Ride on the Wild Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

"But which do you prefer?"

"Never really thought about it. Never had a girl who really gave a damn about how I felt. Why do you ask?"

"I do," Emily replied in a small voice. Dee was quiet for a long time, so long Emily wondered if she had said something wrong.

"You're a real sweetheart," she said at last. "The kinda girl I can only dream about having. If you're really interested in what gets me off and you aren't in too much of a hurry to get to Nawlins, we can stop for the day in Birmingham."

"I... I think I'd like that," Emily said, blushing furiously and hugging Dee tightly.

"Tell me about yourself," Dee said.

"There isn't much to tell really, I'm kinda boring."

"Tell me anyway. Even if you don't think it's interesting, it is to me. I'm on the road most of the time. I love riding, but it gets lonely sometimes."

Emily shrugged and started to talk. She wasn't sure what Dee wanted, but, after a while, she came to feel it didn't matter what she said. That wasn't to say Dee wasn't interested in her; she knew instinctively that the big biker was, but Emily just had the gut feeling that Dee was lonely and hearing another voice was as important as what that voice might be saying. So she talked, long into the night, telling the big woman her whole life story and a lot more about her hopes and dreams than she had ever told anyone before. The long night passed slowly as the miles rolled by, and Emily kept talking, perhaps as much for herself as for her companion, by the end of the road.

***

Dee pulled into a huge autoplex outside of Birmingham. She stopped the bike at a pump and Emily, still shaky from the ride, dismounted, and stumbled into the massive building that housed shops, restaurants, showers, an arcade, and all the other amenities long-haul truckers might need. The place was pretty empty at this hour, but a few men gave her interested looks as she made her way to the ladies' room.

She got more looks on her way back out, but no one approached her, and Dee was waiting on the bike when she got back to the pumps. The big woman had a cell phone to her ear, and was conversing in hushed tones. When she finished, she put the cell in her jacket pocket and looked hard at Emily.

"We got problems, kiddo," she said.

"What?" Emily replied.

"Never mind, I'll explain once we get a room," Dee said.

They returned to the highway and Dee took the 459 exit to go around the city proper. It was early morning, now, and traffic was picking up. Emily had to close her eyes again, as sleek sports cars passed them like they were sitting still. They seemed so close, and Emily could feel the bike fighting the rush of air as they shot past. She was glad when Dee got off the highway and pulled into the parking lot of a small economy hotel.

Once in the room, Dee locked herself in the bathroom with her cell phone and, for a long time, Emily just lay on the bed as the quiet conversation filtered through the door. She didn't catch any words, and turned on the television when she realized she was unintentionally trying to eavesdrop. Dee came out about half an hour later, and tossed her jacket on the chair in the corner of the small room.

"I'm sorry kiddo, I don't think I am going to be able to take you to Nawlins after all," she said slowly.

"Why not?" Emily asked, feeling her heart sink.

"Well, I gotta pick up some things for one of the sisters I ride with. I don't think you want to get involved."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh hell," Dee snorted. "Cards on the table, Emily, can't believe I am telling you this shit, but for whatever reason I trust you. I'm picking up some drugs from a dealer here. Hetty has a buyer in Nawlins right now, and since I am here, she asked me to bring it over. It's not a big deal, I've carried a lot more and the risks are pretty minimal, but you're a good kid and if something goes wrong I don't want you picking up a drug conviction. I've done some time and it ain't a big deal to me, but a sweet thing like you... they'd rip you up good on the inside."

Emily chewed on her bottom lip as she considered that. She wasn't as naïve as Dee supposed. Most of her boy friends were recreational users, and Keith was actually a smalltime dealer at college. In fact, he had slipped some into her purse once, when they had been pulled over at a routine roadblock. She had been livid when they got home and she found out, but nothing bad had come of it. Funny how he had been perfectly willing to used her, and possibly ruin her life, while this almost complete stranger wasn't willing to get her involved. The problem was that she was already involved. Not with drug trafficking, but with Dee. Realization hit her like a ton of bricks.

"I don't really care," she said at last.

"About what?" Dee asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"About the consequences," she replied after a short pause. "I'd rather stay with you and run the risks than try to hitch from here to New Orleans. If it's okay with you?"

