Rider Ch. 10-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

Her slower, much more deliberate pace intensified the sensations I was already getting and even though her orgasms had made her cunt slippery, as it flexed from her continuing contractions my cock felt as though it was being squeezed by wet velvet fingers. The combination was so strong the only response I was capable of were the grunts of pleasure her body forced out of me.

Then I suddenly heard myself make a sharp hissing sound as I sucked in a deep breath, holding it as my straining body tensed, before expelling it slowly in the form of a moaning wail that grew stronger as I felt the boiling semen finally beginning to surge.

As she saw my reaction she lifted herself high, somehow clamping her pussy-lips around the bloated head of my rearing cock, then paused for a moment. Timing it perfectly she drove herself down just as the first load seared up through it, increasing the pressure behind the force that jetted it high up inside her. Then, as I writhed and bucked at the force of the climax, she matched her timing to mine and as my cock spewed, she pumped it, again and again and again until I was certain she had finally drained my balls of every drop.

By then we were of course both gasping for breath and it was only then that I realised how heavily we were both sweating, some of hers running down between and over her still heaving breasts, dripping down on to me from their spiky tips.

As my shuddering convulsions slowed and finally stopped and my aching muscles relaxed I pulled her down against me and, still locked wetly together, we rolled over to lie side by side, quietly cuddling and, sometime later, drifting off to sleep.

*

Chapter 11

Dangerous Curves

Perhaps understandably, we overslept. Ros was in a panic when she woke me. "Rob, Rob wake up! We have to rush, I'll be late for work!"

I struggled up out of the dream I'd been having, looked at the time and as I sat up, saw she was quickly putting her clothes back on, when she saw me move she headed for the bath-room. "I'll only be a minute, then I'll help you re-make the bed."

We exchanged very few words as we bustled around, getting our things together and tidying the place up, Ros took the key back and only stopped long enough to thank Moira and explain our hasty departure, then we set off, taking the faster, main road back to the motel. Once we were under way she relaxed, half turning towards me as she reached out, rested her hand on my knee and said.

"I'm sorry about the panic, but I hadn't expected to fall asleep."

"No harm done Ros, we'll be back in good time."

"That's not what I meant. I meant I'm sorry we had to rush things like that, I'd hoped we have more time together, instead of wasting so much of it on sleeping."

"We made the very best use of the time we did have." I answered, dropping one hand to give hers a warm squeeze.

"True - it was lovely, thank you for giving up your day on the beach."

"I should be thanking you, for being such an exciting woman, and such a wonderful lover."

"We do seem to hit it off very well in that department don't we."

"That's putting it mildly Ros."

We fell silent for a while, each thinking their own thoughts, apart from the still vivid memories of the events of the day, I found I kept thinking about what Ros had suggested for the following Monday, the modelling show she was going to put on for me. Having seen her in one of the things I'd bought for her I was better able to imagine how she'd look in those she and Moira had picked. Given how thoroughly I'd been drained, twice, that afternoon, it seemed ridiculous, but I found those images were starting to produce a heavy feeling down between my legs.

"Penny for them." she said suddenly, breaking into my erotic thoughts.

"I was thinking about you." I answered after a momentary pause.

"May I ask what in particular?"

"For one thing, just how much you turn me on. Then I suppose I was sort of anticipating next Monday night."

"My show, or my cooking?" she asked with a cheeky grin.

"Oh the cooking of course." I replied with a chuckle.

"I'd better warn you, it's not that hot."

"But I'm sure the show will be."

"You could very well be right. So, what actual thoughts were you having?"

"I was trying to visualise you in some of the things you bought."

"Any one in particular?"

"Not really, they're all very, very sexy. But maybe the set, the dark pink one." I added after a short pause.

"That's probably the most modest of them."

"Perhaps it's the fact that there are two layers to take off."

"You mean, sort of prolonging the excitement?"

"Mmm, something like that."

"So does that mean you're more turned on by thoughts and anticipation, than you are by a blatant display? Like this for instance?"

As she spoke she lifted herself, pulled her skirt up to her waist, letting me see that she had nothing on beneath it, then slid her bottom forward, spread her legs apart and lay back in the seat, the mass of dark, curling hair contrasting sharply with the soft, pale curves of her belly and thighs.

I felt the car swerve as I stared down at her and quickly looked up from the tempting display, easing down from the speed we'd previously been going at. "Phew! I nearly lost it then - that's a fairly dangerous thing to do to a man."

"Maybe, but that doesn't really answer my question."

"About what's the biggest turn-on?"

"Yes."

"You know that's almost impossible to answer. Different things at different times. A minute ago I couldn't imagine anything sexier than the thoughts I was having." Pausing as I took another brief look down at her, noticing that the fingers of one hand were lazily combing through the curls and drifting up and down the inside of her thighs. "But when you do something like that, well the reality sort of swamps the previous thoughts. It must be the same for you."

"Of course. I've been thinking about today, all the nice things we've done, how sweet you've been, and how strong." she added, giving me a warm smile. "Those thoughts gave me a nice warm feeling. I was also thinking about tomorrow night too, imagining seeing you and Mandy together, and what she would be like with me of course. Then, as I felt myself getting a bit hot I remembered that as the panties I had on this morning were a mess and I wanted to keep the new ones you bought me for special occasions I hadn't bothered to put any on.

As you said you'd been thinking about me displaying myself for you, I thought, why not give you one now."

I immediately remembered the thought I'd had that morning, about finding somewhere to stop for a quickie, but a quick glance at my watch told me that there just wasn't time. "O.K. - you've proved your point, but as you can't keep your promise I think you'd better cover up again."

"What promise?"

"The one you gave me this morning, on the way to town, about a road-side quickie."

She chuckled as she recalled what had happened. "I could oblige with a blow-job. While you keep driving I mean."

It was a very tempting offer, but after a few seconds' hesitation I thought better of it. "Let's keep it for another time. Just cover up for now."

Once she'd readjusted her skirt we fell silent again for a while and as I made a conscious effort to push away the thought of her naked pussy I realised just how much I enjoyed being with her. "You know Ros, as I said a little while ago, in a way I wish we hadn't arranged to meet Mandy tomorrow." I suddenly blurted out.

She turned towards me and gave me an odd look, a half-smile crinkling the corners of her lips, her expression one of surprised pleasure, but it was the look in her eyes, those dark, limpid pools seemed deeper, somehow wiser, as though she understood something I wasn't even aware of.

I found myself held in their steady, searching gaze for what seemed a very long time, finally being released as she turned back to look at the road ahead before asking in a soft voice.

"Why's that Rob?"

As I still wasn't really sure why I felt as I did I mumbled something about how much I enjoyed being with her, just the two of us, didn't really need or want someone else there. She turned and looked at me as she had a few seconds earlier. "I think I understand, and it makes me happy to know you feel that way. But maybe we'll only have this one chance, and once she's there we'll both enjoy it, I promise you. And don't forget you'll have me all to yourself Monday night.

Anyway, you may find you feel a bit differently in a few hours, if you have a visitor I mean."

"If I do and she's coming round for anything more than just to let us know about what's happening tomorrow, I'm afraid she's going to be rather disappointed."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll feel a bit differently once she's there, I've no doubt you'll find you can rise to the occasion!" she responded, reaching across and giving my crotch a quick squeeze. "If I were you, when we get back to the motel, as you've had such a, well, let's just say, such a busy day, you'd better have a bit of a rest, just in case."

Having dropped Ros off at the motel I drove round to a nearby service station for petrol then returned, parked the car and went up to my room. As I opened the door I was so deep in thought that I nearly missed the envelope that had been pushed under it. It was a note from Mandy and although it was short, from the number of exclamation marks she'd used I could tell how excited she'd been when she wrote it.

Her friend would be back at her usual training yard, Mandy was looking forward to seeing me watch her. She said that while she was riding Champ she was going to think about the ride she'd had on me, and that she planned on using the same excuse as she had the other evening, coming up to see me after she'd had her evening meal. The way the word 'see' had been put in quotation marks, underlined and had several of the exclamation marks after it, told me exactly what she was coming for. The fact that she'd only remembered to add as a PS that everything was set for Saturday evening, told me what her priorities were and what she expected of me.

