Riding in Cars with Shemales Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lfullback
lfullback
1,300 Followers

"Hi," said Terra, as if she had just arrived.

"Hello," I said. "How are you?"

"Very well. And yourself?"

"I'm good. Great, now we're all caught up. That's enough talking." I smiled and kissed Terra, pushing her back on the couch until I was mostly on top of her. Our tongues explored each other's mouths and our hands roamed freely over each other's bodies. I moved my right hand down her chest and grabbed her left breast over her shirt. Having not seen each other for nearly a month made every touch incredibly erotic. Soon, Terra had both of her hands on my ass and I was rubbing the crotch of her jeans. I could feel her giant anaconda stirring inside. We were both getting turned on very quickly.

"Let's go upstairs," I said. Terra smiled and followed me to my room. We both sat on my bed and resumed our makeout session. I started kissing Terra on the neck and rubbing her thigh, my fingertips gently caressing her ass. I started to slide a hand down the front of her pants, but Terra grabbed me by the wrist and pulled it out. Then she broke away and stood up.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Terra bent over at the waist until her face was close to mine and, with a wicked grin, said,

"You just wait right here." Then she kissed me and walked out of my room. She shut the door, but I heard her walk down the hall and enter the guest room. She was gone for a few minutes. I was starting to get anxious, just sitting on my bed, waiting for her to come back. Terra clearly had something planned and I was getting very excited trying to guess at what it was.

My door finally opened again. My face must have looked very surprised because Terra smiled at my reaction. She closed the door behind her as she entered the room. She had changed into a skimpy little cheerleader outfit. Terra definitely didn't seem like the type of girl that would be a cheerleader, but she was undeniably sexy in that outfit. It was a two piece outfit and her flat stomach was exposed, showing off her belly button ring.

I looked her up and down, salivating over her tight, sexy body. She had the complete outfit too. She had the short skirt, the long socks, the... wait. Actually, it seemed that she didn't have the complete outfit. Terra wasn't wearing any panties under her outfit. I could see the head of a giant dick hanging down between her legs. The skirt wasn't long enough to hide Terra's horse cock. Terra noticed my gaze and slowly lifted up her skirt a ways, exposing more of her big dick.

"Isn't it every guy's dream to have a cheerleader in their bedroom?" said Terra.

"That it is," I said, swallowing hard. "Except, normally, the cheerleader isn't the one getting her cock sucked." Terra walked over to the bed. I looked up at her face. I had seen her face like that many times. It was covered with pure lust. I knew I was in for a good, hard fucking. I remained sitting on the edge of the bed. Terra stopped right in front of me, her crotch only a few inches from my face.

"Well, today, you're going to suck this cheerleader's cock," said Terra. She lifted up her skirt, grabbed her dick and stuffed it into my waiting mouth. I began sucking hard, bringing it to life inside my mouth. Terra let go of her skirt over my head. It was so hot being completely under her skirt, sucking on her fat dick. She was getting hard at an alarming rate.

"Yeah, Matt. You know just how I like it. Suck my dick. I want you to choke on this girl-cock." Terra grabbed my head and forced herself into my throat. I had been getting better at this over time. I took her cock deep with ease, so Terra started bucking her hips, face fucking me. I only gagged a little as her cock violated my mouth. Terra pulled out and uncovered me from beneath her skirt. She pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor. Then I felt her hands on my shoulders, pushing me back until I was on lying on the bed.

Terra took off her skirt, freeing her big dick. I watched as it gently swayed back and forth. Then she climbed on top of me, straddling my chest. She bent forward, putting her arms on the bed somewhere above my head with her cock right above my face. Then she lowered her hips down to me and I opened my mouth wide to take her cock. It filled my mouth. Terra began thrusting in and out with her hips. She started off slow, my lips slurping over her veiny thickness. Then she started to push herself in as far as it would go. I could feel the head of her dick halfway down my throat before I couldn't take any more. Terra stopped pushing; my lips an inch away from her balls. She held herself there for a few seconds before taking it back out again.

I looked up at Terra, as I gasped for air. She was stroking her cock in her hand as she waited for me to catch my breath. Then she stuffed my mouth full again and resumed thrusting with her hips. This time, she quickened her pace. I didn't think I could handle it as she started fucking my face hard. I gagged a couple of times, but she continued to face-fuck me. I was just about at my breaking point when she pulled out of my mouth and started climbing off the bed.

Terra undid my belt and pulled off my pants and underwear. Damn, she was aggressive. Then she shed the rest of her clothing as well, so we were both completely naked.

"Looks like somebody's already hard," said Terra, kneeling on the floor between my legs. "Did sucking my big cock get you hard? You like it when I face fuck you?"

"Yes, I do," I panted breathlessly. Terra quickly took me into her mouth. Her lips slid down the length of it until they were pressing up against my balls. Terra stuck out her tongue a ways and started licking at my balls. God, she was such a good fucking cocksucker. She started working her mouth up and down quickly, taking the length of my cock every time. I'm pretty sure she didn't even have a gag reflex. Then she stopped sucking on my dick and moved down to my balls, taking one into her mouth and sucking greedily. I had made sure to shave myself for the occasion and Terra seemed to appreciate it.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Oh, Terra. Just like that. Suck on my balls," I said.

"MmmmMmmmm," Terra hummed with a mouthful of my balls. She stopped sucking to say, "I'm gonna make this cock explode tonight. You're gonna cum for me, and then I'm gonna shoot my load all over your face." She stopped sucking me to spit into her hand. Then she wrapped it around my shaft and started pumping my dick. It felt amazing with the added lubrication of Terra's saliva. "Let me see your ass," said Terra.

