Rider Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In time we began chatting, she wanted to know about my job and life the city, and then we compared that with her life in the country, sometimes reminding me of things I had once known but long since forgotten.

Although surrounded by forest from time to time we had a clear view of the sky and noticed that the clouds that had earlier brought rain were reforming threateningly again. So, remembering I had the key to my aunt's place I suggested that rather than heading for wherever she'd had in mind for us, we go there. And it was just as well that we did, even as we got back into the car a few drops were falling and by the time I pulled into the drive the rain was coming down in almost solid sheets. So heavily that in just the short time it took to grab her things from the car and make a dash for the front door, we both got absolutely drenched.

Having shut out the weather, we stood in the hall, water beginning to pool around our feet. Her uniform wasn't designed to be worn in such drenching rain, the thin cotton had become semi-transparent and clung to her like a second skin.

'Although the effect is terrific, I think you'd better have a hot shower and change out of those things so we can get them dry.' I said as I continued to enjoy the way the material outlined her tantalising curves.

She looked down at herself. 'I see what you mean, it is a bit like a private wet T-shirt show, isn't it.'

'And very nice too. But, as I said, I think a shower and a change of clothes is called for.'

'You sound just like my Mum. But you're right. Where's the bath-room?'

Having collected soap and towels I showed her the way and was about to go and make us a hot drink when she said. 'Aren't you going to have one too?'

'Yes, I was going to get us some tea first.'

'We can do that afterwards. Why waste hot water?'

'Mmm, that's an even better idea!'

'O.K. last one in makes the tea!' she said with a laugh.

The way she'd looked in her clinging uniform had already begun to arouse me, but even so I was amazed at the speed of my response, feeling blood coursing into my cock as I watched her undressing. I had stripped off my own things in record time but then paused for a moment as she stepped under the shower, feeling my cock jerking upwards as I watched the water streaming down over her youthful curves.

She turned, grinning with delight at having beaten me, but then her grin faded and her eyes widened when she saw what was happening to me, saw how quickly it was growing. And when I stepped in beside her she pulled me close, squirming the soft curve of her belly against it as she pulled my head down and kissed me.

When we broke for air I saw that the soap had fallen to the floor and as I turned around and bent to pick it up I felt her hand slip forward between my thighs, brushing against my balls then finding my cock. 'Mmm, I like the feel of that!' she said in a low voice as her fingers closed around it and she felt it immediately responding to her touch.

She must have realised that while she continued doing that I would find it almost impossible to straighten up, so reached her other arm around to continue stimulating my cock and slid the first back down to cup and fondle my balls. 'Now that's even better!' she said, pressing herself closer as my body jerked back against her and my cock surged up to full size.

'Holding it like this makes it possible to remember what it felt like before, when it was inside me.' she said in a low, whispering voice. 'Even though it all happened much too fast I wouldn't have had it any other way. Knowing that at that moment you needed me as much as I needed you was wonderful. You were so strong, so incredibly powerful. And as I said, feeling you in my hand, feeling it throbbing, brings all that back again.'

As she spoke she began slowly moving one hand back and forth, the feel of her encircling fingers sending tingling waves of excited pleasure coursing through me. Waves that even grew higher and stronger when some little time later I felt them slipping right up over the head, stroking it, then rubbing up and down over the super-sensitive rim below.

The sensations she was giving me were so incredible that right then I would have been quite happy if she had wanted to take me all the way to my climax. But she had other ideas and having given my cock a couple of more powerful pumps, I felt her hands slip away. 'I think it's time you did something with that, before it explodes!' she murmured, and as I straightened up she turned completely around and, taking hold of the taps for support, spread her legs wide and bent low.

Water sprayed down on to her back then streamed down through the deep crevice between her smoothly rounded arse-cheeks. The sight, coupled with the thought of her tight, receptive pussy beneath those luscious globes made my already inflamed cock jerk even higher and moving up behind her, I slid my cock between her thighs and guided the head between her pussy-lips.

She was already so aroused that she was almost as wet on the inside as we both were on the outside, so even though my cock was so massively engorged the thick hard length slid smoothly into her. She gave a long drawn out moan as I pushed it deeper, completely filling her, the lining of her pussy gripping it like a second, pulsating skin.

Realising that after what she had already done with her hands I was likely to climax quickly, I tried to hold myself in check, but even though I began slowly I heard my own groans of pleasure mingling with hers as waves of increasingly intense delight coursed through both of us.

The way she was bent stretched her arse cheeks wide apart, exposing the tightly wrinkled hole between them, and even though the thrills I was getting were electrifying I found myself remembering those I'd felt when fucking Ros's arse. Then wondering if Mandy would also enjoy me entering by that route. Then decided to leave that question unanswered until another time.

And just then she began making whimpering, grunting sounds, pushing herself back on to me, as though urging me to move faster, get my cock even deeper. Realising that she must already be building towards a climax I did what she needed me to, thrusting harder and faster.

Even though her pussy had already had me in a firmly squeezing grip, when I took her to a shrieking, shuddering orgasm a minute or two later it seemed to get even tighter. And when I looked down I saw that although the pistoning shaft was well lubricated with her pussy-juices, the friction was so strong it was turning the skin bright red, almost the colour of raw meat.

But right then I had neither the time nor the inclination to concern myself with that, the sensations I was getting from the convulsing contraction wracking her body were sending the pressure inside me sky-high. I felt the familiar draining surge, felt my already aching balls tightening, then two or three thrusts later, felt the dam holding back the churning semen finally burst.

That first load blasted into her so powerfully that its force was enough to trigger a second phase to her orgasm, her cries turning to echoing shrieks, the muscles in her arms and shoulders flexing as her body absorbed the force of my thrusting. Then, as though needing every available drop of fluid to quench the furnace raging inside her, I felt her forcing herself back even harder, her cunt literally sucking my driving cock deeper.

I heard myself roar as waves of excruciating pleasure surged through me and felt the rest of my semen gushing geyser-like from my drum-tight balls. The mass seared up through my wildly ramming cock and in a series of explosively powerful gouts, jetted deep into the heart of her.

The combined force of our climaxes left us both shaking uncontrollably, gasping for breath, struggling like drowning people trying to regain the surface. But when we had finally recovered some semblance of control we slowly soaped, lathered and washed each other, every part of our still trembling bodies receiving the same loving care.

Although neither of us spoke our eyes met frequently and each time they did I saw that hers held a bewildered, almost frightened look, and when we had both rinsed off I dried myself quickly then left her to dress, feeling she needed a few minutes alone.

Later still we prepared some tea to go with the sandwiches she'd brought and although there was a lot of touching and kissing, even then, as we ate and drank, very few words were spoken. Although I didn't know what her thoughts were, I found myself re-living the sensations I'd experienced as her luscious, receptive body took me to that unforgettable climax.

Chapter 5

Question and Answer

It was Mandy who broke the deepening silence. 'What's wrong with me Rob?'

'What on earth do you mean, wrong with you? There's absolutely nothing wrong with you.'

'There must be. I mean sexually. I must be turning into a nymphomaniac or something.'

Although it was obvious from the worried expression on her face that she was serious, I couldn't suppress a small chuckle at what she'd said.

'What on earth makes you think that?'

'The way I'm feeling. I must be one. I mean, even after what we've already done today, I still want it. Well, you know what I mean, want you again!'

I leaned across the table and took her hand. 'I don't think you're a nymphomaniac Mandy, I just think your sexuality has been fully aroused. It's not unexpected really. How many times have you had sex before?'

'A few times.'

'When was the first time?'

'A couple of years ago now. Why?'

'So, until this week you've had sex a few times in a couple of years. Now you've had it a few times in a couple of days. As I said, you've been sexually awakened, you're becoming aware of your true level of sexuality. Don't worry, that's all it is.'

'But it's no longer just an itch, as it was yesterday and this morning. It's much stronger than that, a much more urgent feeling. I'm feeling the way I imagine junkies do about their dope, as though I have to have it. How long will I go on feeling like this?'

'I can't answer that one for you. But although I think that last session put my cock to sleep for a while, so I won't be able to do everything for you right now, I can at least ease the immediate need in other ways.'

'You mean by sucking my pussy, the way you did in the stable?' she asked eagerly and when I smiled and nodded in reply, she said even more enthusiastically. 'Oh, yes! That was absolutely wonderful! Would you do that for me again, please?'

'It'll be my absolute pleasure.'

'When?'

'Right now.' I answered as I pushed myself away from the table.

'Where shall we go?'

'We'll stay right here.'

'Here?'

'Yep! Just slip out of your jeans and sit on the edge of the table.'

The idea of doing it right there and then made her giggle but she did as I suggested, slipping her jeans and panties off, then positioning her naked bottom right on the edge.

'Now what?'

'Lift your legs up on to my shoulders.' I answered as I knelt on the floor in front of her and as she again did as I asked I took a moment or two to enjoy the sight of her quite adorable pussy, its outer lips still swollen from the pounding it had so recently taken.

Then, as I had the other time I revelled in the feel of the soft, silky warmth of her thighs against my cheeks as I slipped my head up between them.

I slowly kissed and licked my way higher and could tell from the pungent scent of her sex filling my nostrils just how aroused she was, but in spite of that I took my time, teasing her every now and then by pausing, then gently blowing air across her pussy. She gave a series of intermittent sighs and gasps in reaction, then gave a low moan as I finally slid my tongue down into the deep slit between her pouting pussy-lips.

As I steadily increased the speed and power of my licks, nibbles and sucks I felt her body reacting, her muscles contracting as spasms of pleasure rippled out in response to what my tongue was doing for her. And by the time I could see her reddened clitoris poking out from between the mat of blonde pubic hair she was trying to grind herself up against my mouth, making deeper, gurgling sounds of pleasure.

It was only after I'd held her at that level for as long as I thought she could take it that I began to increase the pressure. At first letting my tongue occasionally slip up over the tender ridge, drawing a sharper, louder response from her each time. Then, very gradually increasing the frequency of those almost accidental slips until, as I saw and heard her progressively stronger reactions, I began to lick it a little more precisely. As before, each time my tongue flicked over it she gave a sharp cry of pleasure and as I increased the speed of my tongue her cries became louder and more frequent and I found she was heaving herself high off the table, doing her best to jam her sex hard up against my mouth.

Then, just as I felt her starting to climax I pressed my open mouth hard up against her, slid my tongue up between her pussy-lips and as I poked it in and out as fast as I could, I sucked her hard, tasting and swallowing the acrid sweetness of her strongly flowing pussy juices. She literally screamed with delight, her hands reaching down to grab my head, her thighs clamping around it, holding me hard up against herself as her body was gripped by successive waves of an enormous orgasm.

What surprised me the most was not her reaction to what I had done for her, but my own. In spite of the pounding my cock had already taken I could feel that it had reacted strongly, I may not have had a full erection but from the strength of the uncomfortable feeling between my legs, it wasn't too far off being one.

When she'd settled down a bit I stood up, pressed myself hard up between her spread-eagled legs, leaned down over her and clamped my pussy-soaked lips to hers, snaking my tongue down her throat. Her arms came up around my neck and I felt her long legs twine around behind my back, almost squeezing the life out of me as she pulled me even harder down against herself.

Finally we came up for air and as I looked down into her brilliantly sparkling eyes a grin split her face from ear to ear. 'Sexually awakened he says! It feels to me more like I've been sexually debauched, ravished. And I love it!'

'Your reactions made that pretty obvious.'

'Yes, I wasn't exactly quiet about it was I.' she replied, her eyes sparkling brightly above the beaming grin. 'But then it's all so new to me, I've never had a boy who was prepared to do that for me. It's wonderful!'

'What about a girl, or woman?' I asked, suddenly remembering Ros's suggestion.

'A girl? What do you mean?' she asked, her face colouring as she pushed me up and slipped herself forward until she was sitting on the edge of the table.

'Come on, you know very well what I mean. Many girls do that for each other. Friends stay over, a bit of fun can lead to a bit of an experiment, things happen, it's nice, there's nothing wrong with it.'

'I didn't know lots of girls, I mean ordinary girls did it. I always thought if you did that, that you had to be a, you know, a lesbian.'

Again I couldn't suppress a chuckle at the serious, almost guilty look on her face. 'No Mandy. Just because two girls, or women enjoy pleasing each other it doesn't mean they're lesbians. That's a woman who only enjoys women, exclusively. So, have you?'

The blush deepened and she stared down at the floor, her almost whispered answer barely audible. 'A couple of times. Like you said, when my friend Sandra stayed over or when I went to her place.

It didn't mean anything!' she added as she lifted her head again, an almost desperate look in her eyes.

I put my arm around her shoulders. 'I told you, it's nothing to feel guilty about. Just another form of sexual pleasure. There's no harm in doing it. The question is, did you enjoy it?'

'I suppose so.' Then added more heatedly. 'It was nothing like what you do for me though.'

'That's nice to hear. What about with an older woman, someone more my age?'

'Oh no, never! Just Sandra.'

'Have you ever thought about it? Does the idea appeal to you?'

'You mean with one of the teachers?'

'Maybe. Or perhaps someone else.'

'There was one, the Biology teacher actually.' she said with a trace of a smile returning to her face. 'I really liked her, very much, and sometimes found myself thinking about her in that way, having her hold me, touch me, very, very gently.'

'That's the thing about another woman, she knows from her own experience how best to caress you, much better than a man can.'

'You manage all right.' she replied.

'Again, thank you. But you can understand what I mean.'

'Yes, but why all the interest?'

'I was just wondering if you liked the idea of, well, let's call it a threesome.'

'You mean, you and another girl, woman?'

'Mmm.'

'Seriously?'

'It's entirely up to you.'

'Who? Is it someone I know?'

'Probably.'

'From here then?'

'Mmm.'

'Who is it? You only know your relatives, and I can't think of anyone among them.'

'No, not one of them.'

'Oh shit, tell me who it is Rob!'

'Before I do I need to know that you're at least interested, you're not committing yourself to anything you understand. But as the lady lives here it would be unfair of me to give you a name unless I know you'll at least consider the idea.'

'That's fair. Yes, so long as you are there too.'

'Of course I'll be there.'

'And you like the idea?'

'Yes.'

'I still don't understand how the question even came about. Does she know about you and me?'

'She has a pretty good idea.'

'Is she blackmailing you?' she asked excitedly.

'No!' I said with a laugh. 'Nothing like that. She likes you, and just like me, thinks you're very attractive, and very, very sexy. The idea of being with you excites her, just as it excites me.'

'That's nice. But I still don't understand how you could get around to that kind of talk. Unless.' She paused, her eyes staring deep into mine and slowly the cheeky grin I was beginning to know so well reappeared at the corners of her mouth then spread across her entire face. 'Unless you've been fucking her too. What do they call it? Pillow talk! That's it, pillow talk. You were talking about sex, after you'd finished, I mean after you'd had sex together. That's it, isn't it!' she said triumphantly.

'Yep, that's just about it Mandy. So, as I said before, do you want to give it a try?'

'O.K. Now who is it? Who else have you been screwing?'

'The waitress at the motel, Ros.'

'Ros Beale. Of course! I've heard some of the guys call her Randy, Randy Ros. But she's nice, well anyway she's always been nice to me. What's she actually like, I mean, in bed?'

'A gentleman never discusses such things.'

'Oh come on - if I'm going to be having sex with the two of you I ought to be able to ask that kind of question.'

'O.K. She's very good. Knows what she likes, knows what turns a man on and is prepared to give as much pleasure as she gets herself. You can't ask for much more than that.'

'True enough. Maybe at the same time I can learn things from her.' she added thoughtfully. 'I mean, to add to the things I'm learning from you.

So, when do we have this orgy?'

'I guess that's more up to you than to us. I don't know what commitments Ros has, I got the impression she's pretty flexible.'

'That would make for good sex.' she said cutely.

'That too - but I meant - '

'I know what you mean Rob. Let me think for a moment.

I know.' she added after a few seconds thought. 'Saturday. Sandra and I have tickets for a concert. I could meet you instead, Sandra would cover for me.

Of course she'll want to know why. I'll have to tell her something about you, but I won't mention Ros of course, at least not yet anyway.'