Ride Me, Baby! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick handed it over and waited patiently while she signed her name. "Thanks," he said politely when she gave it back to him. "I'd best get off so I can be out of your hair."

"Oh is your girlfriend waiting?" Louise couldn't resist asking. As soon as the words were out of her mouth, she regretted them instantly.

He stared at her in surprise, his blue eyes drilling into hers relentlessly. "Girlfriend?" he repeated carefully.

"Yes, girlfriend, the one you bought the duty free perfume for."

"Oh that perfume." He shook his head regretfully. "Bit of a waste really – she had a hissy fit and I never had the opportunity to give it to her. Women eh?"

Louise suddenly had the distinct impression he was laughing at her and she couldn't work out why. "Maybe she thinks you're a lying bastard?" she suggested crossly.

Rick looked thoughtful for a moment. "Or maybe she's just stroppy, temperamental and has enormous trust issues?"

"Oh that'd be right – blame the woman's hormones!" Louise felt like slapping the supercilious grin off his smug face. What a sanctimonious bastard!

She was about to flounce off towards the front door when she saw him reaching inside his denim jacket. Her heart began to thump painfully within her chest as she realised what he was holding.

The delicate bottle caught the light and the rose pink liquid held within sparkled. It looked expensive because it was. She remembered the smug sales assistant proclaiming how all the ladies were wearing this particular scent this season.

"So," Rick said with a smile, "do you think this particular woman might be able to put her issues to one side long enough to accept a gift?"

Louise felt like banging her head against the wall. She couldn't believe she had allowed her paranoia to destroy everything. Oh how stupid she'd been. Maybe Gillian had been right all along – maybe Rick wasn't like all the other scumbags.

Maybe he was the real deal.

"Who says I have issues?" She stared at him through her thick eyelashes and wondered if he would ever be able forgive her stupidity.

"A certain friend of yours explained to me why you were so bloody distrustful of my gender."

It had to have been Gillian. How dare she spill all Louise's personal stuff! The traitor!

"Before you go off on one again," Rick said hurriedly, "She only told me the sparsest details. She also threatened to castrate me if I hurt you..."

"And will you?" She wanted to trust him, but it was so damned hard.

"Louise..." He reached out and grabbed the lapel of her dressing gown. The sound of her beating heart almost drowned out his next words. "You have to learn to trust again – let me be the one to prove to you that not all men are idiots who don't appreciate a good thing when they see it."

He pulled her close and she felt the heat of his body through the thick denim of his jeans. For the first time all evening, the thumping pain inside her skull began to slowly recede.

"Believe me," he continued in a husky voice, "I know a good thing when I see it."

She heard the words and saw the sincerity in his eyes, but still the doubts threatened to tarnish her budding sense of hope. "Was the perfume really for me?" she asked hesitantly, eying the pretty bottle on the arm of the settee.

"Actually, no, it was for my elderly aunt. She's a big fan of Britney Spears..."

Louise fixed him with a hard stare and realised he was laughing at her.

"Of course it was for you, silly!" he grinned. "I wanted you to know I was looking for something more than just sex. Unfortunately my grand plan kind of backfired on me."

"I'm sorry I got the wrong end of the stick," she apologised ruefully.

"Not important now," he replied, pulling her closer. "Right at this moment I have other more pressing things on my mind."

"Which might be exactly?"

"Well...I was thinking of where the best places to apply perfume are." He picked up the bottle and pulled the small gold cap off. "Apparently pulse points are the best. First we'll try the neck..."

Louise tilted her head to one side as he squirted a small amount of the perfume onto her neck.

"Hmm that smells good," he commented. "Now we'll move a little lower. The wrists are also a good place." He grasped her arm gently and pushed up the sleeve of her dressing gown. The soft touch of his lips on her sensitive skin caused her to suck in a sharp breath before he dabbed some scent on her wrist.

"Now we'll try some less obvious places," he said. "Between the breasts is a good one. As the skin warms up, the scent continues to waft outwards."

Carefully he parted the folds of her dressing gown, revealing her silky slip. The robe slithered off her shoulders and fell into a heap on the carpet. Louise felt her desire rising swiftly as he slowly ran a finger from her throat, down the swell of her breasts and into her cleavage. He squirted a tiny amount of perfume in the hollow between her breasts and rubbed it into her skin.

"Where else is a good place?" she asked shakily.

