Riding the Cosmic Waves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He backed away, pulling my pants off completely, tossing them aside before crawling up between my knees and taking me by the hips. He lowered his head between my thighs and I shuddered as his mouth touched my labia.

"Ahhh ... ohh my," I gasped, putting a hand on Calweyn's face as he clung to my pelvis and licked the opening of my sex. I ran my fingers through his hair, watching his cheeks grow slightly pink between my legs. Then I felt his tongue slide into me and my chest heaved, my nipples standing firm atop my breasts.

"Ooooh," I said with a grin, feeling a shiver up my spine as he tasted the inside of my womanhood. My knees wobbled and my heels dug into his back as he gathered and devoured my juices, his nose buried in my bush.

His mouth moved slowly up my pussy, kissing and sucking my labia, until his lips surrounded my fully erect clitoris.

"Oooh by the eyes of the almighty!" I cried out as he tickled the firm node with his tongue, remembering immediately that anyone in the camp could likely hear me and regretting the outburst. "Ooohhh," I shuddered, bucking my hips uncontrollably while holding on to Calweyn's head, his cheeks and chin slimy with my arousal as he licked my cunt.

"Guess I can't be too loud out here," I said, taking shuddering breaths as he sucked my clitoris. "Ahhh," I sighed as the flat of Calweyn's tongue caressed the slick flesh of my sex, its tip sliding into my opening and moving up between the folds of my womanhood.

"Ohh," I shuddered, my tits shaking as I took sharp sudden breaths, rocking my hips, feeling him occasionally surround my pussy with his mouth before licking along the inside of my labia. "Oh wow, sir," I said seeing Calweyn look up from between my legs, feeling my clitoris throb between his lips.

"You've got some experience," I wanted to say, grinning and blushing as he pleasured me with his mouth. I could see it in his eyes and feel it in the gentle yet indulgent strokes of his tongue.

"Ohh, Calweyn, yes!" I squeaked, feeling his shaved cheeks against my labia, slick with my juices, warm saliva dripping down my butt crack. "Hahh," I shuddered, nearly at my peak, my lips parted, feeling his thumbs dig into my hips as he held my cunt against his face.

"Ahhh," I gasped, arching my back and clamping my legs tightly about Calweyn's ears as bolts of intense pleasure radiated up from my groin. "Ohh, I'm ..." I trailed off, gripping Calweyn by the scalp and riding the waves of ecstasy that rolled over me. The sudden feeling took my breath away and made my whole body tingle.

Calweyn squeezed my thighs fondly as I came, the tip of his tongue still gently caressing the underside of my clitoris as I shook around him.

"Hahh hhhh," I sighed when my orgasm finally ended, relaxing the vise-like grip I had around his face and spreading my legs slowly. Calweyn continued kissing, sucking and tonguing me as I laid back and took deep breaths, my face and chest burning.

He lifted his head finally and licked his lips, reaching out and touching my bare stomach as he admired my naked body.

"That was quick," he said. "I take it your needs were satisfied, milady?"

I smirked at his naivete. He had no idea how horny I was. I sat up abruptly, reaching for his belt buckle. He leaned in and kissed my neck as I tugged at the leather strap, his hands caressing my sides and slowly making their way to my breasts while my fingers worked at the front of his trousers.

I could feel my womanhood spread in anticipation as Calweyn touched my body. My nipples stood firm between his knuckles and the wetness from wanting him still trickled down the inside of my thigh as he groped me.

His hands moved down my back and he squeezed my slender butt as I reached into his pants, feeling his firm erection against the tips of my fingers. I felt his shaft grow even harder as I grasped it and drew it out.

I saw his pale member, precum trickling from its pink tip. I looked up and grinned. He was a good size for me. For a moment I was worried he'd be too long or too thick. In my state I would've readily fucked Calweyn even if he'd been endowed like a horse, and regret it later.

He leaned back, kicking his pants off as I climbed on top of him. I grinned nervously, biting my lower lip and blushing, my fingers around his shaft, smearing precum along my inner thigh as I mounted him. Despite my magically induced desire for him I still felt naughty doing this with Calweyn, and something about the abruptness of it all was turning me on even more.

"Mmm," he hummed as I stroked his cock, letting its firm round head rub against my cunt, covering his length with my juices and feeling his manhood swell against my palm. "Oh, Liyah, you're so wet," he sighed as I rocked my hips, riding the top surface of his erection, my opening wide and ready.

"I could be like this all night," I told him, my pussy drooling along his shaft, his hands on my ass, my clitoris firm despite orgasming only moments earlier. "I hope you're ready to be here a while."

I rocked my hips back and angled my pelvis toward him and my sex slipped easily around the fat head of his penis. I placed my hands on Calweyn's broad shoulders and let my pussy slide down his cock, feeling it grow to full firmness inside of me.

"Hhhahh," he shuddered as I took him up to his balls, feeling his erect tip throb inside of me as it penetrated deep. Calweyn's mouth hung open and his gaze travelled downward as I began moving up and down in his lap. His hands went up my sides and his hot breath tickled my collar bone as I rode him.

The tips of my nipples brushed against his muscled chest, sending chills throughout my body and causing my clitoris to bulge with arousal.

"Hhhh," I sighed as our groins touched, my pussy tight around the base of his cock, our pubic hair tangling together. "You're the first man I've been with in years," I said, my face burning a little hotter as I admitted to it, feeling my juices cling to his balls as I raised myself up.

"Are you enjoying it?" he asked, caressing my bare thighs and looking down at my crotch. I sat down against him once more, feeling his manhood swell as my cunt slid down its length. "Ahh," he moaned, squeezing my hips as I took him, our combined arousal lubricating his shaft. I smiled knowingly, red-faced, my body growing moist. We locked eyes once again as he looked up from my sweating tits.

"I'm enjoying it immensely," I wanted to say, biting my lip and hoping my expression would say it all.

"What are you smiling about?" he asked as I massaged his strong shoulders, the feel of his girthy penis sliding between my labia making me tremble subtly. My grin broadened, Calweyn chuckled as he watched me bounce on his cock, smiling from some secret. "Did you want to fuck me before all of this?" he asked a moment later. The question caught me off-guard and I burst into laughter.

"A little," I giggled, recalling how distracted I had been watching him spar. His hands moved up to my chest and surrounded my breasts. I arched my back and gasped, feeling my nipples stiffen against his palms as he groped me, my clitoris firm as my pussy slid down his thick member. "What about you?" I asked, sighing as I had him. "How badly did you want to fuck me?"

"A lot," he answered. I laughed again as Calweyn kneaded my tits and beamed with amusement. I felt the wetness between us, sticking to my butt and the insides of my thighs as my cunt beat softly against his balls.

"You'll definitely be getting a lot of me tonight," I told him, my toes curling and my skin prickling.

"Ohh, Liyah, wow," he sighed over the smack of our naked groins and my gentle exhalations. "Not if you keep this up I won't ... I'm about to cum."

"Don't worry about it," I said in a breathy voice, feeling the head of his erection swell as I took it deep into myself, impulsively digging my fingernails into his strong back, my clitoris throbbing in unison with his manhood. "Ahh," I moaned, feeling the urge to touch myself as I moved up and down on his shaft, his hands sticky with my sweat as he played with my erect nipples.

"You ... you want me to cum inside of you milady?" he asked, his face slightly rosy, his brow beginning to shine with moisture under the lantern's light.

"I won't get pregnant," I told him, leaning close and letting my naked breasts rub against his thick chest, rocking my pelvis gracefully, taking his entire length into myself with each motion.

He caressed my hips, sighing more heavily as I rode him. I felt his thigh muscles tighten beneath me and saw veins stand out on his neck while his mouth hung open in a soundless gasp.

"He's cumming," I thought as he grabbed my ass and squeezed, pulling my butt cheeks apart while my cunt slid down his shaft. His manhood throbbed and his body trembled. I clung to his shoulders, gasping noisily as I coaxed his seed out of him with the movement of my hips.

He put his forehead against mine and held me tight, his breath warm against my lips. We stared deeply into each other's eyes as he came.

Calweyn let out a long sigh as he squirted the last of his load into me, his expression changing to a beleaguered grin as I sat in his lap, making slow humping motions and feeling hot cum slick the sides of his cock.

He laid back on the bedding, his eyes fixed on my nude body, my breasts shiny with sweat, my pubic hair matted and damp. I could feel his erection begin to soften and I caressed his muscled stomach, watching the gentle rise and fall of his masculine chest.

"That was fantastic milady," Calweyn sighed, his hands on my bare thighs as I sat naked on top of him. "I take it you've had a few lovers. I mean ... don't take that the wrong way, I think you're amazing." I smirked at the comment.

"This is the third time I've had sex," I said. Calweyn frowned, looking surprised.

"What, in total?" he asked, petting my ribs and gazing at my tits.

"How many times have you done it?" I asked, giving Calweyn a playful glare.

"Uhhm, well ..." he said, his lips beginning to move as if he was counting quietly in his head. I grabbed a pillow beside me and swatted him with it. "Alright!" he laughed, "a lot." I smiled approvingly as he held up a hand to shield his face.

"So, why have the magics around your womb then?" he asked a moment later as I leaned in and put a hand on his shoulder, tracing the contours of his muscles with my fingers.

"You mean the spell I use to keep my cycle in stasis?" I asked, squeezing his firm bicep while slipping my other hand into my dark bush.

"Umm ... yeah?" he said, raising one eyebrow, his eyes going down between my legs as I spread my labia with two fingers and began stroking myself, his partially firm cock still thrust into me, my fingertips touching his shaft lightly as I masturbated.

"If you must know the spell keeps me from bleeding every month Calweyn," I said, sighing as I pulled back the hood of my clitoris and rubbed the top of it. "Not being able to get pregnant is just a happy side-effect, like the one you're enjoying right now," I said with a smirk. Calweyn nodded and chuckled softly.

"While we're on the topic of sex magic though, I do have a spell for you," I told him, still touching myself as I spoke.

"Oh?" he said, sounding intrigued. I got up on my knees above him, feeling his limp penis slide out of me. Calweyn started to get up but I put a hand on his chest. Warm seed poured from my sex, dripping off my minora and landing on Calweyn's stomach in thick gobs.

I sat down between his thighs, seeing the goopy mess above Calweyn's belly button. I smiled in amusement at the confused look on his face as I leaned forward and put a finger in the egg-like puddle of cum and began tracing a complex diagram.

"Ahhsy hhasz, midai yohgnam ..." I began chanting, hooking two fingers up my cunt and drawing them back out across my firm clitoris while I worked, slathering the hard node with a mixture of seed and pussy juices.

"... hildasz exnam byrdah loi!" I said, finishing the incantation and seeing the wet pools on Calweyn's abdomen shrink up and turn to mist. I watched his cock engorge, extending to full length in seconds, its bell expanding. Calweyn's eyes widened in amazement as he watched his previously drooping manhood stand up straight.

I climbed eagerly on top of him, reaching down and guiding his member to my opening, the feeling of my labia parting around his fat tip again sent a shiver of ecstasy throughout my body.

"Ahhhh," I gasped as he slid into me, his reinvigorated erection filling my pussy. "Ohh!" I moaned, stroking my sex while I let it soak in my juices, my cunt against his groin. He placed his hands on my knees and caressed my thighs while I masturbated in his lap. His mouth hung open and I could hear soft sighing breaths escape his lips while he watched me touch myself.

"Hhaah, it's so hard," he sighed, his manhood throbbing slightly within me, his hands moving to my narrow waist and then up across my chest as I began to rock my hips forward and back.

"I'm glad it worked, hhahh," I shuddered, my fingers coursing through my bush, my arousal dripping down Calweyn's shaft, my fingertips slick with it. "I've always wanted to try that spell," I said between tremoring breaths, petting my wet sex faster and harder.

"Hhhhhah!" I gasped as waves of pleasure tickled their way up my spine and exploded across my shoulders. "Hhhhahhh hhhh hhhhh," I panted as the sensation spread into my limbs. Calweyn's expression turned into a grin as he watched me orgasm unexpectedly, my tits shaking, my whole body quivering as it took me.

"Ahhh!" I squealed, clawing at his stomach with one hand while my opposite hand moved between my legs, my fingers parting around his shaft as it slid up my cunt. "Ohhhh!" I groaned, feeling myself peak, my clitoris fully engorged against my palm. "Hhhhhh, hhhhahh," I sighed, looming over Calweyn, my face and chest burning.

This time my climax didn't fully subside, it lingered, flaring up anew with each soft touch of my finger tip.

"Ohh, yes, I've done it!" I moaned, moving up and down in Calweyn's lap, the feel of his cock sliding up my pussy making my shoulders tremble and my toes curl. "Ahhh ahhh, I've reached true orgasm. ... My body and spirit are both ... at the highest level of sexual fulfillment!" I cried out, not caring who heard me as I bounced on his erect penis, his cum and my arousal lubricating his shaft as I fucked him.

"The resonation of the two should ... shake off ... the residue of that spell and free me!" I said, gasping, nearly out of breath.

"Ohh, Liyah ..." Calweyn shuddered, gazing into my eyes, one hand on my bare chest and the other on my waist, spreading his fingers out and squeezing my supple flesh while I rode him.

"Mmmmhhmm," I whined, clenching my teeth and sighing through my nose, my fingers still moving in my bush, my orgasm burning nonstop within my groin. Calweyn placed his hands on my hips and sighed with enjoyment, laying on his back, his chest and shoulder muscles tensing spasmodically as he watched my tits bounce freely.

"I-I'm going to cum again," he grunted, squeezing my hips as my pussy beat wetly against his naked balls, "ohh, Liyah ... ahhh." Despite the rapidity with which I was taking his cock I felt the head of his manhood swell. I could feel the flow of his seed along the thick vein of his penis as it squirted into me, slicking the insides of my labia even more.

"Oooohh ohhh ahhhh," he moaned, his lips parted and his face twitching as he came for the second time. I felt my clitoris throb between my finger-tips, chills of heightened pleasure moving up my spine at random while Calweyn's member slid deep in my cunt.

Calweyn let out a shudder of finality and laid his head back. His hands slipped away from my hips and moved down my bare thighs while I continued to fuck him.

"Oh by the gods ..." I said in a loud whisper, "I'm still cumming." My pubic hair was wet against my palm and my tits and clitoris were beginning to ache from near constant arousal. Calweyn's chest heaved and despite reaching his climax his shaft was still thick and firm inside me.

"Hhhh, hhhhahhh, I ... don't want to stop," I said, sighing raggedly, droplets of sweat flying off of my nipples as I slammed my cunt down against his groin without pause. My muscles burned and I was starting to feel faint from the exertion.

"Hhhahh ahhhh!" I gasped, finally sitting back between Calweyn's legs, feeling his penis slip out out of my pussy, cum pouring from my opening and down my butt crack while I continued to stroke my sex.

Calweyn stood up and got behind me. I felt his wide hands on my ribs. He lifted me up with his strong arms and set me on my knees, and when he took me by the hips I fell forward, landing on my one free hand. My elbows wobbled and I slumped forward while he mounted me, still panting, my whole body moist with sweat.

I felt him rub the head of his cock between my labia as I laid face down against the bedding with my ass in the air and one hand between my slippery thighs, two fingers rubbing furiously along the furrow of my womanhood.

"Hhhh," I gasped as the bell of his erection slipped into my opening. I spread my minora apart as he gripped me by the pelvis with just the tip of his member inside me. "Hahhhh!" I moaned as he pushed it in, feeling his shaft slide between my fingers, liquidy cum dripping across my knuckle as his cock filled me.

"Ahhh!" I cried out, my orgasm intensifying as he drew back and then drove his member sharply into me. His thrusts came hard and fast, each impact of his hips making my butt shake, sending shockwaves of numbing pleasure throughout my body. "Ahhh hhh hhh hhh!" I sighed to the beat of his pelvis against my naked ass, his balls slapping against my hand while I touched my clitoris.

"That's a pretty potent spell," Calweyn gasped as he pounded my pussy. My wrist shook uncontrollably between my legs and my breaths were a fitful whine. "I feel like I could fuck you all night lady Liyah, hhhh," he sighed, his jostling thrusts making my tits and thighs jiggle.

"M-might ... ahhh, n-need to," I said, trembling, my lips parted, my eyes rolling back, riding the pleasure waves and sensing no end to my state of constant orgasm. "Ahhh ahhhhhhhhh," I sighed, feeling Calweyn's fingers dig into my hips as he thrust his cock deep in my cunt.

Then, something happened that I can barely describe. An explosion of ecstasy more potent than anything I've ever experienced knifed through my body. I felt a pleasure so deep that I seemed to drop out of time and space completely.

I was aware of every microcosm of my anatomy for just a split second, and I knew, very briefly, the function of every organ and vein within myself. This increased understanding faded away like a dream and though it only lasted a short while it felt like hours had gone by afterward.

"Ahhhh!" I squealed as Calweyn thrust himself into my pussy with a wet smack, triggering another mental journey. This time I realized that I could see between the atoms of the tent and the stones that made up distant mountains. I gazed beyond the heavens and into the aether and I could perceive whole worlds like ours, eons away and entirely alien. I snapped back into reality, feeling my clitoris bulge between my fingertips, suddenly remembering where I was.

"Ahhhh!" I moaned a second later as Calweyn slammed his cock into me, the force of his pelvis hitting my ass seeming to shatter the world. I could feel tendrils of cosmic energy lick across my brain, rewiring my perception. For one tantalizing moment I understood the will of the otherworldly creatures behind the magics I was wielding.

"Ahhh ahhhhh ahhhhh!" I howled into the bedsheets, my cries seeming to escape my lips of their own volition as I snapped back into mortal consciousness. My juices were flowing abundantly down my arm and coating Calweyn's shaft as it slid with ease in and out of my cunt.