Ride Me, Baby! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, what's going on?" screeched a high falsetto voice from the depths of the bathroom.

Gary appeared with Louise's pink robe on, a towel wrapped round his head and half a jar of moisturizer slapped on his face. All three of them turned to gaze in varying degrees of surprise at the speaker.

Mr Tattoo dropped the fist he was about to thump Rick with and looked rather embarrassed all of a sudden. "Look mate, I'm sorry about this." He shuffled on the spot and said sheepishly, "Didn't mean to disturb you and the...err...missus."

"Ooh anytime, big boy!" Gary simpered coquettishly.

Rick threw him a glance that clearly said, don't push your luck! Fortunately, Mr Tattoo backed out of the cabin almost as rapidly as he had forced his way in. When the door slammed shut again, all three of them breathed a sigh of relief.

"What the fuck have you been doing, you imbecile?" yelled Rick angrily. "I was about to get my head kicked in because of your stupidity!"

Gary pulled the towel off his head and used it to wipe all the cream off. "Yeah, mate, sorry!" he grinned amiably. "You see, there was this seriously hot bird in the bar and she so wanted me to give her one..."

He hiccupped and fell backwards on to the nearest bunk with a huge grin all over his face. Legs akimbo, he was fast asleep and snoring loudly in seconds. Louise turned over and shut her eyes. All in all she'd had more than enough excitement this evening. "Good night," she muttered from the depths of the pillow.

There was ominous silence from down below.

* * *

Thanks again, Brett, for the proof reading.

12