Riding Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a brief rest he sat her on the edge of the bed and blindfolded her again. He stood her up, turned her around, and told her to put her knees on the edge of the bed. He then asked her to lean over and place her shoulders down on the bed. With her arms still bound behind her back, her back was arched and her bottom was elevated.

"I'm hungry," he informed her before letting his fingers trace up and down the length of her body. He pulled away and just looked at her for a moment before kneeling down and dragging his tongue down the crack of her ass and then down lower to place his mouth completely over her pussy.

He sealed his mouth completely over her sex and held the suction then released, then held the suction a little longer then released, then holding the suction longer each time until he could feel her tightening. He moved to her clit and repeated the same surrounding and holding the suction. He loved the taste of her. He covered her sex again and let his little finger find, circle and tease her asshole.

"May I cum, please?" she panted. He sucked and held several more times.

"Please," she said.

"Yes, you may," he replied and kept milking her until she let it go, feeding him her cum in another shaking release.

Pulling away, he released the arm binder, left the blindfold on and pushed the ottoman out of the way then sat on the edge of the big overstuffed chair. He guided her over to stand between his legs. She heard the clanking of something. He secured the buckle of the harness to the middle of his right thigh positioning the black rubber cock so that it was standing up, firmly held in place by the harness.

"More riding for sweet girl," he stated. He guided her over top of it as she straddled his thigh and then felt the head of it against her pussy. He pushed her hips down, leaned back, and told her to fuck it. Half squatting and half sitting she began riding the cock strapped to his thigh.

His hands were resting on her hips to feel her body move. He was hard again as well. He began moving his thigh in a circle while guiding her hips in a circle the opposite direction. He also let one hand drop between her legs to caress and stroke her clit lightly each time she lowered her hips.

He reached for the personal lubricant and placed an ample amount in the palm of her right hand and then guided it to his waiting cock. He knew it wouldn't be long as she arched her back, rode the fake cock, and found her own rhythm stroking his well-lubricated cock with her hand. She rode, and rocked.

They ground their bodies together, each in tune to the other, driving toward the edge, feeling each creep closer until in the same instant her orgasm sent her crashing over the edge and his orgasm sent hot sticky cum flying in between their bodies again. They collapsed on the chair still intertwined.

They rested on the bed with her head on his chest, talked for a half hour and then showered together. He stretched out on the bed as she finished her bathroom rituals. He was half asleep when she kissed him on the forehead, then the lips.

"Thank you, my mentor," she whispered and was gone. He waited an additional ten minutes and departed as well.

12