Rider Ch. 10-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

Ros watched quietly for several minutes as the growing length slid in and out of Mandy's mouth and only when she saw it was fully aroused interrupted us by saying. "It looks as though you are enjoying that as much as he is Mandy, but I think that's enough for now. Let's get ourselves organised."

With that she got up, slipped her robe off and went across to the bed, lying down face up, her feet at the top, her head right at the end of the bed. Mandy looked up, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she gave a final, much stronger suck then pulled back, took my bath-robe off and went to join Ros on the bed. Positioning herself the opposite way around, with her bottom facing me, she got up on all fours, her hands and knees straddling Ros.

Ros wound her arms around Mandy's legs, her hands running up and down the backs of them, up over the tight curve of the full cheeks and then down the valley between them. Then as Mandy's head bent down between her own thighs she said - "Come on Rob, don't keep us waiting too long." - and put her mouth to work on Mandy's pussy.

So that was their idea, while they were licking and sucking each other, I was to fuck Mandy, I liked it!

Moving across to join them I stood at the foot of the bed, my cock jerking higher as I looked down at them and then as I moved closer, Ros unwound one arm from around Mandy's thigh and, slipping her fingers underneath it, guided the head between the already wetly pouting pussy-lips and with just a gentle shove I slid it inside them.

In spite of the fact that she had her head buried between Ros's thighs, her mouth busily slurping her pussy, I heard Mandy making muffled gurgling sounds of satisfaction as she felt the length of my shaft sliding up inside her. Once all the way in I stood still for a few moments, giving Mandy the opportunity to adjust her position, and myself time to anticipate the pleasures that were to come.

During that pause Ros pushed herself a little further down towards me and brought on the first of those thrills, her mouth closing around my balls and gently sucking them. Those sensations sent fresh blood coursing through me and I felt my cock throbbing and surging, stretching the lining of Mandy"s pussy as it grew even bigger.

I guessed from the way Mandy initially wriggled about that she was having trouble taking the growing mass of it, but it must have also been triggering deeply exciting feelings for her because then she began to cautiously rock herself backwards and forwards, as though urging me to start actually fucking her. I needed no encouragement, taking a firm grip of her hips I began to slowly thrust in and out, and as my actions made it almost impossible for Ros to continue sucking my balls she returned her attention to Mandy's pussy instead.

As I gradually increased both the speed and power of my thrusting the muscles up along the sweep of Mandy's back flexed as she absorbed the force of each forward stroke and I could tell from her other reactions that she was finding the combination of what we were each doing for her quite sensational.

Of course Mandy wasn't the only one experiencing such feelings, from the muffled sounds Ros was making it was obvious that her pussy was being very well taken care of by Mandy - and I certainly had no complaints, the excitement of the thought of having two women at once magnifying the intensity of the physical thrills I was getting.

But with two of us determinedly pushing Mandy towards her climax it was only natural that hers was double whatever excitement Ros and I were each experiencing. I could tell from Ros's increased activity that she was doing her part and tried unsuccessfully to imagine just what it must feel like for Mandy, having her clitoris licked and sucked so vigorously, at the same time as having her pussy jammed full of my pistoning cock.

So it wasn't surprising that she reached her climax first and even though I had been anticipating and preparing myself for it, when it finally hit her the sheer force of it took me by surprise. Her body momentarily froze, then convulsed so violently that I had to hang on even more tightly as it ripped through her, and as it did, I felt her cunt drawing my cock even deeper.

Ros and I unselfishly redoubled our efforts, each wanting to make sure that Mandy's orgasm was as good as we could make it for her. Then, as the force of it finally waned, knowing from her own experience how painfully sensitive Mandy's clit must be, Ros let her head drop away, leaving it to my still thrusting cock to provide whatever continuing stimulation Mandy still needed.

At first I thought that having had her face buried up in Mandy's crotch for so long she was going to take a well earned breather, but after a few gasping breaths she pushed herself down the bed and having tested their tightness with her finger-tips, got her head between my legs and again went to work on my balls with her tongue and lips.

The combination was electrifying. Mandy's still spasming pussy gripping my plunging cock while Ros did her best to keep pace, her tongue licking and whenever she got the opportunity, her lips closing around one or other of my achingly swollen balls.

Then, when I felt sure there was nothing else either of them could do to heighten the sensations I was feeling, Ros inched herself even further down the bed, until her head hung over the end of it. Curling one hand around the base of my shaft, on the next backstroke she pushed me back far enough for my cock to slip out of Mandy's pussy, then angled it down so that when I jerked forward again, it was into her wide open mouth.

With her head hanging down like that she could take virtually all of me and I pushed forward until I felt my cock nudging the back of her throat. Her mouth produced completely different sensations to those I'd been getting from Mandy's slickly tight pussy and when, after half a dozen thrusts she guided me back into Mandy again I understood what she had in mind for me. I was to alternately fuck Mandy's pussy and Ros's mouth and as each produced its own uniquely thrilling sensations, shifting from one to the other was absolutely phenomenal.

So, as Mandy was treated to the heightened excitement of having my cock intermittently punching into her, stimulating her to work even more feverishly on Ros's pussy, my brain was being repeatedly flooded with the distinctly different sensations.

I felt sure that Ros had been doing her best to hold back her orgasm so she could orchestrate our activity, but the thrills Mandy had been generating for her finally grew just too strong and, leaving me to power in and out of Mandy's pussy I heard her making a series of loud, grunting gasps as it finally welled up, then felt her body shuddering beneath us as she felt the full force of it surging through her.

Then, as though it had been waiting for that signal, I finally felt my own climax approaching, my achingly full balls drawing tightly up against the base of my cock, the rest of my body tensing as muscles grew taut and my thrusting faster, driving even deeper.

Mandy's back arched in reaction to the increasing force of my actions but she somehow managed to keep her head down, her mouth apparently glued to Ros's pussy and her slurping sounds mingled with the rising groans and grunts of pleasure I heard myself making as it got closer and closer. But when I felt the first load searing up through me and I slammed myself even harder and deeper into her cunt she was forced to arch herself even more, pulling her head up and giving a sharp cry as she felt it blast high up inside her.

I don't know whether what Ros did next was something she had planned to do all along, or whether it was just a spur of the moment idea. Realising that in that position she didn't have the strength to overcome the power behind my forward thrusts she achieved her objective by pushing Mandy forward, and as my cock pulled free, curling her fingers around it and angling it downward. As my body continued its frenzied, jerky thrusting, I found I was fucking her hand, and the hot, sticky semen pumping out, was being sprayed all over her face and breasts.

When we were all finally done with each other Mandy rolled over on to her back beside Ros and as I stood looking down at her I could see just how powerful her own orgasm had been. Her face and neck were deeply flushed, her spiking nipples an even darker red, her breasts rising and falling as she gasped for breath and, down between her loosely sprawled legs, the matted pubic hair split by her wetly swollen pussy-lips.

Ros lifted herself upright, turned and sat on the end of the bed, grinning as she evenly spread the gouts of semen I'd spewed out, and there proved to be more than enough to coat not only her face and neck but also both prodigious breasts.

"How about getting us another drink Rob, I think we could all do with one."

"Before or after your beauty treatment?"

"Oh before please, it'll take a few minutes to dry." adding as she turned to look down at her. "This is something you should try Mandy, it's terrific for your skin."

Mandy had been too busy recovering from what Ros and I had done for her to know what she was talking about so as she opened her eyes Ros indicated the glistening coating. "Semen, spread it evenly, let it dry and leave it on for as long as possible. It works like a face-mask and because it's full of protein it's really good for your skin. Even though yours doesn't need it yet, you should try it some time."

Having poured the drinks I disappeared into the bath-room and gave myself a bit of a wash, for a few moments re-living and marvelling at the fantastic sensations I'd just experienced. When I'd finished, Mandy also took the opportunity to freshen herself up and as I could see by then that the film had dried I sat quietly, sipping my drink and enjoying the sight of Ros's unashamedly naked voluptuousness.

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND

IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE

PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers