Riders Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand dips down between her thighs as she slips two fingers inside, coating them with her juices then moving them to her clit to rub vigorously. She hears him moaning that he wants her, and suddenly feels an aching emptiness that needs desperately to be filled. She lets his cock slide out of her mouth and moves up to straddle him Their eyes locked as she grasped his hard erection in her hand, and lowers herself deliberately on to him. Then riding him, her hips raising up and down, slowly at first, building in rhythm steadily. His hands squeezing her breasts, hers covering his as she raises up, pulling on his shaft, his rod like steel in her, dropping quickly impaling herself on him again and again as he thrusts upward. Until the orgasm rips through her, shattering her rhythm, her head tossed back, her long tresses brushing against his thighs, her body bathed in the moonlight shining through the window. Her spasms trigger his, as his cock jerks wildly inside of her, flooding her walls with his seed.

They hold each other tight as their bodies start to calm; the holding turning to caresses as they stay together. Not letting go...

12