Ride on the Wild Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,940 Followers

"You were headed down to Nawlins for spring break, right?"

"Yes."

"And why Nawlins?"

"It's supposed to be wild and fun," Emily stammered.

"So you wanted to take a walk on the wild side?"

"Well, yeah, I guess so."

"Well girl, have you ever been to bed with another woman?"

"No!"

"Ever had sex with anyone who wasn't as lilywhite as yoself?"

"No."

"Well then, can't get much wilder than that," Dee said.

When Emily didn't respond immediately, Dee leaned forward and brushed her lips over Emily's. It wasn't a kiss, not really, but Emily felt a knife of desire twist in her tummy.

"No one has to know. If you don't like it, we'll stop, no questions asked."

"I don't know," Emily said. Her voice was husky, and deeper than usual.

"What's not to know girl? We're in Bristol, by this time tomorrow I'll have you in Nawlins. You don't ever have to see me again. You can take that walk on the wild side before you even get there and no one has to know. Of course, you may discover you like it," Dee said. Her voice was soft, but coaxing and Emily felt her resistance to this strange woman's advances melting away.

Dee bent again and this time pressed her full lips to Emily's. Her long tongue gently swiped over the small coed's lips, but moved to her chin before Emily's lips parted. Dee kissed her just below her lips, then on the point of her chin and then on the underside, slowly moving down her neck until she reached the hollow between Emily's collar bones. The taller woman swirled her tongue over the point of each bone and deeply into the hollow, before she began to kiss back up. Emily found herself gasping for breath. It felt so good, and her body was responding even as her mind fought through her reservations.

By the time Dee's mouth moved over her chin and back to her lips, Emily had passed the point of caring about any moral implications. Her body was taut with need, and her lips parted at the fist hint of contact with Dee's. Rather than explore her mouth, as Emily expected, the black woman captured Emily's lower lip between her teeth and slowly licked it. It was incredibly sensuous, and seemed to turn up the fire raging in her tummy, and spreading to her pussy. No lover had ever taken this much time or made any effort to arouse her, and the knowledge that Dee cared about her satisfaction was almost as erotic as the woman's soft tongue on her lip.

A shudder ran through her when Dee released her lip and kissed along the line of her jaw, working towards the sensitive lobe of her ear. Once there, she began to tongue and worry it, until another shudder ran through the smaller woman. Emily was beside herself, and the gentle teasing was driving her mad. Dee's bare shoulder was near her mouth, and she leaned forward and bit down on the soft skin, to keep from moaning.

"Well, maybe I should have been the one worrying about getting bitten," Dee purred in her ear before gently nipping Emily's earlobe. Emily tentatively slipped her arms around the taller woman, and held tight. Dee's lips traced their way back down her jaw and then pressed against her quivering lips. This time, the black woman's tongue darted into her mouth, but quickly retreated. Emily thrust her own tongue after it and, in moments, they twined and pushed against each other. The sweet battle lasted for a long time, before Dee finally snaked her tongue deep into Emily's mouth. Once there, she began a thorough exploration, still taking her time.

Emily was confused, almost lost in a trance. The urgent need she felt was juxtaposed to Dee's unhurried lovemaking. Her reservations about doing this were drowning in a sea of pure sensation, and the woman hadn't even touched her yet! None of her previous lovers had ever set her body on fire this way, or stoked such an all-consuming desire within her. She clutched at Dee and held tightly as her knees went weak. The tall woman's arms slid around her waist, and held her up while the searing kiss continued. Emily felt as if she were floating; her body was tingling and her pussy was on fire. Emotions, sexual frustration, long repressed needs, all burst out at once and she was powerless to fight the maelstrom within her mind.

Without breaking the kiss, Dee stood erect and lifted Emily off her feet. Emily's arms immediately slipped over her shoulders, and her legs wrapped around the biker's waist, to help support her weight. Holding her up, never breaking the kiss for the whole time, the tall woman carried her to the bed and gently put her back on her feet. Once settled, she broke the kiss, and her mouth moved back to Emily's neck. Dee's hands slowly drew her skirt up until Emily could feel the cool air on her naked cheeks. At the first contact of Dee's hand on her skin, Emily's whole body convulsed. Her shaky knees gave way and she slowly slid down onto the bed with an audible moan.

"You all right girl?" Dee asked.

"I... I... I'm not sure," Emily stammered.

Dee chuckled and pulled her t-shirt over her head. She wore no bra and her small breasts bounced as the tossed the shirt aside. The aureoles were surprisingly light colored and her tiny nipples were hard. Emily blushed when she realized she was staring at another woman's breasts with such fascination.

Dee seemed not to notice, or mind, and knelt on the floor. She ran her hands up Emily's legs, stopping to trace along each of the straps that held the leather chaps in place, pushing her skirt up around her waist, slowly approaching the vee of her legs. Dee's hands were warm, and her touch was extremely soft and tender. It was obvious to Emily that the woman enjoyed what she was doing, and the increased pounding of the blood in her temples was a clear sign that she was reveling in it as well.

When Dee's long fingers touched the edge of her panties, Emily felt the blood rush to her center. A strong spasm deep in her pussy caused her to arch her back and she moaned loudly. Dee smiled, and slowly began to trace her hands back down Emily's legs. The tiny brunette groaned in frustration, and her hands moved, almost reflexively, to her own breasts. Dee stopped, and unhurriedly undid each of the buckles. As soon as one would come undone, the tall woman would gently kiss and lick the newly exposed skin. Inner thighs, backs of knees, calves, ankles, all got the attention of Dee's silken tongue. When the coed's sandals came off, Dee gently kissed the soles of her feet, and then sucked her big toe into her mouth.

Emily moaned, and her hands involuntarily shot to her sides, clutching huge handfuls of the comforter. Dee's lips left her feet, and slowly worked their way back up her legs. By the time the biker reached her inner thighs, Emily was gasping like a fish out of water. Her panties were wet, and her whole body was shaking.

Dee continued to push Emily's skirt up her body, baring her hips to the tall woman's hungry eyes. Her long fingers gently stroked the naked skin, and Emily whimpered.

"Tell me something, girl, do you cum with your boyfriend?" Dee asked.

"Sometimes," Emily hissed. Those fingers just stroking her skin were driving her crazy. She didn't want to be talking, she wanted to be fucking.

"Ever cum more than once with him?" Dee asked.

"No," Emily replied as she raised her hips, trying to make the contact firmer.

"Like giving head?" the black woman asked, still teasing Emily's skin.

"No, I hate it."

"But you do it?"

"Sometimes," Emily grunted, the teasing really starting get to her.

"Swallow?" she asked, her fingers relentless on Emily's hips.

"No," Emily hissed.

"Like getting head?"

"I never have," Emily moaned. Her body was on fire now, her need more demanding than anything she had ever experienced.

"Just like a man," Dee said, and then she lowered her face and gently tongued the inside of Emily's thigh. She hooked her fingers into the panties and peeled them down Emily's long legs.

Dee eyed Emily's thick pubes and got up. Without a word, she retrieved some things from her saddlebag and went to the bathroom. Emily was confused, and had propped herself up on her elbows, when Dee returned with a towel, a can of shaving cream, lotion, and a straight razor. Her leathers were undone, and Emily could see the front of Dee's boxers.

"Gotta trim that forest, girl," she said by way of explanation. Emily couldn't care less what had to be done, as long as it got her to sex. She was dying for it now and quickly lifted her ass so Dee could place the towel under her.

Emily giggled, as Dee rubbed the thick foam into her mound, the contact just heightening her need. And besides, it felt good. Once it was all worked in, Dee wiped her hands and took up the razor.

"Spread your legs wide and hold real still, this is gonna feel wild, but if you start bucking I might accidentally cut you."

Emily spread her legs and tried to relax. The cold kiss of the razor on her hot skin was a shock. Wherever it passed, her skin felt warm and tingly. She felt Dee gently scrape it over her skin, working slowly down her mound. Emily hadn't had her bikini area done yet, it was still a long time before it would be warm enough at home, and the motel where they were heading had no pool. She had assumed that was all Dee had in mind, but it was obvious from the feel of the cold razor that the black woman was denuding her whole bush. Emily briefly considered saying something, but she just didn't give a damn at this point, concentrating on holding still and only relaxing when she felt the razor leave her sensitive skin.

She closed her eyes, and waited for its kiss to return. Dee pulled the razor away and wiped it clean on the corner of the towel. It was still a shock when it returned to her skin, but by keeping her eyes tightly closed and concentrating on relaxing, it wasn't that bad. In fact, by the time the blade was caressing her lips, it had passed into the realm of wildly exciting. Her hips were actually quivering when Dee finished and wiped her clean.

Emily opened her eyes and let out a little gasp.

Dee was smiling at her, but what really caught her attention was her pussy. Dee had indeed shaved her mound completely bald. She was almost mesmerized by how much more prominent her pussy looked. It almost stood out, now. Dee rubbed some of the oil in to sooth her skin, pulling Emily out of her enthrallment and causing her to moan.

Dee's fingers were firm and strong, as they worked the oil into her soft, slightly abraded skin. Demanding, but gentle. Her pussy was aching for more, so the competing sensations only served to increase the awareness of the demands from her body. The tactile stimulation on her mound was strikingly acute, almost unbearably so. Dee seemed to be very intuitive, seemed to know exactly what she needed, so unlike her previous lovers. When Emily thought she would go insane, Dee suddenly lowered her head, and pressed her tongue between the puffy lips of Emily's pussy.

The first contact was electric, and Emily gasped. Before she could recover, Dee found her erect clit and sucked it into her mouth. Her tongue lashed the sensitive nub, as a long finger probed Emily's entrance. When that long finger slid deeply into her tight pussy, Emily felt herself spasm, and her inner muscles clamped down on the finger. She groaned, and felt her whole bottom come unglued. Her back arched and she moaned and tossed her head rapidly from side to side.

Her inner muscles spasmed around the finger, relaxed, spasmed again. Her eyes shot open as Dee retracted her finger and, when she forced it back into Emily's tight channel, the small brunette felt her muscles contract violently. For the briefest moment, she felt like her body would be torn apart by the tension, and then her muscles relaxed, and her pussy exploded into pulses of raw pleasure. They ripped through her body, sending her nerves to the edge of screaming bliss in their intensity. Red waves hazed her vision, and her mind wallowed, adrift on the sea and totally at the mercy of those shattering waves. She tried to scream, but only a thin, keening squeal issued from her lips. As the intensity of the waves fell off to mere ripples she realized Dee's tongue was still feathering her clit. The sensation was strange, like velvet sandpaper. So wonderfully soft, but pushing her frayed nerve endings to the point where even pleasure was painful.

"Oh... Oh... Oh," she moaned, and her hands released the rumpled comforter and shot to Dee's head. The woman's crew cut prevented Emily from gaining any kind of purchase, and Dee's neck muscles proved stronger than Emily's ineffectual tugs. Her hips were bucking wildly, and her back arched and relaxed. The pleasure coming from her pussy was exquisite, and she felt the tensing of muscles in her back that signaled an impending orgasm.

"No!" Emily gasped as Dee's tongue moved into another gear and the constant fleeting contacts became unbearable.

"Please," Emily pleaded, but her voice cracked and a shuddering groan eclipsed the words. Her muscles spasmed again, contracting all over her body, it seemed, and then another warm orgasmic explosion tore through her. She was no more prepared for this one than the one before, and as shivers of delight raced though her system, she screamed out in ecstasy. This time her mind was deluged with the intense sensations and, for a timeless period, she lost touch with reality, simply letting the waves carry her where they willed.

She felt Dee's body on her own, and when the woman's lips pressed against hers, Emily kissed back hungrily. She could taste a musky flavor that she realized had to be from her own juices. Dee's small breasts rested on top of Emily's full ones, and she could feel the hard bullets of the black woman's nipples pressing into her. As the kiss continued and their tongues battled, Emily felt Dee's hand slide between their bodies. Her knees came up and raised her hips off Emily's. Dee's other hand was next to her head and the biker seemed to be holding her weight on that elbow.

Something bumped against her still hypersensitive mound, something blunt and hard, and then settled at her entrance. Before Emily could assimilate the sensations, Dee's other hand moved to her side and the tall woman slowly shifted her weight from her upper body to her lower. Emily groaned as the hard object pushed tissue aside and slowly sank into her tight channel. It felt large and stretched her passage as it sank into her, but it also felt indescribably good. She threw her head back, and it was only when Dee's hips rested upon her own again that Emily was able to raise her head and look between their bodies.

Emily's first thought was that Dee was a transsexual, which would have been very disconcerting if her mind hadn't been so fuzzy. She was certainly big and strong enough, Emily thought. When her eyes focused, though, she realized that wasn't the case. Dee still wore her boxers, but they were pushed down at the front. A wide band circled her hips and, from it, a thick dildo was suspended.

