Ride the Tiger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed against him, letting my own hands roam. I found the buttons at his collar and quickly ran down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it open. I felt the naked skin of his chest, the slight roughness of the hair there and the tension in the muscles under the skin. He was strung as tightly as any bow, tense and ready. I let my hand roam lower and brushed lightly across the bulge in his pants. I felt his muscles jerk and he moaned slightly into my mouth. Emboldened by his reaction I pressed more firmly, stroking the hard length through the fabric of his clothes. He broke the kiss as air hissed through his teeth. I pulled away from him, quickly unzipped and unbuttoned his pants and grasping his boxers at the same time I pulled. He lifted his hips so that they could slide off of him with more ease and within seconds I had his pants stripped away from him. I looked at what I had unleashed. I had been unsure what I would encounter with him but he was circumcised. He had an absolutely beautiful cock, almost 7 inches long and thick but not monstrous. It was surrounded by carefully groomed short black hair and sat atop a well proportioned scrotum. It bobbed at me slightly, inviting me. I could not resist. I pressed Puli's legs apart and knelt between them. I grabbed the base of his cock and immediately wrapped my lips around the tip. His hips jumped under me a little as I heard the sharp intake of his breath. He was so very hard but the skin under my lips was very soft and very hot. I began twirling my tongue along the underside of the tip as I held it in my mouth and then pushed my head down and found a rhythm as I moved, creating suction and twirling my tongue as I went. I heard him moan above me and smiled around his cock. I pulled it out of my mouth and gave it a long lick along the underside from base to tip. I heard his moan of approval.

"Cradle my balls. Gently," he said and I followed his direction as I resumed my assault on his cock. I ran my fingertips over the surface of his scrotum lightly and felt him twitch underneath me as the air whistled through his teeth. He liked that. I smiled again. I twirled my tongue along the underside of the tip flicking lightly as my lips closed around him. In an instant I pushed forward forcefully, taking his whole length in my mouth, my nose pressed into the short black hair at the base of his cock as the tip touched the back of my throat.

"Oh god!" I heard him moan almost painfully.

I reveled in the feel of him in my mouth, in my ability to give him pleasure. My own desire was tweaked by each moan and twitch elicited from him. It was an unbelievable turn on to have him writhing under me, ready to explode. Finally he had had enough and he pulled my head away, breathing shakily. He knew I had meant to finish him off but he had been tortured for long enough.

"Watch me and I will tell you when I am ready," he said as he began to stroke his cock. His hand moved quickly, lubricated by its own juices and the abundance of my saliva. I rested my head against his thigh and watched as his hand pumped his cock hard. I heard his breathing growing more erratic by the second as his hand continued to move.

"I am ready!" he cried.

I positioned myself above his pumping hand and lowered my mouth onto the tip of his cock. My lips surrounded it and I let my tongue flicker along the underside as was my desire. I felt him tense underneath me and a warm jet of semen burst into my mouth, followed in quick succession by two more. I heard him groaning his release above me. I tasted the salty, slightly bitter flavor of his cum and, swallowing it, slid my mouth up and down his spent cock slowly a few extra times, almost regretfully. He had felt so good in my mouth. It was a shame my fun was over.

I released his cock from my mouth and gave the tip of it a small kiss before laying my head against his thigh again. I waited as his breathing returned to normal. He chuckled lightly above me forcing me to look up.

"You are a good host," he said with a smile. "Come, let us go to bed." We stood and I led him into the bedroom. He smiled as he came to me. He lifted my chin and kissed me gently, without the pressing urgency of before. He was naked and I was not. His hands wound around me and unclasped my bra and removed it. He stood back and regarded my bared breasts for a second before reaching forward to unbutton my jeans and pull them down. He was slightly surprised to discover that I had not been wearing any panties. He turned the light off and we climbed into bed together naked. He continued to kiss me slowly and gently, his hands roaming the curves of my body lightly. His fingers found their way between my legs and delved, searching for the best known way to please a woman. I opened my legs wider for him and guided his fingers with my own until he had found my clit. I wet my fingers with my own saliva and lubricated it for him.

"Apply a little pressure and rub in a circular motion between your first two fingers," I instructed him and removed my hand. His fingers again found my clit and started rubbing it the way I had told him to. I buried my head against his shoulder as the pressure inside me began to build. My breathing became ragged as the first wave of pleasure washed over me but he did not stop and I whimpered as his fingers drove me further. My back arched a little pushing my hips toward him and I quivered a second time as the pleasure took me. He kept going and I moaned into his shoulder and hid my face as his fingers wreaked havoc on my senses. I moaned and shuddered hard against him and he finally withdrew his hand and rested it on my hip as my body continued to twitch in the aftermath. He kissed the top of my head and pulled me into the crook of his arm, cuddling me against him and, both of us satisfied, we fell asleep.

I was pulled out of sleep by the sensation of movement. I lay on my side facing away from him and, half asleep I felt him contour his body to mine as he sleepily wrapped himself around me. Even half asleep I was aware of the small movement of his hips behind me and felt the press of his cock against me. It was hard again. Made aware of his condition, my body began to react. He was waking as well and his hands began to slide along my hip, caressing it before moving inwards. His fingers parted me and flicked across my ever sensitive clit teasingly. I shifted slightly and allowed him more access. He rubbed further down and found hotter things. He nudged me with his nose and slid the bulk of his body sideways, opening up room for me to turn on my back to give him better access. I followed the pull of his body and shifted my sleep heavy limbs until I was lying on my back next to him, legs parted. His fingers stroked along my sex and then he tentatively slid one of them into my pussy. I gasped and started. He added another finger and began stroking in a steady rhythm.

"Oh, you have a tight little pussy," he said, stroking faster. I twitched underneath him, quickly drawn out of my sleepy haze by the building pressure inside me.

He pulled his fingers out of me and moved quickly, forcing my knees wide and kneeling between my legs. I barely realized what was happening before his mouth was on me and I lost myself. He licked up the lips of my labia and lapped at my wet pussy for a second before aiming for my clit. His tongue quickly found it and started flicking over it in a maddening cadence. I moaned and threw my head back, completely at his mercy, and he was merciless. He kept going until I was moaning frantically and bucking beneath him. He continued until I arched off the bed and let out a strangled cry as the orgasm ripped through me. Then he pulled my legs up and positioned himself. I felt the tip of his cock pushing against my still clenching pussy and I put my hands between us to guide him in. I gasped as he pushed his cock into me hard, felt the size of it stretching me. He pushed my knees into my chest and started pumping his cock into my pussy.

"Oh, yes," he grunted. "I'm fucking your tight little pussy."

I moaned helplessly beneath him, the feel of his cock inside me driving me crazy. He pulled his body upward, crossed my feet behind his neck and picked up the tempo, slamming his cock into my pussy. My head thrashed from side to side as I came underneath him but he continued to thrust. He was thrusting hard and fast and deep and within seconds I had come again, crying out and clenching around him. I felt the fluid flood out as he came inside me and heard his groan above me. His hips kept moving for a few seconds and then stilled as he lay between my legs, resting his weight on top of me as he fought to catch his breath.

It was not long before he regained his composure and began to move off of me. There was a sense of loss and my body jerked a little as he slid out of me. He lay beside me to recover for a bit. I curled into him and he wrapped his arm around me as we lay together. It had been my first sexual encounter with a man from India and by my estimation their reputation as lovers was well earned. His was the culture that had produced the Kama Sutra and Puli had just given me the best sex I had ever had. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. I smiled back, assured that this would not be our last encounter. Many more sexual adventures awaited us. I was sure of it.

12