Riding Bareback Ch. 2

Story Info
Jen and friend bargain for a ride.
2.1k words
4.39
231.7k
56
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer and Sherrie had been best friends since grade school when they would ride their horses together. They were about to become seniors in high school and were looking forward to getting their own cars and driving all over the country. Sherrie's horse had died 2 years ago but Jen still rode everyday. She did not, however, ride near Ajello's Bluff since the spring, when she was raped by Bob LaRouche while riding up there. He had taken her virginity and come in her mouth and pussy. By the end, she had given in and let him take her however he wanted to. She hated him but, her body had turned on her and she had come five times during the ordeal. Sherrie knew nothing about it. In the months since, LaRouche had fucked Jennifer five more times. It wasn't exactly rape anymore. He would catch her alone and she would give in without a fight.

Sherrie was on track to become class valedictorian next year. She was still a virgin and thought Jen was too. They were both 18. Sherrie was 5'8" and 120lbs. Her blonde hair hung like silk around the sides of her face and spilled out on her shoulders. If brushed in front it would just reach the tops of her small breasts. Although just A-cups, her tits were perfectly shaped and sat high on her chest. Her long, flat stomach flared into the curve of her hips. Her legs were long and lean, ending in a beautiful, heart-shaped ass. Although very sexy, she usually wore long skirts and sweaters, effectively covering all except her exquisite face. Most guys in school gave her a wide berth since she was so much smarter than they. She really wasn't stuck up, but that was her reputation.

Jennifer was shorter, standing 5'4" and 105lbs. Her sandy brown hair turned blonde in summer. Her body was most schoolboys' wet dream. Firm C-cup breasts, shapely shoulders, thighs, ass; everything was perfect. Always in jeans and cowgirl boots, a bit of her natural smile had left since that day on the bluff. Bob had told some of the guys on the football team of his conquest and now they would occasionally rub against her in the hallway or grab her ass at her locker. Jen tried to ignore them rather than make a scene at school.

Tonight the two girls were at the county carnival. Jen's older brother dropped them off and would pick them up later if they called his cell phone. Their folks did not give them a curfew since they thought Billy was with them. Sherrie was wearing all white, tennis shorts and T-shirt. Her shirt was cut off short, showing a few inches of her belly. White socks and sneakers left most of her legs bare to the summer night. Jennifer wore a faded denim top, buttoned once and tied in a knot below her breasts. Her long hair was braided in a single ponytail. Sherrie had convinced her to wear a skirt for once and loaned her one of her own, black and pleated. Although short for Sherrie, on Jen it reached the knees. With her boots on Jen looked the part of a country singer.

Once Billy dropped them, he went to the bar. When Jen called, Billy was drunk and couldn't go anywhere. They were on their own.


"How are we getting home, then?" Sherrie complained.

"Don't worry, we can find a ride." Jen was ever the optimist. "There are lot's of kids from school here. Someone must have room." The girls lived out in the woods, quite a ways from town. After walking around the carnival again for an hour, they had no luck. All the girls were on dates or did not yet drive. They got two offers, one of which was in the back of a livestock trailer. The other was with Kyle and Gerry, two friends of Bob LaRouche from the football team. Jen didn't want to go with them, but Sherrie accepted before she could say no. Jen was very nervous about getting in the car with these guys.

Kyle was a cornerback, 6' and 190lbs. He was an outgoing, Irish partier. He was popular and good-looking. Gerry was the starting running back. He was a deceptive 200lbs and stood only 5'10". He seemed shy for a football player but he could have been low key on account of his skin color. Sherrie thought he was intelligent and well spoken, for a black man. Both were friendly, but both were tight with LaRouche.

On the ride it all started. Sherrie and Jen rode in the back of Kyle's '82 Monte Carlo. It was a two-door, so the seats had to be moved forward to let them in. The guys checked out their legs, as the girls climbed in. A mile down the road Kyle asked Sherrie what they could pay for gas.

"We only went to the carnival cause it wouldn't cost anything." She replied. "I'm saving up to buy a really nice car like this one." They all laughed at that one, except Jen.

After negotiating back and forth, it was settled. First, the girls offered to pay a few bucks next week. The guys countered with; "You can get out here." Eventually it was agreed that upon arrival at each girl's home, she would make out with one of the guys for 5 minutes.

Sherrie's house was first and she was nervous. "A little harmless kissing, that's all," she kept telling herself, "and only for 5 minutes." She had done that before.

Kyle parked up the road, just out of sight of Sherrie's house. She rode on his side of the car so she was his. As she got out of the car, she was shaking. Kyle closed the door and gently leaned her against it. The window was partially open so they could hear Jen call "Time."

Kyle pressed his lips to Sherrie's and quickly opened her lips and probed her
mouth with his tongue. He caught Sherrie of guard with his aggressive pace, but he didn't have much time. His hands were on the sides of her face and he pushed them up through her hair. She caught her breath and he ran his hand down her arm to her waist. As he bit down on her neck he ran his hand up her stomach under her midriff shirt. Sherrie was startled and tried to stop him, grabbing his wrist.

"Feeling you up is part of the deal, besides, it's only 5 minutes. How far can I go in 5 minutes?" She relaxed her grip on his wrist and prepared herself for him. As he planted a long kiss on her lips, he ran his thumbs under her shirt and lifted it above her tits. He massaged each mound through her bra but was not satisfied. He quickly pushed her white bra up her chest and for the first time Sherrie felt a man's hands on her naked breasts. She was breathing heavy with the excitement. As her chest heaved, Kyle found her hardening nipples and squeezed them between his fingers. He gave them a gentle but firm tug and Sherrie gasped.

From inside the car, Jennifer saw Kyle's right hand reach up Sherrie's back and deftly unhook her bra. It wasn't covering anything anymore, but it was in his way. Kyle then pulled the waist of Sherrie's shirt up over her head leaving her exposed to the night. Sherrie was shocked. Her shirt and bra were now stretched over her shoulders and behind her neck. Kyle pushed her head back and ran his tongue down her tightened throat and onto her left tit. He pinched her right nipple with his fingers as he bit and tugged her left one. Her feet were sliding out from under her as she leaned her weight back on the car. This was getting out of hand.

Sherrie tried to get hold of the situation and begged, "Time?"

Gerry called out, "Three minutes to go, you're doing great." He then leaned over the seat to eye Jennifer's legs in her skirt. Jen twitched nervously and tried to pull down the hem. It only pressed her breasts together making them tight against the fabric. Watching her friend getting mauled was making her nipples harden, too. She realized now that she wasn't wearing a bra. Gerry noticed too.

Sherrie moaned, both from the amount of time left and the treatment she was receiving. Kyle took it as acceptance and slid a hand down to the snap on her shorts. Sherrie's hands met him there and she gave him a pleading, sad expression, mouthing the word "No." She was afraid to say it aloud for fear of appearing childish. Kyle ignored her and unsnapped and unzipped her shorts. Without wasting time he pulled back the band of her panties and pushed his right hand in. Sherrie pulled at his wrist to stop him but couldn't. He whispered in her ear, quiet but menacing.

"Let go Sherrie, I won't hurt you. We don't have much time."

She relaxed a little and he pushed her arms back to rest on the car door. She resigned herself to a few minutes more of this.

Kyle knelt down and ran his palms up Sherrie's legs; he squeezed her knees and pushed them apart a few inches. Then he rubbed up the inside of her thighs and into the bottom of her shorts. When she didn't stop him, he pulled her shorts down to her knees and quickly had one hand on her panty covered pussy and the other gripping her ass. Sherrie let out a grunt and grabbed his hands.

"Alright, that's enough, Stop it!" She was panicked. "Please…"

"Hold still, there's still time left and your still mine." Kyle voice sounded mean now. He turned her around and pushed her bare tits against the window. Gerry couldn't look away as Kyle pushed one hand into the back of her panties massaging her ass, and the other around to squeeze her hard nipples for the audience in the car. "Time left?" she grunted more than asked.

"One minute to go."

With that his fingers left her tit and pushed into the front of her panties. As he expected she was getting moist. He whispered in her ear as he pushed her lips apart and slid his middle finger into her pussy. Sherrie leaned heavy on the car with her mouth hanging open as he worked his middle finger past the second knuckle and stirred her like a cool drink.

"I bet you're a great fuck, aren't you honor student? Do you like this?" He pulled his finger back tracing the outline of her clit and then plunged two fingers back into her slick opening."

"You bastard." was all Sherrie could gasp between breaths. She never felt so wicked.

"If I had more time I would fuck you right here, would you like that?"

Sherrie grunted a "No," but her body betrayed her with a shutter.

"No you don't. Don't come without me." Kyle pulled his fingers back and Sherrie followed them with her pussy trying to hold on. Her hands were on the roof of the car, her tits were on display for Jen and Gerry and her shorts were around her feet. Kyle had nearly fingered her to an orgasm, but had stopped short, purposely. She felt Kyle step back to admire her there. As she caught her breath she heard him say, "Now that was worth a ride."

Gerry had called time and she had not heard. She couldn't decide whether to pull her shorts up or her top down. Once she had gotten together a little, Kyle pulled her aside and kissed her again. She turned away, having gotten her senses back.

"I could have fucked you right there, you know? You would have let me. The next time I find you alone, I will, and you won't stop me then. You really liked this. I bet you'll have your hands down there as soon as you get home, won't you?"

Sherrie couldn't say anything. She stood with her arms crossed in front and her head down. She was never so ashamed and yes, she would finish herself when she got to bed.

"I'll give you a choice before you go." Kyle waited, and soon Sherrie lifted her eyes to him. "You can fuck me now, or you can fuck me later. But, if you chose later, I want you to know, Gerry and I will both fuck your good friend Jennifer, tonight." He let that sink in for a second and said, "Are you a friend? Or will you walk away? Jen will never know."

Sherrie pleaded with him with her eyes, "Just 5 minutes, she gets the same deal."

"She'll be bent over the hood with Gerry's cock in her within two. Dressed like that, I bet she knows it coming."

Sherrie looked at Kyle, and then through the back window at Jennifer. Then she turned and walked toward home.

Kyle smiled and said, "See you real soon, Cherry."