed her bedroom door. Ricky worried she had been acting the whole time and was truly upset about all this, much more than she let show.

He decided to leave her alone and go his own room at the end of the hallway. He popped in his favorite football X-Box game and put on his headphones. He was not disturbed for another two hours.

The knock was light and Ricky did not hear the taps at first. Then the knock got louder and Karen opened the door. "Dinner time," she said easily, as if nothing was going on.

It was the first time Ricky had been alone with her since this morning. He immediately stopped the game and took off his head phones. Ricky could not remember ever being furious with his aunt, but that was now the case. Drunken idiocy was the only reason his mother had found them out.

"What the hell were you thinking, telling David?" he asked a little harshly.

"Hey, hey. I said I was drunk and sorry. I meant that. I know it was stupid."

"Yeah, but now my mother thinks I'm some sex freak."

"No, she doesn't. You are a horny young guy. You can't be expected to say no. I am a newly single and always horny cougar. I can't be expected to keep my hands off. We know each other, are physically attracted to each other. It just happened. No one is hurt here, Rick, that's what's important. Two adults made an adult decision. Once your Mom sees that, things will be back to normal."

Ricky doubted that, but he did not want to fight. He just stood up and silently stalked downstairs. Lisa was at the table with a bucket of chicken and some sides for them. Obviously, no one was up for cooking. Ricky got his plate and sat at the table in silence. Karen and Lisa joined him at the table after getting their own food.

When none of them spoke for the first few minutes, Ricky asked if he could go upstairs and eat alone. Karen and Lisa said yes, glad he offered an end to the silent awkwardness.

Ricky did not come back downstairs all night.

"That was bad, Sis," Karen said when they were alone. "He's pissed at me for not being more careful."

"Serves you right. I can't believe you, Karen..."

"Believe it. Deal with it. Prude." Karen joked, trying to ease the tension.

"That's my son."

"Your adult son. Who is no virgin. Who wanted it as badly as I did." Karen raised her arms a little in a 'what can I do?' gesture.

"Was it that tempting? I mean, you know you are good looking. You could get almost any guy. Why him?"

"Pure sex, Lisa. Pure. Hot. Sex. That cock..."

"I've seen it. I know."

Karen raised an eyebrow. Lisa sure had acted convincing earlier. "So you get it."

"For that reason alone...I do. But he's my kid. He's about to leave, and then this..." Lisa was so conflicted, she did not know how to feel. On one hand, her son and her sister had only done what came natural. There was no pressure or dishonesty either way; they both even wanted to have sex again.

On the other hand, they were related. It sounded so wrong but...Lisa could not deny she had thought about it herself. Once she realized her son was that well equipped, she had privately fantasized about doing things exactly like Karen had done. She didn't want anything but a normal relationship with her son... but she wanted that dick. Lisa even smiled a bit at the thought. "I guess...you should just be careful. Nothing more than sex, though," Lisa made clear, hoping her sister understood just how open minded she was trying to be here. There would be some rules.

Karen smiled; that evil, yet good natured smile some people wear well. Lisa quirked an eyebrow and Karen said, "Well. Him leaving soon only means one thing. Gotta get it while it's good."

Lisa actually laughed at that.

Ricky woke up late the next morning. He had played his football game for hours last night and lost track of the time. It was almost 11 when he crawled out of bed and moved downstairs. The house sounded and felt empty; Ricky for a moment worried his mother might have kicked Karen out.

He went back upstairs to check the rooms before he looked downstairs. The front room and den were empty. In his half awake condition, he concluded they were just both gone. He did not bother to check to see if the cars were gone. He had to relieve himself, and he used the guest bathroom in between the den and kitchen to do so.

After, he went to the kitchen to get a drink. While he poured some juice into a glass on the table, his eye drifted to the back yard and the pool area. Ricky was so surprised by what he saw that he overflowed the cup and spilled juice all over the kitchen table.

Both his mother and aunt were lying out in the sun completely nude, facing upwards and fully exposed. Nothing was hidden from Ricky's view as he stared at them. His cock got hard in his shorts at the sight.

His mother, smaller chested and paler than Karen, was still extremely good looking. Her lean body wore the years slightly better than Karen's voluptuous frame, and her pussy was shaved and completely bare, also unlike Karen. Ricky preferred bare.

'Wait, I can't think of her that way,' Ricky thought to himself. Fucking his aunt was one thing, entertaining the same thoughts about his mother was quite another.

Should I go out there? Ricky looked to his crotch and decided it was likely best not to walk out there with a raging hard on. Karen would appreciate it, but his mom would not, that was for sure. He was about to walk away and start cleaning the spill when he saw Karen look directly at him. She smiled and waved, beckoning him outside.

Ricky could not hear it, but Lisa swore and covered herself up a little out of instinct. Karen laughed, wondering what her problem was. He had just seen everything after all. Lisa laid her swimsuit top across her small but still attractive tits and put her swimsuit panties just on top of her pelvis where her pubic hair would be.

Ricky supposed that was ok and walked out. Both women sat up a little when he got close to them. Lisa's barely covered chest was now fully exposed again, and of course Karen was completely nude. Ricky did not know what to say. He was paying so much attention to their nudity that he did not realize his cock was already speaking loudly enough for him.

Both women just stared at the massive bulge in his shorts. It looked like campers had decided Ricky's crotch was the perfect place to pitch in for the night. Lisa could not help but look, and Karen was fully appreciating the view.

"See, Sis. A compliment for two hot ladies," Karen said sarcastically as she gestured to his crotch.

Ricky looked down, now realizing just how hard he was. He tried in vain to tuck his cock up in his shorts.

Karen just laughed, and even Lisa smiled. Karen's breasts bounced attractively on her chest and Ricky could not help but stare, losing track of trying to hide his wood.

Now he noticed his mother staring at his crotch even more directly. He looked down again to see the head of his cock sticking out from the waistband on the stretchy shorts. There was no hiding it anymore. Lisa just shook her head and lay back down to enjoy the sun. Karen looked at his cock for a few seconds longer and did the same.

Ricky decided enough was enough and he dropped his shorts. Karen nodded approvingly and elbowed her sister slightly.

"Look at that fucking thing, sis. How did he get so lucky?"

Lisa just looked to Karen, avoiding looking directly at her son's massive erection. "I don't know. His father was not very big in that area." Lisa peaked at her son's cock just to make sure. There was no doubt he had inherited his size from somewhere else in the family.

Karen nodded and scooted over, making room in between them on the near perfect grass. "Get a towel and join us over here, Nephew. The sun is great."

Both of the women's sweat covered bodies attested to that fact. Ricky supposed there was no real harm in lying with them, his mother had now seen all of him and it's not like anything would happen right there in front of Lisa.

Ricky went over to lie down, his cock flapping up and down as he got on the ground in between his Aunt and Mom. He lay on his back, not wanting to have to press his hard on in between his body and ground by lying down on his stomach.

They did not speak for the first few minutes as they closed their eyes and relaxed. When Ricky opened his eyes next, he saw both Karen and Lisa were looking at his still hard cock. He could not get the ladies' nude bodies out of his mind as he lay naked in between them.

"Can you... do something about that Ricky? Is the water cold?" Lisa asked.

Ricky, embarrassed, shook his head. He knew from the last two days the water was warm. Besides, after having new memories of fucking Karen in the pool, he realized even cold water might not help him at all in that pool, not anymore at least.

"There is only one way to deal with that..." Karen said teasingly, looking at his cock hungrily.

"None of that, perv. I am right here," Lisa said seriously.

Karen pouted a little before she said, "Then he should do it on his own."

"Do what?" Lisa asked.

"Jerk off, of course."

Ricky looked from Lisa to Karen in shock. He could not believe they were talking about this right in front of him!

Lisa did not say anything but just lay back down completely. Karen looked to Ricky and only said, "Well?"

Ricky looked down to his cock. It was still hard, and he knew it would not be helped unless he came. He shrugged mentally and started to get up to go upstairs.

"What are you doing?" Karen asked incredulously.

"I'm... going upstairs." Ricky said in confusion.

"You have got two hot women here to stare at while you play with yourself and you want to go upstairs?" Karen asked seriously.

Ricky looked at both Karen and Lisa. The bottoms Lisa had been using to cover her shaved pussy had fallen off again. They were all totally naked.

"Should I?" Ricky asked, more to his mother than to Karen.

Lisa just looked at him, her eyes hidden behind her sunglasses. She shrugged a little.

Ricky could not believe this happening, but his dick was having none of that modesty stuff. His rod had to be jerked, now. He lay back down between them.

He reached down and grabbed himself. Moving his eyes back and forth over both their bodies—a good eye fucking as any--he started to stroke his cock in long slow motions while his aunt watched and his mother lay next to him. She tried to hide it, but Ricky could see his Lisa staring at his hand and cock out of her peripheral vision.

Both women started to breathe a little heavier. Ricky closed his eyes and leaned back, knowing he was getting close. Up and down his hand went as he thought about the previous two days with Karen.

The he heard a moan next to him. He opened his eyes and saw Karen masturbating as she watched him, her eyes following the up and down motion of his hand stroking. He liked that she was watching and almost lost it right there.

Suddenly, something was touching his leg on the other side. He turned to find his mother masturbating as well, her legs slightly apart and one of them lightly touching his own. Ricky watched in fascination as his mother slipped one and then two fingers inside her cleanly shaved pussy. Her eyes were closed underneath the sunglasses and she had her head tilted far back.

Lisa could not believe she was doing this but she was so horny it could not be helped. She was ashamed to admit she found her son's giant cock beautiful. She fantasized about having that dick buried to the hilt inside her.

Before Ricky could react he felt a hand other than his own grab his cock. Ricky moved his hands as Karen left her hand wrapped around him. She was purposely holding him back, as she had been trying to do often over the last few days. She wanted to see him able to perform a marathon by the time he left of school. Those lucky young college sluts would appreciate it.

They both watched as Lisa began to shake and tremble. It had been so hard for her not to masturbate last night, and now she was ready to really let go. The pent up frustration showed in her hands as Karen recognized her sister was REALLY going at it.

Then she let out one long moooooaaann and her body went still, almost totally rigid. Next, she shook for a long moment as she sucked in her breath. Soon she let herself to the ground and attempted to ease her breathing.

Ricky could not help it. Even with Karen's hand holding still he let loose a giant load of cum, covering Karen's hand in warm stickyness. Karen smiled and laughed a little. "Damn, sis. He liked that. I wasn't even stroking."

Ricky looked down in embarrassment as his mother sat up and looked at him. He and his aunt were both dripping in his cum.

Karen, the ring leader, smiled her little smile and leaned across Ricky's chest. She took a big drop of cum off her arm with her finger. Before Lisa could protest, Karen put the finger to her sister's lips.

At first Lisa did not open her lips, but Karen just smoothed the cum over them anyway. Relenting, Lisa opened her mouth and tasted her son.

"Like fresh lemons, huh?" Karen said.

Lisa had to agree. She looked back to Ricky, who had one massive drop of after-cum still oozing out of his cock. Before anybody could say anything Lisa leaned over and took her son into her mouth, just for a moment, only to suck the cum out of him. She let the jizz sit on her tongue for a moment before she swallowed. "Not salty."

"That's what I said!" Karen said with a giggle.

mike0231
mike0231
91 Followers
12