Ride in the Park

Story Info
When two people want each other anything can happen.
834 words
3.06
66.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been about 2 years since I had met this girl. She was my sister friend, and I had fancied her form the day I met her. We knew each other and we had chatted to each other quite a bit.

I was 18 and she was 24. It was a hot summers day and I decided to take a walk in the park. As I was turned to walk out of my drive I saw walking up it. She was the perfect picture. Her long blonde hair was flowing in the breeze, and she was wearing a tight red top with shorts, which showed of those fabulously long silky legs.

I walk down and greeted her with a hug

"Is your sister in?" she asked.

"Nah, but I am going down the park to chill for a bit you can join me."

She agreed and came along. The park was about 200m away from house. We walk around for a while until she decided to sit down on the grass. This place was secluded. We sat down and started talking about things. She lay down to look at the sky so I did to. We started to play the game of what does that cloud look like.

I noticed that a cloud looked like a pair of tits. She couldn't see it.

"Maybe you can't see it because you are at a different angle."

She got up slightly and lay on top off me, with her back on my stomach. I thought to myself that this is the day I have been dreaming about. I couldn't help it, but my dick grew larger and larger.

She realised that I had an erection and started to tease my cock by placing my cock in her crack. She was moving up and down and I was trying not to moan but I just couldn’t help it. She giggled as I groaned. She got of me and kneeled above me and looked me in the eyes and said, "You enjoyed that didn't you?"

I nodded embarrassed and hoping she would continue. She then suddenly put her hand on my zip and undid it pulling out my erect dick. She then started to flick it with her finger, teasing me. She then buried it deep in her mouth licking suck and flicking it. I could feel her tongue pulsating around it exploring every inch of my cock. I just couldn't hold back and exploded in her mouth, causing her to break a large smile across her face. It was the greatest blowjob I had ever had.

After licking me dry and maintaing my erection she slid my cock into her pussy. She didn't even take of her shorts because they were that short. She was extremely wet as I could glide in and out of her pussy with ease. She started to moan and play with her nipple. She ripped off her top and threw it away always keeping one hand playing with her nipple. She was riding me smoothly and her tits were bouncing up and down. Her tits sparkled in the sunshine as we both started to groan louder and deeper as she pushed my cock deeper into her pussy. I couldn’t hold on any more and she blew my mind and at the same time she screams out with joy. We both cum together both dripping with sweat. She looked even sexier with sweat all over her body.

She got off me and lay on the ground and spread her legs and told me to lick her dry. I knelt down and as soon as my lips touch her shaved pussy she wrapped her legs around my neck and told me I could leave until I made her cum. I started by kissing her pussy teasing he. I pushed my finger deep into her and she started to groan again. Every time I hit a good spot her grip around my neck would tighten and her hips would rise of the ground. She told me to bury my tongue deep inside her so I stretched her pussy as wide as I could and buried my face in her pussy. I could feel her muscles contract and as she grew to her climax they contracted harder and longer along with her groans get louder.

Her juices came flooded out and I licked every last drop of them up. The sweet taste had never tasted any purer. She lay there and said she wanted to repay the favour so I climbed on top her and put my cock in her mouth while I play with her nipples with one hand and fingered her with the other. She time our cuming to perfection. We both groaned loudly and for the first time she started screaming “Yes Yes!” The orgasm was the best so far as the fear of being caught was exciting.

She put back on her top and kissed my dick and said bye.