Riding Bitch

Story Info
He meets her then eats her.
2.3k words
4.41
17.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bareman
bareman
38 Followers

I had sneaked the few beers I had with me onto the beach along Lake Michigan when she rode up on her Harley. It was a smaller model, but the fact she was piloting her own machine impressed me. I couldn't see her well behind the sunglasses and the helmet, but she was dressed in a form fitting tee shirt and jeans that showed off her slightly thick but shapely figure. When she took off her helmet and shook out her dark shoulder length hair, I was immediately interested.

I kept an eye on her as I discreetly (I thought) sipped on my contraband suds. She found a public water fountain, but grimaced after taking a drink, and began to stretch, working the kinks out of her back from riding. Evidently I was looking at her a little too closely, because she walked toward me across the sand.

"I could sure use one of those beers you're trying to hide, if you have one to spare," she said with a smile.

I grinned back at her. "I thought I was being discreet, but obviously I was mistaken," I replied as I reached into the cooler. "I thought my can cozy would camouflage what I'm drinking, but I guess it didn't."

"It was doing okay, but I can spot a Bud from a hundred paces. It's a hot day on the road and the water in that drinking fountain tastes like shit."

"You'll have to keep it hidden, because this is the only can cozy I have," I told her as I handed her a cold beer. "By the way, my name is Tim."

"That won't be a problem. I won't have to hide it for long." She took a long pull before sitting down on the sand. "I'm Sally, and I am grateful for your generosity. That tastes good!"

"How long have you been riding? It's a hot day, and I'm sure the sun really has the asphalt baking."

"I had a late breakfast in Traverse City this morning and headed this way, so I guess it's been a couple of hours straddling that Milwaukee vibrator," she grinned.

"No wonder you're in such a good mood," I laughed. "That's the way to get your day started out right!"

"You have no idea. Riding that thing has been known to really get me going. It's not like I can't pay attention to my riding, but there are times I have had to stop to cool down a bit for my own safety. It doesn't pay to let your mind wander."

Now she really was getting my attention, and I offered her another beer, which she gladly accepted. We sat there for about another hour, bullshitting and flirting, and before long, my six pack was gone.

"Oh this sucks," I told her. "Now I'm going to have to break camp just to make a store run to get more beer so I have some for tonight." She looked at me quizzically, so I explained. "I'm camping at the campground just over the dunes, and I have a small motorhome, so not only is it my camp, it's also my transportation. That's the bad thing about a motorhome...you either have to walk, or haul along other transportation, or break camp every time you need to go someplace."

"Well since I helped drink up your supply, I could take you to the store on my bike if you want. I've only had a couple so I can ride safely, but after that I had better give it some time to get out of my system."

"That would be great," I said. "I really hate having to break camp just to get a six pack, and I've had four, so I'm not real crazy about driving that wide ass camper when I've been drinking. I just came here by myself and thought six would get me through the day and evening, but it's always nice to have someone to drink with."

"The thing is, if you're gonna ride bitch, you have to be my bitch," she said with a wink. "Are you sure you're up for it?"

"Oh yeah, I think I can handle it. Tell you what, I don't think we should try transporting the cooler on your bike, so how about if you meet me at my campsite? It's number 33."

"Okay, I'll see you there in just a few minutes." With that, she headed toward her bike, giving me the opportunity to check out her round ass in those great jeans. I grabbed the cooler and headed for my motorhome with a chubby, wondering if she was serious or just messing with my head, but looking forward to finding out.

I had just grabbed my wallet when she pulled up in my camp. I threw my leg over the seat and settled in behind her and we were on our way just that quick. She smelled great; a heady mixture of perfume and sweat, and I was getting a bit stiff as I lightly gripped her hips with my hands. I didn't pay any attention to the five mile ride to the store; I was too busy enjoying the close contact with Sally.

"Are you going to stick around and drink a few of these with me?" I asked as we entered the store. "I'll want to get more than just six if you want to hang out."

"If you don't mind me being around for a while," she replied. "I'd be happy to hang out if I'm not imposing, but I'll need time to sober up some before I ride again."

With that settled, I grabbed a eighteen pack and a couple of steaks, thinking we might just as well make a day of it. The ride was a little trickier on the way back. I held the beer and the sack with steaks in my right hand and actually had to hold on tight with my left hand as we made the ride. I was more acutely aware of her body as I pressed against her, and my mind was racing with the possibilities of what lay ahead.

"Welcome to my humble abode," I said as we entered the motorhome. It's small but comfortable, with a couch that folds out into a bed, as well as a kitchen, dinette, and bathroom. "Make yourself comfortable and I'll get the beer and steaks into the cooler." She had taken a spot on the couch and removed her shoes by the time I got back inside with fresh beers for us both.

We sat and chatted and drank a couple of more beers apiece, the conversation continuing the flirty tone from the beach. "You really handle that bike well," I told her. "How long have you been riding?"

"I used to ride with my boyfriend and got the bug to have my own bike a few years ago. He didn't like the idea of me having my own bike, so that really put a crimp in the relationship. He wanted me to keep riding bitch for him, but I decided I'd had enough of that. Speaking of which, you were a big talker earlier. Are you ready to back it up?"

My grin told her all she need to know. She reached over and grabbed me by the back of the neck, pulling me in for a deep kiss, her tongue exploring my mouth as she took charge. She plundered my mouth for several minutes before I tried exploring her body with my hands.

"Unh, unh," she told me, pushing my hands away. "You're my bitch, not the other way around. I want you to get naked for me."

I was a bit confused by the turn this was taking, but who was I to argue when a hot woman wanted me to get naked? Standing up I met her steady gaze before pulling my T-shirt over my head. Her eyes didn't leave mine as I unbuttoned my shorts and let them drop to the floor. I was now totally naked in front of her, and only then did she drop her line of sight to check out my body. My cock was engorging with blood and swelling as she looked me over.

"Turn around for me," she said, motioning with her finger in a circle, indicating that it was a complete circle she wanted.

I did as she instructed, feeling both extremely vulnerable and highly aroused. By now my hard on was standing at full mast. "Not too bad, I guess. I've had better. Last night in fact...and this morning too, now that I think about it. We'll just have to see how you do with your pretty mouth," she said with a devilish grin.

By now I was feeling a little uncertain, but when she crooked her finger to call me over, I came obediently. By now, she was leaning back on the couch and unfastening the button on her jeans. She looked at the floor in front of her and I instinctively knew she wanted me to kneel there.

"Pull them down," she said, raising her hips off the couch. I did, and her white cotton panties came into view. The crotch area was wet, and her dark bush was clearly visible, as well as her thick cameltoe.

"Give me a kiss." We both knew exactly where that kiss was to be, and we both knew I would do exactly as she said. As I neared her pussy, I was overwhelmed with the aromas of sex. Although she had been riding and sweating, it was obvious she had been fucked that morning and whoever had done the deed had deposited a heavy load of cum in her hot cunt.

Puckering up, I began to plant kisses on her bush area before moving down to the labia. I could taste her, but I could also taste the leavings of her lover. I was intoxicated by the smells and flavor and began to lick her pussy through her panties with long sweeps of my flattened tongue. I could feel the bump of her clit as I passed over it again and again.

She was responding with gentle moans and by holding onto my head as she began to guide me to where she wanted me to pay attention. Once again she lifted her hips and this time I knew what she wanted without her needing to tell me.

Her thick black bush and hairy labia came into view as I pulled the panties down, but this time instead of putting her feet back on the floor, she pulled them up and planted them on the edge of the sofa. When she let her legs fall open, she was completely on display to my greedy eyes and available for my hungry mouth. She took a handful of my hair and pulled me to her hot slit, and I fell to the task of cleaning her like a starving man.

In addition to the long sweeps with my tongue, I paused to suck on her clit periodically, followed by fastening my mouth over her hole and sucking as I tongue fucked her. I was getting globs of her lovers cum out of her, and she was more and more vocal in encouraging me to continue.

"I knew you'd be a good cunt licker you bitch. I knew it as soon as I saw you. Eat my pussy you cum loving whore!"

Her dirty talk only served to spur me on, and my hard dick was dripping and desperately needed attention. By now she had cum several times, and finally she pushed my head away from her. We were both panting, but she saw the desperation in my eyes.

"Go ahead," she told me. "You can jack off, but catch your cum in your hand. You're going to eat that up too."

That definitely surprised me, but by that time I was too excited to argue. I sat back on my heels, furiously stroking myself as I looked at her glistening cunt, all red from the oral attention I had given it.

"Look at my eyes, bitch, not my pussy," she snapped. As I did, her eyes seemed to see all the way into my soul, as if she knew all the dirty secrets stored there.

Very soon I erupted, splashing ribbons of hot cum into my upturned palm. I couldn't remember a time when I had cum so hard or so much, but I followed her instructions and didn't spill a drop. I sat there for a moment, panting from the exertion, then, still looking her in the eyes, I put my hand to my mouth and slurped up my hot sticky spend. Without having to be told, I licked the remainder clean.

Seeing this brought a smile to her face. "You did all right for your first time. Play your cards right and you might get a chance for more practice. I have a position for a good pussy licker...oh, you're in that position right now."

That was two years ago. Sally still likes to go out and pick up big-dicked studs to give her the good fucking she likes so much, and then she comes to me to get her pussy cleaned and soothed by my talented tongue. Once in a while she lets me fuck her too, but usually she just wants my oral attentions. I have grown to love it too. I know that's the way I can satisfy her best. And I like it most when she's been riding her Harley, because she's even wetter and tastier when that Milwaukee vibrator has been working its magic. She still lets me ride bitch sometimes too. I never feel closer to her or more submissive, than when we go out on the bike. Sometimes she even finds a horse-cocked stud to fuck right in front of me, and then puts me through my paces in front of him. Damn, I love my life!

bareman
bareman
38 Followers