Dee smiled a little self-mocking smile and put her arms around Emily.

"I'm glad you feel that way, I wasn't relishing the ride alone," she said softly.

"I don't know what I feel, or how I feel... Well, I know how I feel, I just don't know what it means. Or, maybe that's not it. I'm so confused. I just know I'd rather be with you than away from you. I guess I'm not making much sense, am I?"

"No, but that's okay," Dee said smiling brilliantly before she leaned down and kissed Emily soundly. When the kiss broke, Dee scooped Emily up in her arms and dumped the small girl on the bed. Emily watched expectantly as Dee stripped off her boots, pants, and boxers, leaving only her t-shirt and the harness.

Standing there like that, she looked almost like a guy, Emily mused. Almost, but not quite. There was too much in her eyes. They spoke of love, tenderness, caring, concern, in a way no man's she had ever encountered had.

Dee pulled up a chair and sat down with her legs spread wide and slowly stroked the black dildo.

"How 'bout a striptease?" she said, and smiled broadly when Emily blushed.

Dee reached across the small table and turned on the radio. It wasn't dance music, but Emily tried to get the beat. Once she did, she began to sway seductively, but broke out into a fit of giggles and hid her face in her hands when she tried to reach back and undo her dress. Dee laughed with her and changed the station to a hip-hop channel. Emily picked up the beat and began to move again.

She wanted to be sexy and seductive, but she felt like an utter fool. She knew she was blushing beet red, and that only added to her sense of looking silly rather than sexy. She started to just give up several times, but the look in Dee's eyes kept her going. Those eyes were hungry, not amused. They made her feel sexy, even as she felt foolish. Thankfully, she wasn't wearing much and was able to finish before she lost control and gave in to the feeling that she was making a fool of herself.

Dee was all smiles as she motioned for Emily to come sit on her lap. Emily moved to the chair and carefully climbed into Dee's lap.

Dee grasped the base of the dildo and held it up as Emily gingerly rose up on her knees. Dee pushed the fat head between Emily's legs, rubbing it along her lips until it seated at her entrance. Emily wiggled her hips a little, and then slowly lowered herself onto it. She felt the big head strain the muscles at the entrance to her canal, but it was momentary. She was very wet and, once it passed, she took the rest in easily. Her hips were on Dee's, soon, and the black woman grasped her waist.

"Get off your knees, baby, put your legs through the arms," she said and rose slightly, holding Emily tightly to her. The coed straightened her legs and pushed them under the steel arms of the chair. Dee settled back onto the seat and smiled. In this position, Emily was almost able to look at her eye to eye.

Dee's hands trailed up from her hips to her shoulders, and then pulled her close for a kiss. As their lips met, Emily felt the dildo move slightly within her. She felt deliciously full, and Dee's tongue invading her mouth sent shivers down her spine. Dee's hand slipped around her body and gently kneaded her breast. Emily moaned softly into her lover's mouth, adjusted her hips. The slight movements she could make were just enough to cause the dildo to stir in her.

Emily's hands were still on Dee's shoulders, and she marveled at how soft and silky her skin was, compared to the firmness of the muscles underneath. Contrasts. Dee was all about contrasts, she thought. Not just the obvious contrasts, like the sexy way her dark skin looked compared to Emily's. She was strong and tough, but so gentle and tender. Confident and capable, yet understated. She could scare the small coed to death with her anger, but, somehow, she always felt safe in her presence. Her kiss was demanding, but her hands so loving. She appeared to be the consummate loner, but Emily could tell that she was lonely too. Enigmatic, but in a way that made her want to unravel the mysteries.

Her mind was ripped from such thoughts when Dee's hand slipped from her waist, to her ass. A long finger pushed between the soft globes and began to gently massage her anus. She moaned again and pushed back against it, only to discover this made the dildo move even more. With her feet flat on the floor to gain some purchase, Emily slowly began to grind her hips in Dee's lap.

Dee broke the kiss after several minutes and lowered her head to Emily's breast. She took the stiff nipple into her mouth and began to suck and roll her tongue over it. Emily's hips seemed to develop a mind of their own and soon she was undulating in Dee's lap, making the dildo move and brush her clit on Dee's harness.

A slow fuck. Body to body, face to face, with a lot of kissing, hugging and touching. Emily had never experienced anything like it before. Sex had always been violent, frenetic, and urgent. This was soft and sweet, with no sense of urgency on either part. The sensations built slowly, piling up on each other, until becoming unbearably pleasurable, but, even on the brink of orgasm, the overwhelming feeling was of closeness, tenderness and love. Her orgasms had always been violent affairs, powerful and shattering, but this one was different. Like a stone cast into a still pool produced ripples that slowly spread to the edges. It started with a soft burst of pleasure that slowly moved through her, spreading from her toes to the hairs on her head. The experience was exquisite, and afterwards, as she came down in Dee's lap, she felt like she did after a gentle spring rain: calm, happy, content, right with the world.

Dee picked her up and carried her to the bed, with the cock still buried in her. She gently put Emily down, settled on top of her, and began to fuck the tiny brunette. Long, smooth strokes, designed to bring her maximum pleasure. Emily looked up at the biker's face. It was set in a grimace, but the eyes were smiling and kind. She came a second time, under that slow assault, and a third, before Dee rolled off of her and held her tightly. She drifted off to sleep, totally satisfied. The only thing clouding that feeling was a nagging guilty sensation, when she realized Dee hadn't cum.

***

I-55 merged into I-10 in the small town of Biloxi. The once pristine shoreline was now lined with casinos, and if they had arrived while it was still dark, the whole oceanfront would have been glowing in wild neon light. Dawn had already broken, and the big buildings looked desolate and forlorn, adding to the slightly dirty and rundown feel of the place.

Dee slipped the bike into the westbound lane of I-10 and accelerated, quickly passing the few cars on the road and breaking into a long open stretch. They passed a beautiful white lighthouse before the ocean, with its clean salty smell, gave way to thick green undergrowth.

The skyline of New Orleans was dazzling in the rays of the rising sun, as they crossed into the city limits. Emily had never seen New Orleans before and, for a short distance, she gawked like a tourist, turning her head this way and that.

"Where yo friends at?" Dee asked. It was the first words she had uttered since Birmingham.

"We're staying in the Key Largo de Monte Cristo, but I have no clue where it is."

"I do, it's a roach trap over in Kenner. Vacationing on the cheap?"

"Yeah, none of us have much money," Emily replied. Her journey with the tall woman was coming to an end. Part of her was happy to have finally arrived, she wanted to see her friends again, but another big part of her was sad. She felt the urge to just say fuck it and ride along with Dee wherever the road led. She was surprised when the big bike came to a stop and she found herself in the parking lot of a really rundown motel.

"End of the line, baby," Dee said, and then removed her helmet. Emily removed hers and stood to stretch. She took off the jacket and chaps, while Dee just sat and watched her.

"I can't thank you enough for the ride," Emily said. She wanted to say so much more, but suddenly felt very shy and self-conscious.

"Don't mention it," Dee said. She seemed to be ready to say something too, but hesitated, and then they both stood there in the warm sun.

When the silence became very awkward, Emily stepped forward and hugged the biker. It was meant to be just a thank you hug, but Dee's arms went around her and the bikers lips pressed to her own. She parted her lips and sucked on Dee's tongue and, during that kiss, she almost convinced herself that she wanted to stay with this enigmatic woman more than anything in the world. When the kiss broke, Dee smiled and fished something out of her jacket pocket.

"Been a long time since I met a sweetie like you. I think I could be damned happy to have you along all the time, but you aren't ready for that yet," she said. After a short pause, she continued. "This card has my cell number on it. I'll be staying with some friends over in Slidell, for a few days. If you go back to your friends and things work out, you can lose it, but if you decide that maybe the wild side is what you really want... well, call me. I'll be here in no time. Take care, kiddo."

Dee put her helmet back on, and roared off. Emily's heart seemed to go with her. She felt very small, very lonely, and totally unhappy, standing alone in that parking lot.

The clerk directed her to the room her friends were staying in. When she knocked, Donna opened the door. She looked green, and her eyes were bleary. She motioned for Emily to enter and returned to the bathroom. Rachel was passed out, half-naked on the bed. Emily was tired, but strung-out from the road. She curled up on the empty bed as Donna wretched in the bathroom. It took her a long time to finally go to sleep and, even when she finally did, her dreams were chaotic and disturbing.

