Ride or Die Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my thumb up to the scan pad next to the door handle and it unlocks the car. "My brother put a lot of time and money into Eleanor."

Jeremiah gets into the passenger seat. "Holy shit," he says.

"You see, the original 1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 had an internal combustion engine which was spark-ignited and ran on gasoline. My brother took all of that out and created an all-nuclear-powered engine. I think... Honestly, I'm still kind of figuring this all out."

I put my finger on the thumb pad. It takes less than a second to scan my thumb and startup. It's crazy how quiet it is. Compared to a combustion engine, it's practically silent.

"This car is fucking awesome!" Jeremiah looks like he just flew in a jet for the first time. Although, flying in a jet's got nothing on what it feels like to do a street race for the first time. There's nothing like it.

I pull out and head over to find the closest liquor store.

Eleonor rides so smooth, it's as if we're gliding over the pavement. I find a liquor store two blocks away.

No fucking way! It's that Ford Mustang I saw earlier. The one with the modded supercharger. I got to see who owns her. She's a beauty. I bet the guy definitely street races. Why else would you mod it for speed?

Jeremiah walks into the store and I get out of the car and rest on against the door waiting. Out walks a woman in torn up jeans, Nike Jordans, and a black t-shirt that shows off her rock hard abs with Female Fatalities written on it. Oh and she's got aviator's to top it off.

She walks up to the Mustang's driver's side.

"Is that your boyfriends?" I ask her.

She looks up at me but I can't see past her shades. A smile rises on the drop dead sexy face of hers. "Fuck off."

"Oh. That's your car? Shit. My bad."

"Get the fuck out of here," she says with a chuckle. She leans her head forward as her aviators slide down her nose. "That yours, or your girlfriends?"

"Seeing how I don't have a girlfriend, must be mine."

Once again, that smile reappears on her face. "Can you drive as fast as you talk?"

"I don't drive a car like this for nothing."

"Give me your phone number and put your money where your mouth is."

"Alright. Deal. I've got plenty of money to talk with." She pulls out her old ass smartphone. After I tell her my number she gets in her car and rolls down the window. "I'll shoot you a text when we have an opening." And then she's gone.

"Dude! Did that girl just give you her number?" Jeremiah says as he walks out of the liquor store.

"Yeah, she wants to race me."

"Dude, you've got game," he says as we get into the car.

"Ehh, only when it comes to racing," I say.

We hit the road and end up back on campus. Jeremiah pulls out the booze once we're back at our dorms.

Jeremiah pours him and Leo a glass of vodka and Sprite while Frank pops open his fireball and takes a poll.

"I can't believe you don't drink," Frank says.

"Yeah, it's just a personal choice," I admit.

Leo takes a drink and almost coughs it up.

"Ha, little too strong, huh?" Jeremiah asks.

"No, I just wasn't expecting it to be so... bitter," Leo says.

"You guys want to play a game?" Frank asks.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" Jeremiah asks.

"Never have I ever?" Frank suggests.

"Fine with me, you guys game?" Jeremiah asks.

"I've never played before," Leo says.

"It's cool, we all take turns saying things we've never done, if you have done them, you have to take a drink."

"What about me?" I ask.

Jeremiah takes the orange juice and pours me a glass. "Here."

I take it and Frank starts. "Never have I ever been with two chicks at the same time!"

I take a drink.

They all stare at me. "What? Mexico, senior year spring break."

"No shit! Dude, you really got game," Frank says.

"I almost forgot, James got some girl's number at the liquor store," Jeremiah says.

"Well, she only wanted my number to race."

"No way! Girls don't drive," Frank says. "She wants your dick!"

"How do you do it?" Leo asks.

"I will just be myself I guess," I tell them.

"Alright, your turn, James."

"Never have I ever played basketball."

"I see how it is," Jeremiah says as he takes a sip. "Now it's my turn. Never have I ever been in a street race."

I take a sip. "Ha, you forgot I'm not drinking booze."

"True, it's not as fun without it."

"Never have I ever had sex before..." Leo admits. We all take a sip.

"It's cool, man. You're in college now. Everyone gets laid," Jeremiah says.

"Never have I ever played a school sport," Frank says.

Both Jeremiah and I drink. "What did you play?" Jeremiah asks me.

"Baseball."

"Nice," he says.

"Alright, never have I ever drank booze today," I say.

"That's fucking cheating!" Frank says, slamming his fist on the table and chuckling at the same time.

"Yeah, no fair," Leo says.

"Hey, you guys know the rules. If you've done it, you drink." They all take a sip.

"The worse part is that there is no way to get you back," Jeremiah says.

"Sucks to suck," I add.

The Sorority House

Once they all good and liquored up, Leo more so than Frank and Jeremiah, we finally decide to go out to the sorority party. It's a few blocks away from our dorm, but as we get close we can hear the music off in the distance.

"Hey, could we exchange numbers in case we get separated?" Leo asks.

"If we're going to be roommates, I guess we should have each others' numbers," Jeremiah says.

"Sounds good to me," I add.

We all exchange numbers.

As we walk up to the sorority, the lawn is packed with people. Everyone's got a drink in the hands and the smell of beer and weed fills the air. The house itself is one of those typical rusty clay shingle style houses large enough to hold 7 or 8 rooms. The outside walls are a shade of tan with white trim around the door and windows. It's got a balcony on the right corner of the building. Music is blaring. I recognize the song from a fairly new rapper called Emerson. It's got a decent beat. It gets a few people dancing.

We make our way through the crowd and into the house. "Tory! It's the senator's son! He's here!" I hear off to the side. I turn my head to see the redhead in a schoolgirl outfit... Shelley, I think her name is? She rushes up to that blonde we met earlier, whom I'm assuming is Tory. She's also in a matching schoolgirl outfit with a red and black plaid skirt and white button up top with the bottom tied up in a knot. Tory's legs go on forever. Thicc too. Not fat, but she's got thighs. The redhead is pointing over at us. Tory's eyes go wide as they see us. They both rush over to us. "Glad you came, superstar!" Tory says.

"Yeah, we had nothing better to do. A party sounded like fun," I say.

"Well, we're about to do shots, you in?" she asks.

"I don't drink, but my friends are down."

She grabs my hand and Shelley grabs Jeremiah. They drag us over where they were standing. Tory pours us all shots and hands us each one. We cheers and I hand mine to Frank who does both.

"Why don't you do drink?" Tory asks.

"It's a personal decision."

"Whatevs... Do you at least smoke weed?" she asks.

"No, not really."

"Wow, straight and narrow, huh?"

"Not exactly, I partake in an illegal street race every now and then."

"So you don't drink or smoke, but you street race..."

"Adrenaline is my drug of choice."

"Sounds dangerous."

"If you don't know what you're doing, it is."

"I'd love to see you race." She looks up at me with those sexy green eyes.

"I don't think it's a scene you want to be at. It's not the most welcoming environment."

"You'll protect me, won't you?" she asks.

"Can't promise anything, especially during the race."

"Hey, you guys want to play flip cup?" A brunette in a schoolgirl outfit like Shelley and Tory's asks.

Now that I notice, there are a lot of girls in schoolgirl outfits. Must be a sorority thing.

"Yeah! You guys want to play, don't you?" Shelley asks us.

"Yes! I wanna play!" Frank says, raising his hand.

"Yeah, I'll play," Jeremiah says.

"I've never played flip cup before," Leo says.

"We'll show you, it's pretty simple," Jeremiah says as he wraps his arm around Leo's shoulder.

"I think we're going to pass, I'm going to show him my room," Tory says. Shelley shrugs and leads the boys out to the back. "You'd like to see my room, wouldn't you?"

"Sure, why not..." She grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs before I know it, we're in a room, wall to wall in pink. We sit down on her pink bed filled with stuff animals. I'm suddenly having second thoughts about this girl.

I mean, what should I have expected from a sorority girl. "Can I tell you a secret?" She asks me.

"Sure."

She leans and brings her lips up to my ear. "I think you're so fucking hot and I want to suck your dick."

My eyes go wide. She sinks her teeth into my ear and gives it a gentle tug. Suddenly she's all over me. Her lips kiss their way over my cheek to meet mine before she slides down in between my legs.

Sitting on her knees, her hands slide down my chest and abs as her fingers start unbuckling my pants while she stares into my eyes. She pulls my pants down and slides her fingers under the hem of my boxers. A sly grin appears on her face as she wiggles them down, freeing my slumbering cock.

Her fingers wrap around my dick and she starts to stroke it as she brings her lips to my ballsack. She gives it a kiss before giving them a good tongue bath.

My python awakens from its slumber. She kisses up the shaft and licks the tip before taking it into her mouth. "Urrgghh, fuck!" I moan out as she sucks on my dick. It feels so fucking good. So warm and wet. She takes more of my cock in her mouth and starts bobbing up and down on it as she pumps it with one hand and fondles my balls with the other.

She pops my dick from her mouth and brings her lips back down to my nuts. She takes my left testicle in her mouth and sucks on it. Holy shit! Her mouth is so hot! It feels as if I dipped my balls into a wet steaming vacuum.

She moves to the next ball and gives it some love before going back to my dick. She takes all of my dick as her nose meets my pelvis. Fuck me! Her throat is so tight! I don't know how much longer I'm going to last...

She goes up and down on my dick, milking the cum out of my balls. I can feel it push up my shaft. Suddenly I feel my dick swell as it almost aches for release. Without warning, it explodes inside her throat. She coughs and gags as I finally let go and cum. She pulls off my dick as it sprays all over her face. My orgasm finally subsides.

Tory's face is covered in cum. She's got a large rope of it hanging down her nose and smeared all over her lips. "Well, that's nice. Thanks for the blow job."

"You want to fuck me?" she asks as she licks my seed off her lips.

"Actually, I think I'm going to get going. I hate to bounce like this, but I'm expecting a race tonight."

"Really? Can I come?" she says as the jizz drips down from her nose.

"Yea... no. It's not a good idea and I don't want to be responsible for your well being. No offense."

"Fine," she pouts.

I pat her on the head. "But if it's any consolation, you're really good at giving head."

I pull up my pants and leave her there on her knees. Definitely not my type.

I whip out my phone and text my roommates I'm taking off. I really hope that chick calls me. I am itching for a race.

After I get back to the dorm room, I sit around for an hour waiting... No. Anticipating a call, or at least a text, but nothing happens.

I finally decide to get in Eleanor and drive around for a few hours. I take some time to explore the city, waiting for a text.

Nothing, not even a single beep from my phone.

After a few hours, my phone finally goes off. I don't even look at the caller I. D. before answering it.

"Hello?"

"Yo, James, where did you go?" Aw... It's Jeremiah. Damn. I was really hoping it was going to be her. Mystery racer.

"I'm downtown."

"Did your girl call?" he asks.

"Nope, not yet..."

"Well, we're heading back to the dorm. Leo got a little too drunk and threw up all over some chick."

"Ha! How am I not surprised. Alright, I'll meet you guys back there."

I hold down the throttle and pick up some speed. I hit the breaks, transferring the weight to the front from the rear and drift into a u-turn as I slam on the accelerator and drive off in the opposite direction. It doesn't take me long to get back to campus. Especially when you're going mach 90 down the expressway.

Once I get back to the dorms, Leo's in the bathroom throwing up. It smells like acid mixed with something sour. It's awfully pungent.

I think it's time to call it a night. She's not going to call.

A Week Later

Classes have started and I still haven't heard from mystery girl. Walking into physics, I'm beginning to think she's forgotten about me.

I should probably do the same...

The tables in the room only have room for 2 people. I take a seat next to a rather cute raven black hair girl with glasses. She's got one of those faces. The kind of face that could melt a heart of ice. Real bright blue eyes that you could get lost in. A splash of freckles across her knows and cheeks. A smile that would make a blind man see.

She gives me that very same smile. I bet this girl hasn't broken a rule in her entire life. She seems so innocent

"Hey, I'm James. This seat isn't taken, is it?"

"No, not at all," she says. "I'm Chelsey."

"Nice to meet you, Chelsey."

"You too."

She pulls her eyes away from me and I can tell she's rather shy. "So Chelsey, what are you studying?"

"I'm undecided. What about you?"

"Officially, I'm in law... Unofficially, I studying mechanical engineering and technology."

"Oooh. Why unofficially?"

"Well... My parents want me to get my law degree and follow in their footsteps. I could care less. I'd rather work on cars. Is there anything you'd like to do?"

"Well, there's a lot of things that interest me. I like biology, chemistry, physics, astronomy, math, reading... It's a long list."

"You're quite the nerd, aren't you?" Her cheeks burn bright red. "I meant that as a compliment. It's cool being a nerd."

"Good morning, class," A rather wild looking woman says as she walks in. "Tiem to get strapped in folks, my name is professor Jules Nystrom and we're about to take a ride into the world of physics. It's going to be wild!"

Her wiry brown hair is all over the place. It looks like she' got struck by lightning. She's got on the thick glasses. She could easily have x-ray vision with those things. I think I like her.

"During this ride, you'll need a partner. The person sitting next to you is going to be your partner for the rest of the semester. So make sure you get well acquainted with them."

Well, I got lucky. Nerd girl definitely seems like someone you want as a lab partner.

"Now, let's start the semester off right and blow something up!" A real sadistic grin forms on her face. "Now who here can tell me how an old combustion engine works?"

I raise my hand.

"Yes, Mr?"

"James Miller. A combustion engine works by burning or combustion of a fuel. The engine converts the energy from the combustion, pushing the piston which in turn rotates the crankshaft. Through a system of gears in the powertrain, this motion drives the wheels."

"Wow, impressive Mr. Miller. Someone knows there way around an engine. Now, I've got another question. Can someone tell me how a gun shoots a bullet?"

This time, nerd girl raises her hand.

"Yes, and what's your name?"

"I'm Chelsey Blake. A firearm works in a similar manner. When someone pulls the trigger, it causes the firing pin to strike the primer. The primer ignites the gunpowder and the combustion of the powder creates pressure which pushes the projectile."

"Nicely put. Looks like you two are going to make a great team. Now, what does this have to do with physics?"

We all just stare at her. "Well, for starters, Newton's first law of motion states that every object persists in its state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line unless it is compelled to change that state by forces impressed on it. Hence, the bullet is in a state of rest until the combustion of the gunpowder impresses pressure on it to propel forward."

"Likewise with the car. Combusting fuel sets the car in motion." She pulls out an empty balloon.

"Now it's time to blow things up," she laughs. "You guys didn't honestly think I was going to combust something on our first day, now did you? Of course not, I'll save that for the next class period so it gives you a reason to come back."

She blows air into the balloon until it's as large as her head. "Now, what happens when I let go of the balloon?"

"It'll fly around like a chicken with its head cut off," she states without waiting for anyone to respond, then she lets go and the balloon does exactly that. "Now, when the balloon was in my hands, it was in a state of rest. When I let go, the forces impressed on it was the air being released from the balloon, propelling it forward."

As class ends, I stay after to talk with Nerd girl. "So Chelsey, I suppose we should exchange numbers if we're going to be partners for the rest of the year."

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

She whips out an old smartphone and I put my number in there. She shoots me a text. "I gotta admit, class was actually pretty fun."

"I know, right!" she says all wide-eyed. "I heard Mrs. Nystrom was amazing! It's so true."

"Well, I've got to get going, so I guess I'll see you next time," I tell her.

"It was nice to meet you, I'm glad we're partners."

The Weekend.

The weekend finally arrived. It couldn't have come any sooner. Besides for physics and calculus, most of my classes are a drag. Business law fucking sucks!

I rented a U-Haul and we picked up some furniture at the store. A couch and two chairs. A coffee table along with a tv with a stand along with a mini-fridge. I paid for it all using the credit card my dad gave me for emergencies.

Furniture is definitely an emergency. I'm sure I get a call from him.

Jeremiah already stocked up on booze earlier this week and of course Frank had enough weed to open up a dispensary. Not that I'll partake in either.

But we're obviously going out tonight. I'm sure we'll find some party tonight.

"I heard that Delta Ki is having a huge party," Jeremiah says.

"Aren't frat parties all sausage fests?" Frank asks.

"I don't know, never been to one," he says.

"We should go to another sorority party," Frank says. "That last one had so many chicks, it was practically a salad bar."

"I doubt we'll get invited back after Leo ralphed all over several of their members," Jeremiah says.

"I didn't mean too, it was an accident," he says, as his cheeks turn red.

"Eh, it's no big deal, besides I don't want to go back there anyway. I kind of gave that blonde a facial and ditched..." I add.

"Dude, how do you do it? Girls are just all over you," Frank sighs.

"Yeah, is like to know as well," Leo says.

"Honestly? I have no idea. I will just be myself," I tell them.

"Well whatever you're doing it's working," Frank says.

"Let's start pregaming," Jeremiah says as he pulls out a bottle of whiskey and a coke. He pours himself a glass. Frank also pours himself a glass.

Leo goes to grab a drink, but I stop him. "Maybe you should take it easy this time..."

"Yeah, you're probably right," he sighs.

After a few games of cards, Frank and Jeremiah are all liquored up and ready to go. We let Leo have a shot before we hit the pavement and check out the scene.

After walking up Greek row, we hear music blasting a block down. We decided to check it out.