Ride The Cougar!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll call for a taxi if I have to. Don't worry about," I said, growing a little paranoid at her intentions.

All sorts of interesting scenarios flew through my mind after I said my goodbye to my roommate. Most of them were positive, and a few were paranoid delusions of someone who had seen too many movies. I stood at the doorway of the bar as she left her friends; my erection subsided to the point of being able to throw on my jacket. I held the door open for her and we were outside.

It was a clear night, the moon three-fourths full. Without much light pollution in the area, constellations were bright and clear to my eyes. I found myself staring up into the sky, hands in my pockets, the stars hundreds of light years away seeming so close. Dawn knocked me back into reality, collapsing into me, reaching through the curve of my elbow, her light trench coat tickling against my exposed wrists. We began to walk.

"Am I boring you?" she asked teasingly.

"Oh no, I just always get lost in the stars," I explained, smiling back down to her.

"I see. Do you want to follow me back to my house?" she asked.

"Actually, my roommate drove..." I started to explain, trailing off.

"Then, you can drive my car. It's better that I don't drive," she said.

"Those damned margaritas," I joked.

She laughed, and then dragged me to a stop. "I think we should turn around, then."

We approached her car. She handed me the keys and soon we entered her family-friendly SUV. After buckling up, and making the proper adjustments, we were off towards her house.

I eased through traffic with a loose, two-handed grip of the wheel and her favorite radio station pumping pop songs at a bearable volume. She spread across the center console and leaned against my shoulder as I drove; pointing out where to turn and even gave me speed limits on certain streets.

"I'm sorry about my friends. I don't think they approve of me having drinks with a cute, younger guy," she whispered smoothly into my ear, her hot, tequila scented breath sending shivers through the right hemisphere of my head.

"You don't have to apologize. They don't think much of guys like me, do they?" I asked her casually.

"I like you," she whispered.

She opened her lips and gently took my hanging earlobe between her teeth and began to chew and suck on it as I struggled to pay attention to the road. I hardened quickly, my shaft stretching across my lap. I flexed my member, my jeans stressing.

I stayed quiet until her hand trailed up my chest, past my rapid heart.

"Careful now, I don't want to take out a light pole," I warned her.

"Relax. You're supposed to be fearless, Danny Boy," she chided me as she slowly took down the zipper of my jacket.

Her hand continued to roam, those long fingers finding the bulge atop my lap. She took a hardy grip, surprising me. My foot stomped on the pedal involuntarily. I quickly realized I was speeding and let up on the gas.

"Poor baby," she joked as her hand rolled over the length of my anguishing erection.

My hands now gripped the wheel tightly. She undid the zipper to my pants. I, of course, shifted my weight to accommodate her hand that drove through the fly of my underwear. After she freed my cock into the cabin of the vehicle, she cooed appreciatively into my ear.

"We're going to play a game. When it's time to turn, I'll let you know," she explained, giving my throbbing head a small squeeze to give me a hint.

Moments later, her hand moved my tool off and to the left, and began to stroke. Catching on, I pulled into the left turn lane, my eyes struggling to stay open as I groaned at her smooth manipulations. After making the turn, she reached back into my jeans and struggled before retrieving my testicles. Due to the tightness of my pants, my balls spilled out and hung over my zipper.

As we reached straight sections of road, her hand moved down to my testicles, lightly massaging and scratching at them. Her lips now attached to the side of my neck, raising the hairs beneath my hairline as she softly licked and nibbled away, leaving streaks of her lip gloss.
I thought to myself that my roommate should never have this happen to him. He would surely make the "lighter" side of news. He would've definitely rear ended a police patrol car.

My palms slid through the wheel on certain, brisk turns. I looked down once or twice to find beads of my precum bubbling at my tip. Dawn greeted these with a smearing from her thumb, leaving my head shining in the dim light of the vehicle. I also made glances at Dawn, who seemed mesmerized by what she was performing.

Finally, I turned into her quiet neighborhood. Most of households had already gone to bed. I easily found her house. It was at the end of the street. She signaled this with one final, blurring stroke of my penis. We quickly pulled into her garage.

