Ride One Wide Two High with Sis

Story Info
Sis turns us both on sitting on my lap.
1.6k words
4.16
254.8k
180
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and me got a ride home from school over and Christmas break with a married couple we met at school. It was a cheap way to get home to see the parents and a fun way to go.

Dan's car wasn't to new that was for sure but it ran good and was cheap on gas, his wife Jan was 3 months pregnant and a real joker to ride with and had us all cracking up the whole way home.

After the break we were going back but Dan's parents were sending a baby crib back with them and with the trunk already full that left only 3 seats to fit the crib in the car. I teased Dan that his wife could ride the 14 hours on my lap and he didn't see the humor in it saying I could ride on the roof if I wanted but his wife was going in front with him. I didn't push it cause I could see he was very protective of his wife.

After we started back with my sister and me trying to share a single seat we could see it wasn't going to work and she would have to sit on my lap on the trip back. I didn't mind having her on my lap after all she is one hell of a sexy chick even if she is my sister.

I wish she had worn something other than a short skirt cause having her on top of me and most of her thighs bare started to get me going. I think any guy would react to having a 23 year old green eyed red head on his lap wouldn't he?

After maybe a half hour of having her grind her sexy ass on my lap I was hard as a rock and she leaned back and said "If you plan on pushing that thing into my ass that way you're going to make me cum in my panties."

So I wasn't the only one getting turned on here. I started pushing up just to see if I could make my sis orgasm without actually fucking her. It wasn't like we ever had sex with each other, I mean sure we give each other hugs and tiny kisses before but nothing sexual.

She put her head against the back of Dan's seat and was meeting my pumping. I could feel little shudders going through her body when Dan said "We need gas and we may have a problem."

Well it turned out the alternator had packed it in and we had to get a room. I say a room cause for one thing it was all we could afford and the town was packed for new years the next night. My sis said "Dam 5 more minutes and I would have cum all over your lap, your being bad with your old sister you horny bastard." Once we had a tiny bit of alone time.

I thought me horny, she was the one coming on my lap even if I was getting close to coming in my pants as well. And what did she mean old sister hell she's only 14 months older then I am.

The only room we could get was a room with two double beds so I said "Well Dan you better stay on your side of the bed and NO spooning."

Dan said "What's it to you if I spoon with my wife cause I'm not sleeping with you asshole, I'm sleeping with my wife." I looked at my sis and she had a goofy looking grim on her face as she winked at me.

We went and got something to eat and picked up some cokes with a cheap bottle of rum to take back to the room with us. We didn't get drunk just feeling good when we decided it was bed time.

The women went into the bathroom to change for bed as Dan and me stripped to our jockeys and got in bed. There was enough light coming through the window that I could make out that my sister had a long t-shirt on and Jan had a sexy baby doll nighty on. Seeing them like that made my third leg stir again.

After they got in bed Dan and Jan started fooling around and I felt my sister put her hand on my hip and whispered into my ear "Hearing those two makes me want to finish what we started in the car, doesn't it make you too?"

I turned to her and if I had ever seen desire in anyone's eyes before I sure seen it in my sister's eyes as she moved forward to kiss me and not like a sister either.

I said "But your my sister and we shouldn't be." that's all I got out before she pushed her tongue deep in my mouth.

By now she had her hand inside my shorts and had me just as hard as I had been in the car, when she ducted her head under the covers and took me in her mouth I knew there was no stopping what was about to happen.

She had me on the edge so many times then back off she had me going nuts when she spun around and sat her shaved smooth pussy on my mouth. It's not like I needed to get her wet cause she was already flowing like a river and filling my mouth with her nectar.

In just a couple licks on her clit and she was coming in my mouth and I could feel her muffled groans around my cock which was deep in her mouth.

She turned around and sat down on my cock taking my whole length in no time, see it's not that am all that long but I am big in girth is so that my fingers don't meet each other when I jack off but sis was so hot and wet it was no problem for her to take all of me.

I looked to my right and Dan and Jan were fucking just like us but were both watching us as well. Dan give me a thumbs up as Jan went into her orgasm. Not to be out done my sis started screaming she was coming as she jack hammered herself down on me.

The next time I looked at Dan and Jan, Dan had rolled over with his back to us and Jan had her legs spread rubbing her clit as she watched us. I guess Dan was tried cause in minutes he started to snore.

My sis said to me "I want to be on all fours, please do me from behind bro, fuck me hard." I did my best to do what she wanted and knew I wasn't too far off from coming myself.

I started pumping my sister as hard as I could when I felt something weird and I looked over and Jan was gone. That's when I saw legs out in front of my sister and a tongue or something licking my ball sack.

I give a small push on my sisters head and she put her head between our friends legs eating her freshly fucked pussy. It was too much for me and I came harder than I ever remember doing so.

When I was done as I pulled out Jan grabbed my cock pulling it in her mouth sucking hard on me. I never dreamed any of this would happen but the sight of my sister eating Jan out and Jan sucking on me got me hard again and Jan pointed me at my sister's opening again pulling on my balls for me to fuck my sister again.

It was almost 3 in the morning before we were finished and I remember my remember my sister sitting her over flowing pussy down on Jan's mouth filling her with what I had pumped into her. I could see Jan swallowing what my sister was giving her.

My sister came one last time on Jan's tongue before it was time to get some sleep.

I wondered how many times Jan came on my sister's tongue.

The next morning I thought I was having a wet dream when I woke up enough to realize my sis was under the covers giving me one hell of a blow job. I laid back enjoying it as Dan looked over shaking his head as he headed for the can.

I felt I was getting close and tried to pull her off me so we could have a nice morning fuck but she wasn't having any of it and was soon drinking down my load. She pulled her head out from under the covers and seeing Dan was gone went over to Jan kissing her hard on the mouth.

Dan flushed and my sis jumped back in bed with and Jan licked her lips winking at me. I remember thinking that Dan would've killed me if he didn't sleep through what went on the night before.

The rest of the trip back to school went ok other than my sister trying to get me to cum in my pants. After sometime she give up and whispered in my ear something that shocked me. She told me that Dan and Jan weren't married and that they are first cousins and if that wasn't enough she informed that she wasn't on birth control and that she hoped I did the deed last night.

My sis and me now live together and no she didn't get pregnant but says after we get out of school she wants us to live as man and wife and have kids of our own. For me I couldn't be happier and Jan is starting to show her baby bump now but still comes around to join us when she can without Dan knowing. She asked if I would do her after the baby is born just to see if she could make it fit like my sister has.

I think I'm living a dream and don't ever want it to end.