Riding Rena

Story Info
Asian coworker blossoms into a lady with proper ministration.
2.3k words
4.27
24.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knok69
Knok69
39 Followers

Marcus yawned as he looked at the clock that hung on the office wall. It was nearing eight in the evening, well past the end of his usual working hours. But had a boatload of emails that had accumulated over the course of the last two weeks while he'd gone on a vacation to Thailand and the urgency of the emails mandated that they be cleared as soon as possible.

Which, of course, meant that he was going to be staying late that evening. He sighed as he opened his drawer and grabbed the emergency chocolate bar that he'd stashed there; it would have to tide him long enough till he got out for some real food.

"Still around ah?" piped a high-pitched voice from behind, startling Marcus into dropping the chocolate bar he'd half-opened as he spun around to face the unexpected visitor.

It was Rena, one of the office admin ladies who routinely sorted out the nitty-gritty paperwork that would otherwise have made life difficult. She stood in the entrance to his cubicle, arms crossed as she watched him pick the snack bar off the floor.

"Ya, I've got quite a few emails to clear. Such a big mess after I came back, what to do?" he grouched as he waved at his computer.

She raised an eyebrow as she peered over his shoulder at the monitor.

"So you're not leaving yet?"

"Not yet. Why are you still around?" he asked in return.

"The boss asked me to prepare some files for a meeting tomorrow before he left, so I had to stay back to organise them since he wants them first thing in the morning," Rena replied as she shifted her weight to her other foot. "Can I get a ride from you to Clementi MRT later?"

On seeing his nod, a smile broke out on her face. "Thanks! I'll talk to you later, okay?" she quipped as she disappeared back into the walkway, leaving a faint trail of her perfume in the air behind her.

Marcus loved the smell of her perfume; he couldn't quite remember the brand name or the specific fragrance (had he even asked her?), but it set his nose a-tingling whenever Rena was in his proximity.

As he turned his attention back to his emails, he couldn't help but let his attention drift a little. Despite himself, he found himself thinking of Rena, the two of them being in the office together this late into the evening...

No! He wouldn't allow himself to do that. After all, he was already happily dating his girlfriend of three years, and he considered himself loyal enough to fight off the temptation. Besides, she might not even see anything in him!

But what a temptation it was. Rena wasn't the typical office admin lady - she was young, at only 24 years old. In fact, more often than not, her slightly girlish demeanour lead him to think that she was even younger than she was, in a cutesy manner that others might have found annoying. Yet he found it strangely charming, a flashback to his wilder days in junior college.

She had a slim build and a narrow face, with plain jane features that wouldn't make her stick out from the crowd. Some would go as far as to call her average, but he thought of her as being attractive in that cute, innocent girl-next-door way. She was wearing a thick gray jacket and gray trackpants that day, a single hairband holding her locks of long hair back.

Marcus shook his head as he tried to focus on his work, but Rena's presence and the long hours were serving to distract him from the task at hand. Sighing, he closed the email client and started shutting down the computer; there was no point in wasting time if he wasn't getting anything done.

He stood up from his chair and stretched, feeling stiffened joints pop and crackle as he worked them back into position. Picking his briefcase off the table, he walked out of his cubicle and over to Rena's, which was on the far side of the room.

She was sitting with her back towards him, clicking through some website on her computer terminal as he walked in on her.

"Rena?"

She turned to face him and smiled, beckoning him over.

"Marcus, could you help me find a nice picture of a labrador? I want to use one for my desktop wallpaper and I couldn't find one."

Frowning, he stood behind her chair and leaned over her shoulder (her perfume!!) as he went straight to Google and did the search. As he clicked through the search results, she suddenly put a hand on his mouse-clicking hand as she pointed at the screen.

"There it is!" she exclaimed at the sight of a tan coloured dog, before self-consciously pulling her hand back to break the physical contact. He could see her cheeks turn a little red as she looked away from him.

"It's alright," he offered as she slowly looked back towards him. Their eyes met. And right there and then, Marcus knew that the attraction he had for her was a mutual thing. He could see her desire in her eyes, tinted with a bit of shyness. Without a single word of communication, he knew that she wanted him as badly as he wanted her.

In what he'd later regard as an unbelievably silly move, he reached out and placed a hand on the side of her face, leaning in to place a delicate kiss on her lips. To his surprise, Rena didn't pull back or anything, standing up from the chair to return his kiss in a tender fashion as she hooked both arms behind his neck to pull his face closer to hers.

He placed both hands on her lower back as he savoured the tantalising aroma of her body blended with the sweet scent of her perfume, all girlfriend troubles and work woes forgotten as he lost himself in the moment.

In fact, he hoped that as their bodies pressed together, Rena wouldn't feel the growing bulge in his pants that showed off his growing arousal. Well, she must have felt something, for she broke the kiss and took a step back, looking at him with a conflicted expression on her face. A mixture of lust, regret and uncertainty? They stood there at a temporary impasse.

But Marcus was consumed by his desire now, a chance to satiate the longing that that built up over his twelve months at the company. To his surprise, Rena didn't resist at all as he reached for the zipper on her sweatsuit top, slowly pulling it down to let a white layer peek through underneath.

She must have overcome her doubts, for she helped him by pulling her jacket off herself, revealing a spaghetti strap top that hugged her body rather tightly. Marcus then put his fingers into the elastic waistband of Rena's track pants and slowly slid them down to her ankles, allowing her to kick off her black heels before tugging off her track pants.

Then she reached behind her head to pull the clingy top off, leaving her in a matching pink bra and panty set. It was simple pair of undergarments, yet it only helped to emphasise her innocent girlish appeal, causing the ache in Marcus' pants to grow even more.

It was at that point that she hesitated to go further, so he took the initiative by gently turning her around to help unfasten her bra, letting her remove it herself as he reached for her panties, slowly sliding them to her ankles in one smooth motion. As she turned back to face him, he started removing his own shirt and pants, throwing them to the side of the cubicle before looking up.

Rena stood before him completely naked, her arms crossed in front of her chest and her legs pressed closely together self-consciously, her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. Despite her attempts at modesty, he still caught glimpses of perky B cups and a slight bush of hair above pink pussy lips.

She was so focused on looking downwards that Marcus thought that he'd left something on the floor, before he realised that she was actually peering at the huge bulge in his boxers. He offered her a slight smile before he pulled off his underwear, watching as Rena covered her mouth in a silent 'oh!' as she saw his erect member revealed before her very eyes.

He slid across to her and massaged her shoulders in his hands as he leaned in to kiss her. His french kiss was responded to in kind as he eased her backwards until she was right up against the table, allowing her to slide her tight butt across the edge in a half-perch.

Marcus could tell from her body language that something wasn't quite right, though. She felt a little tense, a little unsure about herself. Then he knew it.

"Rena, is this your, err.. first time?" he whispered into her ear.

Her face flushed an even deeper shade of crimson as she nodded without saying anything, a look of shame flashing across her features as she turned to look away from him.

"It's okay," he reassured her as he took her hands in his, rubbing them gently as he spoke to her. "Relax, it won't hurt much."

Rena nodded again as Marcus let go of her hands and took hold of her knees, gently spreading her legs apart to reveal a thin bush of unshaven black hair with thin, inviting pussy lips beckoning for his attention. She was sitting right on the edge of the table, allowing her to support herself with her elbows as he stepped between her legs.

Marcus felt like he was on a drug-induced high, for innocent little Rena was about to lose her virginity to him. HIM! It was like millions of wet dream fantasies coming true in the too-real confines of the office.

Moving with slow, yet purposeful motion, he placed the tip of his swollen member at the entrance to her pristine vagina. He looked up and saw tears run down her cheeks as she looked back with fear and trepidation in teary red eyes.

He brushed a lock of her loose hair back and looked her in the eye. A soft sob escaped Rena's lips before she nodded back, wiping tears off her face as she prepared for one of the biggest moments of her life.

Then he slowly pressed his dick into her pussy, feeling the intense sensation as he slowly entered the pure unsullied land of her virgin cunt. It was actually tighter and dryer than he expected, making forward penetration slow as he gently pushed into Rena, drawing louder sobs from her as she experienced the exquisite pain and pleasure of her first time.

About a quarter of the way in, he felt something stiff blocking further progress into her pussy. Knowning that it was her intact hymen, he pulled out ever so slightly and put his hands on her hips for leverage before he thrust forward in one swift move, breaking the barrier and causing Rena to cry out in agony as he popped her cherry. A thin trickle of virgin blood emerged from her clit, pooling on the edge of the table.

On hearing her sobs, he slowly pulled out of her, pausing to give her a tender kiss before reinserting himself into her cunny. As he pushed back into Rena, he felt an amazing sense of pleasure as his dick slid along the walls of her tight pussy, like no sex he'd experienced before.

His prick filled her vagina to its limits as he slowly began to pick up the pace, drawing a gasp from Rena as he impaled her rhythmically. He caressed her small mounds, gently rubbing and squeezing them as she lay below him, her hands splayed out by her side for support.

As he continued to push into her, he heard her cries slowly change to moans of pleasure as she relaxed and let her body take over, releasing a stream of lubricant that made her honey slot even slicker, punctuating each stroke with a soppy 'pop' sound.

He groaned as each thrust grew deeper and deeper, caressing Rena's face as her breasts bounced up and down in time with their lovemaking. Sweat had slicked her long hair into a mess, a scruffy yet adorable look that turned on Marcus even more.

She began to move in sync with him now, her hips bucking ever so slightly as she gave in to her passion, moaning and squealing with intense pleasure as he ravished Rena's nubile body. As his strokes grew more and more aggressive, he could feel her react accordingly as she ground her pussy in rhythm.

Then he felt her spasm ever so slightly before her cunt squeezed down tightly on his shaft as she hit her very first orgasm. "Oh ohhh OHH!!" she sang out as her body bucked wildly on the table in her throes of passion, her vaginal muscles quivering and tightening in a vise-like grip on his swollen prick as she came.

The sensation of Rena's climax almost caused Marcus to explode inside her pussy, but he managed to hold back long enough to pull out of her, for he hadn't worn a condom and didn't want the chance of getting her pregnant. As soon as he withdrew from her, he felt himself lose control as his dick unleashed a load of hot semen onto Rena's perfect tummy as he orgasmed, leaving long streaks of white gooey cum on her as he groaned in bliss.

When he had recovered, he retrieved a pack of tissues from his pants pockets and helped to wipe his jizz off Rena's body, for she was hesistant to touch it herself (to no surprise). Taking her into his arms once more, he kissed her and was surprised to see it returned fiercely with a passion previously unknown to him.

As they cuddled in post-coital bliss, Marcus knew that late nights in the office would never quite be the same again. Girlfriend or not, he'd have Rena there for him. He had been the one to deflower her, and he'd always be her first.

Knok69
Knok69
39 Followers