"I'll have to write down the rules to that game," I mentioned as the door closed. Tucking myself back into my pants then I turned my face towards hers.

She greeted me with a hungry kiss, her tongue quickly snaking against mine as we both exhaled into each other's mouths. She broke away from me and began to leave the car. I quickly exited and ran around to her side. Dawn saw me coming and quickly leaped into me, her long legs hooking together around my waist and her arms around the back of my neck. Our sucking kisses continued as I carried her to the door.

We entered the empty, silent house. I carried her towards the kitchen.

"Wait. The security system!" she panicked.

With a grunt, I spun us around and carried us over to the security panel on the nearby wall. She failed to put the correct numbers in the first time, but was able to perform the task correctly eventually.

My knees began to shake as I turned her around once more and marched into the kitchen. Her nibbles along my neck continued as I looked off to the side. Her hand found the light switch and I found my target of the kitchen counter.

I didn't take much notice of the house. It looked nicely furnished and spacious from what I could tell. Luckily, she kept her counters very clean. Her small purse fell to the side after I sat her down on the counter. My jacket was torn from my torso and tossed to the floor. I followed suit, doing the same for her.

We attacked each other once more with our mouths, her hands pulling me against her from the hem of my t-shirt. My hands began to work into her blouse. What I thought were buttons earlier on were actually easy to open clasps. With a dramatic tug from both arms, her blouse burst open, and her encased breasts were on display.

"This is best blouse, ever," I commented with awe on my face.

"Oh, I know, I should have an entire closet of them," she gasped before eliciting a moan, my mouth working against her neck.

Her chin rested against my shoulder as I leaned in close, my hands massaging and exploring her toned, tanned torso. Her bra was lovely. It was emerald green, with a light floral pattern of a darker shade on the cups, and a black satin trim. My lips began to work lower, dropping small kisses along her collarbone as my right hand slid up her side. I dug underneath one of the cups, and took her tit into my eager palm. My left hand began to unbutton her tight slacks as my right cupped her breast and tugged against her nipple.

Her hands brushed mine away, and quickly unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. Taking a step back, I began to help her work them down her hips and thighs, dodging her kicking legs. With them finally off and to the floor, I was able to take note of her lean legs.

Playfully, she placed them atop my shoulders. My hands quickly moved to her calves, and I began to slowly massage them as I began to move my puckered mouth along the insides of her legs.

"You can give me a massage later," she chortled, enjoying my hitchhiking thumbs.

I chuckled and moved quickly up her legs. I took to one knee in front of her as she moved her ass to the edge of the granite counter top. Her thong matched the style of her bra, and beckoned the gaze with a mint green bow below her navel.

My head found itself nestled between her thighs, and I took in her aroused scent. Heat radiated from her, and the gusset was damp. Her legs opened wide for me, and her heels arched down into my back. I planted a hungry kiss upon her satin covered cunt. I began taking long licks over the material, leaving it soggy and stuck against her.

Looking up between her ample breasts, I knew I was off to a nice start. Dawn's head was arched back and blonde locks draped down towards the counter top. Pulling her minimal garment to the side, I was greeted by the sight of her swollen cunt. She kept my workplace bare, with just a strip of golden hair visible above her pubic bone.

Fattening my tongue, I slowly swirled up her labia. My first bare contacts drew spasms from her legs, her heels clicking against my back. Her lips were quite neat, folding over her hot hole. She took in sudden bursts of air as my tongue found her exposed clit.

I teased her at first with the tip of my tongue, before licking my lips and taking the bud between them. I rocked my mouth against her, sucking her in completely. Her gasps were music to my ears. After feeling around with wet digits, my index finger found her hole and slowly sank into her hot tunnel. The squishing sound of my penetrating finger moved throughout the room.

"Oh my god, I'm so wet," Dawn moaned, matter of factly, her chest heaving.

We locked eyes. I focused on the bulging vein on her forehead after noting the intense desire in her eyes. A second finger entered her, and began to work in tandem with the first, clawing and digging inside of her, finding her sensitive spots.

My fingers worked in time with my mouth. Her hips began to roll against me, her mound tickling against my nose. I picked up the pace then, my fingers sliding faster and faster, her walls gripping against me. On one of the gazes up to her, I saw her toned triceps stress as he she held herself up, guttural moans escaping and echoing throughout the vacant home.

"Fuck me now," she commanded as she pushed me away, her upper chest flushed and a shine of sweat spreading throughout her body.

I wasn't about to ask any questions as she dug into her purse and retrieved a condom. I undressed entirely, and stood at attention in front of her. My feet felt cold upon the tiled floor and I shifted from side to side as she pulled the condom from its wrapper. She kicked her legs up, and after getting the signal, I pulled her soggy panties from her.

Hopping from the counter, she squatted below me, and placed the condom on her lips. My toes arched up into the air as she took my length down her throat, sheathing me with the latex protection. She leaped back to her feet and smoothed out the condom, preparing it for her hole.

"I learned that at a couple's workshop," she claimed, giving my cock a stroke for good measure.

"Well...I learned this from Brazzers," I responded on the fly, before roughly grabbing her by the shoulders and spinning her around.

I shoved her into the counter, face first. Her, fleshy bare ass exposed to me, I wound up my right hand and came forward with a titanic swat that rippled her cheek. Her blouse, open and still attached to her, along with her bra, flowed from the breeze created by my hands. She moaned and shuttered in response.

Holding her down with one hand, I readied my thick, steely member with the other. My erection was proud, with every vein on display. I found her hole, and sank myself deep into her. A groan escaped my lips as I pierced through her, heat from her cunt engulfing my member. A couple lesser swats to her bottom accompanied thrusts that did not start tenderly, but rather, savagely.

"Oh fuck! God damnit!" she roared, reaching back and slapping at my thighs as if I were a horse that needed to pick up the pace.

My hands moved to her hips, and my quick, pistoned thrusts continued. My heavy balls slapped lewdly against her and the joyful sounds of flesh slamming against flesh radiated throughout. I became focused on her bottom, and how it swayed and jiggled with each thrust, my member a blurred cylinder. I took heavy and fast breaths, respiring like an aerobic athlete as I quickly became slick with a sheen of sweat.

"Please don't stop! Give me every inch!" she pleaded, her hand reaching over and gripping the edge of the porcelain sink.

I wondered how her husband would walk away from this potential. I quickly moved it from my mind and came back to my sublime reality.

Dawn's obscenities drove me to become bolder. Bunching up her long mane of damp hair, I pulled her back against me. In response, her hands moved to her cheeks. She opened herself up, allowing my cock to move more fluidly into her as I tugged against her. Her cunt gripped my member and leaked onto me, coating my balls with a lovely dew of her juices.

"You're so wet, just listen to yourself," I quickly roared, wet squelching noises audible as we noisily fucked.

I let go of her hair, letting her fall back to the counter before grabbing her by the hand and leading her into the dim living room. She walked on stringy legs and wiped sweat from her forehead as we moved from tile to carpet.

"Where?" I asked, looking at the arrangement of the furniture.

"There," Dawn pointed at the arm of the couch between gasps for air.

I took liberties with another swat to her bottom. I shoved Dawn down into the black leather couch, her face resting on a cushion as she steadied herself with a hand on the floor. Her butt was in the air, and her toes barely reached the carpet.

I was back inside of her in an instant, driving her down into the sofa with each aggressive thrust. Her moans were muffled by the couch as I plowed ahead, thankful for the traction given by the carpeted floor.

The back Dawn's blouse clung to her sweaty torso. It danced around in front of me. It gave me a new idea as I began to sense my orgasm approaching. I grabbed the collar and pulled it down her arms, but stopped at her wrists. I quickly looped the shirt around her hands as many times I could, trapping her arms behind her back.

She wobbled for balance once I kicked her legs together. This was remedied once I held her hands in mine to steady her. Dawn was drawn back like a bow, her face off of the cushion and her feet hanging between my legs.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked between heavy breaths.

"I don't care. Fuck me like the dirty slut I am," she squealed back to me, looking over her shoulder at me with smoldering eyes.

My breath was heavy as I pillaged her tightened entrance. Sweat ran down my face, dripping down onto her as I heeded her request. I now openly used her neglected hole.

The tingle of my orgasm built up through my loins as I fucked Dawn with every measure of lust inside me. I couldn't tell that she had already gone stiff. Dawn gripped my tool tighter and tighter still.

"I'm going to cum! Jesus..." She screeched through her teeth. I could feel her legs quaking against the padded armrest.

I tried to keep driving deeply into her, but her impossibly tight hole began to cease, each thrust shrinking shallower. Her cunt pushed me out.

Dawn came, grunting one very long obscenity. She gushed at me, and I was soaked with numerous waves of her cum. It began to run down the arm of the couch and sank into the carpet underneath us.

I let go of her arms. She steadied herself on sofa, her head turned to the side as she worked to catch her breath. I tore my condom off with a loud, humorous snap and walked around to the front of the couch.

I began to stroke to my orgasm as I observed her form. Her bra was skewed, erect nipple digging against the leather. Her blouse was stretched and dotted with my sweat. She glowed in post orgasmic bliss. I threw my head back and savored my strokes as my climax worked to a boil.

"Cum on my face," Dawn was able to squeak out in between pants.

My tired legs stepped forward and I dropped to my knees. My cockhead rested on the sagging cushion just inches from her face. She watched me through half open eyes. She wiggled loose from the bindings of her blouse and a wobbly arm came up and lightly rubbed up and down my soaked chest and stomach.

She kept her hand on my tensing stomach, feeling my orgasm approaching through my clenching abdomen. I looked down at her through half opened eyes.

"Here it comes," I gasped between ragged breaths full of strife.

My seed raced up my shaft, and jettisoned from my member. Dawn didn't move, but closed her eyes and let me cover half of her face with semen. Volley after volley landed into her flushed face and frizzy hair, the weight of it caking to her hot and humid roots.

After the high volume, high potency load, I had to lean back on my knees. I held myself up with my knuckles, my chest rising and falling rapidly. One stray droplet of spunk hung from my tip before falling to the floor.

Dawn slowly regained her bearings, and sat up on the couch. She loosely closed her blouse in false modesty, shooting me a grin. I wish she hadn't. The sight of her heaving, wet and sticky chest was so beautiful to me. She closed her eyes and let out a contented sigh, my cum masking one half of her face.

"I should go clean myself up," Dawn said, a finger circling over the field of semen on her face. "If you like scotch, my ex-husband left a bottle in the cabinet next to the fridge," she said, awarding me alcohol.

She vanished into the next room and I made my way to my feet. I slowly made my way into the kitchen, and after putting my underwear back on, I retrieved the scotch from the cabinet. I had to brace myself against the counter as I poured one on the rocks. I took it to the living room, along with my cell phone. Plopping into a living chair, I sipped at the high quality scotch and took in the comfortable surroundings I was years away from affording.

Dawn returned, wearing just a new blouse. She smiled down at me enjoying my scotch and went into the kitchen. She poured herself a healthy glass of red wine, and then enjoyed it wiping down the combined juices from the sofa.

"By the way, you tasted very good," Dawn stated.

For the remainder of the evening, we talked and had a couple more drinks. After we showered together, I had attempted to call myself a cab, but Dawn, ever the great hostess, dragged me off to sleep with her.

We woke up in the mid-morning, and after popping Advil for our headaches and having a breakfast of eggs and bacon, she took me back to my apartment. We exchanged numbers, and I finally went through the front door of my apartment. Locking it behind me, I threw my jacket onto a chair and plopped onto the couch.

Hunter must have heard me return. He quickly moved out of his room and took a seat on our recliner. After exchanging stories, I found out that Hunter had gone home with a blonde co-ed. We did come to the consensus that my story was a bit more glorious.

Hunter and I had the day off and decided to head to the store to pick up some food for lunch. Thankfully, he let me drive without much of a fight. As the radio came to life, we were greeted by Dio's "Holy Diver." Hunter could not help but change some of the lyrics during our otherwise boring, short drive.

"Ride the cougar! You can see her thong and you know she's keen! Oh don't you see what I mean!"

12