I obediently spread my legs, brought them up towards my chest and held onto my knees. This exposed my asshole to Terra. While continuing to pump my dick in her fist, she lowered her face down and started to lick my ass. The sensation of her slick tongue running over my asshole was amazing. Terra had done this a couple of times to me back at school. It took some getting used to. At first, it tickled too much, but I quickly started to enjoy it. Terra continued to lick for thirty seconds or so, then switched back to sucking my balls. She alternated back and forth for a few minutes, all the while continuing to stroke my cock. I was hard as a rock underneath Terra's tight grip.

"I think this ass wants to get fucked," said Terra. I grabbed a bottle of lube from my nightstand and handed it to her. She rubbed some onto her cock, and then smeared a sizable amount onto my ass, working some of it into my asshole with a finger. Then Terra grabbed her dick and aimed it directly at my ass. I looked down between my legs at the massive cock that was about to be shoved up my ass. It seemed unreal. Was that whole thing really going to be inside me? Terra pushed forward, penetrating me with the head of her cock.

"Oh!" I gasped at the sudden intrusion. "Yeeeeesssssss," I hissed as Terra continued to push into me. I had missed how her cock could make me feel so filled up. As she forced herself into my ass, I moaned deeply. She was stretching my ass wide open.

"That's it, baby. Take that cock," said Terra. She would push in a ways, pull out nearly completely, and then push back in, going a little deeper each time. My ass was adjusting to the size quickly and I was thoroughly enjoying the feeling. "Yeah, you're gonna take it balls deep, aren't you?" said Terra. "You're gonna take it deep... unnngh... just like a nice little slut."

"Yeah. Yeah, fuck me," I said between breaths. She could call me whatever degrading thing she wanted. I didn't care, so long as she gave me more of that horse cock.

Terra slid in deeper. It felt like her cock was somewhere near my stomach by the time her thighs pressed against my ass cheeks. I felt her balls rub up against me. I had taken the whole thing up my ass. Terra smiled down at me and I could tell she was about to fuck me hard. She moved her hips, nearly pulling all the way out, and then forcefully shoved herself back in.

"Unnngh," I grunted with the pain of taking the entire shaft so deep. Terra did this again and again, her balls slapping into my ass and soft "ah" sounds escaping her lips. Then Terra grabbed ahold of my legs, spreading them wide. I braced myself as she started fucking my ass hard. Her thrusts slowly came quicker until the slapping sounds of Terra fucking my ass filled my bedroom.

"Holy shit, I missed this," said Terra. All the muscles in her face and neck were flexed and her teeth were grinding together as she continued to plow into me. Her tits were bobbing up and down with each thrust. I always loved the way she looked while she fucked the shit out of me, and, at that moment, she was laying into me hard. My body was being rocked on top of my bed. I could feel the shockwaves of impacts ripple through my tight ass each time Terra slammed herself into me.

Her cock was hitting something inside of me just the right way, and I wanted desperately to cum. My dick was rock hard, slapping into my stomach. I grabbed ahold of it and started jerking.

"Oh my god. This feels so fucking good. Keep fucking me, Terra. Fuck me harder," I said. Terra obliged, ripping me apart. Suddenly, I felt my cock begin to stir. I was going to cum. "Oh shit, Terra. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming! Ooooooh my god!" My cock erupted into a milky white fountain as my cum shot up into the air. It felt like I was watching in slow motion as it rained back down all over my stomach and chest. I shot stream after stream of hot cum all over myself as Terra continued to fill my ass, my body tightening around her cock.

Seeing me cum must have excited Terra a little, because she tightened her grip on my legs and picked up her speed. She leaned her body over me a little, forcing my legs back towards my head even farther. She thrust so fast and hard. She was actually bouncing my ass up off the bed.

"Oooooh," moaned Terra loudly as she fell into a good rhythm. "That's it. That's it. Just like that. I'm gonna.... Oh yeah.... I'm gonna.... Fuuuuck, I'm gonna cum!" Terra suddenly pulled out. Taking out such a huge cock all at once left me feeling so empty. I could tell my ass was gaping from it. Terra let go of my legs and they fell down to the bed. Then Terra climbed on top of me, straddling my chest again, and furiously pumped her cock in her fist.

"Here it comes, baby," said Terra in an airy voice. "I'm gonna cum so fucking hard." Being wrapped up in the moment, neither Terra nor I even heard my bedroom door open. But, we did hear the gasp come from the doorway. Both of our heads turned quickly to see where it came from. Standing in complete shock at my door, was my mother with a hand clasped over her mouth and eyes as wide as dinner plates.

Terra and I both froze, but I could see from Terra's face that she had already started cumming, and there was no stopping it. A thick glob of cum shot out of Terra's giant cock and landed right on my cheek. She wasn't lying about cumming hard. I later learned that Terra had "saved up" for two weeks before this. Terra continued to spray cum all over my face. She must have shot eight or nine streamers onto me. My mother looked horrified as she confusedly watched me take a monster facial from my girlfriend.

Terra and I were equally horrified on the bed. Terra couldn't help but moan a little, adding to the perverseness of the situation. I could tell she didn't want to, but just couldn't help herself. Her orgasm was washing over her body. After Terra finished cumming, all three of us remained catatonic for several seconds. It seemed like much longer. Then my mom sort of shrieked and quickly ran out of the room.

Terra and I continued to remain motionless for a while. We looked at each other, unsure of what was going to happen. I was scared out of my mind. My mom now knew that my girlfriend was really a shemale and had caught us in the middle of what most people would probably consider some depraved sex act.

"Well," said Terra, "I think she took that quite well."

TO BE CONTINUED

lfullback
lfullback
1,300 Followers
12