Right then, as I'd said to Ros, after the delightful but energy sapping events of the day, I wasn't at all sure that I was in fit condition to cope with a full-blooded and apparently insatiable teen-ager. But there wasn't a thing I could do about it, so, remembering the advice she'd given me, having set the trusty alarm clock I stripped off and slipped into bed, hoping that as it had before, an hour or so's sleep, followed by a shower and then a bite to eat would refresh and maybe even re-invigorate me.

*

Chapter 12

An Insatiable Visitor

The nap and shower certainly helped, but nowhere near as much as the sight of Mandy and Champ working together below me when, a couple of hour's later, I stood out on the balcony looking down at them. As there were several others also practising, Mandy had to concentrate on what she was doing but she still let me know she knew I was there by glancing up from time to time and giving me an occasional warm smile.

Watching the way she held her body as she guided Champ around and over the various obstacles reminded me of both the way she had ridden me and also of the fantasy she'd described and in spite of the sapping effects of what Ros and I had shared during the afternoon I found my cock responding to both the remembered images and the reality below me.

When the practice session was over, Mandy used sign language to indicate that as her note had promised, she'd see me later and I returned to my room to have a drink and watch a bit of TV before going down for dinner.

Although the small number of cars parked outside the motel rooms indicated there were very few overnight guests, as the restaurant was relatively crowded I presumed many locals used it for a night out and the friendly banter between tables soon confirmed that. Although Ros was kept so busy that she wasn't able to stop for a chat I was able to let her know that Mandy was dropping by after dinner, to arrange things for the following evening. The look she gave me told me she well understood there'd be more to Mandy's visit than just arrangement making and once again I found I was in some ways wishing it was Ros I'd be seeing, not Mandy.

Almost as though she could read my thoughts, the expression on her face softened and before she hurried on to the next table she whispered. "Just make sure you eventually get some sleep lover."

'Lover'! That was the second time she'd used that particular term of endearment, and I found I really liked the sound of it.

As I wasn't sure what time Mandy would be coming over I hurried through dinner and giving Ros a parting, probably somewhat guilty smile, went back upstairs to wait for her.

It seemed I had no sooner shut the door behind me than I heard a soft tap on it and when I reopened it she quickly slipped inside. "Did you get my note?" she asked anxiously as I reclosed the door.

"Yes, great news."

"Everything's worked out perfectly. You didn't mind me writing it like that?" she added a little anxiously.

"No of course not, why should I mind?"

"I was so excited when I wrote it that I got a bit carried away. Thinking about it afterwards I thought I might have gone a bit too far. Anyway, I'm glad you didn"t think I had." Then, as though wanting to change the subject she asked. "So, what did you do today?"

"Ros and I went shopping."

"Shopping, what for?"

"You'll see tomorrow night, we went shopping for something for her to wear."

"What did she get?"

"Underwear."

"Just underwear?"

"I think she's probably already got plenty of other things but she just wanted something new, something special, as a woman you should understand that."

"Yes I suppose so. So, is that all you did, shop?"

I paused before I answered and saw the momentary look of disappointment on her face when I said. "Not exactly, no."

"Ah, I thought not, but don't worry I won't ask for all the gory details." she responded and I heard a distinct note of false brightness in her voice as she continued. "But as I can't stay too long, and thinking you probably found time to get together and that after that you might need a bit of, shall I say, encouragement, to get you going again I mean, I remembered something you said the other afternoon.

So, why don't you sit down for a bit, let's see what you think."

Having aroused my curiosity I did as she suggested then watched as she went over and turned on the radio, changing stations until she found one playing disco style music, then disappeared into the bath-room. She wasn't gone for more than a few minutes and when she reappeared she'd taken off the jeans and sweater and was wearing the outfit she wore for her dancing classes, the body-hugging tights and leotard.

