Rider in the Rain

Story Info
Secretary caught in the rain gets used.
1.3k words
3.98
99.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bizguy
bizguy
2 Followers

I 'm driving by the train station when I see her. It's windy, rainy but sensually warm for November – the weather a left-over from the tropical storm hundreds of miles away on the Gulf Coast. She crosses at the taxi stand huddled in a brown coat with a furry lining – short brown hair already a little wet from the mist bare legs and, surprise, wearing flip flop sandals. She must have been saving her shoes from the rain but she must be cold – it's erotic seeing her bundled up but her legs bare, the manicured feet exposed in November. I turn around and drive by a second time – she's bypassing the taxis and waiting to cross the busy avenue.

I debate stopping then, too many people around, but on the other hand she might feel safer that way. Instead, I go the next light and turn into the little park area between the train station and the neighborhood thinking she may be planning on walking home. My heart races a little when I see her waiting at the light.

Stopped a few feet up from the intersection I see her approaching on the sidewalk, the bare legs wet now. She looks cold. I pretend to be on a call and try to catch her eye. I wave before she reaches the car to catch her attention and pretend to say goodbye on the phone.

"You look cold!" I tell her as I hang up.

She smiles and keeps walking.

"Hey," I say, "why don't I give you a ride before I head back to work?"

She hesitates and I know she would never consider it normally but she is shivering. I give her a smile and gesture to the car.

"Heat inside!" I say.

"Okay," she says, "you sure you don't mind? I'm not going far."

"Not at all"

She gets in and I feel my cock throb seeing the pale legs and the wet toes curling against her sandals. I turn the vents on her and crank up the heat. She shivers and says, "Oh, that heat feels good."

We start driving and she tells me it's a few blocks up. We chat – she was in New York for the day and just got back. I point towards her feet.

"Your poor feet," I say, "you must be freezing!"

She laughs. "My shoes got wet in the City so I pulled these out but it's really cold out there! I don't think I can feel my toes anymore!"

I laugh. "Is that black or red toenail polish? I ask.

She looks down smiling. "It's like a dark red," she says. "Now it just looks like a mess!"

"You look gorgeous," I say. "But cold!"

When she smiles, I reach back and hand her a blanket, draping it around her shoulders at a traffic light. I feel her shoulders through the coat.

"Thank you," she says. "That's sweet."

It starts raining harder when we pull up in front of her apartment building. "Your feet are gonna get colder," I say as we look at the rain.

She looks hesitant about getting out. She is sitting with her feet curled under her and I gently tug at her feet. She looks surprised.

"Here," I say, "let's warm them up a bit before you go out." And I cup them with my hands feeling the soft chilled skin.

She flinches for a moment but I keep my hands gently on her ankles and she relaxes. I knead the arches a bit and she's silent suddenly. I feel her feet warm under my touch.

"Better?" I ask.

"Yes," she says. She bites her lip and I know I have her.

She wiggles her toes against my fingers and I let my fingers slip up to her ankles and caress her calves. She sighs and I let my hands drift up to behind her knees and just touch the backs of her thighs. She leans back against the seat and I let one of her feet graze against my hardon through my pants. She doesn't pull away and I push her foot against me through the pants.

"Oh," she says. "Oh."

"God, you are beautiful," I tell her and stroke her wet hair. She closes her eyes and I run my hands up her thighs to her hips and cup her ass. She moans and I let a finger graze across her pussy mound, feeling the heat coming up from her. I push my fingers against her clit.

"Don't," she says. "You're making me crazy."

"You're making me crazy," I tell her and find her clit under her panties. It's swelling and I feel her pussy lips getting slippery under the panties. It's dark outside now and pouring rain. She leans back in the seat and I move her seat back and finger her clit under her panties.

"Oh my god," she says. "What are you doing to me?"

'I'm making you wet," I tell her. "Are you wet for me?"

Oh, God, yes," she says. "I can't believe I'm doing this – "

I'm working her clit now and she's lying back whimpering, not caring that her legs are open. "Tell me to finger fuck you," I tell her.

"Mmmm," she says, "finger fuck me, please finger fuck me."

I push a finger inside her feeling her cunt contract. I push it in deep-there's no place for her to go and she stops backing away and let's my finger sinks in as she moans.

"Please," she says, "you're going to make me come."

"Do you want to come?" I ask her fingering her clit with my thumb while shoving two fingers in and out of her. "Tell me."

"Oh, god, yes, I want to come, please, I want to come."

My cock is out now and move quickly between her legs as she starts to shudder, her clit hard, the cunt getting tighter. I put the head of my cock between her cunt lips fast before she can protest and, still finger her clit, push it in.

"Uhhh," she grunts. "No, uhhhh."

I can feel her cunt gripping me and finger her clit harder as she doubles over from her contracting cunt.

"Come for me you hot bitch!"

"Uhhh, god!" she whimpers.

"You like being my hot bitch?"

She nods, whimpering and I shove my cock deep inside kiss her hard pulling at her wet hair. She half screams into my mouth and I shove my tongue in her mouth while I pull her legs up over my shoulders.

"You fucking bitch," tell her.

Her feet are up at my face and I kiss them, smell them, suck the painted toes into my mouth while I pound her cunt.

"Look at you, you little bitch, you're getting fucked now, walking around with your bare legs and feet in the rain, did you think you were going to get fucked this way? Did you?"

She shakes her head weakly no, the force of the thrusts knocking her head against the seat repeatedly. I grab her wet hair and pull her face up so I can look at her taking my cock.

"What do you do bitch?" I ask, "what do you do for work?"

"Secretary," she gasps, "I'm a secretary..."

It's too much for me, the idea of this little secretary bitch being fucked right here in my car and I know I'm going to come in her.

"Tell me," I whisper in her ear, "tell me you're getting fucked!"

"Mmmmm," she whimper, "I'm being fucked, I'm being fucked – no!"

She feels me stiffening against her as I unload deep inside her, letting out every bit of cum for her, in her as I hold her against me. I keep fucking her while I cum, the smooth wetness intensifying the spasming of my dick in her. It's been a rough fuck, she'll be sore. I pull out, seeing the sperm dripping out of her cunt. She's crying a little when I open the door to let her out. She's unsteady on her feet as she bends over to slip on the flip flops again and walks stiffly to the door of her building. I think about the sperm inside her. I think I'll be back to find her again

bizguy
bizguy
2 Followers