Ride Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, you're too short. Just hold on, okay?"

"I will," she promised.

"Okay, great," he smiled warmly and patted her shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll get you there safe."

Jason remounted and positioned her arms around his waist. He had her lock her hands together and pulled the sleeves of the jacket so that her hands were completely covered. Shouting over his shoulder, he told her he was fastening the sleeves together to help hold her in place. Finally, he reached back and pushed her visor back down, restarted the bike and they rode off. Jen found herself in her own world, a noisy, warm, vibrating world as she focused on holding on as tightly as she could. Her thoughts started to drift. Even though Jason could be a total jerk, he was often very nice, and definitely easy on the eyes. She wondered what he was like with his girlfriend, if he was nice all the time.

Jen dreamed she was on a date with nice Jason and he was taking her somewhere. She pressed into him as best she could, feeling his warm, solid body. Even though she couldn't see where they were going, she felt totally safe. Jen closed her eyes and smiled, snuggling him as best she could, being careful to sit as still as possible. Occasionally they would change lanes or hit bump, but Jen just held on. They hit another bump and Jason rose off the seat at little, taking Jen up with him. The rush of air whooshed underneath them and suddenly Jen was aware that her skirt had blown up around her waist.

"Oh my God!" she screamed. "Jason, you have to stop!"

She got no response and craned her head back to see if anyone was behind them. She yelled to Jason again, but he didn't respond. She could barely hear herself through the roar of the motorcycle, the wind, and her helmet. She figured he couldn't hear her either. With her hands tied tightly around his waist, she couldn't seem to do anything to get his attention. She screamed futilely again, mortified as they passed a car. They were going to see up her skirt! Worse, Jason pulled right in front of the car after passing them. Jen screamed again, feeling her skirt billowing up around her waist. She pressed her head into his back and clenched her eyes shut, praying for them to get away from the car. Even through the helmet she heard it—the other car honking.

"I think they like the show," a voice said, snapping her out of her embarrassment.

Jen's head snapped up. "What?" she asked to the disembodied voice.

"I think they liked the show," he repeated.

"How can I hear you?" she asked.

"The helmets have wireless speakers and mikes, so we can talk to each other."

"You heard me? Jason, my skirt is blowing up. You need to stop!" she screamed, exasperated.

"Why?"

"My skirt is blowing up!"

"Yeah, I know. Let's go show these truckers."

"No! Oh my God, no!" she yelled as she looked up to see them passing a semi.

Jason cut in front of the truck and moments later Jen's cheeks flushed red with embarrassment as the trucker laid on his horn.

"Jason, stop!"

"Just a few more, Dollface. Isn't this fun?"

"No, Jason, no!" she protested futilely.

Jason ignored her and pulled in front of another truck. Jen screamed in embarrassment, feeling the headlights on her as her skirt billowed up around her. She was mortified as the truck again honked in appreciations. She yelled at Jason some more, but he just laughed at her humiliation. He accelerated and caught another truck and Jen started cursing at him, using language she never used as he forced her to display her panties to another trucker. Finally, they left the highway at the college exit. Jen yelled at him in helpless rage as they came to a stop at the light.

"You're an asshole!" she screamed at him, "I can't believe you did that!"

"Really?" he chuckled. "You really can't believe I did that?"

"You are such a jerk!"

Jason laughed at her. "Well, Dollface," he snorted as the light turned green, "we're getting close to school. I could do a few laps around campus to show you off. A jerk would do that."

Jen could feel herself blush scarlet. It was one thing to have shown her bottom to some anonymous truckers on the highway, but being shown off to her classmates would be completely horrible.

"No, no, oh God please don't!" she begged, squeezing him tightly. "Please don't. Please, please, please."

The light turned yellow and then red as she begged him to allow her to retain a shred of dignity. Jason shook his head in response.

"I'm an asshole, remember? A jerk. An asshole would show you off."

Jen processed his words for a few seconds. "Jason, you are a really nice guy, thank you so much for being my hero and picking me up," she seethed through clenched teeth. "Can you please let me pull my skirt down?"

"Well, I don't know. Your arms are still tied together, it would be a little awkward to untie them while we're on the road. Any other ideas what we can do?"

"Can you pull my dress down for me?" she asked after a moments hesitation.

"Sure, I'd be happy to."

His bare hand settled on her bare knee and slowly started sliding up her leg. Jen looked around, horrified at being exposed under bright street lights as his hand approached her butt. He was going to grope her!

"Jason, stop!" she squealed, trying to pull away.

"Okay," he shrugged and put his hand back on the handlebars. "Guess we'll do a few laps around campus. I bet Main Street is packed right now."

Jen's blood ran cold at the prospect of being paraded down Main Street as hundreds of students watched.

"No! No, Jason, please."

"Your decision, Dollface."

Jen gritted her teeth, knowing she had no choice. Anything would be better than being shown off around campus. "Please pull my skirt down," she begged again.

"I don't know, wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Please? It's okay if you touch me."

"Now how can I resist an offer like that," he chuckled.

Once again his hand started wandering up her thigh and Jen braced herself. However, he simply reached back and tucked her skirt under her butt with only the briefest squeeze. Jen shook her head, not knowing whether to laugh or to cry. The light turned green and they roared off to campus.

"I'm going to punch you so hard when I get off this bike," she threatened, eliciting a laugh in return.

They pulled into the parking lot by her dorm and Jen patiently waited to get untied so she could slug him. She imagined how satisfying it would be to knock that smirk off his face. Jason took off his helmet and hung it on the handlebars before squirming around so that his shoulder slipped through her arms, which were now around his neck. He stood and she went with him, as if she were a backpack. Jen was startled at the turn of events and flailed her legs around, but he simply caught her knees and walked to the entrance, giving her a piggyback ride. Jen yelled at him anew, but without his helmet she knew he couldn't really hear her. He walked up to the student hall monitors and spoke to them for a minute, motioning to Jen. Jen tried to knock off the helmet so she could say something but she couldn't get any leverage, and she wasn't sure what she would say anyway. Her evening was getting more and more ridiculous. Moments later they were in the elevator, Jen shaking her head in embarrassed anger. She almost had to laugh at the situation, but she wanted to hit him first. He walked her to her door, knocked, and dropped her off on her bed after Karen let them in.

Jen sat patiently, waiting to get untied, waiting to get him alone so she could give him a piece of her mind. Finally he pulled off her helmet and she icily locked eyes with him. Karen was happy to see her, and Jen nodded politely as she continued to glare at Jason. He untied her arms and helped her out of the jacket, grinning ear to ear.

"Karen, can you give us a few minutes alone?" she asked.

"Sure," Karen said as she got up to leave. Jason turned to her.

"It'll be more than a few minutes."

Jen couldn't see his face, but the sexual innuendo wasn't lost on Karen as she blushed and looked away as she left. The door closed and before Jen could start, he pounced on her, pushing her to her back, pinning her wrists by her head and laying on top of her, one leg between hers.

"Get off of me," she demanded.

"No," he grinned.

"Get off of me, jerk!" she repeated, futilely struggling against him, feeling his strength. Realizing it was hopeless, she gave up and looked away.

"So what did you want to talk about," he asked.

"About you getting off of me."

"Anything else?"

"Nope," she tossed her head, unwilling to look at him.

"Did you want to thank me for picking you up?"

"Nope."

"Oh so that's how it is, you use me and then ditch me."

"Yep."

The room was still but for their labored breathing. Jen could feel his insolent grin as he looked at her. She suddenly struggled again but he maintained her grip and she gave up.

"That was really mean, what you did to me," she finally said, turning to face him.

"Picking you up from the airport?"

"No, idiot."

"Well, then what?" he asked with an innocent smile.

"Showing me off like that," she whispered, feeling a blush come over her.

"Showing you off? How did I do that?"

"My dress blew up around my waist and you made sure people saw me."

"I didn't make you wear a dress."

"I didn't expect to ride a motorcycle."

"So should I have just left you there?"

"No, you should have stopped and pulled my dress down."

"I couldn't see anything," he pointed out. "I didn't know what was going on."

"You totally knew! You could hear me the whole time!"

"What were you saying?"

"That my dress was up," she whispered.

"So?"

"So that was bad. It was wrong of you."

"Why?"

"It's wrong to make me show my body like that."

Jason's jaw drop in mock shock. "You were naked under your skirt? Why, Jen, I had no idea."

"No, I wasn't naked, it's just that..."

"Just that what?" his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Just that people were seeing up my skirt. It was wrong."

"Why? Who saw it?"

Jen frowned at him and his stupid questions. "Some drivers that you purposefully drove in front of." She couldn't help but imagine the looks on their faces as they got an eyeful of her panties. At least she was wearing full panties, if she had her thong on she would have been mortified.

"You loved it," he grinned as he looked into her eyes.

"No, I did not," she countered.

"Really? Then what are doing?" he asked as he glanced down between them.

Jen's eyes widened in humiliation as she realized she had been rubbing her crotch against his thigh. She stopped immediately and looked away, embarrassed to find that she was soaked.

"I'm try to get you off."

"Dollface, that ain't never gonna get me off," he smirked.

Jen could feel her cheeks burn in shame at the implication of his remark.

"You're bad," she pouted, looking away.

"Yeah," he agreed with a grin. "I'm bad." He released her wrists. "You should slap me."

Jen frowned at him anew and gave him a tiny slap.

"Bad boy," she said.

"Why?" he asked innocently, pushing his thigh into her crotch. "What did I do?"

"You made me show my body to strangers," she whispered huskily as she started to grind on him again, eyes in his. His subtle nod enticed her to continue. "You knew my dress had blown up and you purposefully showed my bottom off to passing drivers. And there was nothing I could do to stop it. It was humiliating."

"What did they see?" he asked, the sexual undertone unmistakable.

"They saw my panties," she said, a naughty grin sliding over her face. "They saw my little...pink...panties."

His eyes turned to pools of liquid sin as his nostrils flared. Jen marveled at her sexual power, how a few simple words turned him into an animal.

"You fucking slut," he groaned and stared into her eyes for a long moment before grabbing both sides of her face and kissing her passionately.

Jen dove in with him, furiously grinding her pussy against his thigh as their tongues battled, hands roaming each other's bodies, her small moans filling the room. He started kissing her neck and slipped a hand under her skirt. Pulling back, he ripped her soaked panties off so hard one of her flats went sailing across the room. He held it to his nose and inhaled sharply, eyes deep in her. Discarding them, he leaned forward and bit her inner thigh, making her yelp in surprise.

Jason gathered the hem of her dress and started to pull it off of her. Jen stopped him and tried to untie the bow in the back, but he was so impatient he reached behind her and in one violent motion tore it open. Her dress cleared her head and a moment later her bra was off. He pulled off his tee as she fumbled with his jeans, racing to get him naked. He rammed himself home in one hard thrust and she screamed. She raked her nails across his back, marking him as hers as their lips locked again. They fucked like frenzied animals until he pulled out and flipped her over. He placed a hard smack on her ass before entering her from behind. Grabbing a fist full of hair, he pulled back roughly, causing Jen to moan loudly, her neck arching up as he started pounding her. Sounds that no human should make forced their way out of her throat as they fed off of each other's desire. The sensations were too much and Jen came hard as he slammed into her.

Jason flipped her back over and threw a leg over his shoulder as he remounted her. He clamped a hand around her throat and choked her, but Jen was so lost in the moment she didn't care. He let go and crushed a kiss on her as he started to cum, leading her into the abyss with him. Finally he stopped and lay on top of her, cradling her head between his cheek and bicep as they caught their breath. His lips planted soft kisses on her cheek.

"Fuck," he finally groaned and lifted himself off of her. He looked at her silently for long moments, both of them still breathing hard. "You make me lose control," he confessed, shaking his head.

Jason slid off the bed and Jen watched him as he got dressed. She pulled a sheet over herself, her body tingling all over. He pulled out his wallet and tossed a few twenties at her.

"What's this?" she asked as she looked at the money.

"I'm sorry about your dress. Buy yourself a new one."

She looked at him for a moment before shaking her head. "No," she said, shoving the money back into his pocket. "You buy me a new one."

12