Ride 'em Cowgirl

Story Info
She turned him down and he finds out why he can't compete.
1.4k words
4.15
21.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie had turned him down too many times. The voluptuous redhead with emerald green eyes was as tantalizing as a ripe peach, but no matter how Eric tried, she wouldn't let him near her. He couldn't understand it. He was considered a handsome man with a toned physique, short brown hair and chiseled features. With his penetrating blue eyes, women fell over themselves to be with him, but Eric had his sights on Stephanie and until he had her, no one else mattered.

Late one Saturday afternoon while both had worked out at the local gym, Eric had asked her out once again and once again with her sweet soft voice she told him no. She wouldn't even consider it and left. Eric whose ego had taken enough of a beating decided he would go to her home and find out why she kept turning him down. Having gathered her address from the registry at the gym, he waited until dark to drive to her apartment. With his courage bolstered by a couple of shots of Jack Daniel's whiskey, he climbed the steps to the apartment building where she lived, found her name next to the appropriate buzzer and pushed it. Within seconds the sweet voice of Stephanie was heard through the intercom.

"Hello?"

"Stephanie, its Eric. I really need to talk to you," he said into the box.

"I told you I wasn't interested," Stephanie's voice returned in a cool tone.

"I need to know why you won't date me. Is there someone else?" Eric asked with a crack in his voice.

"No, there is no one else," she sighed with frustration.

"Then tell me why you won't go out with me," Eric pleaded.

Finally Stephanie heaved a resigned sigh and agreed to see him. Without hesitation Eric climbed the stairs to Stephanie' apartment and she opened the door to let him. Eric reeled as he saw that she wore only a pink clingy satin robe and nothing else to cover the firmness of her body and he could feel his cock twitch in his jeans.

"So you want to know why I'm not interested?" she said with a sly twist in her voice.

Eric swallowed hard. The look on Stephanie's face was not that of the innocent girl from the gym and he hesitated, but his curiosity and the two whiskeys would not let him retreat.

"Yea, I need to know why you don't want me," he finally managed to say.

Stephanie chuckled and crooked her finger, "Come with me," she said.

Eric could feel his cock jump inside his pants as she led him to a room that was barren except for a machine that looked like a black mechanical horse, the kind you found in cowboy bars. The difference was that on top of this horse was a fully erect black cock. She motioned Eric to sit on the blue overstuffed chair across the room and not to wait. Eric did as he was told and was astonished as his eyes scanned the soft leather covered machine. It stood four feet tall and a small step stool was needed to climb on it. Stephanie slowly walked over to the machine and stroked the hard erect cock on top letting her hand slide up and down the shaft as if it were her pet.

"Do you like my little friend?" she asked coyly.

Eric swallowed hard. The way she stroked the cock on the machine was so sensual he needed to adjust himself to accommodate the tightness in his jeans.

"So what do you do with it?" Eric asked hoarsely.

"You need to ask?" Stephanie replied surprised. "Well then... I guess I'll just have to show you."

Before Eric could say anything else, Stephanie had let the ties of her pink silk gown slip from her shoulders to the floor. Her firm breasts and tight nipples showed her excitement and the wet mound of her pussy glistened with her juices in anticipation as to what was to happen next. Stephanie eyed Eric with a sexual intensity that seemed to go right through him. A slight grin formed on her lips as she climbed the step stool and mounted the machine just in front of the erect cock.

Eric's lips went dry but his palms began to sweat and he rubbed them on his thighs. He had heard of such machines, but never had seen one being used. The temptation to loosen his pants and fondle himself was becoming more and more irresistible, but he held back just in case Stephanie found it offensive and climbed off before he could see what she could do with the mammoth beast.

Stephanie's excitement grew as she felt the soft leather on her inner thighs and rubbed her pussy along it allowing her juices to slide down the side of the horse while Eric watched.

"I love the way the leather feels so soft against my ass," she purred at him.

Eric cleared his throat, "I bet," was all he could manage to say as he rubbed the front of his jeans where his cock was pulsating against the zipper.

Stephanie looked at Eric and smiled as she flipped the switch to the right at the head of the mechanical horse and it began to vibrate slowly with the erect black cock humming along with it. The vibration ran through her body and she moaned softly allowing the sensation to penetrate her. She reached up with her hands and twisted her nipples between her fingers and pulled at them then moaned again. Eric could contain himself no longer and unzipped his pants. His cock nearly jumped out of his jeans with precum dripping from its head and he grabbed it with the palm of his hand. Stephanie didn't seem to notice as she closed her eyes allowing the vibrating sensation to rock through her body and the electrical sexual current that came with it to pull and tug at her pussy.

Eric leaned back in the chair and spread his legs while he stroked his own hardened cock. He watched entranced as she slowly backed her way up to the pulsating erection. His ass cheeks tightened and the grip on his own cock swelled in his hand as he stroked it fervently and could not take his eyes off her. Stephanie didn't see him. She was in her own world as she raised her hips on the vibrating cock and slid down on it slowly and methodically. Inch by inch she took the black cock inside of her only to rise dragging her swollen pussy lips over the erection to moisten it with her juices before sliding down on it again as deep and as far as the shaft would go inside her. The sensation was so delicious that she licked her lips at the feeling. She began to rock on it back and forth, up and down and sideways. Eric pumped his own cock with his hand feeling his balls fill and tightened with the excitement.

Stephanie didn't know and didn't care what Eric was doing. She leaned forward and adjusted the speed to vibrate faster and pummeled onto the black erected cock as if she were riding a real horse and was desperately trying to stay in the saddle. The vibrating cock drilled into her hot wet steamy pussy and her folds swelled around it. She bounced, ground onto it and cried out as it took her higher and higher towards her climax. Eric stroked his cock mesmerized by what he saw and threw back his head as his own climax came near. Stephanie sucked in her breath as she flipped the switch on the horse that caused it to buck inside of her. She hung on to the handle in front of her and rode the erection until she could not hold back any longer and screamed with pleasure as her orgasm came over the metal beast letting her cum juices slide down the sides and onto the horse. When Eric saw her explode, her body quivering, her harden nipples bouncing up and down in front of her, he erupted shooting his cum on his bare belly and even on to his shirt. Spasms and spasms shot through the head of his cock. Globs of hot cum heating his skin as it hit until his cock could shoot no more.

On the other side of the room, Stephanie shuttered out the last or her orgasm before flipping the machine switch off. She blew out a deep breath impaled on the iron cock as it slowed until it stopped. Her breathing was ragged and her body shivered until she could regain her senses. Several moments past before she finally opened her eyes and smiled at Eric whose legs were spread and a thick coating of cum covered him.

"So now you know,' Stephanie slurred drunk on sexual gratification.

Eric grinned, "I'll never ask again."

THE END