Ricky to the Rescue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,714 Followers

Ricky and James leaned in and stuck out their tongues and began to run them simultaneously up the ancient groove of Janet's cunt, vying for position as they lapped the juice from the old lady's already sodden twat onto their tongues. Ricky was in seventh heaven, completely over-the-moon to have had the pleasure of his mother's pussy and his grandmother's all on the same day. Sex, he thought to himself, doesn't come much better than this.

James removed his tongue, allowing Ricky to slip his in even deeper and he was soon running rings around the delicious nub of Janet's hard clit while James stood back and began to tug on his limp cock, hoping against hope that he would be able to coax some life into it. To his amazement, he actually felt it start to rise in his hand and his excitement increased tremendously. He didn't quite manage a full hard-on but compared to recent days, it felt magnificent.

James's semi-erection did not go unnoticed by Janet and she smiled over Ricky's head as her grandson continued to swipe his talented tongue between the fronds of hair and send her off into a paroxysm of pleasure. She smiled at her husband who stood back and let go of his cock to show his wife that he was getting somewhere at last, and then she glanced back down at Ricky, gently pushing her grandson's head away.

"Look at your grand-dad, Ricky," she said, "you really are coming to the rescue."

Ricky scampered on his knees over to James and smiled up at his grandfather. "Let me see if I can help you, gramps," he said and immediately took James's cock into his mouth, sucking hard and trying his utmost to help the old man back to a full erection. Janet slithered off the sofa and knelt next to her grandson.

"Let me have some of that," she said and Ricky opened his mouth and rescinded James's cock, taking it in his hand and pointing it in the direction of Janet's mouth. By the time his wife took him into her mouth, James was fully erect again and he couldn't be more pleased nor proud.

"Good boy," he said to Ricky, stooping to kiss his grandson on the head, "I knew having a horny young sod like you here would get me going again."

"Yeah," said Janet, as James and Ricky clustered round her so she was surrounded by two hard pricks, "and you're really getting me going."

"You know what that means, don't you, lad?" said James.

"I sure do, gramps," replied Ricky, smiling happily and as pleased as he could possibly be for his grandfather, "but would you like to go first?"

"You go first, lad," said James, "after what you've done to help us today, I think you should have a nice reward, don't you, honey?"

"I most certainly do," agreed Janet, "come over here, my beautiful grandson, and make love to me."

Ricky lay down on the floor with his big cock standing upwards like a ramrod. He was all eyes as his grandmother climbed over him, taking in her tremendous jugs and her tight pussy, every bit as juicy and delightful as Kara's.

Janet took hold of his cock in her hand and gently slid herself down on to it while James watched and masturbated, his previous problems completely forgotten.

"Oh yeeeesss!" screamed Janet at the top of her voice as she impaled herself on her grandson's fat rod, "I haven't been fucked like this in ages."

Ricky was determined to give his mother the best possible time he could and he began to up the thrusting as his experienced and enthusiastic prick became locked inside Janet's cunt, held in place by the tight walls of her indomitable pussy. James was pumping his cock as he re-discovered the joys of wanking as Janet fell forward across Ricky, almost suffocating him with her big tits.

"Oh this is fantastic," cried James as he watched his grandson fucking his wife and delighted that she was enjoying herself after so many fuckless weeks, "I don't think ... grrrr!"

James couldn't finish the sentence as he felt his balls constrict and his legs buckled and he had to grab hold of the arm of the sofa to steady himself. He was just in time to stop himself from falling over when the hot jets he hadn't enjoyed for so long came bursting forth with a vengeance. James had had very many stunning orgasms in the past but, after weeks without one, this he knew was probably the best he would ever have.

"Ooow! screamed Janet as her husband gave her a nice hot facial while Ricky continued to pump in and out of his grandmother's cunt. "I'm cumming too."

Seconds later, Janet enjoyed a colossal round of orgasms as James stood back, licking his lips and watching Ricky's naked arse cheeks rising and falling as the zenith of his rescuing came to the boil. As Janet came down from the intensity of her orgasms, she thrilled yet again as she felt her grandson's warm sperm start to flood out her hot steamy cunt. Ricky lifted his head and sucked Janet's tits as he continued to shoot thick wads into his gran's elderly pussy and James leaned in to kiss his wife as the three family members basked in the aftermath of Ricky's visit.

"That was fantastic," said James. "I'm going to give Kara a call in a moment and tell her to get herself over here. Now that I can get it up again, I'm raring to fuck you ladies - and you, too Ricky."

"Yeah," Ricky breathed, as he lay there, "it'll be great to get mum over here, then we can make it a real family fuckfest. She should have finished her nap by now. And I'd like to fuck your ass too, gramps."

"That will be a pleasure, lad," said James, getting up and walking naked into the hall to make the phone call to his daughter while Janet and Ricky remained locked in each other's blood-related arms and they heard James muffled voice speaking to Kara down the line, telling her what Janet and Ricky were both very much aware of.

Indeed, there was absolutely no doubt about it. Ricky to the rescue had been a complete and overwhelming success ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,714 Followers
12