Ride'em Cowgirls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit" I thought to myself as I turned a nice shade of red. "She heard us." Don't fret none hun," Ruby Jean said putting her hand on mine "We're all adults here and besides Raylene and I have no secrets from one another."

Now Ruby Jean was as tall as Raylene but she was built different and had a different shade of hair color. She was slightly overweight(say maybe 10-15 pounds) and weighed about 135-140 and had what you would call a little "pooch belly" but carried it well.

She also measured about 36D-27-37 had a nice big butt and slightly larger legs, but not fat. Her hair was short, maybe collar length and was what you would call a "dishwater blonde." Looking at her you could tell her hair had been colored but it still looked good.

I would have never guessed in a million years that she was 44 years old. Ruby Jean had the looks and the body of a woman half her age. If I hadn't known she was Raylene's mother I would have sworn it was her sister.

"So mom, what's ya doing here, I thought you were at work." Raylene said lighting a cigarette. "Well sweetie," Ruby Jean replied, "I just had to get up and pee and heard some one home so I thought I would see what was going on.

If you are here, who's got your El-Camino, Raylene added handing the cigarette to her mom "Well sugar, your uncle Sonny took it hunting this weekend," Ruby Jean replied. "Him and Johnny Ray took the 4-wheeler into the woods to do some hunting this weekend with the boys."

"If you ask me," Ruby Jean continued, "I just think it was an excuse to just to sit around the fire, tell nasty jokes, drink beer and see who can belch the loudest."

"So what do you do sweetie," Ruby Jean asked me and I told her that I was the plant manager of the new plant.

"Well, I have heard a lot about you sweetie," Ruby said with a big grin, "but don't worry sugar, it's all been good."

"Raylene has not been able to quit talking about you since she first met you," Ruby Jean added, "and seeing you, I can see why she has been dying to fuck you."

"Mom, you're embarrassing me," Raylene said turning a bright shade of red.

"Well its true sweetie," Ruby Jean replied. "No need to be ashamed. Hell I would fuck him myself if I was in your place but I wouldn't have waited so long to make my move."

By now I was getting a little embarrassed but I managed to keep it pretty well hidden and just went with the flow. I must admit I was flattered to have Ruby Jean complimenting me on how well I looked. Hell, I had been thinking I would mind fucking her and even entertained the thought of a little mother daughter action, and much to my delightful surprise, it wouldn't be any time until that wish would come true.

Without warning, Ruby Jean came over to the couch where I was now sitting and made her move. She sat on my lap cross ways and put her right arm around behind my neck and with her left hand she began to seductively caress her body.

"So sweetie, tell me the truth. Do you find me attractive," Ruby Jean said stroking her sumptuous breasts. I didn't know what to say. I was speechless but I did manage to get out an "Uh huh."

"Now tell me this," Ruby Jean said putting her left hand on my chest and rubbing it. "Do you wanna fuck me?"

I couldn't hide the truth on that question. Even if I had said no, my rock hard pulsating 8 inch cock just inches away from her inviting pussy would have given my real intentions away, so I figured what the hell be bold and go for it all.

"I must confess that I do want to fuck you," I replied. "However," I added, "that's not all. I want to do a three way with you and Raylene and then watch as you two go at it in a hot lesbo session."

I kinda figured that my first two requests were acceptable without a problem but wasn't sure about the last one where I watched them go at it. I was afraid I may have asked for too much and offended one or both of them. However much to my surprise it didn't.

"I think that can be arranged, don't you sweetie," Ruby Jean seductively said as she went over to Raylene was.

"I think so," Raylene replied giving her mom a sensual kiss. "After all, it was you who taught me everything that I knew and who else better is it to practice with than with you."

By now, Ruby Jean and Raylene were standing in front of me, their bodies rubbing together. "So tell me Brad," Ruby Jean said stroking Raylene's hair. "Do ya wanna watch first or join us."

"I wanna eat your pussy Ruby Jean while you and Raylene take turns sucking my cock until I spew my load all over your face," I said in a lustful voice. "Then I want you to ride me long and hard while I eat out Raylene's pussy."

"After I fuck you that way, I wanna take you doggie style Ruby Jean while you eat Raylene's pussy and then, I want do you missionary style while you continue to eat her pussy."

"After I have finished fucking you, then I want you two to suck me one more time until I blow my jizz all over you. Then I want to watch as you two take turns licking it off and then you two can give me a hot lesbo show."

"Sounds interesting," Ruby Jean said. "Are ya game sweetie," she asked Raylene. "I'm up for it if you are," Raylene replied proudly. "Then let's do it," Ruby Jean said as she took me by the hand and laid me out on the rug in the middle of the floor.


Ruby Jean lowered her pussy on to my face and then got into the 69 position. Raylene came between my legs and soon both girls had their hot tongues on my cock.

I ate out Ruby Jean's musky tasting pussy as she and Raylene took turns licking and then sucking on my cock. Raylene would play with my balls while Ruby Jean swallowed my cock whole and both ladies would take turns sucking on my cock like a lollipop.

Meanwhile, I was going at Ruby Jean's pussy like a starving mad man. Her cunt was bucking against my face as I pulled her hips to my mouth and used my tongue like a little cock as well as inserted two fingers to bring her off.

It wasn't long until Ruby Jean would climax, flooding my mouth with her sweet honeydew nectar. "OH god yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s Brad" she screamed. "No man has ever made me feel this way. Damn you're good!!! Don't stop," she exclaimed

I continued to suck Ruby Jean as she continued to grind her cunt against my mouth, harder and faster now. It was no doubt she was in heat and I was quenching her fire.

Meanwhile I was about to spew my load. I let them know I was ready to cum and they both held their mouths over my cock and I shot my manhood over both of their faces and on their lips.

Raylene and Ruby Jean took turns licking it off of each other by kissing and then once they had got me hard again, It would be time for Ruby Jean to ride me.

Ruby Jean would ride me long and hard until we both came. I would send my hot manhood spewing forth into her carnivorous pussy and she would flood me with her sweet sticky cum.

Afterwards she and Raylene sucked off the mixture of our juices from my cock then I would fuck Ruby Jean doggie style as well as missionary style while she ate out Raylene's pussy.

Her back arched as she grabbed the carpet and wave after wave of orgasm crashed through her body. Ruby Jean writhed in passion as she called out my name at the top of lungs just as her body tensed and she climaxed

For the last part, Raylene and Ruby Jean sucked me off or a good 15-20 minutes until I spent my load over both of them. They then proceeded to lick the cum off of each other's bodies and for the next 20-30 minutes went at each other sucking and licking each other as well as pussy fucking until they both came in a heated frenzy of Sapphic passion.

After our long intense sex session we all three went upstairs where we showered off then slid into Ruby Jean's warm king sized water bed. Ruby Jean and Raylene were on either side of me where they cuddled up next to me and I had my arm around each one of them. We slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep just as the clock struck 4 a.m.

It wouldn't be until noon the next day when either on of us stirred but we wouldn't manage to get out of bed. We went at it for round 2 of a hot grueling sex session lasting well into the evening.

Later that night Carrie-Anne would drop by and all four of us would end up making it together for the rest of the weekend, but that is another story for another time.

Come Monday it would be time to go back to work but Raylene and I made no attempt to keep our relationship secret. Charlie figured what had happened and just grinned.

Needless to say when the time for my appointment was up and they asked me whether I wanted to stay or come back to corporate office.

To sweeten the pot(at least from their perspective) they offered me the position of Vice President of operations but I had already made up my mind to stay. Hell, I had it made and wasn't about to give that up.

Who would have ever thought a seemingly boring excitement and a backwater town would ever turn out to be so fun. It goes to show you that you never know what fate has to offer you. After all opportunity only knocks once so grab it when you can.

12