Ride from a Football Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go to my truck." He sounded out of breath, but I was breathing pretty heavily too.

We climbed out of the booth and he pulled me by my hand. I felt light headed. Man, I was really starting to like this guy too much. Kissing him was addicting.

The rain had stopped about 30 minutes ago, but we still ran to the truck. I sat as close to him as I could get and he peeled out of the asking lot. When I asked him where he was going he told me "someplace special". We drove for about 15 minutes further out of town before he stopped at a small cabin by a lake. It was surrounded by trees, which blocked the view of the cabin and lake from the man road.

I could have sat there looking at it forever, but Devon had started kissing my neck and licking my earlobe. Damn that was distracting. I could feel all of the heat in my body pooling down low in my stomach. I climbed over him and out the truck, tugging him towards the cabin with me.

He pushed open the door and was all over me again. He led me to a bedroom and pushed me down onto the bed. He quickly covered mine with his. His aroused cock was punched up against my leg and I could feel how large it was.

"Fuck, there is nothing sexier than seeing you in my clothes baby." His voice was deep and sent a shudder down my spine. "Although, I really want to see how you look with out them. May I?" I nodded my head yes. I knew that I probably shouldn't, but it felt so right. He felt so right and all I wanted to do was get closer to him.

He started to pull the hoodie over my head and kissed every inch of skin he revealed. He kissed my breasts through my bra before he reached behind me and unclasped it. He grabbed them in his palms and I arched my back into him. God, he knew what he was doing and it felt amazing.

He bent his head down and took a nipple in his mouth. I moaned, it was the best thing I had ever felt. He licked and sucked on it and then took the other one. As the cool air touched the nipple he just abandoned, a shiver was sent down my spine.

He looked up and smiled at me when he felt it. He kissed me with a renewed passion and I realized why I never had been interested in doing any of this before. I was always meant to loose my virginity to him. I was waiting for him to make a move. And now that he had, I could never be more ready than I was just now.

He whispered to me, "I've wanted to taste you for years, please let me." His voice was hoarse from desire. All I could do was whimper. He moved down my body, licking and kissing it as he went towards my pussy. He pulled the shorts off of me and my panties quickly followed.

He kissed the top of my mound and then kissed my pussy lips. I squirmed and was dying for him to finally lick me already. He laughed at my impatience and the vibrations mad me want his tongue even more.

Finally, he couldn't hold himself back anymore. He ran his tongue over my clit and sucked it into his mouth. "Oh, yes!" I moaned. I wove my fingers into his hair and held his face against my pussy. He brought his hand up and rubbed my clit while he licked at my pussy. He took my clit back into his mouth and pushed a finger into my pussy. I groaned and he moved back up my body to ravage my mouth again. I could taste my own juices on his lips. It was the most erotic thing I've ever tasted.

He slowly pushed another into me and fucked me with his fingers. It felt amazing. I could feel myself rising higher and higher until I came crashing down. My pussy squeezed his fingers and I came screaming his name.

He pulled his fingers out of my pussy and licked my juices off. He looked at me and said, "you taste as good as I have always imagined. I want to feel you around me." He leaned off of me and took his clothes off. I knew he would look good, but damn! The guy was a freaking Adonis.

I ran my arms over his arms, his pecs, and down his abs towards is manhood that was waiting for me. After getting distracted by his washboard abs, my hands finally made it to their destination. He was huge! He had to be around 9 inches and he was quite thick. I ran my hand up and down my shaft, acting on an instinct that told me he'd like it. His dick twitched in my hand and I knew that he had.

"Baby, I can't take it anymore. I need to be inside you," He moaned. I couldn't take it anymore either. I was dripping wet and he was hard and begging to be let in.

"I need you too, so bad. I want to feel your dick fill me." I whispered back to him. Normally I'd be embarrassed by my boldness, or nakedness for that matter, but it was Devon. I knew I could never feel embarrassed around him.

He reached down off of the bed and grabbed his wallet. He pulled out a condom and rolled it on. He leaned back over me and told me to open up my legs. Now was the time that I started to worry. He could tell something was wrong.

"How someone who looks as incredible as you is still a virgin, I have no idea. But I'm going to take it slow. It will hurt, but I will try to make it better," He told me.

I nodded and felt him nudging at my entrance. He was asking me a final time for permission, to make sure this is what I wanted. I lifted up my hips to meet his and he began to push his way in. He stretched me out and filled me as he slowly pushed further. I felt him stop as he reached the barrier inside of me. He looked me in the eyes and I focused on his. He pushed all of the way inside me and buried himself to the hilt. I closed my eyes and cried out as he pushed himself all the way into me. I buried my face in his shoulder as the burning pain started to subside.

He held himself still inside of me while the pain faded. I looked up into his face and saw how hard he was trying to hold himself back. I started to grind my hips against his, which caused him to groan. He began to pull back and I cried out, thinking he was leaving me until he pushed back in.

He pumped into me faster and more quickly. I wrapped my legs around him and dug my nails into his back. We found a rhythm together and I started to feel an orgasm building up again.

"Oh, Fuck! Devon! Fuck me, make me cum! I need you," I cried as I climbed higher and higher.

"God, Charlotte. Your pussy is so fucking tight, I'm trying so hard to last. You feel amazing wrapped around my dick," he said in a voice hoarse with desire.

He reached down to rub my clit. The second he touched the extremely sensitive spot I burst. I cried out and could feel my pussy clenching his dick. I clawed at his back as I tried to feel solid ground again.

"Fuck!" He yelled out as I climaxed and he came inside of the condom. He collapsed on top of me and we laid there in a sweaty, post-orgasmic bliss.

He pulled out of me, took the condom off, and tied it at the top before throwing it away. He pulled me onto my said and we laid facing each other. We were both silent, to out of breath to speak.

He swept my hair off of my face and looked at me for a long time. I looked back at him as I studied the planes of his face and his deep blue eyes that held mine. He was finally the first one to speak up.

"Charlotte.... That was amazing. You are amazing. I've never been at such a loss of words before. And a girl has certainly never been the cause before." I didn't know what to feel. Actually, I did. I was starting to fall for him. He made me feel amazing. He made me want to be me. The me that only Garret had ever seen before. Devon made me want to be that girl all the time. I wanted to be with Devon I realized, no matter how hard or fast I was falling in love with him.

"Devon, I... I, uh..."

"I love you Charlotte. I never want anyone, but you. Ever again. Only you." I was silent. I had to process this. He loved me. Devon Ryder, the guy who could have anybody, wanted me. I couldn't figure out why he wanted me. It felt too good to be true.

"But, why? You could have anyone." He looked at me incredulously. He couldn't believe that I had no idea why he wanted me.

"You're beautiful. But you're smart, and funny, and kind to anyone who needs help. You always put everyone above yourself and you still fail to see how amazing you are. You don't realize the effect you have on people, how you make others want to become better people." I was silent. How the hell was I supposed to respond to that?

"Please say something Charlotte. Please. Anything. Just please don't tell me to get lost. I don't think I could now, even if I tried. I'm in too deep."

"I don't think I could ever tell you that. I'm falling in love with you too hard." The look on his face was something I would remember for the rest of my life. His entire body came to life again.

He pulled me even closer too him, if that was even possible. He kissed me with a renewed passion that I returned. We made love over and over again in the cabin and fell asleep in each others arms as the sun began to rise, marking a new beginning of our lives.

12