Ride Home

Story Info
"Mrs. G you've been letting your skirt ride up to your waist."
7.7k words
4.51
166.7k
76
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I were at a friend's cocktail party, which turned out to be the women in one room and the guys shooting pool or playing cards in another room.

It was getting late and I had enough to drink to know I shouldn't drive home even though it was only a few miles. My husband was winning in cards so he didn't want him to leave and his friends wanted a chance to get their money back. He had been on a business trip for the past ten days and only got home this morning and I was eager to have sex. I was very horny. I masturbate on a fairly regular basis, but after a while you just need a real body to kiss and hold.

I'm in my early 40's, considered attractive and work hard to keep my body fit. We have a good sex life. I'm bisexual and an exhibitionist, my husband finds both of my diversions a source of pleasure. He and I will plan different ways that I can "accidently" expose myself to others. He'll stand off to the side when I do this and watch the person that is getting a sneak peek up my skirt. What he doesn't know is that me and my best friend will give guys "accidental peeks" when we're out and about, but I don't tell him about them. Lately I find myself enjoying the attention of some of my son's friends and my friends' sons. Of course they're all over 18. I don't tell my husband about that either. As far as me being bisexual, I have on occasion during our marriage been with other women, mostly on business trips that I go on. He loves to hear about them and I'm willing to share the experiences with him.

Okay, now back to the evening at hand.

One of the other women at the party volunteered to drive me home. I was feeling kind of silly having someone drive me, but I accepted. I really didn't have that much too drink, but there has been so much publicity about drunk driving that even a few drinks were considered too much for driving. The hostess heard the offer and said that she would have her son drive me. She said he wasn't doing anything but sitting in his room playing on his computer. She called him down stairs and told him to drive me home, which he was fine with. I know David well, he's a friend of my son's and he's at our house often. He's 18 which is a little older than my son, but they play sports together and I think he has an eye on my daughter, my husband says he has an eye on me. He's a nice young man and very good looking, tall, lean with curly hair. He always has a twinkle in his eyes.

When we got in the car he asked if it would be okay if we stop at a convenience store before he dropped me off and told him that would be fine. When I got in the car my skirt rode up my thigh and quite a bit of my leg was showing. The same time I noticed it I realized David noticed it too. I had enough to drink to think what the heck let him look; I like having young guys look at me as I mentioned before so this was fun.

We chatted about every day things as we drove and I could see his eyes going to my legs as we drove. I was a little worried that he wasn't paying enough attention to the road, but he seemed to have everything under control.

He ran into the convenience store and I could see him through the window. I was thinking what a handsome young man he has become and I could feel that sexy little ache I get in my tummy when I'm getting horny. I took the opportunity just before he walked out of the store to pull my skirt up higher so most of my legs were showing, another couple of inches and he would be able to see my panties.

The first thing he looked at when getting back into the car was the additional bare leg he was able to see. I was enjoying the attention.

As we neared home I told him I was sorry for taking him away from his computer game.

He said, when his mom first asked him to drive someone he was annoyed, until she told him it was me he was driving.

We pulled into my driveway which goes to the side of my house and he parked in front of the garage doors.

"So David, how come you didn't mind driving me home?" I asked.

"Ahh well, oh what the hell, I think you are so hot," he said in a quick burst.

"David, I'm so flattered that a handsome boy like you would think that," I said teasingly.

"Are you kidding, all the guys think you're the hottest milf of all the moms."

I knew, but asked anyway" What's a Milf?"

"I don't know how to answer that Mrs. G."

"Tell me like you would tell one of your friends," I said with a smile

"Okay, but I'm feeling embarrassed" he said with a laugh "a milf is a Mom I would Like to Fuck, I have no idea where the expression came from."

"You boys openly talk about each others Moms like that?" I asked.

"Well mostly while joking with each other, saying you're Mom is such a Milf, just to bust on a friend," he answered.

"Well I have to tell you David, I'm a little shocked that you find me hot and being a Milf and all, but I must confess having a handsome young man like you thinking that is sexy," I said looking at his face and getting the reaction I was hoping for when his mouth dropped open.

I really didn't think about what was going to happen with me teasing David. Here I was in a parked car, granted it was in my driveway, with a horny teenager. I was feeling horny and still had a small buzz from the drinks, but teasing was all I do with the boys and I wasn't sure how to end this. Should I just thank him for the ride and hop out of the car, give him a peck on the cheek, then leave? While I was running these thoughts through my head David put his hand on my leg just above my knee. I felt a surge of excitement seeing and feeling his hand there.

"David, what are you doing?" trying to sound forceful and indigent, but he kept his hand there.

"I'm touching your beautiful leg, the ones you've been showing off since we got into the car," he said with a smile.

"I don't know what you mean," I answered, but not sounding very convincing.

"Mrs. G you've been letting your skirt ride up to your waist and have made no attempt to pull it back up."

"It just happened I guess because of the drinks I didn't realize it," I said, but knowing full well he knew I was teasing him.

"Mrs. G I'm not complaining I love looking at you and I find it even more exciting that you wanted me to look," he said.

"Well I guess I'm busted David, I did let my skirt ride up hoping you would notice, please don't tell anyone okay?"

"Your secret is good with me if," he said with a grin.

"If what I asked, "knowing full well where this was going and realizing I was enjoying his attempt at taking charge.

"If you show me what I ask," he said.

"You have to realize we're in my driveway and my kids are home and I'm not sure if my husband is going to pull up any minute," I said trying to get some control back.

From the look on his face I could see I put some doubt in his mind about how much could happen. He gave a quick look down the driveway and then said.

"Mrs. G, pull down your panties and let me see your pussy."

I tried to look shocked.

"David, if I do that for you will promise never to tell anyone," I said.

"Honest to God Mrs. G I won't tell a soul," he said with such an earnest look on his face I wanted to hug him, so cute.

I acted like I was giving it some serious consideration, but the reality of it was that I was very horny and showing myself to one of the young guys that hangs around my house is a fantasy of mine.

I pulled my skirt all the way up to my waist, raised my behind off the seat and wiggled out of my panties so they were around my ankles.

David said nothing just stared.

"David do you like looking at my pussy?" I finally asked.

"You're beautiful," in a voice I could barely hear.

I cocked my right leg so he could see my pussy lips. I was feeling so sexy having this young man looking at me. He reached over with his hand to touch my pussy. I grabbed his arm with my hand to stop him.

"David, please no, this is going way too far already," I said. As much as I was enjoying this I knew it had to stop somewhere, so this was a good a time as any.

He didn't force his hand or make a comment, he just looked.

"David I have to go in now incase the kids heard me pull up and wonder where I am.

I hope you enjoyed yourself," I said.

"Mrs. G This was the best and I think we should do this again sometime," he said.

"You do, do you," I said with a smile.

"Look Mrs. G I know you enjoyed this as much as I did and if you ever want to have me or maybe me and some friends look at you I'll give you my cell number and we can arrange something."

This came completely out of no where and I was about to totally reject the idea and tell him so, but something inside me held me back.

"David I can't imagine that this would ever happen again or that I would ever call you so we could do it again, but I'll take your number," I said as he smiled at me.

He gave me his number and I gave him mine. I surprised myself when I read off my number to him.

I gave him a brief kiss on the cheek and got out of the car. I almost broke my neck from my panties being around my ankles. I kicked them off, picked them up and went into my house.

When I got in the house my daughter and her girlfriend were in the den looking at television.

"Where's Dad," my daughter asked.

"He was still playing cards so David drove me home," I answered.

My daughters' friend said, "I'd like to have David drive me home sometime," and she and my daughter laughed and slapped each other a high five.

Good God if they only knew!

I said my goodnights and went upstairs to my bedroom.

I changed into my pajamas and went to bed.

I was laying there thinking about David looking at my pussy and slid my hand into my pajama bottoms and started to rub myself.

Since I was very young I like to masturbate by humping my pillow.

I positioned by king size goose down pillow next to me and laid on top of it and gently began to rub my pussy against the pillow. As I did that I envisioned David looking at me and I fantasized I was rubbing on him. The closer I got to having a climax the faster and harder I would grind on my pillow until I had to stifle a moan and clutched the sheets and had an explosive orgasm. I continued to rub and had a second one.

While catching my breath I was lying on the pillow thinking "oh David, what have I started." And promptly fell asleep.

The next morning I woke with my husband in bed. I still had my leg over the pillow.

My husband, Jim, was looking at me when I opened my eyes. It took me a minute or two to realize the pillow was between us.

"I see you rode the goose last night, "he said with a laugh. He knows how I masturbate so seeing me half mounted on my pillow he knew I did the deed before I fell asleep. Riding the goose is his joke name for how I masturbate.

"Well I had no choice since you had to continue playing cards," I answered with some attitude.

"I'm sorry about that," he said. I'm not sure if I believed him.

"So how was your ride home with David?" he asked.

"What do you mean how was my ride home, it was fine why are you asking?

"When David got back to the house I asked just as conversation if he got you home safely and he said he did but was blushing, just like you are now," he said.

"I'm not blushing,"I answered.

"If you not blushing you just got sunburned," he said laughing.

I could tell he knew something happened, but I could also tell he really wasn't pissed off about it.

"What do you think happened?" I challenged.

"Gloria, I know you so well, you probably teased the poor kid by showing off your legs and he felt embarrassed when he saw me later."

"You're such an asshole," I said with a smile. I won't tell him the rest, he can have this victory.

"It wasn't that hard to figure out, we both know how we like to let you give accidental peeks to guys. Lately I see our kids friends giving you the once over and I know darn well you're aware of it. I just wasn't sure if you were turned on by the young guys looking. Now I know you are." he said.

"Don't let your imagination get too over worked. Yes I'm aware of the looks and yes I like it, but that's it," I lied.

"Here suck on this while you think about your young admirers," he said showing me his erection.

I did suck him and we had intercourse, and yes I did think about my young admirers.

Several weeks passed and I thought about how sexy it was showing myself to David. I'm not sure how it is with all exhibitionists or with any fetish for that matter, but my urges to do it slowly builds until it becomes something I just have to do. I mean if an opportunity should show itself, like bending over to give someone a down the blouse peek I'll do it and enjoy it. What I'm trying to say here is that the urge gets me hot just thinking about doing it and planning where and who I'll give a peek. The exposing for me is a thrill I love, plus after I do it, thinking about it is just as thrilling. Go figure.

I was going to suggest to my husband that we plan on letting me give an accidental peek or two when we go to his softball league playoff game this Sunday. A few of the guys on his team are always looking me over, this time I could really give them something to look at.

That night while lying in bed I made the suggestion to my husband. He didn't have to answer because as he started kissing and touching me I knew he was all for the idea.

It was a beautiful sunny day at the park. There are three baseball fields and each one had a game being played on it. My husband came to the park earlier then I did so I had to look around to see which filed he was playing on. After the games there is a cookout for all the teams and that was being set up off to the side taking advantage of the shade from the trees.

I was wearing a pair of orange twill shorts that fit loosely around my thighs. They only had a 2" inseam so it was easy to look up. I had on an orange and white striped top that went with the shorts and a pair of orange sandals. While getting dressed I kept debating whether I should wear a thong or skip panties all together. I finally decided to ship the panties.

I was feeling a bit self conscious while walking to the field that my husband was playing on because for one; I could fell my ass bouncing and two; the warm breeze was blowing up the leg of my shorts.

The game was just about to start and I gave my husband some of the other guys a wave as I found a seat on the bleachers. I said hello to a couple of the other wives that were there to cheer on their weekend warrior softball players.

When the team went out on the field I was surprised to see David was playing third base. I know he wasn't a regular on the team, but I know that they add substitutes when someone can't make the game. I smiled to myself looking at that hot boy knowing he saw my pussy.

The only time I was able to give the guys a peek was when they were in the batting circle waiting for their turn. They would swing the bat a few times and more often then not look into the stands. One of the guys that I always though of as being sexy looked my way and I very casually moved my leg to give him a clear view at my pussy. I had sunglasses on so he couldn't tell I was watching him trying to look at me. There were only a few men there that I wanted to flash, so I sat like a lady when the others were in the batters circle.

I gave David a peek and he almost forgot to even pretend that he was stealing a peek he just looked. I had to close my legs before everyone started to look to see what he was doing. He was my favorite to flash.

My husbands' team won and everyone went to the cookout part of the park to have a snack and some cold drinks. As we walked over my husband asked if I had fun which I told him I did and he asked who of his team mates saw my pussy and I told him. I said I gave David a look also, and I asked how did he end up on the team. I was correct in my guess that he was filling in for one of the guys that was on a business trip. Jim likes knowing that his buddies look at me, talking about them seeing me will be part of our love play over the next couple of weeks.

I was having a cold Pepsi in the shade when David walked up to me.

"Hi Mrs. G that was so sexy what you did during the game. I loved seeing you," he said with a grin.

I didn't even try to pretend that it must have been an accident since he already knows I like showing.

"I'm glad you did David, you didn't tell anyone did you?" I asked.

"Well actually I heard you weren't wearing panties before I even got up to bat. Mr. Miller whispered to me to be sure to look at Jim's wife in the bleachers when you can. I asked him why and he told me it seems that you forgot your underwear. I think a couple of the guys knew, but most said they didn't see anything."

I always wondered if the guys would tell their friends if they got a good peek, now I know.

"David, I'm so embarrassed, I only wanted to show you, I guess I was careless and some of the other guys got to see me too," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Don't be embarrassed Mrs.G you know you like the attention and I'm sure the men will be thinking about your pussy for a long time," he said.

With that last comment I was starting to feel David trying to take control again by letting me know that he knows I'm a cock teaser.

"Thanks David, I'm glad then that you and the guys got a good look," I answered.

"I'm sure we all would like another look sometime, "he said throwing out the hint.

"Excuse me David, I see Jim waving me over, talk to you later," I said and walked away.

Jim was standing by himself which is unusual since he's very out going and everyone seems to like him.

"Hi honey," I said.

"I saw you with David and I didn't know if it was getting uncomfortable for you."

"Not really a big deal, but he was saying that he and he thought some of the other guys would like another look sometime."

"What did you say?"

"You called me over so I didn't say anything. I'm not sure what I would have said to him, he seems to be getting bolder now that he knows that I gave him a peek. I never should have teased him in the car otherwise he would be thinking he got an accidental peek like the other guys are thinking."

"He does know, and he has all the testosterone of a teenager, he must jerk off ten times' a day thinking about you," Jim said while laughing.

"Real funny, what am I going to do?" I asked not really expecting a real answer.

"I wish I had an easy solution Gloria, he's always going to be asking for more peeks and you know sooner or later just looking isn't going to be enough."

"I'll come up with something, I hope," I said with a weak smile.

"I know you will, I'm going over to talk with some of the guys, want to join us?"

"Maybe later," I answered.

I went and joined some of the ladies I know and we talked about our kids, husbands and generally chatting about everyday stuff. A woman that I know from seeing at the games and from the PTA meetings came over and said hello. She was in her mid 40's; shoulder length chestnut colored hair and had a very attractive figure. My husband refers to her as the one that looks like Jennifer Love Hewett and she does too!

"Hi Gloria my name is Jennifer, I don't know if you remember me, we were on a PTA committee for the school fair a couple of years ago and my husband Andy plays on the same team with your husband."

"Of course I do," I lied" how have you been?" I asked.

"I have to ask you something and I'm praying you won't get mad at me," she said looking quit serious.

Not having a clue what this might be all about" Sure ask," I said with a less than confident smile.

"Okay I'll just say it, last year at a cookout at the Millers house my husband told me he got a peek up your shorts and saw your bare pussy. Okay so I figured sometime things like that happen, but today he told me he the guys on the team were whispering to look at you when they were in the batters circle. He did, and for the second time in his entire life he saw up the leg of a woman's shorts and saw a pussy, isn't it odd that both times it was the same woman, you?" she said.

12