Ridden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim had all she could take. The sight of Laura wiggling and squirming, her red welted ass, her wet thighs, along with the prodding from her own fingers had served to take Kim to the brink of orgasm. She wanted it. She wanted it with Laura. Wanted to fuck her.

"Fuck, I've got to have you," Kim moaned, quickly stepping out of her panties, and knocking the broom from Laura's grip. She grabbed Laura and pulled her into a tight embrace. Their mouths sought out one another. Their tongues danced. Each one rode the silky smooth leg of the other.

Laura found herself kissing another girl for the first time ever. It was wonderful. The way Kim looked at her with those hungry eyes, the way she was devoured by her kisses, and even the way she had to submit to spankings and other deprivations; Laura wasn't sure how, but she had fallen in love.

After spinning Laura around, Kim broke their embrace and slid back onto the kitchen counter. She leaned back, her hands supporting her weight from the back and her pussy perched at the corner where the two counters met.

"You want me?" Kim asked.

"Yes," Laura replied, her tongue darting out and licking her full lips. She moved back in for another kiss.

Kim raised her legs and placed one feet against Laura's chest, forcing the other girl to keep her distance.

"Do you really really want me?" Kim teased. With the toes of one foot she pinched the puffy nipple of her classmate, while her other foot moved up to Laura's mouth, her toes trying to work their way between her lips.

Laura's insides quivered. Her mind told her this was wrong. Not only was she doing these deviant acts, she was doing them with another girl. But her body - her body knew better.

"Yes," Laura moaned. She opened her lips and accepted Kim's grimy toe into her mouth. And it was grimy. The souls of her feet were dark from walking barefoot over the kitchen floor while Laura was sweeping. Laura didn't mind. She sucked on Kim's big toe, kissing it lovingly, and then opened her mouth wider until she had accepted the point of Kim's foot.

"Fuck," Kim groaned. Placing a foot on each counter, she spread her thighs wide, baring the curly blonde hair of her damp pubes. "Suck me. Suck my pussy."

Laura leaned over her blonde classmate and kissed her. She moved down, kissing her neck, further down to her large full breasts, her dark areolas, and finally to her thick hardened nipples.

"Now, oh God now," Kim moaned, her hips thrusting for contact. "Suck my pussy Laura. I can't wait any longer."

Laura moved down Kim's body to her very wet sex. She couldn't help but hesitate. The games, the spanking, the kissing, came close, but none of them engendered the same fear that she felt at this moment. Just one kiss, and from this moment on, she would have had sex with another girl. And that was a sin. She could feel Kim's hands running through her hair, could hear Kim cooing to her, urging her on. The scent of sex filled the air. Laura moved closer, pressed her lips to dark pink lips of Kim's sex and kissed.

Laura worried that she wouldn't know what to do, but Kim was very vocal in what she wanted. "Lick me. Faster. Mmmm...like that. Now my clit. Stick your fingers in me. Suck my pussy. Suck it." It wasn't easy keeping up with the orders. Not with Kim pulling her head so tight while pumping and gyrating her hips.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Kim moaned, her legs trembling. "Fuck I'm coming."

After her orgasm subsided, Kim pulled Laura up for one final lingering kiss. "Now, it's your turn." she said, lifting her classmate by the hips, and helping her onto the still warm counter.

"I've just got to play with these cute little titties," Kim said, giving them a playful tweak, and then opening a kitchen drawer and rummaging around. She pulled out a pair of salad tongs, and showed them to her apprehensive classmate.

Laura shivered, as her sensitive nubs were pinched and pulled by the cold metal tongs. "Oh God," she moaned as they moved lower to her sex, pulling at her labia and her thick erect clit.

"I can't wait to taste you," Kim said, before plunging a finger into Laura's wet willing sex, and then tasting the glistening nectar.

"Mmmmmm," Kim moaned, her lips puckering around her index finger. "You taste sweet - like honey."

Kim rummaged around in the open drawer again, this time coming out with a wicked knife. "You trust me?" she asked.

Laura's eyes widened in apprehension. "Yes," she breathed.

Kim tested her classmate's convictions by tracing the knifepoint along Laura's neck, down to her breasts, and even to her most intimate areas.

"Please," Laura moaned. The knife. The power games. The had taken their toll. She wanted it. Needed it.

"Please, what?" Kim teased.

"Fuck me," Laura said. "Please fuck me."

Kim placed the knife on the counter and squatted down before Laura's spread legs. "Like this?" she asked, running her tongue through the contours of Laura's wet sex.

"Oh yes," Laura groaned, pumping her hips to meet Kim's touch. "Oh fuck, that feels so good."

Kim stood back up and smiled, causing her dimples to stand out on her newly dampened cheeks. "I don't think so," she said. "You still owe me a spanking."

Kim returned to the open drawer one final time, this time coming out with a large metal spoon.

"Spread your legs," Kim ordered. "Wider."

Laura spread her legs as far as she could. The black heels waved uncertainly in the air.

"I said wider." Kim struck the inner part of Laura's thighs with the flat of the spoon leaving an oval welt in its wake.

"Ouch. . ." Laura bit her lip in consternation. Giving up any pretense of modesty, she leaned all the way back on the counter, her neck and shoulder bent due to placement of the microwave oven. She opened her trembling legs as wide as they would go, causing the cords of her tendons to stick out where they joined her thighs, and also causing her pubic mound to swell obscenely.

Kim slid the cold metal spoon through Laura's vulnerable sex. "You like that? Does that feel nice?"

"Uh - huh," Laura said with uncertainty.

Then Kim took the spoon and began lightly tapping the mouth of Laura's sex with it. The blows grew faster.

"How about this?" Kim said. "You like this?"

"Yes," Laura answered. But in truth, the light tapping was maddening. The blows were far too light to derive any satisfaction, yet every time the spoon made contact with the mouth of her sex; it made her yearn for more.

"You want more?"

"Yes."

"Harder?"

"Oh God, yes."

Kim slowed the pace of the tapping spoon. But as the pace slowed, the blows grew harder. Every blow was now punctuated with an audible and very wet sounding splat.

"You bad girl," Kim said. "I'm spanking your bad girl cunt."

"Oh fuck!" Laura gasped. Every blow caused her lean thighs to jump involuntarily.

"I want to hear you say it," Kim said. "Tell me you're my bad girl, and beg me to spank your naughty cunt."

"I'm a - I'm your," Laura began.

"Wait." Kim stopped spanking Laura, and instead spread her classmate's legs wider. "Now say it."

It was harder now, so much harder to say. When she was being spanked, Laura was ready to admit to anything. Now, she was overwhelmed by doubts. By embarrassment.

But the aching yearning in her sex won out.

"I'm your - bad girl," Laura said. And she was a bad girl. She knew it. She tilted her pelvis. She felt obscene. "Spank my naughty cunt."

Kim brought the spoon down. Splat. Wet nectar splattered to Laura's stomach and thighs. Her legs jumped.

"Say it again."

"I'm your bad girl." Splat!

"Spank my naughty cunt." Splat!

"Again."

Again and again she said it. Laura's body twisted and gyrated under the onslaught. A small tiny spoon. She would have never imagined how strong it was. How it could fit to her body like it was made for it. With each blow, the weight of the spoon felt heavier and heavier.

The spanks grew painful. There was no denying that they hurt. Her lips and clit ached. They throbbed. Occasionally the blows were hard enough to cause Laura to squeal and her legs to involuntarily close together. Time and time again she had to steel herself, and spread them again. Yet there was no denying that there was pleasure to be found. There was oh so much pleasure. There deep in her cunt a need grew. The need grew to a yearning-the yearning to a welling.

Laura felt a hot sensation start at her extremities and move to the center of her being. She felt the need to pee, but there was no way she could stop.

"Ghnnuuggg. . ." she grunted - her toes curling - her white-knuckled fingers digging into edge of the countertop. A jet of girl cum surged from her sex, splattering on Kim's face and breasts. She was startled at first, but quickly dropped her spoon and thrust two fingers into her friends sex and fucked her - riding her until her climax was complete.

"Fuck-in-a," Kim said. Her tongue snaked out and tasted some of the evidence of Laura's explosive climax. "You squirted. That was so fucking cool!"

Kim stood up and took Laura's hands. "Come on. We've got to get this cleaned up before my mom gets home."

Laura's eyelids fluttered open. She didn't know if she could move much less stand.

The two girls worked to put everything back in order.

"You want a ride tomorrow?" Kim asked.

"Yes," Laura said. "I'd like that. I'd like it a lot."

Kim reached over and pushed a stray lock of Laura's matted hair behind her ear. "You can hang out with me tomorrow if you want - with the cool girls. Just don't go all goo-goo eyed on me. No one can know about this, okay? This is our little secret."

"Okay," Laura said. She had no idea how she would keep her feelings from showing, when just looking at her made her knees week. But she knew there was no way she could pass up a chance to be around her new best friend.

"And no panties." Kim palmed Laura's pussy possessively, slipped a finger in, "To remind your bad girl cunt belongs to me."

"And this hot ass is mine too." Kim withdrew her finger, and then wormed the newly wetted digit into her Laura's tight ass. "You got that?"

"Yes." Laura replied automatically.

"I'm going to do a lot of bad things to you," Kim said, tweaking an already tender nipple. "And you are going to love every one of them."

Laura gazed lovingly into Kim's hungry eyes and lost herself.

The End