Ricky Reminds Her Ch. 02

Story Info
Ricky takes her home, but the situation only gets worse.
3.2k words
4.32
36.4k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLEASE understand that this is a work of fiction under the category of Nonconsent/reluctance. I would never wish the contents of this story on any real person. If the contents of this story may offend you PLEASE leave the page now.


As Ricky left Emma downstairs by the front door to look for his sober friend to drive them home, she stood there in a daze. Her mind was trying desperately to wrap itself around what had just happened. Despite how much he had hurt her the month before, she let him fuck her. Did she even let him? She shook her head as she only confused herself more. She was used to him being so rough, but he had never fucked her out of anger before. She kept telling him not to, but she came. So what had really happened back there?

"Em," Ricky called as he and his friend, Roger, headed her way. He placed his hand on the small of her back and led her out the door, towards the end of the drive way where Roger had managed to find an open spot. "Are you tired?" He asked her as she scooted into the backseat. He sat beside her and pushed the hair from her face. When she didn't answer he told her to lay her head on his lap. She did so without looking him in the eye.

Emma trembled as he stroked her back which only refueled his anger along with the fact she wouldn't meet his eyes. His hand pressed down firmer as he tried his best to keep control of himself.

The car ride to Ricky's apartment felt too long. Emma could feel the tension in the car swarming around them. The weight of her confusion made it hard for her to breathe almost.

She wished she knew what was going on in Ricky's head. Did he expect for them to be back together? Did she? She wasn't even sure. Not even thinking about the previous month, Emma was concerned with what had just happened. Was that considered rape? She did give in... He told her he loved her. What happened wasn't love. He was angry. He was forceful. She was afraid, but he didn't actually hurt her.

"Emma, we're here." Ricky lifted her back into a sitting position and got out of the car first, offering his hand to her.

Ricky lived in a second floor apartment with two bedrooms. He lived alone, but used the extra room as a studio. Majoring in graphic design meant he had to take other art classes as well. Any art projects he had done well on he hung up around the living room. He fancied in doing darker pieces, gloomy morbid scenes and creatures. Emma normally thought it was cool because she was also fascinated by such things although not as much as he was. Tonight the pictures made the place feel cold and un-inviting, tonight they really represented who Ricky was.

"Did you take your pill today?" He asked. Emma got on the pill when they began dating even though they had used condoms. When they broke up she didn't stop taking them because she didn't want to mess up her cycle. She nodded.

"Let's go to bed." He surprised her with this. She thought he would start another argument or try to touch her again. She hurried into his bedroom and when he didn't follow right after she quickly changed into one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers to sleep into. As he entered and shut the door, she dove under the covers and turned away from him.

Ricky rolled his eyes in the dark silence. He had hoped that if he have her some space now she'd open up more to him But it only seemed that she was still keeping herself closed. After undressing until he was just into his boxers, he crawled under the blanket as well and snuggled up to her, pulling her against his body. She felt cool against his warm skin and she was still shaking. He gently squeezed her once before they both went to sleep.

Emma woke a few hours later in the early morning. It was still dark out and Ricky had rolled over in his sleep, his back now to her. She didn't waste time in carefully climbing out of the bed and changing back into her clothes. Every few seconds she would glance over at him to make sure he hadn't woken up. As she slowly opened his door it creaked louder than she felt was needed. She froze in her spot and waited, but nothing happened. Ricky didn't get up and he made no sound. After standing there for a few more seconds she slipped out of the room and hurried to the front door. She tripped over a pair of his shoes and had to hold back a curse.

Phone in hand, Emma was ready to call her friend, Megan. Megan had bad insomnia and would be up around this hour. She also hated Ricky from the beginning so she would have no problem with picking up Emma. After she unlocked the front door, she got it open a few inches before a hand slammed it shut again.

"Going somewhere?" Ricky towered over her in the dark, appearing to be a black shadow from one of his art projects. Emma opened her mouth to answer, but found no words. He grabbed her wrist and began pulling her back to the bedroom, but she yanked her arm away and walked around his couch to put distance between them.

"I want to go home." She said firmly. Well, she at least hoped she sounded firm.

He leaned against the couch and watched her. "I told you I'll take you home tomorrow. Now let's go back to bed."

"It is tomorrow."

Ricky clenched his jaw. There she went again being a smartass. "It's still dark out. We're going back to bed, Em." As he approached her she just circled the couch. "I don't want to!"

"And why is that?"

"Why?!" She could almost laugh. "How hard is it to fathom why I don't want to even look at your face right now?!"

"Surprise me." Ricky's calm demeanor really pissed her off. Fine, she thought, let's start from the beginning.

"For starters you fucking cheated on me."

"That wasn't cheating."

"It wasn't? Then what was it? Is it that you enjoy hurting me?"

Then he did laugh. "Don't be absurd. I prefer to think of it as testing you."

"The hell? Testing me for what?"

"I wanted to see what you would do. I was testing how much you cared. And you proved how much you didn't instead." Ricky kept a straight face while explaining which made Emma angry. She grabbed a decorative pillow that was a gift from his mother and chucked it at his head, hoping the beading would scratch his face. Ricky easily blocked the pillow with his hand.

"You're fucking insane. Who in their right mind would do that? Of course I would end it with you after that! You don't fucking cheat on someone!" She threw another pillow. "Emzy, stop acting like a child." His use of a nickname she despised her stop like the child he accused her of being. But two could play at that game, if he wanted to resort to hated names.

"Richard, you stop acting like a fucking asshole!"

Ricky bit his lip, but didn't say anything in response to that. He hated being called Richard because he was named after his father who left his wife and son for his fitness trainer when Ricky was 15. Instead he tried another approach. "Okay, I'm sorry. I was wrong. Let me make it up to you." He walked around the couch and this time she didn't move as he stopped in front of her. Emma wanted to laugh even more at his ridiculous attempt to fix things. "That isn't the only problem!"

"What is it?"

"You... You raped me tonight. How can you say you love me when you raped me?"

Ricky picked up a discarded pillow and rubbed the beading before answering. "You think I raped you? You must have a poor memory because I remember tonight going very differently. In fact, I remember you coming all over my fingers. Don't you?"

She flushed red with embarrassment but also with desire as the memory flashed through her mind. She stamped it down and refused to let him get to her. "Stop it..."

"I also remember you clinging to me while I fucked your little pussy raw. You seemed to really enjoy it. Maybe we should do it like that more often."

"Stop..."

"And if I recall correctly... After we got dressed you told me something. Oh, what was it?" Ricky put his fingers to his forehead and began rubbing, pretending like he was trying his best to remember something he couldn't. "Oh, that's right! You told me you loved me."

She pushed him with all the strength she could muster. "I was fucking lying!"She meant it then, but she didn't mean it now. She couldn't afford to love someone like him.

This was the last he would take. Ricky was furious and grabbed her by the upper arms as he kissed her hard enough to make her whimper into his mouth. If she tried to tilt her head away he would only follow with his own. His left hand reached behind her to wrap around her waist and hold her against him. His crotch ground against hers as he let her know that even when he was angry she still got him hard. She squealed against his lips and tried to wiggle out of his grip, but that only made her rub harder against his erection. "Yeah, just like that," he whispered into her ear.

With no other choice Emma stomped down on Ricky's right foot. When he pulled back in shock and pain she dashed away from him towards the door. Unfortunately for a second time she tripped over his shoes, only this time she hit the floor. As she turned over he was back to being a dark shadow above her.

"You must have a new found interest into sadomasochism, huh? My precious little minx." He quickly kneeled down and grabbed her by the hair. "Sit up. Or do you want me to pull? And take off your shirt while you're at it." Without a word she did as she was told, only slightly relieved when he let go of her hair for the short moment it took to remove her shirt. With his free hand he reached into his boxers and pulled out his cock. He didn't bother explaining what she had to do. As she wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock, he let his head fall back and moaned. Her tongue slid down the underside of the base while her thumb rubbed circles around his balls. When she took him fully in her mouth he held her there.

"You said I raped you? This time I didn't even have to ask. You just started sucking away. Maybe you really are a slut."

Emma tried to pull back after his comment, but he kept her in place. He began using her hair as a way to bring her mouth up and down on his cock. She tried to whimper and cry out, but she failed to realize that each sound she made only caused a vibration that pleasured him even more. Soon Ricky was face-fucking her fast and if the light was on he would have seen tears in her eyes from gagging when he pushed her down too far. Emma never could deep throat. All the times they had been together she tried her best to take him a little deeper each time, but she always gagged at some point. He was proud that she tried at all. To her it was a challenge she had to surpass. Now it was a nightmare he controlled.

Eventually when he felt he was close he pulled her off his dick and let her catch her breath. Saliva slipped down her chin and her eyes burned from tears. She moved her hand to wipe her face, but he caught her wrist. "Go get them." She knew he was referring to the handcuffs he kept in his room. They had used them twice before when they were together. As thrilling as they felt to be worn at first each time, Emma would soon panic out of claustrophobia. And now she knew their use would only worsen her situation.

"Please... I'll be good..."

"Emma," The sternness in his voice was warning enough. She stood up without even bothering to grab her shirt and retrieved the cuffs from his room. When she brought them back her turned her around and handcuffed her hands behind her back. She tugged on them a little until it began to hurt.

After removing the rest of her clothes, Ricky dragged her towards the front of the couch where he laid down on the ground. She knew he wanted her to kneel over him. "Don't you want me to return the favor, babydoll?" As gracefully as she could and with as much dignity she had left, she kneeled down until she straddled his face. Ricky knew that she loved to be eaten out this way. He knew she could really get into it and move her hips when she was above him.

With his hands on her hips he guided her pussy to his mouth. He was surprised to see she wasn't wet this time, but he made no comment. He flattened his tongue and ran it across her clit and she jerked. He'd have her wet and begging in no time.

Ricky's tongue circled her clit slowly while Emma bit her lower lip and clenched her eyes. She had to do her best to not let him get the best of her. She had to prove to him that she really didn't want it. She had to prove to herself that she really didn't want it. Her body jolted and soft cries escaped her mouth as he sucked on her clit and two fingers soon slid into her pussy with ease. More tears bubbled in her eyes. She was angry with herself. She hated this! Even so how could her body still enjoy it? Soon enough her hips were moving on their accord, rolling and sliding against his mouth in effort to find more pleasure, and it was getting harder to keep from moaning. She tried to tell her body to stop, but with every caress of his fingers and every nudge of his tongue her hips moved even faster.

Her breathing was growing quicker and her head was shaking back and forth as if she could will the situation to stop. When he began to quickly flick at her clit with the very tip of his tongue at a fast pace she was done for. She moaned and gasped as she felt her orgasm hit. While she became more vocal Ricky didn't stop. He helped her ride through her orgasm, prolonging it for as long as he could. When she finally did calm down, he still kept going.

"Oh god," she whispered. "Stop, I can't take anymore." Her clit became extra sensitive and touching it now was too much for her to handle, it was almost painful. "Ricky, please!" He stopped and chuckled at her reaction, finding her helplessness adorable. She blushed again from embarrassment.

After moving her off him, he knelt behind her and pushed her over until her cheek was against the carpet. He entered her slowly this time. He knew that in this position he could go much deeper, but that also meant if he wasn't careful he could accidently hit her cervix. He didn't want to actually hurt her. He loved to scare her and mess with her head, but he wouldn't dare bring her any true harm.

Emma clenched her teeth as she felt him fully enter her. When he first entered her was one of her favorite parts when they used to have sex. That's why she loved changing positions so much. She could feel it over and over again. Ricky began to pull out, but just as only the head was in, he thrust forward. Emma yelped, though she wasn't sure if it was out of pain or pleasure. He knelt with her legs on either side of him and every time he thrust forward his balls slapped against her sore clit, causing her to jump a little. He held onto the hand cuffs, but was careful not to pull and hurt her shoulders.

She could feel him hitting very deep while the tip of his cock would slide over her g-spot every time he slide back and forth. It took a lot of strength for her to not cry out now after being eaten out. "How does it feel? To be my little slut? Would you like to be my doll, my plaything for me to use how I see fit?" With each new term he thrust a little harder. When he did accidentally hit her cervix she yelped.

"I'm not a slut! And I'm not your slut!"

"Oh? You do realize you didn't have to come here." He pounded harder. "You could have refused to suck me off." He pounded faster. "You could have told me no when I began to eat your sweet little pussy." His hand reached around to pinch her still sensitive clit. He leaned forward so that his mouth was close to her ear. After licking her earlobe, he whispered, "And you've had this whole time to tell me to stop fucking you."

Emma hadn't even thought about refusing at this point, she just assumed it was rape all the same and it couldn't be stopped. Before she could open her mouth this time to try, he already covered it with his hand so she couldn't have the chance.

He lifted her up and pushed her against the couch where he continued to drill into her now sore pussy. The fingers he had on her clit kept up a fast pace and she was crying into his hand for too many reasons. Her head began to spill from all the different sensations and feelings. When Emma finally began to come again, her pussy squeezed Ricky's cock which launched him into his own orgasm. He froze against her as his cock shot spurt after spurt of hot semen into her.

He kissed her shoulder before withdrawing from her. Emma slumped against the ground, back into her daze. Her body began to shake again, but this time out of exhaustion. She knew she really couldn't see Ricky again. He'd only continue to hurt her like this. She didn't want to be his "plaything", like he put it. Not even that, but it broke her heart. He used to honestly care about her. Even with his temper and roughness, he used to treat her like she was something fragile. Now it seemed like he hoped t break her.

"Come on," he told her as he pulled her to her feet. "Back to bed. Little girls need their sleep."

She figured she might as well go back to bed and wait for the daylight so she could go home. Besides, she didn't know where he kept the key.