Rider Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers

'Sit down, take the weight off your feet. Let me get you that drink. You've probably earned it.'

'Actually, as you saw from the dining-room tonight, things were pretty quiet today. It's often like that mid-week. I was hoping it would be, so I could get a chance to talk to you, it's difficult when I'm busy.'

'You often chat-up guests then.' I responded with a smile as I handed her the drink.

'Not often, no. But if there's a really sexy looking guy, on his own, why not. It's a short life.'

'So make it a gay one.'

'I'm not really turned on by them, I prefer my men to be straight, straight and hard.'

We both laughed and as I took a sip of my drink she went on. 'Actually I was going to try to get talking to you last night, but you didn't even seem know I was there. You were in a bit of a rush, seemed distracted, and later, when I saw Mandy going upstairs, I understood why.' she said with a knowing smile. Adding. 'You don't waste much time either, do you.'

So we hadn't been as careful as I thought we'd been, I thought to myself as I answered. 'It was just pure chance Ros, pure chance.'

'I don't blame either of you, she's a gorgeous girl, not just good looking, but a really nice person too. And you looked particularly suave yesterday, in that suit I mean, enough to knock any country girl over.'

'Is there anything that people in this town don't notice?'

'Not much, no. But it's no different to any other small town in that way. You have to remember that we don't have as many things to distract us as you do in the city, so small things stand out more.' She took a mouthful of her drink then added with a tight smile. 'Not that yours is a small thing, if I saw what I thought I saw yesterday evening.'

'What?' I responded uncomprehendingly.

'When you got up to leave, the bulge in your pants was rather prominent. Of course it might have been just the key to your room.' she added with a grin. 'But later, combining that with the fact that you'd been so preoccupied with something during the meal, then seeing Mandy creeping around, made me feel sure it was what I thought it was. I was right wasn't I?'

'Mmm, I suppose it could have been. I hadn't realised it was so noticeable.'

'It's difficult for a man to hide it when it's up and ready. And let me tell you, that's one thing that's guaranteed to turn this particular lady on very quickly. Especially if it's as impressive as yours looked to be. But it was pretty frustrating, having to carry on working, with the thought of the two of you up here. I found myself getting very jealous of Mandy, thinking of her getting exactly what I could have done with myself.'

I got up out of my chair. 'Well we can't have that, frustration and jealousy are both equally bad for a person. We'll have to see what we can do to get rid of them for you.

Finished with your glass?' I asked.

Her dark eyes stared up into mine, she nodded, handed it to me and I turned, put them both on the nearby table then turned back, pulled her to her feet, took her in my arms and kissed her.

Mandy was a lithe, more than enthusiastic teen-ager, the woman I had in my arms just then was mature, her body more voluptuous, but from the way she returned my kiss, certainly no less eager, and knew exactly how to go about getting what she wanted.

Her fingers dug into my buttocks and as she pulled me hard against herself her pelvis ground against mine, and I felt my cock immediately responding to her. But after only a minute or two of that she broke from my arms, pushing me away from herself.

'Get your things off. I want to see you.' she panted, as she quickly began to undress herself, and as we did we each avidly watched the other, both curious and excited to find out exactly what lay beneath what the other was wearing.

Her body certainly wasn't disappointing, in fact I couldn't keep my eyes off her breasts as she undid the buttons down the front of her blouse and I saw just how much firm, creamy flesh there was beneath it, how her bra cups strained to hold it from spilling out. But I had to wait while she slipped out of her shoes and skirt before she unfastened the bra, and by the time she'd done that I was down to my underpants and I saw that her eyes were in turn fixed on the steadily growing bulge inside them. So, almost as though we'd synchronised our timing, just as I slipped them down, freeing my cock, she slid the straps off her shoulders, releasing her magnificent breasts.

We must have stood staring at each other for several, very long seconds, my eyes feasting on the rich, still firmly thrusting globes, crowned with large, dark red circles, each centred with an even darker, already stiffening nipple. And as I drank in the sight of her and imagined burying my face in the deep valley between those lush globes I felt my cock jerking strongly upwards, and knew she was staring at it, staring just as hard as I was at her.

Finally dragging my eyes away from her breasts I looked down; down past the curve of her hips and the gentle swell of her stomach, pausing at the thick but neatly trimmed mat of black, crinkly hair that covered the sensual mound at the apex of her legs, then on down the long tapering legs, the strong, still smoothly rounded thighs, then the shapely calves and slim ankles I had noticed earlier.

All in all she was a gorgeous woman, her body ripe, sensual, made for love-making. And so I let my eyes travel equally slowly back up, enjoying every inch, until I found myself staring into a pair of dark, in that light almost black eyes. Eyes that smiled and at the same time also reflected the excitement the sight of me had aroused within her.

'Beautiful Ros! Quite beautiful!' I said with obvious sincerity.

'Thank you. You have a very good body too, and you're even more impressively equipped than I thought you were.' she answered with a slightly tense smile, dropping her eyes as she added. 'And I'm delighted to see that something about me brings it up to attention like that.'

I followed the direction of her gaze and saw what she meant. Although still not fully erect, my cock still made a fairly impressive picture. The veins along the shaft were already swollen and knotted, the head a shiny, plum-red colour, and as it was still working up to its full size, it was slowly rising, lifting itself higher in a series strong, throbbing jerks.

'Apart from everything else, it's your breasts, they're awesome, breathtaking.'

'Ah yes, they're usually what get the guys going. I guess you'd like to nuzzle them, wouldn't you.'

'Very much.' I answered hoarsely.

'Come to Momma then.' she answered, as she sat down on the end of the bed and patted the space beside her.

The period of time that followed was like something out of a dream. From the way Ros had invited, and then held me there, I felt sure she was getting almost as much pleasure from what I was doing as I was myself. A thought that seemed to be confirmed when I found her nipples quickly lengthening, stiffening and feeling more leathery each time I took them between my lips.

I don't know how long I stayed buried between those heavenly peaks, feeling the warm, yielding flesh enfolding me, surfacing every now and then to fondle and nuzzle first one then the other, before returning down into the lush, enticing valley between them. But after what seemed an absolute age my reverie was interrupted by a softly whispered suggestion that offered even more delightful sensations.

'Wouldn't you like to slip that gorgeous cock up between them for a bit?'

With my face still buried, my answering - 'Oh God yes!' - was muffled, but the speed of my actions would have left no doubt in her mind as to my eagerness to take her up on the suggestion.

I didn't realise until I stood up just how much I'd drooled over her breasts, at first I couldn't understand why the areas around the nipples and even the inner curves were so shiny, then I realised the glossy sheen had been caused by my own saliva, and that and the pre-cum coating my cock-head provided more than enough lubricant for the delights that followed.

Bending my knees slightly brought my cock down to the right height and when she created a channel between them by supporting her breasts with her hands, I pushed my hips forward, sliding my cock up into it. As I began to slowly thrust and withdraw she increased the friction by pressing those firm pillows of flesh tighter together and, with her head bent low, on each forward stroke was able to flick the tip of my cock with her tongue, the combination sending rising waves of excitement coursing through me.

The feelings were so unbelievably good that the temptation to keep going was almost overwhelming and although it appeared from the expression on her face that Ros was getting almost as much pleasure as I was, I didn't want to risk missing out on the even greater thrills in store for both of us, by climaxing too soon. So, when I felt the seething mass inside starting to rise I reluctantly pulled back, bending to kiss her before easing her further up the bed. As she lay back, she bent and spread her legs wide, then, slipping her hands under her arse, lifted herself, offering her pussy up to me.

I got down on my knees and pushed my head up between her thighs, feeling the soft warmth of her skin brushing my cheek and, as I got closer, the scent of her sex filling my nostrils. She sighed softly as she felt my breath on her already puffy, pouting pussy-lips, then moaned as my tongue began to lightly lick over and between them. I took my time, slowly progressing from quick and light to longer, more powerful licks and only later interspersing those with little nibbling sucks with my lips.

It wasn't long before I felt her body beginning to react more strongly, the muscles in her thighs and belly contracting as spasms of pleasure rippled outwards from where my mouth, tongue and lips worked their magic on her sex. Her clitoris soon grew to become a swollen ridge of flesh protruding through the surrounding mat of hair and each time my tongue flashed over it I drew a sharp cry of pleasure from her and when, from time to time I sucked her ever more freely flowing juices from her she heaved herself upwards against my mouth, moaning loudly at the intensity of the feelings I was generating.

Then I felt her actual climax beginning, a series of rippling, rolling, waves surging through her entire body, and as she rode each crest she gripped my head more and more tightly, forcing my mouth hard up against herself then clamping her thighs tightly around my head, holding me against her pulsating sex as the deep surging spasms continued.

In time, as the waves gradually lessened, subsiding from enormous ocean rollers to more gentle, shore-line breakers, her grip relaxed and I was able to move. The pressure inside of her may have been reduced but mine had only been increased even more by the sight, feel and smell of her reactions and so by then my cock felt almost red hot.

Ros still had her hands underneath her arse, her pussy still raised, as though begging me to fill it. I looked up at her face, her eyes were closed, a tense smile of satisfaction on her lips, then, looking down again, at what lay at the apex of her wide-spread thighs, I took my cock in hand and pushed it forward, slipping it between her wetly gaping pussy-lips and then with a powerful heave, forced it deep into the heart of her already sopping cunt.

Her eyes flew open and she gave a gasp of surprise as she felt me driving into her, stretching her wide, plunging deep, filling her completely and I heard myself give a long drawn out cry of relief as the slick tightness sent thrills coursing through me. 'Oh God! Rob that's so good - so unbelievably good! Now fuck me! Please, fuck me hard!'

And that's just what I did. My actions were primitive, almost savage but it was obvious from both her deep grunts of pleasure and the reactions of her body that she liked it like that. But even so, after a few dozen strokes she let me know that she liked something else even better.

At first, when she pushed herself further up the bed, letting my cock slip out of her, I didn't know what she was doing, but then she turned over, got on to her hands and knees and, with her legs spread wide and her arse shoved high, looked back over her shoulder and urged me on again by saying.

'Do it to me this way Rob - as hard as you like!'

Getting around behind her I felt up between her legs and she started moaning again as I fondled her for a few seconds, her juices coating my fingers and my re-entry of her made easier by the slippery wetness of her pussy. Having got my cock back inside it I used both hands to splay her cheeks, then drove up into her, feeling her arse rising higher as I plunged deep into the very heart of her.

Although the pressure inside me was enormous, I was still able to savour and enjoy each moment. Even though she was so wet she was still a deliciously tight fit, her cunt gripping my delving cock from end to end as it stroked powerfully in and out. And so, as I held her steady by gripping her hips really hard, I was overwhelmed by the thrilling delights I was getting from the feel of her slick tightness.

In some strange way I had almost forgotten Ros, certainly I heard her regular and rising groans of pleasure each time I drove into her and of course I was keenly aware of the pleasures and thrills she was in turn giving me. But Ros as Ros had somehow dissolved into an extension of myself, my cock, as though the power of the act had melded it and her cunt, and through them, us, into one single being.

But then after what seemed an age of blissful fucking, I became aware of a change in her reactions to my long, steady strokes, I realised that her sex was contracting even more strongly and that her cries had a deeper more urgent sound to them - signs that she was approaching yet another orgasm. So, holding her even more tightly, I speeded up my thrusts, hearing the regular 'slapping' sound as my body smacked harder against her arse-cheeks and feeling the bruising pleasure as my balls whacked against the backs of her thighs.

Faster and faster I went as I heard and felt her getting closer and closer to her release, until finally she let out an incredible wail of ecstasy and her entire body began to convulse with the force of her climax.

Whereas her earlier one had been like a series of breaking waves, this one was as though a single, gigantic tidal wave had totally engulfed her and as I continued pounding into her I felt her being carried higher and higher by the sheer intensity of it, her keening wail reverberated around the room as she surrendered herself to its full intensity.

When at last the force of it had passed she slumped weakly, helplessly held up only by the strength of my hold of her and, as the impact of her climactic orgasm lessened further and I found to my amazement and delight that I was still nowhere near finished, I returned to my original, slow strokes, giving her time to recover a little from the totally draining effect of what had ripped through her.

Even as I waited for her to recover, from some part of my memory I saw her as she had been a few short minutes before, on her hands and knees, her arse thrust high and heard her voice, repeating the last words she had actually said to me.'Do it to me this way Rob - as hard as you like!'

'This way.' I repeated to myself as I looked down at her wide spread arse cheeks and the tightly wrinkled hole between them - 'This way.' Had she actually wanted me inside that dark opening I wondered.

As I looked down at it, I found that just the thought of having my cock inside that even tighter entrance produced a surge that gave my overworked cock a new lease of life. I had no worry that I might hurt her, I could feel how relaxed her body was after the double orgasm she had just experienced and guessed how slick my cock must be after being steeped in her freely flowing secretions. There would never be a better time, and perhaps that was what she had actually wanted me to do to her in the first place?

Those thoughts actually took only split second to zip through my mind and regardless of the actual meaning of what she had said, given the way I was feeling right then, the mere sight of her enticing arse was more than enough.

In actual fact, without more than that quick moment of consideration, on the next back-thrust I pulled the head out of her still spasming pussy-lips and up into the furrow between her wide-spread arse-cheeks, transferring and spreading her own fluids as well as those that had been oozing from my cock.

Using my thumb to open the tight grip of the muscles there, I immediately followed it with my cock-head. That first, small gain was difficult, if my cock hadn't been as hard and as slippery as it was I might not have got into her, but as I pushed steadily forward I felt the tight muscles around her arse relaxing and with a single thrust I forced her open and then with another, slid deeper.

I both heard and felt Ros's reaction to my intrusion into her body by that entrance, she let out a loud, deep-throated protest. 'Nooo!' But, at the same time she shoved her arse even harder back at me, the muscles down her back flexing as she seemed to be trying to both relax and also impale herself on the rigid length of my cock. I assumed her cry was just an involuntary reaction to my entry, and that her body's was her true response to what she actually wanted.

The oily tightness of her arse created delicious thrills, the narrow tunnel expanding just enough for my cock and as I ploughed on, even further down inside, its lining shrank back around my shaft almost like a second skin, triggering a constant series of pleasure-shocks that made my entire body shudder as they rippled right through me.

Then, all too soon, I felt the familiar heavy surge welling up from deep inside myself and knew that any minute the seething mass that had been accumulating in my balls would fountain up through me. As my deeper, more primal needs took over I felt the pace of my actions increasing and looked down to see my cock thrusting even faster in and out of her. I felt sweat dripping from me as I rode her even more furiously, my balls shrunk tightly up beneath my pistoning shaft as I repeatedly slammed myself against the hard curve of her buttocks. And just then I heard Ros give a high wail of pleasure, signalling the start of yet another climax for her.

Then it began, that mind-blowing rush as my entire body seemed to concentrate all its force behind the contractions that would blast my semen deep inside her, that momentary pause as somewhere it's loaded and then the exhilaration as the body fires it off.

Just as I felt Ros reacting to her own powerful inner contractions and heard her shriek of pleasure go up off the scale, I felt the first scalding jet of semen rip through me and explode into her.

We became like two wild things, while I was pounding it into her, my cock spouting hot, thick jets into her she was heaving herself backwards on to it, trying to force it even deeper, making sure she drained every last drop from me.

When we were both finally spent she collapsed down on to the bed, taking me down with her and we lay there, our hearts racing, both gasping for breath, our sweat sticky bodies completely exhausted.

Later, when we had at least regained our breath I heard her mumbling indistinctly into the bedclothes and rolling off her I snuggled close and asked her what she had said.

'I said, that felt as though you hadn't had any for months. It's hard to believe you were fucking Mandy only yesterday. Are you always that potent?'

'It depends a lot on the woman Ros. You're a very sexy lady.'

'Thank you sir, she said, very gratefully, I might add. Whatever the cause, that really was something else, this is one very well fucked woman. I could do with a regular repeat of that. Do you make house calls?' she added with a cheeky giggle.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers