Rider Ch. 06-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

She was back well before Ros reappeared and handed me my card and a package that seemed to be too small even for the filmy lace things it contained. "I've used a little tissue paper around them so although I've squashed them very flat they should look fine once she has them on, the warmth of her body will soon remove any small creases."

"Thank you, but I doubt I would notice even if there were any."

"Probably not, I'm sure you'll have other things on your mind at that time."

Just then we heard the curtains being drawn back and Ros returned. "You're quite right, as always Moira, everything fits just perfectly. I only wish I could take them all - but, I'll take these please."

I noticed that both the teddy and camisole were included in what she'd chosen, along with a silky, dusky pink set of bra, french panties and full-length slip that I especially liked the thought of seeing her in. As Moira took the things and went to wrap them Ros gave me a quick kiss.

"What's that for?"

"For being a gorgeous male. It's not every man who'd give up a day on the beach to go shopping with a woman."

"But then not every man is invited to a lingerie shop by a very sexy woman." I answered, returning her kiss with one that was a good bit stronger and which made her put her arms around me, and the ensuing, increasingly passionate clinch went on until we were interrupted by Moira coming back again.

"Sorry to spoil the fun folks! Sexy underwear in the shop is one thing, sexy activity is quite another, I'm not sure I'm licensed for that." she said, grinning broadly when she saw our embarrassed looks as we broke apart. "So, what's on your agenda for the rest of the day? Or shouldn't I ask that?" she added when she saw Ros and I quickly exchanging furtive glances.

"It's not a day off for me, I have to get back to work this evening Moira, so, lunch, then, well, we'll see. Maybe a movie Rob?"

"Maybe." I answered fairly unenthusiastically, and the tone in my voice brought a deep-throated chuckle from Moira, then she went back behind the counter, felt around beneath it and handed something to Ros.

"Be our guests." Then turning to me she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and said. "I really hope I'll be seeing you again Rob, and please remember what I said." Then as we turned to leave. "Have fun kids!"

When we were outside I naturally enough asked Ros what Moira had given her. "I'll tell you over lunch, I don't know about you but I'm famished." Then taking my hand she added. "I know a nice little place, not too expensive and as it's not far to walk we can leave your car here.

By the way, what did Moira mean, when she asked you to remember what she'd said?"

I grinned and repeated her own words back to her. "I'll tell you over lunch."

The restaurant was, as Ros had said, nice and not too expensive, specialising in Italian dishes, which had always been a favourite of mine. Having ordered a glass of wine to drink while we scanned the menu, we placed our orders, then relaxed.

"It must make a change being on, shall I say, this side of the counter Ros."

"Yes it's nice being the customer. Though it's sometimes hard not to make comparisons, particularly when the service is bad. But they're always nice here, friendly efficiency, that's what I like to aim for."

My response triggered a warm smile and made her dark eyes sparkle happily. "You've certainly been more than friendly to me - and I've always found your service extremely efficient."

"Ah but then you've proved to be a rather special customer."

"Are you referring to the size of the tip?"

"Tip, shaft, balls, the whole package." she answered with a quiet giggle. Then after a brief pause, adding in a more serious tone. "Even more importantly, you're a really nice guy Rob."

"Yes we do get on well together don't we. That is, when we're not simply clawing each other's clothes off."

"You'd better not try clawing at the things I've just bought, they're not made to take that kind of treatment."

"They will receive as much consideration as I'm able to muster, but given that the sight of you wearing them will probably turn me into a drooling monster, I won't be able to accept full responsibility for any damage incurred."

"You do like what I've bought? You're not just saying you do? To please me I mean."

"No Ros, I think they're absolutely stunning, each one of them. And I'm sure Mandy will too, and being female, she'll also be green with envy."

"I was certainly keeping in mind what I thought she would like but it was your reaction I was really thinking about. Though if it had been for just you and I - and if I'd had enough money, there were a couple of other things I'd have bought." she said wistfully and I thought about producing the small package in my pocket but just then the waiter brought our lunch and the momentary opportunity passed.

We ate in silence for a while, then when the edge had been taken off our hunger and we began to eat more slowly we chatted about general things. I'd noticed the couple at a table off to one side of the restaurant, they'd come in some time after we had and although the girl was extremely attractive it was the man, or rather his behaviour that had caught my attention. Nervous, almost furtive. I'd seen how his eyes scanned the restaurant, as though looking for someone, but with a look that indicated the last thing he wanted was to actually see them there. Then he'd refused the first table offered, pointing to the one off to the side, which was partially hidden by a decorative plant. Even then, it was impossible to miss the way he kept looking around, as though checking that he hadn't missed noticing someone that he didn't want to see - or, as I guessed, that he didn't want to be seen by.

"Have you noticed the boss and secretary Ros?" I asked quietly.

Her eyes flicked to the side and then back to mine and she smiled. "Yes, edgy isn't he."

"You'd think he'd be too busy getting the girl ready for the proposition he's going to make to be worried about anything else."

"Maybe he's already made it, and lunch first was part of the deal."

"Could be. But he's so worried it hardly seems worth the effort."

"Maybe she's really good, or he's really smitten by her, she's quite stunning isn't she."

"I suppose so, in a rather superficial way."

"I bet you wouldn't say no, if she made you an offer."

"I certainly would, well at the moment anyway." I answered with a grin. "I'm very happy with what I've already got, and certainly couldn't handle any more."

"Ah but what about their situation, doesn't that make you a bit envious?"

"What situation, hiding in corners in case someone sees them?"

"No! That he's presumably got somewhere to take her, maybe he's booked a motel room. What could be nicer after a good lunch, than taking her to bed."

"Taking you to bed. That would be much nicer, for me I mean."

"Really, you fancy that do you?" she asked with a cheeky grin.

"I fancy you just about all the time. But right now, well, let's just say, although my cock's been going up and down all morning, for the last half hour or so it's been rock solid.

How about you?"

"Apart from anything else about you, and there's plenty, I've been wanting to feel you inside me since breakfast. I got really wet at Moira's, while I was trying the things on for size I imagined you standing there, watching me, getting excited. And right now, to put it crudely, I'm as horny as hell!" Then with a mischievous gleam in her eye added cryptically as she reached down for her bag. "And fortunately there's something we can do about it." Then, having found what she was searching for, said as she placed it on the table. "Look what I've got!"

It was a key case and her eyes sparkled as she watched the expression of confusion appearing on my face. "Moira's flat." she explained in a whisper. "Bill's at work, Moira's in the shop, they have a spare bed-room, with a double bed in it. Are you interested?"

"Let's see how efficient this place is at getting our bill ready, then I'll show how interested I am, you clever, clever lady!" I responded excitedly, the unexpected thought of having a bed to ourselves for a while, stirring up all the unsatisfied appetites that the events of the morning had aroused.

When the waiter saw how anxious we were to go he responded as efficiently as I'd hoped he would, making me wonder how many times a week he saw couples who suddenly wanted to rush off somewhere together. As we had to pass the boss and secretary on our way out I couldn't resist pausing beside them and as he looked up to see why, saying quietly. "Have fun, we're going to!" Hoping for the girl's sake that my brief comment didn't completely destroy his fragile libido.

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND

IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE

PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers