Rider Ch. 10-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I promised we would."

"O.K." she answered, giving me a sulky look.

It proved to be even more difficult than I had thought it would be, mainly because Mandy seemed determined to tempt me to do otherwise by flaunting herself provocatively. But luckily it wasn't long before our food arrived and we sat down to eat and although she didn't seem to be very hungry I certainly was and as Ros had been quite right about the quality of the meat I tucked in with gusto.

Naturally enough she wanted to know what we had planned for the evening and seemed surprised when I said that we hadn't got anything planned. But then I added that I thought it might be best if I leave them alone together for a while. "Not too long, just a bit of time for you to chat, get to know each other. I didn't think you'd fancy hopping straight into bed with a relative stranger." I added with a smile.

"That sounds like a good idea, but what will you do?"

"Oh just go for a bit of a walk, it's a lovely evening."

"You won't stay out too long, will you."

"No, don't worry, the thought of the two of you here together will make it hard to stay away for long."

After we'd finished eating and I'd put the dishes outside the door I turned on the TV and although we sat supposedly watching it I don't think either of us actually knew what we were looking at. If Mandy's thoughts were, as I suspected, very similar to mine, she was too busy trying to imagine what was to come.

So the time we had together between finishing dinner and hearing Ros's knock on the door actually passed quite quickly and having let her in and repeated what I'd said to Mandy about giving them a little time to get to know each other I closed the door behind me and went out into the warm evening air.

As I walked I tried to imagine what might be happening back at the motel. I felt sure Ros would take her time, not attempt to hurry things along, they'd probably spend quite some time chatting, getting to know each other. Ros saying how much she had been attracted to Mandy, how she had often wanted to talk more intimately with her, but that she hadn't been sure of her reaction, that she was delighted that my visit to the town had brought them together like this. Perhaps, as she felt Mandy's initial nervousness melting she had begun to touch her reassuringly.

But while that was going on I knew they'd each be looking the other over, as women always do, and that Ros would be trying to imagine what was beneath the simple but attractive outfit Mandy had on. Maybe that's how it would start, with Ros making a comment about the lacy bra she could see glimpses of through the blouse, Mandy replying by saying I'd told her about the shopping trip that Ros had taken, then each agreeing to show off what they had on.

Although I felt sure I knew what Mandy was wearing I had to imagine what Ros had settled on out of the things we'd selected and wondered if it was the dusky pink set I'd said was my favourite. Mandy would probably be a little bit envious when she saw it, not realising that although what she had on was much less sophisticated, her youthful body didn't need anything like that. That Ros would be delighted and, just as I had been, immediately aroused by the innocent sensuality of the sight of her in the scanty bikini panties and the lacy bra.

They probably wouldn't say anything for a minute or two, perhaps turning so they could see each other from all angles, letting their hands run over themselves, perhaps trying to imagine how the other's hands would feel when they finally touched each other.

Would they embrace at that stage, take the first tentative steps while still wearing something, or would Ros suggest they should show each other what lay beneath? I couldn't decide, but somehow felt sure it wouldn't be too long before they ended up on the bed, naked in each other's arms.

Once they had got to that stage Ros would undoubtedly take the lead, slowly leading Mandy through her new experience, in no rush, taking much longer to arouse her than I would have had the patience for. I knew how much Mandy would love every second of what was being done to her and could imagine her reactions as her level of arousal steadily rose. I pictured Ros caressing Mandy's breasts, the light touch of her fingers quickly arousing their pert nipples, and knew that once under way, Mandy would soon respond, exploring the fuller curves of a mature woman for the first time, that their mutual caresses would quickly become more confident and much more intimate.

I also found I was getting excited by just imagining what was going on - and began to wish that either I had stayed to watch, or that the thoughts I was having weren't making my cock ache quite so much.

Eventually of course Ros would slip further down the bed, gently parting Mandy's legs and begin to work her way up to and around the tender pussy high up between them, that I felt sure by then would be wetly pouting. But even then I doubted that Ros would rush things, probably using a combination of light touches with her fingers, lips and tongue to slowly caress every tiny part of Mandy's thighs, belly and the soft, fleshy mound beneath - still carefully avoiding the clitoris itself and ignoring the fact that Mandy would by then be arching herself upwards.

But as the mounting tension rose and Mandy's gasps of pleasure grew louder, more urgent Ros would relent and make the next move, sliding her hands beneath Mandy's bottom and, as she lifted her, burying her face high up between those silky smooth thighs and finally beginning to flick her tongue over her pussy.

But even then she'd take her time and I could imagine that what she did with her mouth and tongue would drive Mandy wild with both pleasure and mounting frustration. Then, having decided either that she'd got Mandy as keyed up as she was going to get or simply that enough was enough Ros would finally let her tongue flicker over the sensitive ridge. I pictured Mandy's body tensing and her knuckles whitening as her hands suddenly gripped Ros's head, spreading her thighs even further apart so she could pull it tighter against herself. As her orgasm grew, Ros's lapping tongue would ensure that before one peak diminished another had begun, making Mandy let out a steadily rising wail of pleasure, having to jam the back of one hand hard against her mouth to muffle the sounds that threatened to grow even louder as her climax went on and on.

When Ros had finally finished with her I felt sure she'd remain kneeling between Mandy's legs, resting her head on the soft curve of her stomach as Mandy lay there gasping for breath. But, in time, as her breathing gradually returned to normal, she'd stir - and start to do for Ros what she had just done for her.

I don't know how long I walked around the deserted streets, maybe three quarters of an hour, maybe longer but it was as though what was happening back at the motel was being transmitted to my subconscious because when I returned and quietly opened the door I found the room in semi darkness, lit by only one of the bed-side lights, but that was quite sufficient to let me see what was going on.

Just as I had imagined them, they were up on the bed together, Mandy kneeling between Ros's wide-spread legs, her mouth obviously hard at work on her pussy.

It was obvious from the grunting sounds Ros was making that she was rapidly approaching a climax and as I discovered that just watching them was doing wonders for my cock I couldn't resist getting at least a little involved in the action.

I moved closer and stood beside them, at first just running my hand down over the curve of Mandy's buttocks, feeling her tense at the unexpected touch, then relaxing as my fingers drifted down between her thighs. Her pussy was wet and swollen and as I slipped two fingers up inside then slid them in and out of her I felt it responding and heard her making gurgling sounds of pleasure. When I bent down and licked the valley between the cheeks of her bottom, making her wriggle and squirm, then stiffened my tongue and began to tease the tightly wrinkled hole, I felt the lining of her pussy tighten around my fingers.

Perhaps my stimulation of Mandy in turn increased the intensity of what she was doing to Ros, maybe it was just that she had been right on the brink of her release anyway, but it seemed only seconds after my tongue began probing that I heard her moans of pleasure reach a crescendo. That and the feel of my fingers and tongue working on her pussy and arse must have been sufficient to trigger Mandy's climax too because only a few seconds later the more muffled sounds of her release mingled with Ros's.

Giving them time to come down from their mutual highs and my cock to lose some of its almost painful stiffness I refilled their glasses, went into the bath-room, undressed and slipped into a bath-robe. When I returned a few minutes later they were stretched out side by side on the bed, sipping their wine.

I fixed myself a drink then stood looking down at them, the mere sight was enough to set my heart racing and send blood surging back into my cock. One blonde, one dark, one lithely sensual, one voluptuously sexual. One young and eager, one mature and confident. Both happy to give me the maximum amount of physical pleasure, both hungry for what my body could do for theirs. They smiled happily at me and each other as I grinned down at them. "It didn't take you long to get to know each other then." I said.

"Did you really think it would?" Ros answered.

"But thank you for the, er, well, the helping hand." Mandy added.

"And it doesn't look as though either of you got to show off your new underwear for very long."

"That's true." They replied in one voice.

"Mandy looked so stunning I simply couldn't keep my hands off her." Ros added.

"I know the feeling well. In fact I'm suffering from a double dose of it right now." I replied and wondered why that gave them both a fit of the giggles.

"We can see that." Mandy answered and when I looked down I saw why my comment had been unnecessary, without me being conscious of it my rising cock had pushed aside the edges of the bath-robe and was pointing straight at them, quivering as it continued to fill and harden.

Turning to Ros, Mandy said. "As I said earlier, I really do want to see that in action."

Ros gave her a smile, then got up off the bed and came towards me. "I presume you've no objection to giving an exhibition performance for the young lady." she said quietly as she slipped her arms around me.

"None whatsoever." I replied as our lips met.

And that's exactly what we gave her, an exhibition performance. As Mandy slid off the bed and slipped my discarded robe over her shoulders, Ros and I lay down beside each other, our hands roaming over each other's body as we kissed. I was already so turned-on, by what had been going through my head during my walk and from what I'd experienced on my return that I was more than ready. Ros, her appetite perhaps only whetted by what Mandy had done for her, made it obvious that she was as eager to feel my cock inside her as Mandy seemed to be to see it. So not surprisingly it was only a matter of a few short minutes before I was kneeling between Ros's wide-spread legs, my cock slowly driving in and out of her already sopping pussy.

At first Mandy moved around us, staring at my pistoning shaft from first one angle then another, every now and then making remarks to herself. "Awesome!" "So powerful!" "God that's exciting!"

But, perhaps remembering how good my fingers had felt, as Ros made it clear she was approaching her climax, she began to join in. At first by caressing Ros, fondling her breasts, squeezing the already jutting nipples, then as Ros's reactions to what we were doing for her grew even stronger, kneeling on the floor beside the bed and slipping her fingers lower, down across her belly, through her already matted pubic hair and finding the swollen, hardened ridge of Ros's clit.

The combination of my pistoning cock and Mandy's fluttering finger-tips soon took Ros over the top, she writhed and heaved herself up at me, letting out a sharp grunt as her orgasm started, which turned to shriller cries of increasing delight as Mandy and I continued ministering to her heightened needs.

Mandy looked up at me. "You must be pretty close to coming too." she whispered softly, her eyes immediately dropping back to watch my cock once she'd seen from my expression that I was. "Let's see if this makes it better then." she added under her breath.

With that she reached her free hand around behind me and I groaned as I felt her fingers gently close around the tightly swollen sac, then tentatively at first and in time with my thrusting, she started to rhythmically squeeze it. The combination of that and what Ros's cunt was doing to my cock as the contractions from her apparently endless climax continued, soon triggered the start of my own and as Mandy urged me on with her hand and Ros with her pussy I felt the surge rising higher and higher, and then a split-second later, ripping up through me.

I pounded even harder down into Ros, watching her body shuddering each time I drove deep inside her, hearing myself grunting as Mandy's fingers augmented the force of each blast as load after load of boiling semen exploded out of me.

When we were finally done I rolled off her and while we lay panting for breath beside each other Mandy went to the bath-room for a damp cloth and a towel to clean us up.

"That was great, really great!" she said as she wiped the sticky coating off my cock and balls. "Now I'll know what it actually looks like when someone's fucking me - and that'll make what I'm feeling even better."

"Just don't expect every guy to be like Rob, Mandy." Ros warned as she rolled on her side and gave me a kiss. "He's pretty special. And I don't just mean the size of his cock, but much more importantly, what he does with it."

"I won't, but if I can hang on to the picture of him doing it to you I'll be able to use it to get myself off with someone who's neither as big nor as good."

"She's not just a beautiful girl, she's smart too." Ros said with a grin. "Now, I could do with another glass of that wine."

Ros slipped into a light robe she had brought with her and as Mandy had commandeered mine I hooked the towel she had been using around my waist before crossing the room for the bottle.

"I don't know about you Mandy but I think that makes a man look really sexy, I mean, with a towel around him like that." Ros said as I returned to fill their glasses.

"I've never really thought about it, I've only ever seen my Dad in one, oh and boys at the beach of course. But I know what you mean. I wonder what it is that makes it sexy?"

"I think it's that we know that it's pretty easy to get at whatever he's got underneath it."

"Mmm, yes, you're right. Tempting isn't it."

"Right this minute there isn't very much at all, so I wouldn't get too excited ladies."

"Ah, but knowing what you're capable of we both know there soon will be, and wondering just when that is only makes it even more interesting."

"We'll just have to keep our eyes on the towel Ros, watch out for a tell-tale bulge."

"And when you spot it, exactly what did you have in mind." I asked.

"Oh, we've already decided on that." They replied in virtually a single voice.

"Really? When?"

"While you were having your walk. It was one of the first things we talked about." Ros answered. "We agreed it would be a bit silly to find ourselves thrashing around, getting all hot and bothered because nobody was quite sure what to do, that things would go much better if we agreed beforehand, so we did."

The detail women talked about never ceased to amaze me but I made no comment about that, simply saying. "I see, so I don't get a say in things."

"We didn't think you'd mind Rob." Mandy said uneasily.

I gave her a reassuring grin. "It's all right, I'm just winding you up a bit, whatever we do together is great for me. But, do I get to find out beforehand or is to be kept as a surprise?"

"Which do you prefer?" Ros asked.

I took a few seconds to answer, wondering whether it would better to spend the intervening time imagining whatever situation they had come up with, or leaving my mind free to imagine a whole range of scenarios. It wasn't a hard decision. "Keep it as a surprise. Now, what else did you talk about?"

"Oh the rest was just girl talk. Clothes, guys, stuff like that."

"Clothes, that reminds me, which of the things you bought did you end up wearing tonight Ros?"

"The camisole and panties, do you remember them?"

"Of course I do, a brick-red satin." I answered, remembering that out of all the things she and Moira had put on the counter for me to choose from they'd been the first that I'd selected. I recalled how they'd felt in my hands and that at the time I'd tried to imagine how they'd feel when filled with Ros's warm, luscious curves.

"She looked stunning Rob. You must get her to wear them for you sometime."

"I can imagine." I answered and turning slightly so Mandy couldn't see it, gave Ros a wink and added. "Hopefully I'll get to see them quite soon."

"I thought Mandy looked absolutely delicious in what she had on, I loved the blouse - but what was underneath was even better. You really are a very lovely girl." she added as she turned and gave her an affectionate smile.

In some ways it was odd that after being as physically intimate with each other we could sit there, just talking to each other, especially as we knew that before too long we'd be doing it again. Yet, even though my eyes kept drifting to the tantalising glimpses of breasts or legs each of them provided as they shifted their positions, and my mind kept wondering which of the various scenarios I could imagine the three of us getting into, they had actually decided on, we did just that, we chatted.

But although it started out innocuously enough, in time of course the talk came around to sex. Mandy didn't want to waste the opportunity of having two far more experienced people to talk with to find out whatever she could and although Ros and I both kept our replies as light-hearted as possible, as we got deeper into the subject I could see that both of them seemed to be getting a little edgy. I don't mind admitting that the closeness of two of the sexiest women I had ever met, coupled with the fact that as time passed the pictures that had been flashing into my head became increasingly graphic, brought on a slowly increasing feeling of heaviness between my legs.

Noticing that their glasses were empty I got up to refill them and as I did that Ros's eyes dropped, smiled up into mine then she turned to Mandy and said. "It looks as though he's getting interested again." And as I bent to fill Mandy's glass she reached out and tugged the towel off me, exposing my already thickened cock.

Her eyes widened and after a second's silence she looked up at me and said just one word. "Already!" Then, having given it another long, hard look, went on. "I thought it would take you much longer to start to get another erection."

"There's obviously a fair bit you have yet to learn about this man Mandy." Ros said with a broad grin. "He doesn't just have a big and skilful cock, it's also very resilient, and virtually insatiable."

Mandy gave her a grin, then her expression changed as she looked up and asked. "Would you like me to help make it really hard now Rob?"

Anticipating how she intended to do that I gave her a tight smile and nodded, moving closer as she shifted forward in her seat, then she reached out and lifted my cock to her waiting lips. As she sucked it into the warmth of her mouth and ran her tongue around the head I stroked her hair, then gently holding the back of her head I began to slowly rock back and forth, the feelings triggered by her lips slipping up and down the shaft quickly lengthening and stiffening it.