She immediately picked up the beat of the music and began to dance for me and as she moved the outfit stretched, fitting even more tightly to the excitingly rounded curves of her body as she twisted and turned. Although the leotard tended to slightly flatten the natural upsweeping curve of her breasts, that was offset by the way the tights clung like a second skin to the rounded cheeks of her bottom and exaggerated the long, slim length of her legs.

Her sensual movements were almost hypnotic, triggering thoughts, images and memories. The memory of how it had felt when we'd fucked the first time, in the stable. How, as she'd felt our climax approaching she'd wrapped those legs right around me, pulling me harder down against herself. The images and fantasies I'd had about her riding me, controlling me with her firm, slender thighs. And the memory of the even more spectacular reality of her doing that.

And as I watched the increasingly sexy display she was giving me, in spite of the climaxes I'd already had that afternoon, I felt my cock coming back to life.

When the music came to an end Mandy did a full split, giving me a chance to see how deeply the narrow crotch of the leotard cut up between her thighs and in the silent pause she turned her head and looked up into my eyes, then asked. "Am I exciting you?"

"Very much."

"Remember what I said when we were up in your old bed-room?

I had to think for a moment, to clear my head of the thoughts that had previously filled it, then what she'd said came back very clearly. 'So this is where you had all those wicked thoughts - and did those wicked, nasty things to yourself.' Then she'd added. 'I just wish I could watch you doing it sometime'

When I nodded she said. "So, why not get your things off? Then while you watch me, I can watch you do it."

As I stood and started to undress the next piece of music began, slower but with s similarly driving beat and as she began to move in time with it I felt a series of powerful surges welling up from deep inside me. Stepping out of my trousers and pulling down my pants gave my already semi-erect cock room to grow and as I watched her increasingly suggestive movements and saw her in turn staring at me, I felt it starting to stiffen.

"Aah yes. Now do it, please." she said as she saw it hardening.

Doing as she'd asked, I curled my fingers around the shaft and began to stroke it for her. In some ways I felt a bit odd, I'd never done it to myself while someone was watching me. It had always been something I'd done in private, sometimes out of sexual frustration, often just because it felt so damn good. But, seeing the effect that watching me had on her soon dispelled that slight feeling of embarrassment.

Although she continued dancing for me she also watched intently as my cock grew bigger, the colour of the head darkening as I continued to slowly stroke and squeeze. Then, although she still kept time to the music, her movements changed from being sensually provocative to positively raunchy.

Once that piece of music came to an end, she stood still, and while still staring down at my cock, she pulled the leotard down off her shoulders.

I saw that her nipples were swollen, spiking, and as one hand slipped up to fondle her breasts, the other slid down to crotch. "Did you like that?" she asked in a hoarse whisper. "

"You can see how much I did."

"Mmm, I like the thought that I can do that to you. And watching you do it is very, very exciting." she added in a lower voice. "But, as I said, what I'd really like is to be able to see the expression on your face, I mean when you get really excited, you know, as you come. Can we do that?"

"Of course, if that"s what you want."

"I'll just get out of these things first." she said, and as she peeled the leotard and then the tights off herself and saw my cock jerking higher, added in a softer voice. "I want to see exactly how you do it."

"You said you'd already done it for other guys, several times."

"That"s true, but that was different, they were just over-heated boys. I don't think it really mattered what I did, I"m sure that just having me touch them was enough to get them off. I want to know what you like, what feels best."

So although I know it sounds a little bizarre, we stood there, just a few feet apart; me stroking my cock, while Mandy fondled her breasts and slid and vibrated her fingers up around her pussy.

Although I couldn"t see what she could, see exactly what her fingers were doing, I think that even if I hadn"t had the stimulation of my hand to excite me, just knowing that she was turning herself on from watching me would have given me more than enough impetus to reach a climax. As it was, what we were doing, coupled with the raunchy display she had already given me, and the tighteningly excited expression on her face as she continued working herself up, was more than enough to quickly get me close to one. And the realisation that she was getting so turned on by just watching my reactions greatly magnified the physical thrills I was giving myself and only a minute or two later I heard myself groan as I felt my cock starting to throb.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers