Riding Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my head to look at Mom. She smiled and took my head in her hands and pressed her warm lips to mine, snaking her tongue inside my mouth as I fucked her mother. After a while she broke of lingeringly and glancing at the window jumped from the bed to stand naked at the window giving me an almost perfect silhouette of her glorious motherly shape with her narrow waist accentuating the broader hips and that beautiful ass sat atop the long silk sheer of her legs.

I began pumping hard into Grandma then she asked in a juddering voice. "What you starin' out the window fer, girl? "

Mom turned into a girlish crouch. "Snow Momma. It's snowing. It's a white Christmas." And then she whirled back to watch the large flakes settle on the pane and window ledge.

"Huh. Snow." Umphed Grandma, fitting each word in between the thrust of my cock into her slit. "Anyone'd -- think -- that -- girl ain't -- seen -- weather beforeooooo. Like that, Like that boy. I -- sure hope -- you ain't fixin' -- to come -- in your -- Grandma -- yet."

Mom turned from the window and walked deliberately across the floor, swaying those hips and swinging those perky nipples at the end of her swelling chest. She stood in front of Grandma then turned to face the mirror. I'd never seen Mom in this sort of mood before because she bent her back, caught hold of her own ankles and kind of fell backwards onto Grandma's face.

"Eat this Momma. Eat me and I'll give you some of what I give your Granddaughter." She offered, her face looking back from between her own legs. "Eat it Momma."

Grandma's tongue flicked deep into her daughter's pussy and I increased the jerking into Grandma making her face and tongue rise and fall, up and down her daughter's ass and cunt.

Then Mom turned again. "Now you're gonna get it, Momma. Jimmy, sit back."

I laid my shoulders to the wall and Grandma began a rocking motion on my engulfed cock. Mom put the flat of her hand on Grandma's chest, between her long titties and slid her fingers down over her belly across the slick wet skin. I propped myself on my elbows to look in the mirror and Mom stepped aside so that I could get a good view. Then Mom knelt one knee on the bed and placed her other hand on the wrinkled skin on the small of Grandma's back.

Mom looked at me with the devil in her blue eyes as she crooked her fingers into Grandma's hairy slit. Then she took a hold and began gyrating the palm of her hand all around. Pressing the flesh of her swollen cunt lips against the nub of her clit. "Fuck her now Jimmy." She ordered. "Just little ones."

I did as she said and felt the strange sensation of hot pussy and greasy knuckles against my cock. Grandma never made a sound. In the mirror I could see her closed eyes and slack jaw and hear her rasping breath. Almost growling with lust.

Mom leant in close to Grandma's ear as she slid the other hand down Grandma's back towards her ass. She whispered: "If you're having this." She gripped her Mothers cunt hard, Grandma growled. "You gotta have this too." She slid the middle finger of her hand into Grandma's ass. Grandma yelped. "And this." Mom whispered as she slipped another finger beside the first. Grandma howled and her old body shuddered and shook, sending ripples cascading down her titties like a flesh avalanche, while I watched in the mirror.

* * *

June watched Mike's hungry eyes through the veil of her white/yellow hair feeling her brother's hot breath on her ear as he peered over her shoulder into the v of her shirt.

"Merry Christmas." Terry whispered while his fingers pushed the first button of her shirt delicately through its fastening. He paused and pulled open the cotton to reveal the freckled flesh of her shallow chest.

June slid a little further down the seat and watched Mike's hooded eyes flicker back and forth between her exposed chest and the just revealed tops of her stockinged legs. She saw him tilt his head slightly and smile as he glimpsed the fastenings which led to her garter belt.

Terry undid the second button and pulled open June's shirt to look inside. He turned his head and raised his brows at Mike. Mike stretched his neck in frustration at what Terry could see but that he couldn't. Hearing Mike's enthusiasm alive in his voice when he reeled off his own wife's bust measurement, Terry knew that his sister's small breasts would be either a big disappointment or that Mike would explode at first sight. He teasingly fumbled with the third button.

June's taught nipples were aching with tension and her panties were damp with expectation.

With the third button open Terry moved his hand to rest in his sister's lap. June almost began to giggle when Mike's face fell at the halt in the proceedings. She moaned very softly in her 'sleep' when she felt Terry's fingers start to pull at the skirt on her legs. Mike's eyes darted down to the new revelation and his hand moved towards the front of his bulging trousers.

Millimetre by careful millimetre Terry hitched up June's skirt, glancing up often to be sure of his audience and trying to gauge the proper speed.

* * *

Downstairs Helen jumped from the sofa when she heard the doorbell ring, she picked up her housecoat to answer the door.

"Aunt Sophie." Said Daddy, playing idly with his erection and vaguely rubbing at the matted hair on his chest. He watched his daughter's ass, vaguely outlined by the housecoat she'd thrown on and began to pull a little harder.

After a short while Helen returned, flinging her housecoat onto the chair and slumping back onto the sofa to watch the TV which showed her brother Terry engaged with her Mom laid across the kitchen table while Daddy fed his cock into her open mouth. This was the part that Helen liked best when she saw herself enter the kitchen and take hold of her brother's hips, mashing her breasts across his broad back and humping his ass with her groin.

"Harvey!" Sophie called as she sashayed across the carpet unbuttoning her blouse along the way. She reached the chair where he sat and grabbed his erection in her fast fist. Sophie glanced up into her brother-in-law's face and chirped "Oh. And Harvey Junior too."

Helen smirked at the well-worn joke. Her Dad said "Har har."

Sophie turned to her niece continuing to open the buttons on her blouse and asked, in an excited girly voice "Is he here yet? Where is he? Is he upstairs humping his Mom, my favourite sister already, before I even get to see it -- him?"

"He's still on the bus. With June. They'll be here about two ayem." Helen said, speaking to her aunt's generous cleavage. She glanced at Daddy and saw that instead of idly playing with his cock he was pulling up and down on it quite hard as he stared at his sister-in-law's skirt clad and ample backside.

Sophie stood with her fingers on the last button of her blouse and a grimace of disappointment on her face. "Oh well." She said and undid the last fastening. Helen watched avidly as Aunt Sophie pulled open her shirt to reveal her silk cupped titties.

Helen's mouth parted slightly and she licked her tongue across her lips.

Aunt Sophie noticed the reaction and squeaked "Oh! Do you like it? I just bought it today. I think it does wonders for my cleavage, don't you? And the silk is absolutely to die for, I love the feeling of it against my nips. Do you like it?"

Helen's fingers snaked unsteadily to her lap where she began rubbing three of them at the very top of her pussy. Circling around and sometimes pressing down and against her pubic bone.

"It's a matching set." Said Sophie as she unzippered her skirt to pull it over her hips. Helen's eyes fell to her aunt's belly where she knew she would see that trail of fine hair plunging down from her navel into her matching knickers. Helen's fingers moved faster.

Sophie leant forward to pull down her skirt and behind her, her brother-in-law leant forward too as he anticipated the silk knickers covering Sophie's fine ass. Harvey's hand moved faster.

* * *

Mom stood up from the bed and licked her fingers. "Ok Momma." She said to Grandma who had only just quit shivering her body from the wrench of her orgasm on my dick and her daughter's hand and fingers.

"Did he come yet?" Grandma said in a quavering tiny voice.

"He ain't come yet Momma. And these days there's only one way to get him there. So unless you want dick in your ass you better move over."

Grandma jumped as if scolded, pulling herself from my still throbbing cock making slap hard against my belly. Mom gasped at the sight. Grandma twirled around, her titties swinging so hard they both crossed over her arm and swung like fleshy pendulums whose spring was winding down. If Mom had got a hold of my dick then I would have shot spunk five feet in the air.

"MY ASS." Grandma shouted. "You raped my ass. You dirty, filthy, cum drunk whore, you raped my ass."

I'd never seen Grandma like this, but before I could even react Mom did something else I'd never seen. She put all the fingers of her hand in Grandma's slit which made the breath Grandma had drawn to carry on her ranting whoosh from her body leaving her to groan.

"And it made you growl." Mom husked throatily.

Grandma stood mute and bent her knees a little as the knuckles of Mom's hand pushed further into the folds of her wet pussy.

"I don't think I can stand here for long if you're going to push that all the way in." Grandma whimpered.

"Oh you'll stand there." Said Mom. "You'll stand there til my little boy says otherwise." Mom looked straight into my eyes and raised an eyebrow. And now I understood. Mom wanted to show both of us who was in charge. Who had the power. Whose ass would be fucked and whose ass was grass. Mom was up Grandma to the wrist now and Grandma wouldn't have it taken away for neither pain nor pleasure.

"Well Jimmy?" she said "Does Grandma get to sit down while I fist her or does she stand and watch while you fuck my ass, with my hand up her cunt?"

"O-Ok" I stammered trying to pluck up the courage to tell this woman what I would like and torn between seeing my Mom make Grandma do her bidding or taking Mom and finally getting my rocks off in her ass. "Ok. Errr... Um..."

* * *

The bus traveled through thickening snow and the temperature slowly fell inside. Mike, the guy opposite, seemed to actually be sweating as his own internal heat rose, fuelled by Terry's show with his sister.

From under her bangs June watched wide eyed as the guy opposite rubbed ever harder at the lump in his jeans. With the hand that was hidden between herself and her brother she pinched Terry's thing and breathing like tiny snore said "ccccckkkk." Terry looked across where the guy squirmed in his seat, rubbing the bulge and frotting his own jeans. Terry leaned across.

"Hey. It's quiet." He looked around like some B movie spy and said "They're all asleep, why don't you just get it out? Give it some air,"

"You wanna see it?" Mike said

Terry paused. Not that he hadn't seen cock before, but he wasn't too sure about leading the guy as though he wanted some. June pinched his thigh. Hard. "Ye -- Yeah. Sure."

Mike looked around and pulled down his zipper then looked around again. He reached inside his shorts and Terry found that he couldn't look away. He actually did want to see the guy's cock. Mike pulled at the bulge which, being hard, was kinda wedged inside, between his groin and his jeans. Terry could see that it was bent double as he pulled and eventually watched it spring from Mike's open zipper, bringing a slick shining trail with it. Terry watched in amazement when the guy laid his fingers under the trailing string and brought it to his mouth. Mike looked up at Terry and smiled, "Waste not, want not." Then he sucked it from his fingers. Terry looked away and turned to his sister to see that she was grinning big time and then licked her lips. Terry Shuddered.

"Hey. Hey er... Terry." Mike whispered urgently. Terry leaned across once more and Mike continued "When this baby explodes it's gonna come big time. Do you wanna watch that? Is that why wanted the old man in the open?"

Terry swallowed. "Sure. Why not."

"Well I ain't gay or nothing you understand?"

"No. No. I'm not into that, in any big way..." he trailed off.

"But I do like to show it off. Ya know? Kinda like the old lady. Exhibitionistic like. It's nice to have an audience. Ya know?"

"Yeah, yeah. I like that too. So does my sister."

"Well as long as we're straight with that. Just showing and all."

Terry turned again to his 'sleeping' sister with backward glances at Mike who now held his cock in his hand and was pulsing his fingers around the head.

Terry held his open hand to June's ubuttoned shirt, like he was the piece of eye candy in a game show, asking Mike which prize he preferred. Mike pointed with his free hand at June's legs and nodded. Terry took hold of the skirt and before he could raise anything at all Mike interrupted.

"Hey.Hey."

Terry leaned across again.

"Listen, when this shoots I'm gonna need a while to clean up, maybe I should show you what my June's got first before you finish up your show. Hm? Come on." He beckoned Terry to the seat forward of his.

* * *

Aunt Sophie was never a full nudist like her sister's family. She thought her butt was too big and that her titties just swung too low to be at all attractive. Despite the fact that her Mom showed no signs of shyness at all and when she visited stalked about the house as naked as the rest and her titties actually reached down to her belly button. It was probably that she was too old to care much about what others thought.

Except for one on one Aunt Sophie kept her treasure as hidden and buoyed up as was possible in her silk underwear. She figured that if the only titties on view were her own then no one could compare them to either her sister or nieces' smaller, younger and definitely unsupported chests. Somehow this was one of Aunt Sophie's quirks that the whole family weren't bothered by. For instance like now. Helen had her eyes fastened to her bosom and looking over her shoulder she could see her brother-in-law pumping his pecker fit to bust.

"Sophie." He called. "A little help here please."

Sophie turned and sauntered across the room to kneel between her brother-in-law's outstretched legs. She stared into his eyes and placed her hands on the arms of the chair. Rising up, she moved forward so that the cleft between her titties was just below the head of Harvey's frantic cock. Harvey's efforts increased as he bent his dick forward, still pulling it as fast as he could he dipped the head again and again and again into and out of the soft crack between Sophie's tits. Each time that the cock end hit the front fastening Harvey gave out an 'oh'

"Shoot Harvey. Make him hurt." Sophie urged.

Harvey's shoulders jerked forward, his chest and belly tightened and he wailed his cum into Sophie's cleavage and throat where it slowly ran down to leave a glistening creak which caught up in a small pond on her titties.

* * *

While she waited for me to stop spluttering and stammering Mom edged her leg across my thigh and keeping her fist inside Grandma who was now doing the rough voiced grunting thing, she took hold of my dick and slid easily down it's length. "Well Honey." She said "Looks like Grandma got her present early this year. Have you guessed yet what you'll be giving her?"

It was hard for me to concentrate on anything, let alone what I would be giving Grandma as I watched her resume fist fucking her Mother and feeling the delicious effect of Mom's pussy grinding on my shaft.

Mom guessed this and said "Well my present to you this year..." and here she looked up from what she was doing to Grandma's pussy to look at her face "My present to you this year is something you always wanted."

Grandma's breathing was getting very laboured now and I felt kinda sorry for her, it made me feel sorry for myself too because now I was going to have Grandma lay down instead of how Mom obviously wanted her to cum, because Grandma's legs were shaking way too much for her to be able to stand there much longer.

But then I realised I was too late as Grandma began growling and saying in that gravelly voice "Bitch. Fuck. Bitch. Dirty bitch. Fucking dirty ass fucked whore." And then Grandma howled and growled her orgasm at her daughter.

* * *

Terry began to stand up out of his seat to move across the aisle and then had thought. He leaned across to his sister and took the hem of her skirt and pulled it up to her hips. June gasped at the surprise and quickly turned the gasp into a restless, sleepy groan. He turned to see Mike's eyes fly open and involuntarily pull at his naked prick.

As Terry took the other seat Mike whispered "Well that was a dirty trick. I nearly shot my bolt." Terry smiled. He knelt on the seat to look over the backrest at Mike's sleeping wife. She was quite a good looking woman, not too fat but not diet skinny either, and the 38 double Fs hung proudly in her chequered skirt.

"Do you wanna git your's out while you watch?" Mike asked.

"Oh. Err. Sure. Why not?"

Terry put his knees on either seat and Mike leaned forward to see through the gap. Fortunately Terry was wearing sweats, more comfortable for long bus rides, and pulled them down in one movement and then pulled out his semi-rigid dick. Mike switched hands on his own cock and then brought his free hand towards the gap in the seat.

"Hey. No hands. Just do the show. Ok?"

Mike slumped back with a sullen look on his face. After a few seconds he reached across and began unfastening the buttons on his wife's shirt and then stopped and looked first at Terry's cock then at Terry's face. "Ya couldn't just lie it there through the middle could ya?"

"Weeellll, I don't know." Terry was almost ready to put it away and go dress his sister but when he looked across at her she was nodding her head, so he took a deep breath and said "Ok then. But no touching."

"No. no touching. But hey you can spunk on her if you'd like that. Aim for her face."

Mike then turned without waiting and unbuttoned his wife's shirt with some haste and not seeming to mind even if he woke her. Terry's dick got harder when he saw the heavy breasts encased in a plain white brassiere. Mike rose up a little from his seat and began to push his hands behind his wife's back which just happened to bring his elbow to within touching distance of Terry's cock. He looked across and glared at his sister with and expression of 'can you believe this' on his face.

Mike meanwhile had somehow managed to get his elbow directly in to contact with Terry's dick and seemed to be having a hard time pushing his hand behind his wife's back because the elbow was sliding back and forth over his exposed end.

Terry sighed and pushed his hips further into the space between and felt Mikes arm rise slowly upwards until the wrist felt hot flesh. Mike stabbed a backward glance and when he saw no protest he laid the palm of his hand over Terry's cock.

Terry wasn't exactly unaware of what was happening but he was now caught up in the fact that Mike's wife June was staring into his eyes. A fact which Mike was unaware of.

"Hell man."

Mike let go and looked up with fear distorting his face.

"Just pull up the damn bra."

Mike smiled and hooked his fingers underneath the cups of his wife's brassiere then pulled upwards to let her 38 double Fs slide down her ribs. Mike was stunned. She had the biggest areolae he had ever seen, covering the whole of the ends of her beautiful mams with very thick and jutting nipples at the ends. Terry looked into her face. She smiled. Mike's hand went back to Terry's cock and his head dipped forward.

Terry slapped Mike's head hard. "You ain't sucking the fucker." He said.