"Oh!" Emily blurted out as the situation became clear to her. Her inner muscles were clenching and relaxing, gently squeezing the latex cock, and her body was so sensitized she just threw her head back again and closed her eyes.

"You like, baby?" Dee whispered, before nuzzling Emily's neck.

"It's... Oh!... big..." Emily hissed, as Dee moved her hips slightly and the dildo slipped deeper into her slick channel.

"Not really," Dee chuckled. She raised her hips and lowered them again, slowly. Emily's head came up sharply, and her arms shot to Dee's biceps. Holding onto them, she watched the juncture of their thighs, as Dee raised her hips again. The dildo was big, but not menacingly so. It was black and now it glistened in the harsh light from the lamp, totally coated in her juices. Dee let her hips fall and Emily watched, mesmerized, as it disappeared into her. Dee moved her legs up, spreading them, forcing Emily's up and back with her knees. This time, when she withdrew, she drove back in with a circular motion of her hips.

"Ohmigod!" Emily blurted out as her fingernails dug into Dee's soft skin. It was the last coherent sound she made for a long time.

Dee began to fuck her with long, deep strokes. The rolling motion of her hips made sure the cock continued to touch Emily from different angles, and the effect was to make her feel like it was much larger than it was. Large or small, it hardly mattered to the coed. Her eyes were tightly shut, and little barks of pleasure escaped her lips every time Dee drove down. Something inside her was building and, without warning, it broke ferociously upon her. Pleasure so powerful it blotted everything from her mind. She was reduced to a mewling, howling, wiggling wild thing, arching her back, and humping her hips upward to meet each thrust.

Each stroke produced sparks of pleasure, each withdrawal a desperate need to be filled again. The intensity was outside anything in her experience. Even in the throes of passion with Keith, there was a part of her walled off from him. It felt good, of course, but there was never anything remotely like this burning need. Now, she was totally open, totally exposed, all the inner walls shaken down by the massive bursts of pleasure. She didn't just want Dee to keep it up, she needed it, had to have it, in the same way an addict had to have their fix.

Dee seemed to be happy to give her what she needed and, in no time, a soul-blasting orgasm blotted her consciousness from the world.

***

"Wake up, baby, the sun's down."

"Hmmm?"

"It's time to hit the road," Dee said with an amused expression.

"Huh? What! What happened?" Emily said as she sat up.

"You passed out, babe. I was pretty worn out too, so I just curled up and slept. The whole day's gone by, so get your rags on and let's blow this place," Dee said, shouldering her gear.

Emily jumped up, and her eyes scanned the room hurriedly. She found her panties on the floor, by the television. Her dress was rumpled from sleeping in it. And from other things, she thought with a wry grin. The chaps were at the foot of the bed and, once she stepped into her panties, she quickly put them on. As she left the room, Emily shrugged into the jacket Dee had loaned her. She glanced back once before pulling the door closed, trying to remember the details of the small room where she made it with another woman for the first time.

She put her helmet on as she sat behind Dee, and the tall woman attached the wires to the control panel before cranking the big bike.

That vertigo-like feeling hit her when Dee got the big bike to the onramp and accelerated. Emily wrapped her arms around Dee and leaned in tight, as the wind picked up and the road blurred past. For a long while, she just held on and enjoyed the ride, but, eventually, her curiosity got the better of her, and her hands slipped down to Dee's crotch. She wasn't totally surprised to feel a bulge under her leathers, but she did giggle.

"Frisky? Or just curious?" Dee's disembodied voice asked.

"Not sure. Curious, I think," Emily said.

"Yeah, it's there, and yeah, I wear it all the time."

"Why?"

"Dunno," Dee replied after a long pause Emily took to be introspection. "I guess 'cause you never know when you'll find a girl in the mood and it fucks everything up if you have to stop and load up."

"Do you always use it? I mean when you have sex with a girl?" Emily said, feeling her blush rise as the intimate interrogation continued.

"Nah, not every girl wants to get fucked. Some just like it the old fashioned way."

"Old fashioned way?"

"Yeah, tongue in groove," Dee said with a short bark that Emily knew had to be laughter.

"Which do you prefer?"

"Don't make me no never mind, tongue, fingers, strap-on, as long as my girl gets off."

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,940 Followers