"Well," he whispered, "There is a pulse point at the top of your thigh, but to be honest I prefer your natural perfume there – it turns me on more."

He grasped the back of her thighs and pulled her sharply into the cradle of his hips. The heat of his bulging erection throbbed through the thin fabric of her slip and she gasped sharply. God how she wanted him at that moment...

Nothing else mattered but the feel of his hard body inside hers. It was suddenly incomprehensible to think she'd spent so long denying herself this pleasure - and all because some dickhead had been stupid enough to cheat on her. Oh what a fool she'd been.


His lips claimed hers in a heated kiss that spoke volumes about his intentions towards her. She knew in that instant he was not going to be leaving anytime soon. But that was okay – she didn't want him to leave now.

Louise wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her aching body against his. Her headache was long gone; washed away in the maelstrom of desire sweeping through her feverish body.

The bottle of perfume dropped to the floor, discarded as Rick explored her body slowly. His hands moved up from her hips, reaching the swell of her breasts and gently cupping her soft flesh.

She was powerless to prevent a tortured moan escaping as he rubbed the hard crest of her nipple. His lips reluctantly left her mouth and he kissed a blazing trail down her neck, eventually pushing the silky fabric aside and feasting on her breasts.

The feel of his hot wet mouth on her aching nipple was wonderful. Louise grabbed his head and pulled him closer, feeling the sweet ache building within her body.

"Touch me," she gasped.

"Here?" he replied, sliding a hand up her thigh slowly. Teasing fingers reached the wet centre of her body and she cried out as he entered her.

"Oh yes..."

Frantically she pulled at his tee shirt, anxious to feel his naked skin against her skin. The slip she was wearing fell down from her shoulders and pooled round her waist as he continued to torture her with his skilful fingers.

Suddenly she felt him scoop her up effortlessly and lay her down on the settee. He spread her trembling legs and she felt the first tentative touch of his tongue on her aching pussy. It was nearly her undoing. The tension built as he explored the swollen folds of her sex, tasting her and teasing her clit while he gently fucked her with his fingers.

"Yes," he breathed as he raised his head for a moment. "This perfume is by far the best."

He moved up and kissed her breasts again, bathing her hard nipples in wet saliva before standing up and stripping his shirt and jeans off.

Louise sat up, her cheeks flushed and her body humming with desire. This was the first time she'd really had a chance to admire his body. His chest was muscled with a light sprinkling of dark hair and she could see his cock bulging through his shorts.

She ran a finger across the shaft, enjoying the way he groaned when she squeezed him through the fabric. Looking upwards with a teasing smile, she pulled his shorts down, exposing his cock to her avid gaze. Small drops of pre-cum leaked from the tip and she flicked a tongue out, scooping them up with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, if you keep doing that I won't last five minutes!" he groaned.

Enveloping the end of his cock in her mouth she gently slid her lips down as far as she could, swirling her tongue around the head before releasing him with a wicked grin.

"So that's not a good idea then either?" she asked teasingly.

He pulled her up and kissed her with bruising force. "No, its not," he said harshly. Thrusting a hand between her legs, he rubbed across the slick folds of her pussy, immediately chasing all rational thoughts from her mind.

She writhed against him, clinging on to his body as her legs turned to jelly. The first spasms of pleasure began to flutter deep inside her and with a muffled cry her orgasm hit hard. Lost in the depths of her pleasure she was vaguely aware of being thrown back onto the settee, before he thrust inside her, his hard length filling her up to the hilt.

"Oh yes!" she gasped, wrapping her thighs around his waist as he pounded into her willing body.

Any doubts she may have once had were long since obliterated in the raging heat of desire. As her second climax washed over her, she decided that the future was an unknown quantity and there really was no point in worrying about it. Then she stopped thinking at all and just allowed herself to wallow in the blissful sensations rippling through her body.

She felt him gasp as he came, flooding her with delicious heat deep inside. With a groan he collapsed to one side and pulled her into the sticky curve of his body as their breathing slowly returned to normal.

"We could go for a bike ride in the morning," she suggested eventually, drawing small circles on his chest with her nail.

He chuckled lightly. "The only thing you're going to do tomorrow is ride me, baby!"

* * *

Thanks, Brett, for your proof reading and suggestions - you're a star!

I'm doing another charity bike ride at the end of the year, so there'll be further adventures from Rick, Gary and Louise to be written. I do think somebody needs to sort Gary out...lol

12