Riding the Cosmic Waves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, that was ... hhhhh, incredible," I sighed, my hand completely drenched and dripping between my legs, my fingers holding my labia spread apart while Calweyn fucked my pussy with unyielding vigor. I felt my climax finally begin to wane and the euphoria that settled over me in its absence was almost paralytic.

"Urrnnngh nnnnggh!" Calweyn grunted as I slumped against the bed, barely moving a muscle, my butt cheeks numb from the slap of his groin. "Ahhh, ohhhh," he gasped, his thrusts becoming sporadic and uncontrolled. Suddenly his penis slipped out of me and rubbed along my ass crack, launching a stream of seed that sprinkled across my left shoulder.

"Uhhh," he groaned, gripping my pelvis firmly as he drew back and tried to push himself back into my cunt, squirting cum across my asshole and inner thigh before his tip finally touched my opening. "Hhhaahhh, sorry about that milady," he said as my labia parted around his cock, his goo rolling across my back, down my leg, and along the crevice of my sex as he pumped the rest of his load into me.

"Don't worry about it," I told him, feeling his manhood throb as he pushed it into my cunt and continued to fuck me.

I put both my hands beneath me and lifted myself up, glancing over my shoulder at him and watching him move. His chiseled upper body glistened with moisture and his member reached deep in my womanhood with every thrust. I felt his cum slick the underside of his shaft as he drove it into me again and again, and I wondered how long he would be at this now that my unnatural lust was satiated.

I thought about telling him that I was ready to lay down for some sleep, but instead I decided to watch him have me a little while longer.

A little while turned into a long while and we ended up having sex for hours into the night. He put me in a whole range of different positions, sometimes laying me on my back, other times on my side while he gripped me by the ankles or played with my breasts. We took turns on top, and sometimes laughed about the arrangement of our limbs when we got creative.

He came inside me twice more as we were rolling around naked on the tent floor together. Then, noticing the earliest morning light begin to filter through the fabric around us I laid across his body, kissing him as I rode his shaft, determined to get a sixth orgasm from him before the sun was fully in the sky.

We rubbed together sensually, our nude bodies oiled with our combined sweat, and our lips barely separating. When he was finally shivering in climax beneath me I simply laid my head across his bare chest, and fell asleep in his arms with his cock still inside me.

I awoke beside him, late in the morning and got up before he did. I put my clothes on while he was still snoring, slipping out of his tent and into the cool outside air. We didn't talk about our night together at breakfast, after breakfast, or even as the caravan got on its way. From the looks the others gave me I could tell they knew what had transpired, but none of them made any remarks.

Then, later that evening, some time after we'd stopped to make camp and scout the trail ahead, Calweyn approached me.

"You know, with everything that happened I didn't get a chance to thank you for saving my life miss," he said, setting a short stool down in front of me and taking a seat.

"I don't know, I think you gave me more than what a thank you is worth," I said, crossing my arms and thinking back about that night. Calweyn chuckled, then his gaze fell and he stared at the ground beneath his feet for some time.

"You had fun then?" he asked in a quieter tone, as if there was any kind of secret left to keep after hours of noisy fucking in a tent with twenty men around us. I smiled knowingly.

"It was pretty good," I answered, stopping myself from telling the whole truth.

"Because of that spell," Calweyn said, nodding his head in understanding. I stared back at him, studying his aquiline nose and angular jawbone, then letting my eyes wander to his pauldrons and breastplate, going down his arm. Eventually my gaze settled on his hand resting casually on his unarmored thigh. I looked up at his face again and he peered intently back at me.

"More than that?" he asked. My grin widened uncontrollably and I felt myself blush. I looked down at the ground and for a moment we sat in silence together listening to the noises of armored men moving around the camp and setting up tents.

"Only one way to know for sure," I said finally. It took me about a minute to get him out of his armor, but the moment his breastplate landed on the floor of his tent Calweyn had me in his arms, our lips locked together, his hand down the front of my pants.

"Mmmhhmm," I moaned into his mouth as he stroked the opening of my cunt, spreading my juices along the insides of my labia while our tongues wrestled. I pushed my hands up under his tunic and caressed his broad chest while he held me against him, my belt pulled tight around my waist while his wrist moved between my legs.

"Mmm!" I squeaked as he hooked two fingers into my pussy and held them there, my clitoris throbbing against his rough palm. My nipples stood erect in my bra as he kissed and fingered me deeply, my arousal covering his thick digits as he drew them along my wet sex and then pushed them back into me.

"Ahhh," I gasped, letting my head loll back, our lips parting, my hands going down his sides and resting on his hips, feeling my wetness cling to the insides of my thighs and soak into my panties. "Ahh ahhhhh," I sighed in his arms, I was ready to give myself up to him just to see what he could do to me without magic.

He pulled my clothes hastily off and laid me on my back, spreading my legs and licking my cunt with his shoulders against my naked thighs. I let out hushed gasps of pleasure as he ate my pussy with the same enthusiasm and skill as the previous night, his tongue sending chills through my body until I was quivering and moist from climax.

"Ohhh," I shuddered with my legs clamped around his head and his nose in my thick bush, hearing him inhale the smell of my womanhood noisily as I came down from my orgasm. "So far I'm convinced you know how to please a woman sir Calweyn," I sighed, grinning playfully as I peered down between my bared breasts at him, running my fingers through his short hair while he kissed my cunt.

"Now, come," I said. He removed his pants with expedience, saying nothing, but beaming with anticipation, red in the cheeks, sweat on his brow from having his face nestled between my warm thighs. He crawled up between my legs and laid across my body, his manhood already hard as a rock.

My pussy was so wet that Calweyn's cock slipped into me without guidance, his tip naturally finding my opening. The feel of his shaft sliding up my cunt made my skin tingle. He took my head in his hands, kissing me passionately, his pelvis rocking smoothly between my legs as I straddled him, my heels digging into his lower back and my toes curling as he thrust himself briskly into me.

I didn't mind the taste of my cunt on his lips, or the weight of his body pinning me to the sheets, or the sweat that slicked my breasts and stomach as we rubbed together. It was satisfying, but it wasn't the same.

I pushed Calweyn off of me and climbed into his lap, lowering my pussy onto the end of his cock, gasping as I rode him. He pinched my hips and caressed my naked tits, his chest heaving as he watched me bounce on his member. We kept our voices quiet even though the sound of my cunt slapping wetly against his balls would surely give away what we were doing.

I ran my fingers across his naked, sweat drenched chest, biting my lip and grinning while I fucked him, eventually feeling the throb of his erection between my legs and the swell of his orgasm deep inside of me. I sat in his lap, rocking my pelvis sensually against him as he came, watching his face contort, feeling his hands shiver against my hips.

I gazed down at Calweyn for a moment, my hair a mess, my body dripping sweat, and my pubic hair tangled with his. I laughed softly and rolled off of him, feeling his seed drip down my leg as I slipped off of his cock. I laid down beside him and stared up at the tent ceiling.

"Well?" Calweyn panted, "how did that compare?" I thought back about what I had experienced the night before, wondering if I would ever feel it again. Was it the magic that had lifted the veil of reality for me in those brief seconds of climax, or was it a state of mind brought on by the most extreme pleasure attainable, I wondered.

"I had fun," I answered finally, knowing there was likely no way I could make him understand the full truth.

I knew I had to reach that state again, somehow, to peer into the depths of space, and comprehend the universe. It was like seeing things through the eyes of a god. I felt like I could gain a lifetime worth of knowledge if just given a minute under that affect.

But what would it take, I wondered. Calweyn put his hand on my leg.

"You had fun, but ...?" he said. I let out a sigh. "... It wasn't what you were hoping for, was it milady," he said. I turned my head to look at him, seeing him blush slightly, his gaze downcast.

"I'm sorry," I told him, not wanting to lie. "I think you're a fantastic lover. You get me wet just by looking at me sometimes," I said laughing softly. Calweyn rolled onto his side, petting my stomach and the undersides of my breasts as my chest rose and fell.

"Do you want to keep doing this then?" he asked his eyes fixating on my tits for a moment before going down to the tuft of dark hair above my sex, his hand following slowly, "whatever this is?" I grinned up at him as his fingertips touched my labia. I spread my legs a little, letting him play with my pussy while we talked, his seed trickling down my butt crack.

I didn't want to take advantage of Calweyn, and we both knew we would be parting ways once we reached Turigg. Still, he seemed so eager to please me and I felt like I was on the brink of some discovery.

"I would like to do some experiments," I told him at last, rocking my hips and clutching his wrist as he fingered me. He frowned, not seeming to comprehend at first. "After all of this, there are some other spells I'm curious to try," I said, a hint of suggestion in my voice. Calweyn's smile broadened.

"It would be an honor to serve you milady," he said.