Ride Me Baby Ride Me

Story Info
Couple goes for a HOT ride on their Harley.
2.3k words
4.47
48.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going to be an absolutely beautiful day; you could tell just by looking out the window. Bright, sunny, mid 70's hardly a cloud in the sky- a perfect day to go for a ride on the Harley. The wife and I bought one a few years ago, and we only took it out on nice days during the spring, summer, and fall. We kept it in good shape…never letting it get greasy or dirty (as much as possible), and had them give it a rundown at the shop before we started riding it each year. All this was taken care of…and we were about to take our first ride of the year.

The wife told me she had a "surprise" for me this year, and I was waiting to see what all the commotion was about because she was very tight-lipped about it. I was wearing my usual…tight blue jeans, black t-shirt (I am 6'0 175, Dark brown hair and 34 inch legs), and my "Biker" boots: black leather with stainless steel buckles and big thick soles. I was waiting for her to come out of the bedroom starting to get impatient…But when she came out I felt myself cock rising up in my pants as I saw her. She is 5'3 and has dirty blonde hair and 34D sized breasts, and curves in all the right places; she loves to dress up in things that make other people look at her- and if this didn't make any male in the surrounding counties stand up and take notice - then NOTHING would.

She was wearing a black leather vest about a size too small for her, and a pair of full leg, black leather chaps, and her pair of female "biker" boots that matched mine --NOTHING else. She looked evilly at me with a big smile and reached her hand to my crotch and then said

"See something you like hon?"

In addition to not wearing any pants she also had shaved herself perfectly clean, so you could see EVRERYTHING. My mouth just hung open as my cock got harder. I just looked at her for a while...looking her up and down, my mouth watering, and then finally said,

"Mmmmm--mmm doggie you do look nice!"

She smiled brightly at this and said,

"Well, then let's get this show on the road! I certainly hope you are going commando today because I want to ride in a way that will take advantage of that."

We were walking out to the garage as she said this, and then proceeded to straddle the bike, start the engine,and then just stand there and wait for me.

"I want to ride you while we are riding. Get on the bike in back of me, and uncork that pole of yours out of your pants, and then I will sit down on both you and the bike at the same time."

I sat down opened my pants, and then held up my now hard as steel boner so she could climb on. I liked the vibrations of the motor running even without her on me, so I could imagine how good it was gonna feel being inside of her at the same time for me, as well as for her. She positioned the tip of my cock at her slit, and slowly sat down on it. She was so wet that I would have easily slid in, but she wanted to give me a treat, and sat down, and then moved back up several times moaning each time she got lower.

"Ohhhhh.... mmmmmm... this is gonna be one hell of a ride hon--- both for you AND for me!"

she said as she slowly pushed out the garage hitting the opener and slowly sliding down both me and the drive at the same time.

We slowly rode down the block, and drove down city streets and towards the county roads, and as we did I worked my hands up inside the front of her vest from the bottom. Every time we slowed, turned or accelerated we both got an extra special treat as I slid around inside of her dripping wet snatch. It felt incredible! The vibrations were driving both me and her nuts; the possibilty of us getting caught was not even close to the back of my mind, but right up in front------ making the experience all that much more exhilarating. I could feel her juices dripping down the crotch of my pants, and could catch little whiffs of her aroma as we rolled out onto the back roads and into the country. Her nipples underneath that bursting vest of hers were almost as hard as my dick. I unbuttoned one more button on her vest so that it was now hanging open at the bottom letting me have access to her burgeoning fruit, and only held together by 2 more now. The vibrations of the engine felt just amazing.....like riding a huge rolling vibrator. I pressed close up to her back while cupping her tits under the vest, and I could feel her closed mouth moans reverberating thru my hands as I kissed the back and sides of her neck revelling in the feeling of her pussy muscles contracting involuntarily around my cock. She laid her head back against my neck and stuck her hot wet tongue into my ear, and growled into it as she did that.

"MMmmrrrrrrryessssssss! Morrrrrrreeee please. Open my vest and rub my nipples."

I did as she asked, and watched as her head lolled back over my shoulder, mouth open ecstasy, smiling and laughing as we drove down the 2 lane road we were on.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHH baby!!!!"she screamed, and then put her head back up to see.

I started to move my right hand down her stomach...slowly inching my way down as she continually squoze my cock again and again, her contractions almost driving me over the edge almost every time. My jeans were soaked by this time - as was her crotch when I reached it with my right hand, easily sliding it down her lips and slowly into her slick pussy I landed my thumb on her clit...making her shiver and wiggle on top of me as we vibrated ourselves down the road.

"I love what you are doing baby..." I said

"Buttt... If you don't stop soon I am gonna...."

"Cummmmmmmmmm?" she asked, reading my mind,

"Yes, that is exactly what I was gonna say......."

I trailed off as she started to thrust herself gently up and down on top of me....Fucking me as we drove down the road. She started to whimper and thrash her hips at me, igniting a bomb in my head which moved to my cock...and then suddenly stopped just as suddenly... as she could tell I was right there and sat still. The vibration of the bike alone almost made my head blow off, and my cock throbbed 3 and then 4 times, pumping pre-cum out of it, and then sat down with me quivering and my balls aching for release.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooo baby....You don't get to cum YET...." she yelled back at me, cackling with an evil grin,

"We are gonna make this one LAST!"

So...on we went, just like that; her riding me as we rode the bike....both of us revved up and rocking to our own music, totally ignoring the scenery going by beside us.

"Whaddya think? Should we go for it?" ,she asked

as we drove past a sign telling us that the local four lane hghway was nearly upon us.

"Your call baby." I told her, my excitement getting even higher, sweat rolling down my calves as I got hotter and hotter.

She turned onto the entrance ramp and I started to squeeze her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers while squeezing her tits tighter in my hands. She leaned her head back into my shoulder keeping her eyes down on the road, and turned her head to the side for a minute, and stuck her tongue deep into my left ear letting it roam around inside, which she knows drives me nuts, and that made me sqeeze her nipples and tits even harder. She started to moan loudly into my ear, and I felt her sqeeze the bike even harder between her legs. At this point we were both ready and perfectly willing to do just about anything, and it was at this point that a truck drove up next to us with the drivers eyes bugging out in his sockets at what was going on. My wife's vest was basically non-existent now....the buttons all undone, and the leather flapping down around the tops of her biceps letting all the world see what I was doing to her. What they didn't know was what was going on underneath us, and that by now I could smell the aroma of fried pussy juice wafting up from the hot engine as her juices poured out of her and dripped down the bike.

She turned and looked up at the trucker and gave him a melting look of ecstacy as her sunglasses slid down her nose. I put my mouth to her ear and asked,


"Hon, do you want to give him a show?"

She looked at me with lust in her eyes and said,

"I don't care what you do. Just as long as you can keep us from crashing if I have to let go of the handlebars."

That gave me a clue of where she was at......dying to cum and ready to do anything to have it. I left my left hand squeezing her tit but slid it over to her right breast, wrapping my arm around her chest and over her left breast, cupping, squeezing it, and slowwwwwwwwwwly rolling her hard distended nipple in my fingers. She opened her mouth to let out a moan but nothing came out...because by then I had slid my right hand slowlllly down her stomach and gently down between her legs; caressing every inch of her as I went. I came to the realization that we were now surrounded by trucks.... one in back of us, and one on each side of us effectively blockading us and making it so that we could do our thing in "Private". I finally slid my hand onto her pussy at this point and she gasped loud enough for me to be able to hear it over the roar of the trucks and her legs started to quiver as I slid my middle finger into her alongside my cock. Her pussy convulsed and then again, as I slid it in and out slowly, and felt her back arch HARD against me. I pulled my finger out quick, and then yelled into her ear,

"Do you wanna cumm?"

She nodded her head slowly and hotly at me her tongue sliding around her lips a look of exquisite joy on her face.

"Do you think you can handle it Lisa?"

"Andrew...." she said haltingly above the reverberating sound of the engines, " do you think that these boys would like it if I made myself cum?"

Excitement fizzled down my spine at this....she gets embarrassed doing it in front of me, and here she is wanting to get off for an audience. I just nodded, and gave her a last squeeze on the nipple, and removed my finger from her pussy and let her suck the juice off as I moved my hands to the handlebars. Lisa then took arched her back as far as it would go, trying to give the truckers a good show and cupped both her breasts lifting them up to her lips, and then started to lick on the nipples humping my cock at the same time. My mouth opened reflexively and I started to breathe thru my mouth. She slowly slid her right hand down to her slit, and started to slide her fingernail along the part of my cock that was still outside of her, and then slowly slid the finger in along with it, making both her and I whimper in the back of our throats, and then started to flick her thumb rapidly back and forth across her clit. Her head lolled back, mouth opened wide and she moaned loudly and started to slowly slide up and down on my cock. Her head was alternately blocking, then not blocking my vision as she humped me starting to pick up speed.

I yelled in her ear,

"You better hurry up baby 'cause I am gonna blow any second now!!"

I could feel the cum start to boil inside my balls as she slid faster and faster up and down, bouncing on top of me as we flew down the highway; left hand twisting her left nipple, head back, mouth open, hair flying in the wind------ I could even hear the slurping noises our bodies made each time she rose up and slammed down on me. I was concentrating hard on keeping the bike going straight, so I didn't notice until she flopped down on top of me and started to spastically jerk --- starting at the hips and then spreading upwards that she was cumming. At this sight, and the feeling of her pussy spastically clenching again and again on my cock, I could feel the cum start to shoot from me ..... feeling the world spin as the cum flew from my cock into her hot juicy pussy.

She kept on going, thrashing her hips back and forth in a glassy eyed state as I shot the biggest load of cum I have ever shot in my life, squirting again and again and again into her juicy slit, my cock almost starting to hurt from cumming so hard. We finally wound down, my cum dripping from her snatch as she fell back against my shoulder chest heaving with a bright red flush from her neck to her belly button, and she curled up to my chest, wound her hand up to my head as she covered her chest up and said,

"Honey, that was the best orgasm I have EVER had."

I just smiled, stepped HARD on the gas, as we shot out from between the trucks and sped off down the highway.

"Yeah..." I said, "Me too."