Riding the Hump

Story Info
He "loved" pregnant wife
1.5k words
4.24
94.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy was in paradise, the twins were approaching their second birthday and she was in the eighth month of carrying her first son in her inflated belly.

Jonathan, her husband, had just been promoted area manager for the auto parts chain where he worked. Although it meant he would be away on the road most of the week he would be home most weekends and the significant raise in salary would certainly help them step up to a larger house.

Jonathan's boss, Glenn Pettit, was a witty older man who prided himself in treating his employees as family. Pettit had ensured each of his employees would hold shares in the company so as they may benefit along with him as the business prospered.

Judy tried to maintain a healthy lifestyle during her pregnancy to ensure her baby a good start in life. Almost every day she would bundle the twins up and put them in their tandem stroller for their walk to the mall. The mall was a good twenty-minute walk from her home and provided her with her daily exercise.

The statuesque blonde beauty was a familiar sight pushing the little girls down the streets of her neighborhood.

Jonathan Latimer had met the Swedish beauty at the University of Toronto where they were both studying Business Marketing. Judith was the daughter of Swedish emigrants who had scrimped and saved to send their only child to get a university education.

It was love at first sight and a whirlwind courtship ensued with Jonathan asking Judith's father for her hand in marriage.

It had been a storybook wedding complete with the horse-drawn carriage.

The newlyweds had started their first offspring consummating their marriage in the Caribbean.

The couple had decided Judy would be a stay-at home mother as Jonathan made enough money for them to get by on.

Judy was always tastefully dressed with conservative outfits that flattered her tall motherhood figure.

Judy was surprised to hear Glennn Pettit's voice on the other end of the ringing phone when she picked it up.

"Hi Glenn, Jonathan's not here, he's out of town today." She greeted her husband's boss.

Judy had just got the twins down for their afternoon nap and was planning on a short lay down herself before they awoke.

"I know, it's you I want to see." Pettit answered.

Judy wondered why Pettit would want to see her, she was not involved in the company's business at all?

"Can I come over for a few minutes?" Pettit asked.

"Sure." Judy said.

She hung up the phone realizing she had lost the opportunity for a nap and went to her bedroom to prepare for her visitor.

Not planning on going out Judy was dressed in a floor-length flowing silk gown, which was loose fitting and allowed her swollen belly and enlarged breasts the comfort of freedom. She slipped on a matching baby-blue open robe for modesty.

Looking in the mirror brushing her hair she wondered what Pettit wanted to see her about.

Freshened up she went back downstairs to greet her company before he woke up the sleeping twins.

Judy watched Pettit's Escalade pull into their driveway and the pudgy driver get out.. She went to the door to open it before he rang the doorbell.

"Hi Glenn!" she smiled holding the door open for him to enter.

Pettit returned her greeting and stepped into the house.

"You are looking beautiful." He said as his eyes scanned her body.

Judy blushed in embarrassment.

"Would you like a cup of coffee?" she asked her visitor.

When Pettit accepted her offer she showed him into the living room and once he was seated she went to the kitchen to prepare a pot of coffee and put out a patter of cookies.

"Did you want anything special?' Judy asked from the kitchen.

"I just wanted to see you." Pettit replied.

Judy returned to the living room carrying the tray with the coffee, cream, sugar and cookies. She set them on the coffee table and preceded to fill the two cups with coffee.

She noticed Pettit was staring at her, bent over her loose neckline had fallen away from her body offering an excellent view of her pendulous naked breasts. Not wanting to draw attention to her indiscretion she continued pouring and Pettit continued looking.

Judy started to get uncomfortable knowing Pettit had ogled her naked breasts. She hadn't intended to display them to him but he should have been courteous enough not to stare at her slip.

"I see you are coming along fine." Pettit smiled.

"I feel as big as I did with the twins." Judy agreed.

"I think pregnant women are beautiful." Pettit mentioned. "You wouldn't slip your robe off would you?"

The boldness of him, asking her to disrobe in her own home. Sure she had a gown on beneath the robe but she knew it was not a concealing, as she liked. Still she did not want to seem too prudish so unenthusiastically she slipped off her cover.

Although she still wore the gown she was naked beneath and felt exposed to her guest.

"May I feel the baby?" Pettit said standing and approaching her.

Judy did not know what to say as Pettit put his hand on her swollen belly.

Judy felt the palm of Pettit's hand placed flat on her stomach and begin to gently caress her. His hand was covering her navel but instead of moving it upwards he was sliding it further down to the top of her pubic hair. Only the thin layer of silk separated his hand from her body. Judy grabbed his wrist to prevent him from going down further.

"Oh yes, you feel so wonderful." He moaned.

By the tone of Pettit's voice Judy knew he was getting aroused.

"Glenn I don't think you should ..." she didn't get a chance to finish.

Pettit's hand forcefully traveled further down and clenched her crotch through her gown. He was now holding the pregnant young wife by her pussy.

"Glenn!" Judy exclaimed.

She could feel Pettit's finger massaging her clitoris through the silk and found the sensation pleasing.

In spite of her protest she did not move away and Pettit continued to arouse her.

Judy knew she had paused too long and put her stamp of approval on Pettit's actions. His hand slid down to the hem of her gown and slowly lifted the smooth material.

He now had access to her uncovered vagina and his fingers slipped inside of her. The wetness told him that she was in need.

With her pregnancy, the twins and Jonathan's new traveling position her sex life had been neglected. She had managed to relive herself occasionally with a brief session with her viberator but mostly she went without. Pettit had pulled the trigger activating her frustration.

With his fingers inside of her Pettit's other hand slipped the spaghetti straps of her gown off her shoulders and allowed it to fall like a veil of silk removing his hand form her pussy so her gown could drop her ankles.

Judy now stood totally naked before her visitor.

Pettit's hands cupped her huge breasts as if he were weighing them. His mouth swallowed her left nipple as he gently squeezed he breast.

Judy had been leaking mother's milk already and now Pettit was nursing of her lactating mounds. His free hand returned to her pussy and she moaned as he suckled and stimulated her.

"No, the twins will hear us!" Judy objected as Pettit lead her naked over to the couch.

Her protest fell on deaf ears as Pettit positioned her bent over the overstuffed arm of the sofa. She felt him nuzzling is cockhead into her waiting passage. She was wet enough so he slid into her with ease.

Grasping her hips he began to slid his cock in and out of her neglected fuck hole.

"Oh god!" she groaned as she rocked her cunt back onto his shaft so he reached further into her.

Judy hated herself for liking it. She was being raped in her own home and actively participating in her violation. She couldn't stop her cunt from fucking the intruder.

It never ceased to amaze Pettit how woman sexuality peaked when she was with child. One she delivered her baby her natural instincts would turn to nurturing but now her hormones transformed her into a bitch in heat. He knew under any other circumstances the young wife would resist his advances instead of welcoming him into her fuck hole.

Judy was rocking at an ever increasing tempo as his cock slid in and out of her, it was as if an inferno blazed inside of her and a cock was the only thing that could extinguish it.

"Harder, harder!" she pleaded as she neared her orgasm.

Pettit began pounding her to bring her over the top. Firmly gripping her shoulders he drove his cock deep into her slamming her into the couch.

"Oh yes, yes. I'm coming!" she groaned as her orgasm took her.

Pettit felt Judy's cunt spasm on his cock as he spit his sperm into her insatiable hole.

Judy's long awaited cock orgasm was outstanding and to have sperm flowing into her deprived cavity was heavenly. She cried out her ecstasy awakening her sleeping girls.

After her earth-shattering peak dropped she disengaged with Pettit's cock and quickly slipped on her discarded gown and robe hurrying to see to her crying babies.

Judy brought the girls out to meet "Uncle Glenn" who was to become a regular visitor.