Rico's Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God. Yes. Fill me." I hiss as he grunts. "Fill me with cum. Fill up your ass slut Rico."

Waves of pleasure are washing over me as time slows, I feel ten inches of cock inside my body recoil slowly again, pulling imperceptibly out of my ass. Then the testicles in my hand lurch, and milliseconds later I feel a spasm in his cock between my fist and a gushing travels from the base of his cock. The entire length of cock expands and pushes upwards deeper into my ass adding pressure, and finally an eruption of cum explodes a second time into the deepest interior of my bowels. I feel the pressure increase as what feels like a firehose of white hot cum keeps pouring out of his massive cock filling me entirely and adding waves of pleasure.

My head drops down, my hair falling down, my breasts still swaying as my orgasm subsides. I feel him lurch inside me one, two, three more times, each a massive gush of cum. His cock keeps jumping inside me as he slowly starts to pull out, I feel the slick shaft slide between my hand as it retreats, as emptiness returns.

When his head finally reaches my asshole, nearly all ten inches out of me, he pauses, then with a slight pressure backwards he's completely out. I feel a gush of cum empty out of my rectum, flowing around the fingers of my hands between my legs, dropping on the floor. I reach up and back and feel my reamed asshole, hot and throbbing, slowly closing after the assault.

"Damn Ten. Just as good as I remembered" I say, my head slumping on to the bar table.

Rico laughs jokingly, "The name's Rico." and begins stuffing his spent cock back into his trousers, zipping his fly up.

As the last drips of cum drop on the club floor I pull up my jeans, zipping the fly.

I wrap my arms around him and look into his eyes. "Did I finish what I started?"

Rico closes the gap and kisses me passionately on the lips.

12