Riding the Dragon Ch. 02: Inside the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,118 Followers

"You still have 15 minutes left," Jeannie giggled. "We have time for one more."

We played this game last time, and I both loved and hated it. She made me cum, and then she would keep working me while my clit and vagina were hypersensitive. I know that this is a business, but I really think she enjoyed making me squirm, finishing my transition from pampered queen to squealing slave girl over the course of the session. Who was really the one in control? Who was the servant? I kind of liked being taken against my will, forced to endure pleasure so intense that it blurred with pain.

I bucked and kicked and fought, but I was held down fast. Oil-slicked hands vigorously rubbed my sensitive clit, thrust briskly in and out of me, probed my anal cavity, and ran lightly up and down my thighs and hips. I squealed and begged, but they were merciless.

It took only a couple of minutes before the pain began turning into pleasure again, and by that time I was a sweaty mess. But turn it did, and fifteen minutes later my third orgasm of the session was probably the best. You have to work hard for that third one. Everybody had to work hard for it, but in the end it was worth it.

Jeannie and Lily climbed off of me. I was sweaty, my hair mussed badly, and I was breathing like I'd just won the 400- meter dash. They went back to massage mode, slowly running their hands up and down my body, one on each side, and then in unison they both bent down and gave me a loving kiss on the cheek. They left my side and began getting dressed.

"Did you enjoy it?" Jeannie asked.

Lying dreamily on the table, softly stroking myself to come down from the high, I nodded.

"Take your time getting up. We'll be outside to see you off."

I lay there for another few minutes after they stepped outside, then hauled myself upright to a sitting position, still sensitive and breathing heavily. I really shouldn't do this, I guess. I probably should just be a normal wife and jill myself off at home.

Maybe I'll do that tonight.

BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,118 Followers
12