Riding the Gauntlet Ch. 03

Story Info
The wedding and her first ride on the gauntlet.
2.6k words
4.24
76.9k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loverspet
Loverspet
12 Followers

Chapter Three: The First Ride

Lea woke to the gentle caress on her shoulder. She had been lost in her dreams, where the men of her tribe had gathered around her as she attempted to bathe, and would not leave her in peace. Instead they leered and laughed at her and she didn't know what to do to get away from these men. She woke with a mild ache in her groin, and then blushed a bright red remembering how she had gotten that ache.

She had been summoned to the Chief Wife to prepare for the mating ceremony. She was stripped of her clothing, washed gently and dressed quickly. There were no gentle touches upon her breasts or her pussy, and she was grateful. She was already nervous enough about the coming activities that she didn't think that she could handle that. Her hair was done up with gems and golden chains, and she was draped all over her body with many veils. Her dress was rich golden and bronze veils wrapped loosely about her and tied to themselves, and over her hair and face were draped multiple veils for the ceremony. She wore golden and gem studded sandals on her feet, and then it was time to go.

Lea followed Marianna with her head bowed to the opposite side of the harem that she had not seen before. There were many eunuchs on guard in a row near a large set of double doors as rich and as opulent as the doors that she entered through. She took a deep breath as the doors were pulled open and waited to begin.

At a prompt from Marianna, she followed her into the massive reception hall of King Brukeval. She tried very hard to keep her submissive posture as she followed, but there were so many things to see. The room was rich and golden, with many lounging areas and eating areas already stuffed with more food than her entire tribe could consume in a month. There were nobles richly dressed in their robes and jewelry gathered together at one end of this large room, waiting for her. The music of the many players blended into the traditional song of her entrance. She tried to see through her many veils what her husband, the King might look like.

As she drew closer to the gathering, she could see a large man standing before a large ornate throne, encrusted with jewels. He was tall and well muscled, dressed more elaborately than those around him with much gold and gems and a crown upon his head. Lea tried to see his face for a glimpse of happiness or gentleness. He wore a stern frown under his dark hair and brows. His eyes were dark and piercing, as if he could see right through all of these veils to her bare skin. Lea shivered in apprehension as she stopped before him to bow.

Marianna stood to one side as the King sat, and a priest done up in his elaborate robes moved forward with his incense to bathe Lea in the scent. He held his hands over her and spoke loudly to the gathering. Lea could understand none of what he said, and tried very hard to hold her pose. The priest removed veil after veil at different points in his speech until at last her face was uncovered. She knelt at the foot of the King. As the priest finished his words there arose a great cheer from the gathered guests. The ceremony was nearly complete. The guests could now feast and be entertained, while the King consummated his marriage with his newest wife.

Marianna helped Lea to her feet as the King relaxed into his throne with many speaking to him and laughing. Marianna led Lea to an area in the center of the hall that seemed almost to be a private chamber set up all covered over except for one section that was open. Lea wasn't sure what it was, a large octagon tent in the middle of this room, but it rested upon a base, and as she was led closer, it looked as if the entire structure could be moved or swiveled upon that large, circular base. There were many sections, all closed with drapes, except for the one area. The area that was open was set up as a single room, facing the hall. There was a table laid with cushions and drapes, but with curious extensions that she did not understand.

Marianna turned to Lea and reminded her that she was now wife to the King, and he would be here soon to consummate the marriage. Lea was frightened, but had no choice but to obey.

"Now," Marianne told her as she gestured to the eunuchs near the structure. "It is time to prepare you for your husband." Marianna started to undo her dress veils and remove them. Lea was shocked. Not here! She wouldn't do this here where all would watch.

Marianna hissed into Lea's frightened face that if she did not prepare herself, the guards would help her to do so. Lea didn't know what to do, but knew that she must not displease the Chief Wife, nor the King. She didn't understand these people and did not want to do this thing here. The guards took her arms and held them still and Lea could hardly move against the strength of these men. She was too frightened to do other than try to pull away, knowing that many guests were watching and laughing in amusement. Lea looked over to the King and saw his dark eyes on her again and she stopped all resistance quickly bowing her head, afraid of what he may do.

Lea was quickly stripped of her clothes, baring her body to all who were watching, many avidly, especially the men. Her skin was almost glowing in the lights of this large hall. Lea was led to the table by the guards and laid upon her back. The Chief Wife quickly laid Lea's arms out onto two of the extension and secured them there. The guards held her legs against the other two extensions at the end of the table and secured her ankles. They tied a strap closely over her hips and she was laid bare, arms extended and legs opened, unable to move with all watching and cheering. Lea began to shake and whimper, but Marianna gave her a fierce look, then tied a cloth across her mouth so that she was unable to speak, and unable to move her head. There, they left her.

Lea could not move much, but she could see a bit over her body and realized that her nipples were tight and standing straight up on her chest, as if they were begging for some touch. Or maybe it was that the eyes of all here felt as if they were touching her skin and pinching those hard little nubs. She realized with a shock, that the little movement of air across her pussy proved to her that she was wet! Lea closed her eyes and groaned in mortification that these strangers could see her and know that her body was responding.

She gasped and her eyes flew open as she felt a warm weight upon her loins. There were two of the women who were concubines from the Harem laying a hot, wet towel upon her. Lea was confused and had no idea what they were doing. She could hardly see from her angle what was happening. The two women were standing on either side of Lea, reaching over her legs, and as one removed the towel from her pussy, as the other lathered up her bushy hair with softly scented soap and the guests watched, many almost panting in eagerness.

Marianna came close to Lea and whispered to her to be very, very still, showing a very sharp blade in her hand. Lea was terrified, but unwilling to move as Marianna handed the blade to one of the women. Lea could feel the cold steel touch her bare skin between her legs and gently scrape along her skin. They were shaving off her pussy bush!

Lea closed her eyes and dropped her head, unable to do anything and unwilling to see the gathered men calling out and laughing at what was happening to her. She could feel that blade scraping gently up the side of her opening which was still very wet and Lea could feel her skin become more swollen. She was embarrassed that she could respond to such touching, here in such a strange place.

The women took their time, ensuring that not one bit of curly dark hair remained and cleaned Lea gently, not able to help themselves with grins from flicking at her clitty as they pulled away. Lea almost jumped from the table, straps or no from the shock that seemed to go all through her body. She couldn't understand why she would feel this way.

There was a great cheer and Lea lifted her head and saw that the King was being helped from his robes. Soon he stood naked, except for his crown before her and moved to stand between her legs. The position that Lea was in allowed him to walk right up between her legs to her pussy as he stared at her body. She could see his hard, dark cock standing stiffly up from his body. Lea had never seen a naked man before, and never one that was aroused and wondered how he would be able to push such a huge organ into her body.

The King leaned forward and ran his hot, rough hands up the sides of Lea's body, caressing her skin, feeling the heart beat fluttering through her body. Her skin was as soft as silk, and he didn't want to stop. He ran his hands over Lea's breasts that were heaving with her breathing. As he gently pinched a nipple, Lea felt a shock wave through her body, all the way to her naked pussy and a new wetness coming from her. He took his time, unaware or unconcerned of the others gathered nearby.

Lea could feel those hands upon her skin and it seemed that every nerve and bit of flesh tried to come closer to his fingers, to want to feel more of that touch. He ran his hands over her torso and her shoulders and back to her breasts again, cupping them in his large hands and squeezing those dark nipples in his fingers. Lea moaned, lost in what she was feeling, not aware that she was reacting, forgetting the others watching. He pinched her nipples and pulled and let them bounce back and Lea moaned again, a feeling like lightening making her nipples strain to stand higher, begging for his touch.

She felt those hands run down her tummy, closer to her bare mound. His fingers found her wet, deep opening and ran his finger up along that slit to the hard nub of her clitty and gently pinched it. Lea rose up her chest, as far as her bonds would allow, crying out at the feeling. Her eyes flew open and all she could see was that dark face and body standing over her, looking into her eyes.

He loved this, his new woman, knowing that he and he alone owned her and was the only man to touch her. His would be the only cock that she would feel and he knew that he could make her crazy with desire and need. He loved to feel this response from his women, loved to make them react to him, to draw out the wantonness and desire from their flesh. He could see that she was wet and quivering as he toyed with her clitty, raising her higher and higher. She was ready and he more so. He felt his cock twitch with anticipation, knowing what was coming.

Lea was lost in the storm of her body, only aware of sensations and completely given up to them, until she felt a pressure against her pussy. She opened her eyes to see the King leaning over her, bracing one arm beside her and reaching down with his other hand. Her pussy was quivering and she felt on the brink of orgasm. She felt the pressure pushing harder and as she realized what he was doing, he plunged fully into her hot, wet hole. Lea whimpered at the pain of that force and felt a large fullness deep inside of herself, and the pleasurable sensations fade away, afraid to move, unable to move and she clenched her eyes shut and her hands into fists, waiting.

The King held himself still so that she could get used to this feeling of his hard cock inside of her, and had to hold himself in check. He wanted to plow into her, deeply and as hard as he could and to feel all of her inside. She was tight and quivering, her body tense against her bonds. He felt her relax slightly and reached with his fingers between their bodies as he stood before her, still deep inside of her and began to play with her clitty.

Lea felt strange and exhilarated as she felt both that rising pleasure begin to build up inside of her, and the mild pain of his entrance into her pussy. She could feel her pussy muscles clenching around his hard cock, trying to pull him in closer and unable to control herself. He began to move inside of her and that wonderful fullness was rubbing against her insides, raising her to a fever pitch. He began to move faster and was soon plunging in again and again, grunting at each deep penetration, gripping her hips to pull her closer to him with each thrust.

Lea felt as if he began to swell inside of her and began to cry out at each thrust, her body quivering under his, her hips trying to reach up for more, and more, deeper and deeper into her hot pussy. The strong pressure came up again, suddenly but from deep inside and she felt it explode outward from her loins through her body, her breasts rising up with hard nipples shaking from her quivering. She felt her pussy clench and clench, unable to stop it or even to think. The she felt a large swelling from his cock and he called out in a hoarse, wordless shout as he emptied himself deep into her grasping pussy and her body responded by clenching again into another orgasm.

Lea came slowly back to herself and opened her eyes again as she felt her husband pull himself up and slip out of her pussy. She felt a wet gush between her legs, dripping out of her pussy and leaking down her skin. She was heaving, trying to catch her breath as the King stepped away, attended by his concubines with towels and robes and his guests gathered round to praise him. He still didn't smile, but his faced was less tense, more relaxed, and he turned with his guests to celebrate the consummation of his nuptials, leaving Lea where she lay.

Marianna, with the help of the two guards untied Lea, bundled her into a wrap and helped her to her bed where she fell deeply asleep, tormented with dreams that left her loins on fire and a wetness to her pussy as she dreamed, over and over of the King taking her there in front of his court.

Loverspet
Loverspet
12 Followers