***

The nightclub was filled with college students out to have a good time, and the dance floor was so tightly packed with bodies that Emily doubted a snake could get across.

She sat at a large table, along with Donna and Rachel, holding the guys' seats. Donna, black leather mini, fishnet hose, corset top, black stilettos, had really gone for the Goth look, tonight, with pale skin accented by dark red lips and nails and her normally brown hair dyed black and worn long. At least it made it easier to hide the fact that she was still pale from last night's drunkenness, Emily thought. Rachel, wearing a little black dress with moderate heels, had her red hair caught up, and her green eyes sparkled in the flashing lights.

Emily has dressed down, in tight jeans and a pink halter-top. Her friends were chatting away, but she was only half listening, her mind a thousand miles away. If she had to be honest, it was on a bike, somewhere in the velvety night, with Dee.

The guys showed up late and already roaring drunk. Keith was the ringleader, only five six and thin even at that height, but always the most bombed, the most blasted, the most belligerent. His black hair was long, and the scraggly attempt at a goatee was almost comical, Emily realized. Burt, about a foot taller, was solid muscle. He drank less than Keith, but only slightly less, and Emily hated when he was even around. He was just mean, something deep down in him was evil. She had no better way to put it. Toby, or Goat, as they called him, was probably the worst of the lot: short, stout, and simply vicious. Emily knew he regularly beat Rach, taking out on her all the crap he took from Keith and Burt. She wasn't in much of a position to say anything about it, though.

"Well well, seems you made it after all," Keith said when he saw Emily.

"Record time too," Burt added.

"How many dicks you have to suck?" Goat finished, causing the other two to laugh out loud.

"Yeah babe, how long I gotta wait till you're clean?"

"Actually, I rode the whole way with a woman, and as for me being clean, it shouldn't matter to you. It will be a cold day in hell before you touch me again," Emily spat.

"Aww, be cool babe, was just a little joke," Keith said as he sat down and lit up a cigarette.

"Some joke," Emily said, but let it slide. She didn't feel like arguing. In fact, she didn't even know why she was here. She pondered how strange it was that a single experience could change her perception so much. Three days ago, she was looking forward to this, the clubs, her friends, her boyfriend, being in New Orleans for spring break. Now she not only found that it wasn't any fun, but it wasn't even interesting. As the night wore on, her mind turned more and more to Dee. With her, every moment had been exciting, every experience had been new and different and the strong sexual tension between them had lead to such mind-blowing sex.

Around two in the morning, Keith scooted his chair over and put his arm around her. She could smell the whiskey on his breath, and his clammy touch made her skin crawl. When he grabbed her head and tried to kiss her, Emily actually gagged.

"What the fuck is up with you?" he demanded, loudly enough so that people at tables nearby stared. Emily pushed his arm off her shoulders and scooted her chair away from his.

"I told you not to touch me. It's over, Keith. I'm sick of you, sick of your abuse, and sick of your poor performance in the sack," Emily spat.

"What the fuck? It was just a fucking joke! Quit being such a bitch and come here," he shouted, reaching out and painfully grabbing her arm. Emily slapped him hard, trying to get him to let go of her, and he reared back and punched her in the face. She crashed to the floor, and lay there in a heap. Keith jumped up, but, before he could move towards her, a commanding voice with a thick southern accent cut through the suddenly silent club.

"I wouldn't."

All eyes turned to look at the speaker. He was a large man, in his mid fifties, with a silver crew cut and a bit of a pot gut. His arms were huge and he wore a dilapidated leather jacket with all kinds of military patches.

"Who the fuck asked you?" Keith screamed.

"Don't know where you're from, son, but down here we don't hit women. Some of us take it as an offense and the only reason I haven't taken you out back and whipped your ass is because I don't feel like spending the night in the drunk tank. But if you're bound and determined to get fucked up," he said as he rose heavily from his seat, "you just make another move towards that lady."

Keith might have been willing to risk fighting one old man, but a large black fellow wearing a Special Forces tunic stood up beside him, as well as two younger men in dress greens.

Beating Emily up was one thing, as was tackling an old may with Burt and Goat there, but a face-off against four men, all of them obviously military, was way too much and Keith had to back down.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers