Rider Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll check with her tonight, see if Saturday's O.K.'

'Are you seeing her tonight?' she asked, her face falling. 'After, well, I mean -!'

'You mean, am I planning on having sex with her, after I've spent the day having sex with you?' I interrupted. 'The answer is no, I'm not. But I do have to eat, I'll see her where she works, in the restaurant.'

'Oh, of course!' she replied more happily. 'Even so, if you wanted to see her too, why shouldn't you. It's silly of me to feel, well, jealous I suppose.'

'Even if I wanted to I doubt that by the end of the day I'll have the energy to do anything about it.'

'So, you're planning more debauchery and ravishment are you?'

'If I'm not, I'm quite sure you are.' I replied. Then, looking down at her still naked lower half, added. 'But, just in case somebody does disturb us, I don't think you should advertise the fact quite so blatantly.'

Although she initially resisted the idea of putting her jeans back on again I managed to persuade her that though it would have done wonders for my ego and morale, I didn't think it was a good idea for her to wander around the house without them, reminding her that I wasn't the only one with a key.

After giving me a mock sulky look she took her time wriggling back into them again and as she zipped them up said that if I was so worried about her being seen naked she might have second thoughts about taking them off again, no matter how eager I might be for her to do so some other time. My reply, that if her actions so far were anything to go by, they'd probably fall down of their own accord if I so much as unzipped my fly, got me a rude gesture and a hearty laugh.

'Anyway, apart from anything else, we came here to get a job done, remember?'

'No, what was that?'

'I have to sort through my old things, up in the loft, see if there's anything there that I want to keep.'

'Old stuff! Wonderful! I love rummaging around through old stuff. Where's the way up to the loft?'

'Come with me pretty maiden - I'll show you the way to the loft.' I answered in my most melodramatic tone as I reached for her hand.

Picking up the cue perfectly she answered in a frightened virgin's voice. 'No, no! Not the loft, anything but the loft!'

'Anything?' I boomed.

'Anything! Especially if it has strong sexual overtones, such as rape, or at the very least a significant increase in further ravishment.' she answered with a laugh.

'I'll show you around down here first, just in case you have to make your escape from the mad rapist.' I added as I took her hand and led her from the kitchen, back through to the main hall-way.

'This is what she called the front room.' I said as I opened the door. 'But I used to call it Purgatory.'

'Why?'

'That!' I answered, pointing to the upright piano and the hard, narrow bench in front of it on the far side of the room. 'My aunt was determined I should have some culture, to her that meant playing the piano. It was the one thing she and I could never, ever agree about. She made me practice, I hated every minute of it. That narrow bench became the bane of my life - and my bottom.' I added with a grin. 'The sun could be blazing, the fish jumping, the match about to begin, but if I hadn't done my full hour, nothing mattered. Funny really, in every other way she was an old darling.'

'Never mind, that's in the past now, your poor bottom will never have to sit on the horrid bench again. But look at all the books!' she exclaimed as she turned and saw the floor to ceiling book-case.

'More of my aunt's idea of culture, though I'd rather have read than played the piano any day. But they're nearly all reference books, encyclopaedias, things like that, other than Dickens, Trollop and Galsworthy I don't think you'll find more than half a dozen novels in the whole lot.

Come on, living-room next, then the upstairs, where I used to sleep, dream wicked dreams or think wicked thoughts.'

'And wank yourself to sleep every night I suppose.'

'I was just getting some practice, so that when I met someone like you I wouldn't be a disappointment.'

'In that case you must have wanked yourself several times every night, but let me assure you, it was all worth it.' she added, giving my hand a firm squeeze.

She was fascinated by the things my aunt had acquired and seemed to spend ages picking up and examining various ornaments and decorative bits of bric-a-brac. When we finally made our way upstairs I got the strangest of feelings, as though at any minute I expected to see my aunt appearing out of one of the rooms, but that sensation passed when I took her into the room I used as a boy.

'So this was where you had all those wicked thoughts, and did those wicked, nasty things to yourself.' she said as she sat down on the little bed.

'Yep, that's the spot.'

'I bet she never got the stains out of the sheets.' she said with a grin.

'What charming thoughts you have.'

'I just wish I could see back to then, watch you doing it.' she said in a much quieter voice.

'Really?'

'Yes, really. When I'm on the receiving end the feelings I get are so strong I forget to watch you, your reactions I mean. But I could do that if you were doing it to yourself. Would you do that for me sometime?'

'Masturbate for you?'

'Mmm.'

'It'd be nicer if you did it for me.'

'Oh of course! God I'm a fool! Of course, that would be even better. If the reactions of the boys I've already done it to are anything to go by I think I'm actually pretty good at it. And that way I'd have more control of you. You wouldn't mind me doing that?'

'I'd love it Mandy.' I answered sincerely.

'Great, that's something to look forward to. Now, can I have a quick peek at your aunt's room? Just for a minute, I promise I won't touch anything.'

'There's no need not to touch, I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Come on then.' I said as I gave her my hand and pulled her upright.

She reacted even more strongly to the things in my aunt's room than she had to those in the living-room, loving all the feminine knick knacks, especially the hand-embroidered motifs and sayings that hung on the walls. But eventually she was satisfied and we went along the hall to the spot below the trap-door. When I flicked the switch that turned on the light and pulled down the ladder that gave access to the area under the roof she said. 'You go first. Just in case there are mice up there.'

'A country girl who's afraid of mice?'

'I can't help it, I'm all right with most other things - but not mice.'

'O.K. I'll check, though if I know my aunt there won't be a mouse or a cockroach within half a mile of this place.'

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND

IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE

PLEASE DOYOUR BIT ANDVOTE!!!